Is Rollo Tomassis Rational Male book still worth reading?

Godward

Robin
I strongly recommend his two Ration Male books for the purpose of redpilling. But I do not recommend reading any more of his writings or watching his podcasts. It is all very repetitive, and all very nihilistic/hedonistic. It’s like being stuck in Limbo.

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
I strongly recommend his two Ration Male books for the purpose of redpilling. But I do not recommend reading any more of his writings or watching his podcasts. It is all very repetitive, and all very nihilistic/hedonistic. It’s like being stuck in Limbo.
For a certain reason I have become curious of late, but back in the day, whenever I picked up one of his books I put it down again rather quickly. The various comments here are not all that encouraging. Especially mention of "black pill" and nihilistic, sounds potentially unhealthy.

Magnus Stout

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Lots of good comments and advice in this thread.

Rollo made his mark in the So Suave forums. Once he started down the guru path, his ego outgrew his ability to produce quality content. The strength of the Red Pill was never about some guru, but in the community investigating, learning and then recommending solutions to the age old problem of women.

You can get the gist of the Red Pill in many places now, so there is no need to slog through books laden with nihilistic pseudoscience. And, that world--the world of non-vexxed, non-GMO humans--has passed. We are now in the "New [ab]Normal."

Therefore, if the global totalitarian coup of 2020 has taught us anything, it should be this: do not respect or follow the advice of anyone unable or unwilling to call evil, evil. Those without such discernment are like the blind leading the blind. Things have "come to a point," as C.S. Lewis wrote in "That Hideous Strength," where "Good is always getting better and bad is always getting worse: the possibilities of even apparent neutrality are always diminishing." That is what the future holds.

So, guarding your faith should be your overwhelming priority. Where things are headed (forced vaccinations, etc...), problems finding marriageable women may be a blessing in disguise. For those willing to persevere, there are many men willing and able to give you actionable advice on this forum. Just ask.

Last edited:

eL-JJ

Robin
Orthodox
No, it's a dry read filled with lots of early 2000s dated PUA info, and it relies a lot on rhetoric and citing other PUA writers rather than statistics or any kind of facts.
I recently saw a podcast he was in about foreign women and didn't seem to know what he was talking about, he got called out at one point, his info is completely dated and limited, feeds off content from hedonistic fake twitter alphas (some of which are closeted homos). The rival group (((21 convention))) is even worse.
Therefore, if the global totalitarian coup of 2020 has taught us anything, it should be this: do not respect or follow the advice of anyone unable or unwilling to call evil, evil. Those without such discernment are like the blind leading the blind. Things have "come to a point," as C.S. Lewis wrote in "That Hideous Strength," where "Good is always getting better and bad is always getting worse: the possibilities of even apparent neutrality are always diminishing." That is what the future holds.
There is a reason why Roosh and Roissy got deplatformed and he didn't.

Last edited:

Stadtaffe

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Gold Member
There is a reason why Roosh and Roissy got deplatformed and he didn't.
Funny you should mention "deplatformed", even before I read this post, was thinking about how I noticed yesterday that he was banned from this forum.

Here is a link to a post he made here:

Would be interesting to know what he did here that caused his banning.