Is the media picking Caitlyn Jenner for the Republicans?

Uponthisrock

Sparrow
I'll try to keep this short. It seems to me that the media is attempting to force Caitlyn Jenner as the Republican party nominee for California governor and sadly many "conservatives" are going for it.
We have on one hand. A mentally ill, elderly man that thinks he's a woman and is so narcissistic to believe that He (a lunatic) can fix California. On the other hand we have Gavin Newsom who is the poster child for sleaze bag corruption and ineptitude and likely some kiddy diddling because, why not?
These are the options the media is pushing on the people and conservatives seem to be buying into it. As if there aren't others running.
Anyone else noticing this and disturbed by it?
Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this. Tried to keep it short, thank you all for your time in advance.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Gold Member
Republicans like gay, black, tranny candidates just as much as the Democrats. I'm glad they're at least being honest about it this election.

With Trump out of the way, the GOP will only double down on "big tent" ("big bathhouse") conservatism. And by conservatism, I mean just adopting whatever liberals were running on 10 years ago.

Yup, Randy Quaid threw his name out there as well, but barely got a mention, if at all, from any talking heads at Fox news.

It's all a sham.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
Those damn demoncraps are the real transphobes! Can't wait to see all those snowflakes melt when we become the first party to elect a beautiful trans woman as governor. Caitlyn is a fighter and she's not afraid to stand up to the Mullahs!

Seriously though, you're right, the Republican establishment are now doing their part to normalize this new perversion. I used to say Republicans were just democrats from 10 years ago, but now it's more like 3-5 years. Even 5 years ago normie, mostly apolitical democrat voters were still weirded out by tranny stuff. Now you have boomer Hannity interviewing Bruce Jenner in a dress and high heels during prime time on the "conservative" news channel and taking the whole thing seriously.

DenizenJane

Woodpecker
Definitely, OP. For what's it worth, it was admittedly a creative move.

It should be crystal clear now that the cabal absolutely loathed this whole recall thing. This wasn't a joke to them. The difference this time paying off a spoiler candidate to wrack everybody's brain instead of charging every signee of the petition with insurrection or something...

I think Newsom will keep his seat.

DO NOT vote for that disgusting faggot just because of the R next to the name. They are trying to humiliate you. You are better than Sean Hannity is.

I will write-in Darth Sidious before I vote for that mentally-deranged freak. Alderaan got what they deserved! The rebels were al-qaeda, and the Jedi were the Taliban! Long live the Galactic Empire!

I'd love it if they would charge me with sedition for signing that recall. If I knew they were going to do that, I'd sign it a few more times!

I won't vote for HIM. But if BRUCE Jenner does SOMETHING to fix this state, I will crack an egg on my face, and say I was wrong.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I'll try to keep this short. It seems to me that the media is attempting to force Caitlyn Jenner as the Republican party nominee for California governor and sadly many "conservatives" are going for it.
We have on one hand. A mentally ill, elderly man that thinks he's a woman and is so narcissistic to believe that He (a lunatic) can fix California. On the other hand we have Gavin Newsom who is the poster child for sleaze bag corruption and ineptitude and likely some kiddy diddling because, why not?
These are the options the media is pushing on the people and conservatives seem to be buying into it. As if there aren't others running.
Anyone else noticing this and disturbed by it?
Wanted to get everyone's thoughts on this. Tried to keep it short, thank you all for your time in advance.

He also killed someone in a car accident and got off lightly. I think the family of the woman who was killed was paid off.
Homosexuals and trannies do not like Caitlin Jenner because he is very conservative on issues that make sense (he was against gay marriage for reasons that normal people agree with); woke libs will not vote for him. But as a tranny, he is deranged and as such not fit for office so conservatives will not either. The media is promoting him heavily because he will not win, and as such CA will remain a leftist stranglehold.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I wonder what people in younger generations than me think about Bruce Jenner. It seems to be he is a mentally ill freak or she bravely embracing who "she" really is all along. I am a Gen Xer, as a young boy I remember when Jenner was held up as a hero, because he worked so hard after failing multiple times and then won that gold medal for the decathlon. He was on the Wheaties box as a symbol of gaining strength from food in order to work hard (yes, that is bullshit when it comes to that product, but it's a good message.) Here we have a man who trained so hard and inspired all of us kids in the late 70s. I know I was inspired to train, along with my friends. We went from the song "Kung Fu Fighting" BS posturing to actually working out in a couple of years. Then he went tranny decades later because working with the body God gave him was not enough. Did he sell his soul to the devil? Probably, and with an ego so big he didn't know he was doing it. It does not matter. I recall watching footage of him winning the ESPY Arthur Ashe Courage award (I posted screen shots of the audience here at RVF) and understanding for the first time the meaning of the book/movie title No Country for Old Men. It was a "fuck you" to me and the promise of working hard leading to success, and there was nothing I could do about it. I suspect we Gen Xers all felt something similar... well we are largely the vanished generation at this point. Heads down just like the 90s.

Last edited:

Gimlet

Kingfisher
I tried watching the interview with Hannity, but couldn't stomach it. Fox and boomer cuckservatives are a disgrace.
I watched almost all of it, sped through here and there. It made me sick. This is a man who was great in his day but is claiming his greatness through hard work is meaningless. What matters the most is he is a man who constructed his own reality by claiming to be a woman. That;s the source of his hero status, indulging his troubled mind to allow it to decide for itself what it is: a woman. And what kind of nut would think transitioning to a post-menopausal woman is a good idea?

stugatz

Pelican
It's win-win for the left. Arguably a better outcome if they lose the state.

If Bruce Jenner in a dress wins, it will humiliate the right and possibly turn off much of the Trump-aligned right from voting Republican ever again (and speed up the creation of a spoiler third party). On top of that, all of California's ills can just be blamed on the Republicans when the state continues to decline. Did Gray Davis get mentioned ever again when Schwarzenegger got in as governor? Although after years of blaming the state's problems on him, now they've started to say nice things about him because he hates Trump...

If he loses, well...they continue to use California as a source of illegals, and can just continue to not cover any problems it has.

stugatz

Pelican
Anyone who's still watching FOX really needs to get with the program
It's a shame that there's not much else decent political content to watch on TV. I'm really not impressed with what I've seen on Newsmax, I've started calling it the retarded Fox News. (OANN seems like it's better, but not by much.)

YouTube and BitChute content is just so much better on average (and talk radio, if you're lucky enough to know of a good national or local host in the post-Limbaugh age).

California. One of the most important states in the Union.
California.

The state that joked that there would never be another Republican governor after the Arnie debacle.

Suddenly its up for grabs.

All hands on deck. To Victory boys.
The man who appointed Chesa Boudin and George Gascon can be unseated and our guy can get in.

California is desperate for some leadership. This will spark a massive Republican effort on a nationwide scale.

Oh wait...

The Republicans are the employees of the Democrat party following their masters wishes on every issue.

I think that in some ways this is a greater betrayal on the part of the Republicans and Fox News than the Election Steal back in November was.

Republican voters across the land should be ringing the phones red hot asking if their representative will endorse or rightly denounce what the Republicans are doing in California.

There is only one party with one agenda: the Republican party are just its ceremonial outer robes.

A strange Tranny who killed a woman and then got away with it. With no political experience.