Is The Vaccine Changing People's Behaviour?

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
What I know is that the vaccine question is tearing families apart. My parents have changed their behaviour towards me as I tried everything to stop them taking it. They're hating me for it and they will probably not even tell me anymore if they do take it.

Well it changes your DNA, as start of an ongoing vaccination campaign (it will not stop here) to transform the human body into a synthetic entity that is easy to control through AI and will by no means be what a human body is right now. As it will impact or transform your cells/DNA/genetic makeup, I do expect behavior will be changed by it but more in a way that you either become more docile (certain cells manipulated) or more feminine as a man or masculine as a woman (changing makeup of e.g. testosterone/oestrogen). Do you by the way think this is farfetched? It is the end goal of this whole elite agenda, transhumanism e.g. transcending the limits of humanity (for them of course lol) and enslaving the rest of us to AI (if we're not killed by then). Sounds disturbing, actually check out what they say themselves about it because the elites are blatantly open for at least a hundred years what they're going to do.

aynrus

Pelican
Well it changes your DNA, as start of an ongoing vaccination campaign (it will not stop here) to transform the human body into a synthetic entity that is easy to control through AI and will by no means be what a human body is right now. As it will impact or transform your cells/DNA/genetic makeup, I do expect behavior will be changed by it but more in a way that you either become more docile (certain cells manipulated) or more feminine as a man or masculine as a woman (changing makeup of e.g. testosterone/oestrogen). Do you by the way think this is farfetched? It is the end goal of this whole elite agenda, transhumanism e.g. transcending the limits of humanity (for them of course lol) and enslaving the rest of us to AI (if we're not killed by then). Sounds disturbing, actually check out what they say themselves about it because the elites are blatantly open for at least a hundred years what they're going to do.

Not far fetched at all. I've been saying from the start that the main goal is to control behaviors.
They're not interested in simply killing everyone, this way all the "consumers" and "payers" would be lost. They need everyone to be alive, but sicker, weakened, needing Pharma and docile.
Look at the modern foods and personal care products they've selling/promoting everywhere for a while, full of additives - a lot of these chemicals are estrogenic in nature, plus all the fattening foods - fat itself has estrogenic effects, as this is what fat cells release into the body.
These foods are meant to make people more docile. Basically, the goal is to turn everyone into cattle-like creature, while convincing them they're being treated as privileged lucky ones, like the ones first to receive the poison or ones confined to artificial fake synthetic life of "prosperity". Elois.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Again, the vaccine is a type, and more may be to come, but viruses already intercalate into our DNA. I think "transhumanism" is in reality human/computer or cyborg like transformation, much closer to the neural link stuff Musk puts forth, etc.

The true mark will be at the "solution" of a world war and to newly participate in a "saving of humanity" set forth by you know who. It'll seem attractive and will "work" for a short time, then plagues will come and it will crumble. Those on the outside or the refusers of the system will be laughed at and exiled to the parts of nature that are farther out or away, and will bide their time, since their joy is in someone else, not the world's idea of salvation.

J.E.

Robin
You get injected with nanomachine-like cells; changes in your biochemical structure will ultimately change your psyche. The body is the mind and the mind is the body. People with exceeding spiritual prowess could resist the poison in the vaccine. Wim Hof for example has an indestructable immune system because his mind is hard as iron. I suppose it is true for saintly people and masters of their minds.

What I ask myself is if the vaccine actually contains nanomachines with preprogrammed orders and remote control to change the parameters if necessary.

They wouldn't bother to inject you with nanotechnology, it would take a far more creative and tapped in oligarchy to bother with that. It's probably sewage water, the stuff you can scrape off your windshield if you're parked adjacent to a coal mine and whatever those adult juice boxes Richard Lewis did commercials for in the 90s.

aynrus

Pelican
I 100% believe there're experimental sequences in the RNA poison, unrelated to spike protein encodings, something they're testing, and that control some body or mind function.

Say, Moderna's and others' genetic sequences are not public (I think even FDA has no access to the full sequences?)
They're proprietary and unavailable. There can be anything in them.
Part of Moderna's sequence, specifically the spike protein code, was only reverse-engineered after someone took a leftover liquid from the discarded vial and put it through analysis - they published what they extracted/spike protein code only, but whole sequences are not known.

They're injecting RNA with unknown code that tells body to produce unknown chemicals. This RNA had been chemically processed to be unusually stable and persistent (unlike regular natural mRNA). The analysis of that leftover from the vial also shown unusually persistent RNA (it was noted that this had been unexpected - that RNA was perfectly fine after 42 days in storage above freezing). RNA from the vial wasn't getting destroyed, despite manufacturer's claims of mRNA instability and short shelf life.

Last edited:
Has anyone experienced or heard of changes in vaccine-taker's behaviours?
The most amusing thing to me has been how little their behavior changes after taking the vaccine. They still wear masks, still socially distance, and are still SCARED of the Rona! If I wasn't such a paragon of virtue, I'd just tell people I got the vaccine instead of getting into long and akward conversations about why I wouldn't take an experimental vaccine for a disease that (according to science) poses no risk to me.

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher
I took a vaccine yesterday. I´m 28 and I consider my physical state and form near to ideal.
I would never do it on my own, but I am employed by state, system demands it and I decided I am not doing revolt anymore.
In upcoming weeks, I am going to push myself physically a lot. So I can give some feedback of side effects.
I just believe that the majority of problems that someone´s body is dealing with is caused by psychical effect. I am not scared, since I have to breath the polluted air anyway.

My paternal grand parents both took it a few days ago. There was no way to convince them otherwise unfortunately.
I will see in the next few weeks and months if some effects are showing.
But as for now it is as regular as before. My grandfather, excellent health at 91, never sick, no cancer, no pills, no effect on him whatsoever. Took it like a champ.
My grandmother on the other hand, always had a fragile health from childhood, her health really deteriorated the last few years (if it wasn't for modern medicine, she would not be there right now). Took the shot and instantly was sick for a few days.
So it seems that it really depends on the individual. Maybe the strongest ones will not have any visible effects but still wondering what the long term effects will be.

I am finishing up with grad school and I've had several teachers ask the entire class who is vaccinated by a show of hands. I felt the judgment of others, but I don't care if misled people judge me. In fact, it strengthens my faith. I only care about God's judgment.

For many, the vaccine is a key ritual part of the satanic NWO cult of scientism. I will have no part of it, and will go homeless before I take it.

I can't wait to finish and get out of this blue state shit hole. My brother lives in a red state and he tells me very few people got the vaccine and wear masks.

I took a vaccine yesterday. I´m 28 and I consider my physical state and form near to ideal.
I would never do it on my own, but I am employed by state, system demands it and I decided I am not doing revolt anymore.
In upcoming weeks, I am going to push myself physically a lot. So I can give some feedback of side effects.
I just believe that the majority of problems that someone´s body is dealing with is caused by psychical effect. I am not scared, since I have to breath the polluted air anyway.
If you live in the U.S. at least, that is illegal:

https://www.statnews.com/2021/02/23...-a-covid-19-vaccine-distributed-under-an-eua/

tomzestatlu

Kingfisher

AntoniusofEfa

Kingfisher
Good luck trying to cash in that USD while the whole productive, private sector is working with crypto. You should have just walked away. A better job in the private sector with a better payment is probably to be had somewhere.