Is there any merit to the anti-vaccine movement?

awesome14

Things that antivaccine people fail to consider are:

Hospitals no longer have 100-foot long, 20-foot tall banks of iron lungs filled with polio victims who survived, but couldn't breath on their own because of nerve damage.

Without rabies vaccine, the only treatment is to secure the patient to a bed, let them go stark raving mad, and finally die of thirst, because one of the symptoms of rabies is inability to swallow! And, no, the patient would rip out an IV. The staff just have to put up with the shrieks of angst and terror until they stop!

Small pox is an extremely contagious, 40% fatal disease that has been wiped out by vaccines! However, there is a rigid schedule for child immunizations. If a doctor tries to rush that schedule, because the parents were remiss in getting it done, that has caused, or appeared to cause, autism in many instances.

But we can't just do away with vaccines! That madness! It would be like smoking, because some people don't die of it!

Hospitals no longer have 100-foot long, 20-foot tall banks of iron lungs filled with polio victims who survived, but couldn't breath on their own because of nerve damage.

Without rabies vaccine, the only treatment is to secure the patient to a bed, let them go stark raving mad, and finally die of thirst, because one of the symptoms of rabies is inability to swallow! And, no, the patient would rip out an IV. The staff just have to put up with the shrieks of angst and terror until they stop!

Small pox is an extremely contagious, 40% fatal disease that has been wiped out by vaccines! However, there is a rigid schedule for child immunizations. If a doctor tries to rush that schedule, because the parents were remiss in getting it done, that has caused, or appeared to cause, autism in many instances.

But we can't just do away with vaccines! That madness! It would be like smoking, because some people don't die of it!
Most of these problems are misunderstood because they are the result of a lack of understanding of how our organs and nervous system react when we have a shortage of minerals (deficiency) as well as what happens when foreign elements enter our blood, like rabies. For example, Polio / Rickets are deficiencies in the body of copper, zinc, selenium, boron, iodine. Copper sulfate, copper ascorbate, copper citrate all kill Polio. Rabies can be easily cured with Skullcap and Lavender, as well as Cumin seeds used as a poultice or compress on the wound itself, as well as megadosing vitamin C, or even better, Echinacea, and Goldenseal. Not every fatal reaction can be explained with "muh vaccines dur" as the only solution.

username

Ostrich
Gold Member
Here is the list to the whole document on what is contained in each vaccine in addition to what I listed above. People have to be retarded after knowing what is in it to still get them:

https://www.cdc.gov/VACCINEs/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/B/excipient-table-2.pdf
- MRC-5 is a diploid human cell culture line composed of fibroblasts, originally developed from research deriving lung tissue of a 14 week old aborted Caucasian male fetus.
- WI-38 is a diploid human cell line composed of fibroblasts derived from lung tissue of a 3-month-gestation aborted female fetus.

Some of the vaccines currently used to prevent diseases such as rubella, measles, rabies, poliomyelitis, hepatitis A, chickenpox or smallpox are produced using tissues from human abortions.

Peacock
Gold Member

80% of polio cases today are actualy caused by the polio vaccine itself.

authun

Pigeon
80% of polio cases today are actualy caused by the polio vaccine itself.

Indeed, 911, I've heard that Bill Gates has caused thousands of new cases in India (and Africa) this way.

To awesome14,
Polio is a rarity now in the developed world, too. Measles is also not half so dangerous as we're told, and it is rarely acquired or dangerous at all prior to about age 8, when the body is much more prepared to take on a vaccine (not a cocktail of them). Don't hold me to the age 8 number, I only understood the gist of the presentation from an immunization expert medical doctor here in Germany.

Plus, what are all the vaccinating parents worried about (in measles) if their kids are vaccinated? That's (yet) another issue: many of the vaccinations (especially for the flu) are only semi-effective as it is.

It's just not worth the risk, especially at the wrong time, and shouldn't be forced on anyone, despite how rich it will make immoral slime in the halls of Pharma.

By the way, here's the story of polio you were never indoctrinated with:

Peacock
Gold Member
Dentists in Oregon now vaxxing patients. Pretty soon, you will need a vaccine passport to see dentists.

Eventually schools, workplace and DMV will not only require a vaccine pass for their flock but also administer the vaccine on location.

DenizenJane

Sparrow
Have you ever met somebody who was insistent that a new diet they tried wholly transformed their life for the better? Or perhaps it fulfilled a moral purpose, like Veganism. Any health problem you have to mention begins to somehow get tied to missing out on keto/caveman/guacamole/sheepdick diet, and you must try it. Of this, a tiny minority of that might get a little hot under the collar if you so much as said "gee, I don't know. Maybe, maybe not."

The above is a part of being human. The secular and religious alike gotta have something to preach about, I suppose.

Now imagine Keto man/woman says the science is settled and begins demanding state mandates on how you eat.

Look at the charts. Listen to the experts. Well, too bad, you can't enroll your kid in school, so go back to the stone age.

This is what vaccines are now. Its a 'thou doth protest too much' moment of epic proportions that finally got the attention of someone like me, of all people, who never really thought about it much beyond 'ow, that hurt' as a kid. I plan on making a thread, as soon as I'm permitted to, on meaningless divisions cooked up by our wonderful modern society. Well, this is one of them.

Have you ever seen a stranger in public and even thought 'Hmm I wonder if he's up to date on his tetanus shot'. If not, good. You're a normal sane person. If you're an easily manipulated lunatic, don't worry. You'll be instructed to think this way in due time.

The VirusRegime has created more anti-vaxxers than they sought to destroy. I had no qualms with vaccines until this year, when the Deep State put a gun to humanity's head and threatened them with banning everything, forever, until we consent to getting shot multiple times a year, forever.