Islam is an insidious threat more dangerous than Communism

Lucky

Pelican
Gold Member
Has anyone read the essay from the ISIS magazine titled "Why We Hate You"?

It was just released here.

Some illuminating and grim excerpts:

Shortly following the blessed attack on a sodomite, Crusader nightclub by the mujahid Omar Mateen, American politicians were quick to jump into the spotlight and denounce the shooting, declaring it a hate crime, an act of terrorism, and an act of senseless violence. A hate crime? Yes. Muslims undoubtedly hate liberalist sodomites, as does anyone else with any shred of their fitrah (inborn human nature) still intact. An act of terrorism? Most definitely. Muslims have been commanded to terrorize the disbelieving enemies of Allah.

But an act of senseless violence? One would think that the average Westerner, by now, would have abandoned the tired claim that the actions of the mujahidin – who have repeatedly stated their goals, intentions, and motivations – don’t make sense.

Unless you truly – and naively – believe that the crimes of the West against Islam and the Muslims, whether insulting the Prophet g, burning the Quran, or waging war against the Caliphate, won’t prompt brutal retaliation from the mujahidin, you know full well that the likes of the attacks carried out by Omar Mateen, Larossi Aballa, and many others before and after them in revenge for Islam and the Muslims make complete sense. The only thing senseless would be for there to be no violent, fierce retaliation in the first place!

Many Westerners, however, are already aware that claiming the attacks of the mujahidin to be senseless and questioning incessantly as to why we hate the West and why we fight them is nothing more than a political act and a propaganda tool. The politicians will say it regardless of how much it stands in opposition to facts and common sense just to garner as many votes as they can for the next election cycle. The analysts and journalists will say it in order to keep themselves from becoming a target for saying something that the masses deem to be “politically incorrect.”

The point is, people know that it’s foolish, but they keep repeating it regardless because they’re afraid of the consequences of deviating from the script.

We hate you, first and foremost, because you
are disbelievers; you reject the oneness of Allah –
whether you realize it or not – by making partners
for Him in worship, you blaspheme against Him,
claiming that He has a son, you fabricate lies against
His prophets and messengers, and you indulge in all
manner of devilish practices. It is for this reason that
we were commanded to openly declare our hatred for
you and our enmity towards you.

Furthermore, just as your disbelief
is the primary reason we hate you, your disbelief
is the primary reason we fight you, as we have
been commanded to fight the disbelievers until they
submit to the authority of Islam, either by becoming
Muslims, or by paying jizyah – for those afforded this
option – and living in humiliation under the rule of
the Muslims.
Thus, even if you were to stop fighting
us, your best-case scenario in a state of war would be
that we would suspend our attacks against you – if we
deemed it necessary – in order to focus on the closer
and more immediate threats, before eventually resuming
our campaigns against you.
Apart from the option
of a temporary truce, this is the only likely scenario
that would bring you fleeting respite from our attacks.
So in the end, you cannot bring an indefinite halt to
our war against you.

We hate you because your secular, liberal societies
permit the very things that Allah has prohibited
while banning many of the things He has permitted,
a matter that doesn’t concern you because you separate between religion and state, thereby granting supreme authority to your whims and desires via the legislators you vote into power. In doing so, you desire to rob Allah of His right to be obeyed and you wish to usurp that right for yourselves. “Legislation is not but for Allah” (Yusuf 40). Your secular liberalism has led you to tolerate and even support “gay rights,” to allow alcohol, drugs, fornication, gambling, and usury to become widespread, and to encourage the people to mock those who denounce these filthy sins and vices. As such, we wage war against you to stop you from spreading your disbelief and debauchery – your secularism and nationalism, your perverted liberal values, your Christianity and atheism – and all the depravity and corruption they entail.

What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list. The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning
us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our
lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary
reason for hating you will not cease to exist until
you embrace Islam.
Even if you were to pay jizyah
and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation,
we would continue to hate you. No doubt, we would
stop fighting you then as we would stop fighting any
disbelievers who enter into a covenant with us, but we
would not stop hating you.

So you can continue
to believe that those “despicable terrorists” hate
you because of your lattes and your Timberlands, and
continue spending ridiculous amounts of money to
try to prevail in an unwinnable war, or you can accept
reality and recognize that we will never stop hating
you until you embrace Islam
, and will never stop fighting
you until you’re ready to leave the swamp of warfare
and terrorism through the exits we provide

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member

That info on Japan does not seem accurate (not all of it, surely part is true). But then again they don't quite have much of an Islamic population or had too many relevant problems yet. If they do, they'll probably just enact any repressive regulation they can to end the problem and be done with it.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
LEMONed IScream said:
That info on Japan does not seem accurate (not all of it, surely part is true). But then again they don't quite have much of an Islamic population or had too many relevant problems yet. If they do, they'll probably just enact any repressive regulation they can to end the problem and be done with it.

I think you are right. I recently double checked to see if it was a hoax, which I think it was.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
LEMONed IScream said:
If they do, they'll probably just enact any repressive regulation they can to end the problem and be done with it.

I think you mean patriotic and ethnically conscious regulation to preserve their culture and the freedom of their people.

I've recently taken up reading the Koran, I plan to post a review when I'm done. The contrast between it and the bible though is very telling. The bible starts off talking about how god made the world, the Koran starts off immediately admonishing the nonbelievers and how they will receive "a painful punishment". That tone and that language has continued page after page for the first 10 pages.

So basically so far there is zero cause for surprise that the muslims behave as they do.

El Chinito loco said:
I think you mean patriotic and ethnically conscious regulation to preserve their culture and the freedom of their people.

I'm not sure I'd call them a "free people" :D. The Office is their mosque and Senpai their muhammed.

Hannibal

Ostrich
Gold Member
Pride male said:
What if, just what if there was no Israeli state and the West left the Arabs alone? Would there be a 'Muslim' problem?

The United States has a Navy because the Moslems waged war on us without even knowing who we are.

As long as there are non Muslims and Muslims, there will be a "Muslim problem".

Pride male

Hummingbird
Phoenix said:
I've recently taken up reading the Koran, I plan to post a review when I'm done. The contrast between it and the bible though is very telling. The bible starts off talking about how god made the world, the Koran starts off immediately admonishing the nonbelievers and how they will receive "a painful punishment". That tone and that language has continued page after page for the first 10 pages.

So basically so far there is zero cause for surprise that the muslims behave as they do.

El Chinito loco said:

I'm not sure I'd call them a "free people" :D. The Office is their mosque and Senpai their muhammed.

i wait patiently for your review. I tried reading the Koran but it was like watching paint dry.

Just because I said repressive it does not mean I gave it a certain connotation. It can be repressive towards one group and positive towards another. False dilemma.

El Chinito loco said:
LEMONed IScream said:
If they do, they'll probably just enact any repressive regulation they can to end the problem and be done with it.

Peacock
Gold Member
Hannibal said:
Pride male said:
What if, just what if there was no Israeli state and the West left the Arabs alone? Would there be a 'Muslim' problem?

The United States has a Navy because the Moslems waged war on us without even knowing who we are.

As long as there are non Muslims and Muslims, there will be a "Muslim problem".

If you look more closely though, the "Muslim problem" started when there became a need to replace the Soviet-backed "Communist problem". There was no "Muslim problem" in 1970.

Horus

Ostrich
Gold Member
If you look more closely though, the "Muslim problem" started when there became a need to replace the Soviet-backed "Communist problem". There was no "Muslim problem" in 1970.

Actually, the Muslim problem began in the 7th century AD.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
Horus said:

Actually, the Muslim problem began in the 7th century AD.

It was only temporarily suppressed after WW1. The Ottoman Empire sent in millions of troops into the European meatgrinder and the incredible loss of life not only crushed England and France, but the Ottomans as well.

After the Ottomans, Ataturk and many other secular dictators took power over the Islamic countries and suppressed the Koran and Jihad. But starting with Bush, we have been overthrowing these dictators and unleashing the evil genie out from the bottle and now we have to deal with the old horrors of Islam again.

komatiite

Pelican
Gold Member
I was thinking about the strange rise of Radical Conservative Islam recently too, why is the reglion so conservative now?

When Trump got everyone in the media all riled up when he said "Take the oil" during the Matt Lauer forum, I sort of thought "aren't they just taking back the oil?" Western companies made those discoveries in Iraq, Iran, Saudi, etc. But the US government willingly let the Muslims nationalize their reserves and production in the 50s to the 70s, allowing the Wahhabi Saudis to fund the growth of their sect across the globe. Why don't they simply crush them and take control back if the goal is to cripple Radical Islam?

On one hand, you raise all sorts of questions on morality and ethics regarding taking control of the resources of sovereign nations.

On the other hand, most of these countries still need Western technology and knowledge to exploit petroleum reserves. I know a guy in a high level position at Aramco and he said the actual Saudi workers are total retards and all major discoveries and production efforts are led by Western engineers and geoscientists, with a few Chinese guys as well. Look at Iraq's fields, all operated by foreign companies (USA, Angola, China, Russia):
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_industry_in_Iraq
The technologically adept foreign entities do all the work, and the governments just rake it in for the good fortune of sitting on these reserves.

Why is the USA enabling these countries to find Islamist groups with oil money? It does make you wonder if this is some Elitist maneuver to promote the growth and spread of Islam to promote instability. But maybe that's just my tinfoil hat speaking?

I was thinking about the strange rise of Radical Conservative Islam recently too, why is the reglion so conservative now?

Blame Saudi Arabia. The whole country was created from an alliance between the Saud royal family and the Wahhabi sect of Islam, a conservative hardline sect that advocates a literal reading of the Koran. Since then, as Saudi Arabia's gotten rich off of oil, they've pumped billions of dollars into opening mosques and madrassas (islamic schools) around the world that teach their own conservative islamic ideology.

Exact numbers are not known, but it is thought that more than $100 billion have been spent on exporting fanatical Wahhabism to various much poorer Muslim nations worldwide over the past three decades. It might well be twice that number. By comparison, the Soviets spent about $7 billion spreading communism worldwide in the 70 years from 1921 and 1991.

Islamic charities from Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates financed a network in U.S. ally Pakistan that recruited children as young as eight to wage holy war, a local newspaper reported on Sunday, citing Wikileaks.

A U.S. diplomatic cable published by WikiLeaks said financial support estimated at $100 million a year was making its way from those Gulf Arab states to a jihadist recruitment network in Pakistan's Punjab province, Dawn newspaper reported.

..in India alone, from 2011 to 2013, some 25,000 Saudi clerics arrived bearing more than $250 million to build mosques and universities and hold seminars...

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-pakistan-saudi-uae-idUSTRE74L0ER20110522

http://annaqed.com/en/terrorism/saudi-arabia-wahhabism-and-the-spread-of-sunni-theofascism

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/22/w...kosovo-into-fertile-ground-for-isis.html?_r=0

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-a...-arabia-exported-main-source-global-terrorism

https://www.ft.com/content/d807f15a-7db0-11e5-98fb-5a6d4728f74e#slide0

Lucky

Pelican
Gold Member
Here is a typical empty-calorie article from LA Times

#AfterSeptember11 shares heartbreaking stories of racism, prejudice and pain

Sept. 11 is a painful day, when America is reminded of attacks on innocent people.

But for some Americans, attacks continue.

Those people are now telling their stories, with the #AfterSeptember11 hashtag. It’s a collection of more than 50,000 heartbreaking accounts of people who say they were targeted for being Muslim – or often, just for having brown skin.

[...]

“It’s exhausting, insulting, and dehumanizing trying to modify our cultures or religions to appease ignorance, fear, and prejudice,” she continued.

“And our communities are going to use our God-given voices to announce that.”

Yet again, yet always, Western culture is expected to always accommodate everyone, never asking these 7th century primitives to change themselves.

But if we accept that religion is based in large part on "ignorance, fear, and prejudice" which in my view it is (especially Islam), then wouldn't that woman's comment that it is "exhausting, insulting, and dehumanizing trying to modify our cultures" apply to Western society modifying to appease Islam?

Is it not true that it is exhausting, insulting, and dehumanizing for Western society to modify itself to appease the ignorance, fear, and prejudice on which Islam is based?