Israel trains US police, but that isn't all

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
People may have already heard the background behind the choke hold used on George Floyd, that the signature move is taught to American police forces, at least in part, from instruction provided by Israeli advisors. EMJ details the practice starting around the 8:15 mark in this video. The Israelis have been doing this move to the Palestinians for years, and left-leaning sources have repeatedly criticized this, to no avail - the US law enforcement relationship with Israeli trainers continues. It is sponsored most notably and with tremendous pride by the ADL, who even brags about it on their web site. They have transposed the Israeli-Palestinian conflict onto the police and housing projects in the big cities of America.

What people may not know is the ADL also sponsors trips to Israel for select American police chiefs. The purpose of these visits is to attend seminars that "...provide(s) a select number of American law enforcement officials with advanced education to prevent, prepare for and respond to terrorist threats and violence."

As you can imagine when it comes to Israel, that isn't all.

Their antics as collectors of intelligence on visiting US officials and businessmen is all too well known - one spy was actually caught sneaking into then-VP Al Gore's Jerusalem hotel to plant a bug, by way of the ceiling. If they are willing to get this bold with a Secret Service detail trained in counter-espionage, a city police chief with just his laptop and iPhone doesn't stand a chance.

State and municipal officials do not have traveling secret service details, and whatever counter-espionage guidance they get before departure probably isn't nearly as thorough as the training received by their federal counterparts. A city police chief is lamb led into the slaughter in terms of espionage targeting. From the moment he disembarks the plane, his luggage, electronics, hotel rooms, vehicles and whatever else are all fair game for eavesdropping or whatever other tradecraft lies in wait. Never mind the honey pot sent to seduce him down at the hotel bar. She's part of the plan too.

Though getting blackmail material on influential high ranking city police chiefs could potentially be useful, there is likely a secondary and much more important reason why the Israelis pick who they do for free field trips.

Imagine how connected a big city police chief is to local politicians, mayors and governors. He knows the dirt because his force pulls security for these pols when they're out banging their mistresses, chasing young boys or snorting coke on the taxpayer dime. Some of these local politicians, especially governors, may one day decide to run for national office. Some may not yet be on the team for Big Israel. If there is a text message, email or photo from ten years prior that could derail their plans, guess who's there, standing at the ready to ensure they stay on the AIPAC plantation?

It may seem farfetched, but the level of technical collection and social engineering facing these dupes should not be underestimated. Israel plays the long game. Give them just a few days with a group of big city police chiefs and they will gather what they need, perhaps planting a bit of spyware on the devices of the unsuspecting cops, who then go home to communicate as they usually do with their local, influential connections.

So training the American police has many advantages beyond assisting them in anti-terrorism training (terrorism that is largely created by US aid and support to Israel, but that's another subject). It ensures the cops take anti-semitic crimes seriously and assist in discouraging thought crimes. It also helps keep an ace in the hole in case any of the blackmail-able police chiefs one day decide they don't want to play ball. Finally, it helps learn about any skeletons in the closet of up and coming politicians who might go rogue on matters of US funding for Israeli defense. The political grave yard is full of ex-congressmen who challenged the supremacy of Israel on the foreign aid priority list.

By now, even some normies know about Soros and his support of marxist causes like BLM, but few if any could imagine just how deep the tentacles run. We are being played from both sides on this one, in ways you probably never expected.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
What people may not know is the ADL also sponsors trips to Israel for select American police chiefs. The purpose of these visits is to attend seminars that "...provide(s) a select number of American law enforcement officials with advanced education to prevent, prepare for and respond to terrorist threats and violence."
The purpose of those visits is doubtless actually to hook them up with underage prostitutes who appear to be legal, and to be taped committing the illegal acts that follow, as you inferred in your OP. But my take is that's the primary reason. Everything else is window dressing.

p.s. The knee on neck routine is not a "chokehold". I fell for this on day one but you can apply that maneuver indefinitely without killing anyone. Floyd died of an overdose. Do not fall into the Left wing dialectic.

As an aside, this will give you a huge red flag to look for, even among seemingly loyal and patriotic police Chiefs and other government officials. If they've been to Israel under any pretext then they are almost certainly going to turn on you when push comes to shove.

Last edited:

RWIsrael

Woodpecker
Interesting that you equate the globalist agenda (admittedly pushed mostly by Jews, usually reform Jews) with Israel's security apparatus and national interests.

I get that the perception is that Israel and Jews always share the same interests to screw over everybody else, maybe at the highest levels of government that's true but you might find that Soros et al are not popular here and their NGO backed tentacles are causing the same shit stirring behaviour by minorities and LGBT, except their ire is directed at straight religious Jews rather than straight white Christians.

This is because under their victim hierarchy Jews oppress Arabs, religious orthodox Jews oppress women and LGBT, and Ashkenazis "white" jews oppress Mizrahis and Ethiopians (minority "dark" Jews).

Don't mean to derail the thread, just pointing out that Israeli nationalism is often in conflict with globalist Jewish power brokers, at least at the level of the common man.

Last edited:

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
The purpose of those visits is doubtless actually to hook them up with underage prostitutes who appear to be legal, and to be taped committing the illegal acts that follow, as you inferred in your OP. But my take is that's the primary reason. Everything else is window dressing.

p.s. The knee on neck routine is not a "chokehold". I fell for this on day one but you can apply that maneuver indefinitely without killing anyone. Floyd died of an overdose. Do not fall into the Left wing dialectic.

As an aside, this will give you a huge red flag to look for, even among seemingly loyal and patriotic police Chiefs and other government officials. If they've been to Israel under any pretext then they are almost certainly going to turn on you when push comes to shove.
The honey pot would have to be pretty obviously young, since the age of consent in Israel is 16 years old. Even post-Epstein it's difficult to believe that many police chiefs would jump at the chance, especially if they are all staying in the same hotel.

Since the intent of the travel would be to attend a business conference, constructing a sex tourism pretext would similarly be unconvincing. When honeypots work it's because they "just happen," but they don't always work. Hence, they are likely the door prize compared to what Israeli intelligence has in store for the visiting chiefs.

And I only called it a "choke hold" because I don't know the Hebrew equivalent.

Though she isn't much to write home about politically, AOC at least had the wisdom to not go to Israel when offered a free trip by AIPAC, as every freshman legislator customarily is. She must have had some pretty good advisors reminding her about those halcyon days of MySpace party photos.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
America is so far down the road of hiring and promoting simpering, corrupt yes-men to government positions (much like Australia) that I honestly wouldn't be surprised if brute force honey-pot operations were easily accomplished. I'm talking literally *knock knock* "Chief Leiberbaum sent me". I don't know if you've dealt with many upper level male government employees but they are some of the most spineless, weak willed omega males you will ever have the displeasure of meeting, and you might be surprised at how easily they could be won by the mere whiff of some snatch, particularly when their eternal fantasies of power resulting in pussy never materialized over decades and decades.

“People say they won’t fall for it but they do. Executives with a heavy travel schedule turn up in Shanghai or Beijing jet-lagged and find themselves in need of affection. People succumb.”

He said the fact that travellers to China have to submit a visa application gives Chinese intelligence services months to target their operations. “If they are caught in a honey trap, they are a time-bomb for their employer,” he said.

Mr. McAdam, who worked as a diplomat in Asia said he was targeted several times but extricated himself. A family friend, a junior oil company executive, visited him in Hong Kong and Mr. McAdam said he warned him to be wary while on a trip to Beijing. “After dinner, he came back to his hotel room and found two beautiful, naked Chinese girls in his bed. He remembered my lecture and called security and had them removed. He is now a senior person in an oil company but, had he been caught, he could easily have had his career ruined.”
If you think sending a 16 year old whore up to Commissioner Gordon's hotel room is too obvious, you don't know how weak many of these men are.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
I think sending a 16 year old would be legal over there is all I meant - a bit scandalous, but not nearly so much as outright illegal behavior.

These days, they could probably send a 39 year old divorced mom with three different kids from three different color dads and Commissioner Gordon would still put on the bat suit for her.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
IIRC most Western nations have child sex laws that prohibit sexual relations with anyone under their nation's age of consent even while abroad. Hence you can't go to Brazil and have sex with a 14 year old.

Transsimian

Ostrich
Gold Member
It may seem farfetched, but the level of technical collection and social engineering facing these dupes should not be underestimated. Israel plays the long game. Give them just a few days with a group of big city police chiefs and they will gather what they need, perhaps planting a bit of spyware on the devices of the unsuspecting cops, who then go home to communicate as they usually do with their local, influential connections.
Great post.

It may be just speculation, but it is more than plausible in this post-Epstein world. With the reduced political influence of the Cuckservitive Christian right in these times, and rising hard-to-guilt Hispanic proportion of population. Israel would need other means to keep the USA on side.

I have never been interested in having sex with a Chinese girl IN mainland China, in part due to the reasons mentioned in the Canadian article.

robinman

Pigeon
IIRC most Western nations have child sex laws that prohibit sexual relations with anyone under their nation's age of consent even while abroad. Hence you can't go to Brazil and have sex with a 14 year old.
I'm pretty sure that is if you pay for it (i.e. prostitution). The reason the law was created was so men wouldn't go to cambodia to pay to take 12 year old girl's virginities.

In terms of non paid sexual interactions, I'm pretty sure it's legal to do so.

Especially since in many western countries the age of consent varies by region/state. For example in the USA most states have an age of consent of 16, while a few have an age of consent of 17 or 18. So the law is that paid sex in a foreign country can't be with someone under 18 but non paid sex depends on the age of consent of the country traveled to.

TheMaleBrain

Kingfisher
Gold Member
State and municipal officials do not have traveling secret service details, and whatever counter-espionage guidance they get before departure probably isn't nearly as thorough as the training received by their federal counterparts. A city police chief is lamb led into the slaughter in terms of espionage targeting. From the moment he disembarks the plane, his luggage, electronics, hotel rooms, vehicles and whatever else are all fair game for eavesdropping or whatever other tradecraft lies in wait. Never mind the honey pot sent to seduce him down at the hotel bar. She's part of the plan too.
That's funny:
Sources in Israel claim that they came to help our local police in the COVID-19 era. Because the police can't handle the enforcement here.
My take, from somewhat inside the system is:
FEMA and RACHEL (Israeli FEMA counterpart) have been working for years in learning from each other on disasters.
Also, ADL can't sponsor it as it is G2G (Government to Government) they may help in facilitating it.

Well, Israeli prostitute culture lacks very much behind US and European (or Russian) one. We are not that advance.
Also, you do realize that you have government officials from Israel going to the US and being trained by a SOROS backed organization?
1, 2
So if an Israeli official goes to the US "he is going to turn" on his people?

And last
Israel's consent age is 16.

Glad to be of service

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Also, ADL can't sponsor it as it is G2G (Government to Government) they may help in facilitating it.
Nope. Here is the language they use on the ADL web site:

ADL’s Leadership Seminar in Israel: Resilience and Counterterrorism provides a select number of American law enforcement officials with advanced education to prevent, prepare for and respond to terrorist threats and violence.
During this week-long seminar, participants study strategies developed by the Israel National Police (INP) to deter and disrupt terrorist attacks. The INP is recognized worldwide as one of the most experienced organizations in addressing terror and strengthening community resilience.
  • The Leadership Seminar (formerly known as the National Counter-Terrorism Seminar in Israel) was created in 2003 and is held annually.
  • Since its inception in 2003, nearly 200 different federal, state and local agencies across the U.S. have had leaders participate in the seminar to better serve their constituents back home and ensure safety and security for all.
  • ADL also has two regional Leadership Seminars which serve law enforcement in specific parts of the country.
  • Participants average fifteen per session to encourage small group dialogue.
  • The itineraries for the seminars include discussions on the evolving nature of terrorism and insights into how agencies improve protection for and engagement with the individuals and communities they serve.
The Leadership Seminar in Israel] was, without question, the best training that I’ve ever received in my life… And it has helped me in my career to help protect my district from terrorists.” – Chief of Police and Program Participant

ADL’s programs for law enforcement are designed to provide law enforcement with information and resources to protect all people and communities from extremist threats and violence, and to strengthen understanding of their role as guardians of the people they serve.
Sounds pretty cut and dry - they did more than facilitate, they provided it - directly to the government officials.

Glad to be of service.

TheMaleBrain

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Disagree
The ADL has no ability to provide it themselves. They have no know-how of counter terror capabilities.

Read about it in Hebrew.
It seems that the ADL facilitate it and guess what - the BDS and other Jewish leftist organizations are against it and interfered in 2018 (and have tried before that a well) to make it happen.
Also - it is estimated that only 400+ persons came to Israel (link in Hebrew).

So
I get your suspicion, but don't see the hard evidence.

SlickyBoy

Ostrich
Unfortunately I don't read Hebrew and I'm not about to install Google translate into the non-Google browser I use, but even if true, what's the significance? "Only" 400 police chiefs is still a hell of a lot of influential people, particularly when you consider how they're likely to be blackmailed/bugged for future intelligence value.

If the ADL doesn't have the expertise to provide what they say they do, why do they put that on their web site? It's right there in black and white (no pun intended):

Our Impact

• 15,000 law enforcement professionals have received comprehensive, in-depth training from ADL on core values, implicit bias, hate crimes, leadership skills, counter terrorism and extremist threats each year.
This level of denial is not uncommon in conversations with their defenders, but the facts are what they are.

fokker

Pelican
Here's a machine translation of the article MaleBrain linked:

Haaretz said:
Two regional police stations in the United States last week canceled their participation in a joint seminar with the Israel Police, due to pressure exerted on their heads by activists for a boycott of Israel. Representatives of the police stations were to participate in a joint program with Israel that has been going on for two decades, and the decision to cancel their participation is a precedent that causes concern among Jewish organizations in the United States, and a sense of victory among BDS activists.

The program operates on behalf of the Anti-Defamation League, one of the oldest Jewish organizations in the United States. Of the Palestinian Authority. The plan was praised by senior U.S. police chiefs.

In the last two years, the program has become the focus of a struggle by the BDS movement, in partnership with anti-police violence organizations in the United States. These organizations claim that during visits to Israel, U.S. police chiefs are exposed to harsh tactics that later influence police violence against American citizens. Minorities The Anti-Defamation League vehemently denies these allegations, and the organization says the opposite is true: According to them, the program shows American police chiefs the importance of good community relations in overcoming threats of terrorism and violence.

Over the years, hundreds of senior police officers from across the United States have attended seminars in Israel. However, last week, for the first time in the program's history, two regional commanders decided to cancel their participation in the program, just days before the current delegation visited Israel. The country's police, Colonel Matthew Birmingham, has decided to cancel his participation following political pressure. Vermont is one of the most liberal states in the United States, and one of its senators is former presidential candidate Bernie Sanders.

A day later, Judy Caspar, Northampton State Police Chief Massachusetts, also announced her retirement from the seminary. She sent a letter on the subject to activists of a pro-Palestinian organization who presented their opposition to the plan. In both cases, the official reason provided by police chiefs for canceling their participation is inquiries they have received from citizens who oppose the plan.

The coalition of organizations opposed to the plan has invested considerable effort in recent weeks in trying to persuade police chiefs to resign from the seminar. Among the organizations that led the struggle on the subject was the organization "Jewish Voice for Peace". A statement from the organization said that "for the first time in 20 years, pre-paid visits by American police officers to Israel, in which they receive training from the military and police in Israel, are met with resistance."

The Anti-Defamation League vehemently denies that visits to the seminar include "tactical training" with Israeli forces. A spokeswoman for the league told Haaretz that "the purpose of the program is to provide senior American police officers with an opportunity to learn how to deal with terrorist threats, extremism and violence. The seminars enable participants to learn how Israel deals with terrorism within the framework of being a democratic and multicultural society. "

The Anti-Defamation League also said that "participants in the program are meeting with senior officers in both Israel's security forces and the Palestinian Authority to learn about the challenges they face, as well as community resilience in dealing with terrorism and tragedy."

The Anti-Defamation League has vehemently rejected claims that the program is linked to tensions between U.S. law enforcement and the black population in the country. "In the United States and not to promote a solution to the complex conflict between Israel and the Palestinians," the organization said.

The organizations that have led to the cancellation of the participation of police chiefs from Vermont and Massachusetts in the seminar have in recent days approached a number of other police chiefs in the northeast, in an attempt to prevent their arrival in the country. In addition, they sent letters to the mayor of Boston and the governor of the state of Rhode Island, demanding that they work to stop the participation of police officers on their behalf in the program.