It Is Time To Leave The West

thetruewhitenorth

Sparrow
Orthodox
An average western man, especially anglo saxon, is addicted to assigning a number to everything. Even to the feeling. "How do you feel on a scale from 0 to 10?".

From what I've been observing, the covid deaths/infections/hospital admission *numbers* have been used to justify any restriction put in place. Because numbers is science, right?

And a hedonistic mind trusts science without a doubt. I've seen how most of my co-workers parrot various covid-related numbers from the media and thus go with the programming because "thats how we bring the NUMBERS down".

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
As I look at Italy , and how italy was implementing what Canada is implementing right now, I can't help but feel like we are just 3 months behind them. With a whole bunch of balls up in the air with my life here, I feel a sudden desire to just exit this country ASAP and decide whether I should come back later.

Starting Oct. 15, Italy will become the first European country to require the so-called green pass — the digital or paper proof of vaccination, immunity or a negative test in the past 48 hours — in all places of work, both private and public. It's a step short of fully mandating vaccines, something Prime Minister Mario Draghi openly considered a month ago.

The Italian government first introduced the pass in June for international travel, then extended it to indoor restaurant dining and theatres, gyms and pools. In early September, it was extended further, to long-distance train rides, interregional buses and ferries, domestic flights and parents entering schools.

Last edited:

kel

Ostrich
Like to hear CRPs thoughts on this lol.

Tbf i dont see how this is workable. What are they going to do, set up checkpoints on all major roads? Cant see it. All stuff like this will do is massively increase forgeries and tame doctors.

The latter will be tricky to manage without longstanding patient relationship (eg trust) with them.

My instinct is the govt dont really want to antagonise people too much, as long as get their numbers up (around15%). Thus why come down so hard on faked results, as long as its upping the numbers.

We'll see.

View attachment 34145
It's targeted specifically at carriers, so as the last sentence says, they'll put the onus on them to do the checking, which they will. Scare them a few times with some random checks and fines. It doesn't take much, put people in the panopticon and they'll police themselves.

Massaging the figures, care home deaths in the first 6 months being attributed to people normally kept alive to bitter end, getting euthanised, a somewhat bad flu.

The Economist is owned by the Rothschilds btw.

The Economist is a well-known and quite prestigious London-based weekly news magazine, founded in 1843 by James Wilson, a Scottish businessman, economist and politician. It claims an average weekly circulation of 1.5 million in 2006, about half of which were sold in the United States.

The publication belongs to The Economist Group, half of which is owned by Pearson PLC via the Financial Times. The other half is owned by a group of independent shareholders, including the Rothschild banking family of England.

That the Rothchilds own part of The Economist accounts for why Vigilant Citizen (VC), the blogger who specializes in analyzing pop culture symbols and their hidden meanings, gives import to the magazine’s disquieting “The World in 2015” cover with a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb explosion, among other disturbing images. In VC’s words:

It [The Economist] is partly owned by the Rothschild banking family of England and its editor-in-chief, John Micklethwait, attended several times to the Bilderberg Conference – the secretive meeting where the world’s most powerful figures from the world of politics, finance business and media discuss global policies. The outcome of those meetings is totally secret. It is therefore safe to say that the people at The Economist know things that most people don’t.

So every single country on planet earth is "massaging" its own excess death figures? Every single one? They're all in on this giant world-wide drive to inflate their own excess death figures? The countries of every continent on earth? Seems unlikely.

It doesn't matter who owns The Economist in terms of excess death figures, you can check them yourself on other sources, they are as reported by the The Economist, greatly increased during the last year.

Not massively high. It isn't even close to what they're claiming it is.

It depends what period you look at. From March 16th 2020 to August 15th 2021 Sweden had 10,320 excess deaths. Your link compares 1. Jan 2019 - 31. Dec 2019 with the same period for 2020. Those are different periods. However, even in your graph you can see a clear spike for 2020 in excess deaths that's well above all other years. There is indisputable evidence that all nations on earth have elevated excess death rates for the period of the pandemic. Sure, the figure for Sweden is not massively high, because Sweden has a small population. If you look at the US, its 788,000 people for excess deaths in that period.

1. You get more of what you incentivize.
  2. COVID infection numbers have been incentivized

It's that simple. Again, you don't need a big conspiracy with thousands of people all sitting around saying "okay, everybody remembers their lines, right?", that's a liability. Instead, you just "manipulate procedural outcomes".
No doubt the Covid numbers are inflated in some countries, which is why The Economists compares Covid numbers with excess death figures.

The thing about death figures is that there can be no ambiguity about them. A person is logged as dead when they are dead. There is no "incentivizing" involved. Every country records its dead. That is why looking at the death figures in all countries is extremely helpful. Those are just death figures, totally decoupled from any "incentive" for hospitals to record a Covid infection. It's just the record of people who have died.

And if you look at the numbers of people who have died, right across the board, in every country on earth, you will see spikes in excess death figures during the pandemic. So clearly we are having a pandemic.

So every single country on planet earth is "massaging" its own excess death figures? Every single one? They're all in on this giant world-wide drive to inflate their own excess death figures? The countries of every continent on earth? Seems unlikely.

It doesn't matter who owns The Economist in terms of excess death figures, you can check them yourself on other sources, they are as reported by the The Economist, greatly increased during the last year.
No, not every country is reporting excess deaths. In fact the vast majority of the countries worldwide don't even have the means and willpower to process information like this

And yes, most countries are in on the scam and the ones that don't are moving quietly along out of a sense of benefit or are getting regime changed for speaking out against the scam. It's the nature of unipolarity, the global economy+ sociopathic tendencies amongst leadership which for the most means self enrichment for the oligarchic few and permanent indebtment for the masses. I suggest you read up on Iron Polygon and for instance the role of the WEF and its Youth Leaders Program.

Not unlike 9/11 when countries like Russia and China all of a sudden jumped on the GWOT trains to have a legit motivation to tighten the screws at home

As for the ramblings about muh excess deaths, the general population has been put under great stress and into quasi warlike mindset. This mental and financial stress, the horrendous and disastrous (physically speaking) lockdowns, the closure of health care services (UK has a backlog of 5 million people), the unwillingness to provide effective treatment (IVM+HCQ) and even provide counter-productive treatment will no doubt explain most of these excess deaths

To close this discussion - which has by now become really tedious, the countries, states and communities with the least and most lenient Covid restrictions experienced the least excess deaths.

It was on the level of a very serious flu and is by now a regular flu (literally). No amount of spinning, twisting and abracadabra with numbers is going to change that.

The irony is that this moronic vaccine rollout, the Covid restrictions (like mask wearing) and decreased viral exposure due to lockdowns will this winter most likely result in some very serious death rates.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The irony is that this moronic vaccine rollout, the Covid restrictions (like mask wearing) and decreased viral exposure due to lockdowns will this winter most likely result in some very serious death rates.

Indeed.

And of course these deaths will be chalked up as another mUtAtIoN, and thus the self perpetuating cycle of fear, deceit & social engineering will continue.

ginsu

Kingfisher
We are so westernized and used to predictability and comfort. That the idea of not having 100% certainty before moving to another country freezes us.

This certainty was a benefit of being under western governments. You can't have it all. If we want to be free of western governments then we need to embrace uncertainty. Just like those in the third world do on a daily basis.

I do not think the problem is with the world being uncertain, it always has been. But that we are spoiled in our expectations of it.

No, not every country is reporting excess deaths. In fact the vast majority of the countries worldwide don't even have the means and willpower to process information like this

And yes, most countries are in on the scam and the ones that don't are moving quietly along out of a sense of benefit or are getting regime changed for speaking out against the scam. It's the nature of unipolarity, the global economy+ sociopathic tendencies amongst leadership which for the most means self enrichment for the oligarchic few and permanent indebtment for the masses. I suggest you read up on Iron Polygon and for instance the role of the WEF and its Youth Leaders Program.

Not unlike 9/11 when countries like Russia and China all of a sudden jumped on the GWOT trains to have a legit motivation to tighten the screws at home

As for the ramblings about muh excess deaths, the general population has been put under great stress and into quasi warlike mindset. This mental and financial stress, the horrendous and disastrous (physically speaking) lockdowns, the closure of health care services (UK has a backlog of 5 million people), the unwillingness to provide effective treatment (IVM+HCQ) and even provide counter-productive treatment will no doubt explain most of these excess deaths

To close this discussion - which has by now become really tedious, the countries, states and communities with the least and most lenient Covid restrictions experienced the least excess deaths.

It was on the level of a very serious flu and is by now a regular flu (literally). No amount of spinning, twisting and abracadabra with numbers is going to change that.

I suggest you read the excess deaths figures, available everywhere. If countries are not recording deaths, because they supposedly do not have the "means or willpower" to record deaths, how do you explain these excess death figures? Whilst covid restrictions, masks, lockdowns etc are a nonsense, let's not pretend there is no pandemic. Anyone who believes that just needs to do a reality check and look at the excess deaths figures, that have spiked all over the world.

excess deaths 1.jpgExcess deaths 2.jpgexcess deaths 3.jpgExcess deaths 4.jpgExcess deaths 5.jpg

Aboulia

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It depends what period you look at. From March 16th 2020 to August 15th 2021 Sweden had 10,320 excess deaths.

All your posts are moot as you cannot claim any virus or "pandemic" is responsible for deaths post vaccine rollout as adding a new variable pollutes the data, a better picture of how deadly the virus is, is contained in the previous numbers. Which shows this to be no more deadly than a typical flu.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
The thing about death figures is that there can be no ambiguity about them. A person is logged as dead when they are dead. There is no "incentivizing" involved. Every country records its dead. That is why looking at the death figures in all countries is extremely helpful. Those are just death figures, totally decoupled from any "incentive" for hospitals to record a Covid infection. It's just the record of people who have died.

And if you look at the numbers of people who have died, right across the board, in every country on earth, you will see spikes in excess death figures during the pandemic. So clearly we are having a pandemic.
In my country the incentive for hospitals to inflate death counts is money "per head".
If the family of the deceased signs that it was a "covid death", they get a free funeral.
There are cases where the family refused to sign and the corrupt hospital doctors tried to delay giving the body of the deceased to the family to extort their signature, and they had to hire a lawyer.

Easy_C

Peacock
For me I'm not claiming there isn't a nasty disease going around. However I tend to categorize this as being more of a "super flu" than any kind of truly nasty pandemic like we would associate with a black death, or Measles or such.

I'm worried about 2022 because

A: Bill Gates has said there's something nasty in store for 2022, smirking while saying so.

B: The Socrates model predicts 2022 to be the real high for disease, NOT 2020.

Solitarius

Sparrow
An average western man, especially anglo saxon, is addicted to assigning a number to everything. Even to the feeling. "How do you feel on a scale from 0 to 10?".

From what I've been observing, the covid deaths/infections/hospital admission *numbers* have been used to justify any restriction put in place. Because numbers is science, right?

And a hedonistic mind trusts science without a doubt. I've seen how most of my co-workers parrot various covid-related numbers from the media and thus go with the programming because "thats how we bring the NUMBERS down".
How true this is, numbers are used to cast a sort of spell on the masses by these modern warlocks. These "scientists" even resemble the old sorcerers in their use of bizarre, disgusting & outright evil things in their "medicinal" concoctions; one thinks of the witches in Macbeth.

thetruewhitenorth

Sparrow
Orthodox
How true this is, numbers are used to cast a sort of spell on the masses by these modern warlocks. These "scientists" even resemble the old sorcerers in their use of bizarre, disgusting & outright evil things in their "medicinal" concoctions; one thinks of the witches in Macbeth.
But same very people, once presented with *numbers* on slightly different subjects such as suicide rates among trannies or gays, percentage of crimes committed by illegals or even depression rates say among atheists or single women.

Once they are presented with these types of numbers, all of a sudden this type of science becomes hateful or gets rejected without much debate. Go figure.

Leftist mind is extremely selective and constantly looking for evidence to back up any set of believes it has while overlooking and dismissing any data that goes against those believes.

Solitarius

Sparrow
But same very people, once presented with *numbers* on slightly different subjects such as suicide rates among trannies or gays, percentage of crimes committed by illegals or even depression rates say among atheists or single women.

Once they are presented with these types of numbers, all of a sudden this type of science becomes hateful or gets rejected without much debate.
This makes sense as truth beauty & goodness come from God Whom these swine hate as they belong to the Beast. It would seem that the very name chosen by God; the beast, shows forth one of the chief attributes of the Anti-Christ & those who follow him, that is that they have no regard for reason & logic as these have to do with The Most High, but act rather on instinct in all things like a beast & their instinct is above all the visceral burning hatred of God & of all that pertains to Him. This is also why they put up buildings that turn a man's stomach, why they deface true art, why they seek to corrupt & destroy the souls of innocent children. May The Almighty soon take pity on the tiny remnant that still serve Him & pour out His wrath on the wicked & utterly destroy all their abominable works.