It Is Time To Leave The West

I suggest you read the excess deaths figures, available everywhere. If countries are not recording deaths, because they supposedly do not have the "means or willpower" to record deaths, how do you explain these excess death figures? Whilst covid restrictions, masks, lockdowns etc are a nonsense, let's not pretend there is no pandemic. Anyone who believes that just needs to do a reality check and look at the excess deaths figures, that have spiked all over the world.

View attachment 34154View attachment 34155View attachment 34156View attachment 34157View attachment 34158
This bizarre focus on empty statistics to gobble up some increasingly faltering narrative is hilarious to see.

1. These numbers from third world regions are unreliable, as explained above

2. How many of those people died due to inaccessible Healthcare (ie. closing the hospitals) and the results of Covid restrictions?

Oxfam Novib reports that 11 people per minute are dying of hunger worldwide. It also indicates a 600 percent increase vis a vis 2019.

11x60x24x365 = ~5.8 million hunger related deaths - of which ~5 million would have been preventable by their own words

This 'pandemic' (which in reality was akin to a heavy flu season - and we don't label those pandemics either) stopped being a pandemic when the focus shifted from deaths to cases.

You've been played.

EDIT: and I am of persuasion that Covid 19 was an intentially released bio weapon that in the first ~6months acted as a boomer purge in graying Western countries. Not due to its high IFR but due to its high virulence.

At this point in time it is nothing but a glorified flu - so your talk about fourth waves is annoying.

The vaccination 'effort' might create more virulent strains.

--

@Roosh Below are the numbers from the Netherlands - excess deaths of 2020 versus 2021. The top line is 2021, bottom line is 2020

FBgK0MQWEBApO-u.jpg

Last edited:
This idea was already discussed on the "Where to escape tyranny" thread. Conclusion was that there is no place on Earth where you can be sure to avoid this.

China is already worse. We don't understand Russia but that can go full Covid even under Putin but he may be Epsteined and then who knows what will come there. EU will be Australia.

Some countries in Africa may look safe now but that can change in no time.

The only thing that I don't agree with CRP is that the poor countries will not be able to afford to implement the Great Reset. They will not be able to afford not to implement it. They will not receive loan or they will be just invaded if they don't do it.

Maybe an Island nation in the pacific? That was just a joke they were the first to be lost.

There is nowhere to go.

If like minded people would go to a place then I may join them. But at the end that could be worse because together we would be an easier target.

Sorry for the black pilling. If anyone knows which place will surely be better then I will consider moving there.
I think you are right about this. Seems to me this is a global worldwide conspiracy to enslave the world - no where is immune. There are places that seem better off but I think the idea is they push over the large and strategically important countries first and then it becomes a mop up operation to enslave the rest.

It depends what period you look at. From March 16th 2020 to August 15th 2021 Sweden had 10,320 excess deaths. Your link compares 1. Jan 2019 - 31. Dec 2019 with the same period for 2020. Those are different periods. However, even in your graph you can see a clear spike for 2020 in excess deaths that's well above all other years. There is indisputable evidence that all nations on earth have elevated excess death rates for the period of the pandemic. Sure, the figure for Sweden is not massively high, because Sweden has a small population. If you look at the US, its 788,000 people for excess deaths in that period.

As others have said, first third world numbers are completely unreliable, most cannot/do not even publish excess death figures. How could the Economist get those numbers and double check them? Did they double check them? Did they examine the methodology behind the counting? In regards to Sweden, there is something the Economist as well as you forgot to do: split the numbers per age group and indicate the period of calculation for those excess deaths. Checking the numbers for Sweden, from their own agency, shows that the mortality trends in Sweden are nothing out of the ordinary in a 20 o even 10 year period as the images I generated from the statistics of the SCB show:

1634088248853.png

1634088258567.png

1634088268149.png
1634088276607.png
Source: https://www.statistikdatabasen.scb....0101__BE0101I/Dodstal/table/tableViewLayout1/

One can notice that only in the oldest age groups, is a mortality spike, and a very small one at that, not even a real spike in the 20 year period. Are you sure you can get similar data for a place like Mexico, Malaysia or Colombia?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
How true this is, numbers are used to cast a sort of spell on the masses by these modern warlocks. These "scientists" even resemble the old sorcerers in their use of bizarre, disgusting & outright evil things in their "medicinal" concoctions; one thinks of the witches in Macbeth.

When you see how numbers are so central to their belief structure, it makes sense. 9s 6s 11s 33s etc are encoded in almost everything they do.

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
This idea was already discussed on the "Where to escape tyranny" thread. Conclusion was that there is no place on Earth where you can be sure to avoid this.

China is already worse. We don't understand Russia but that can go full Covid even under Putin but he may be Epsteined and then who knows what will come there. EU will be Australia.

Some countries in Africa may look safe now but that can change in no time.

The only thing that I don't agree with CRP is that the poor countries will not be able to afford to implement the Great Reset. They will not be able to afford not to implement it. They will not receive loan or they will be just invaded if they don't do it.

Maybe an Island nation in the pacific? That was just a joke they were the first to be lost.

There is nowhere to go.

If like minded people would go to a place then I may join them. But at the end that could be worse because together we would be an easier target.

Sorry for the black pilling. If anyone knows which place will surely be better then I will consider moving there.
CRP's idea about third world countries it utter bullcrap. I always thought about living in Uganda for a while, because I worked there when I was younger, but Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania have gotten even more nuts than even Australia. In the first couple of months there, more KIDS were shot for breaking lockdown rules than had been hospitalized with the coof. They locked the whole economy down and watched their population die off. What people forget is that most of this crisis has been orchestrated by IGOs and NGOs. Well, those practically have immediate control over third world politics in many cases. They also do in Russia, which is why I believe Putin doesn't call it out, there is simply too much political pressure from the inside and the outside to go against the coof narrative, because the Gates-connected isntitutes will simply produce whacky death numbers and discredit whoever contradicts them.
I'm kind of over the black pilling now, whenever God doesn't offer a way out, you have the chance to suffer for his sake, which is like a golden ticket to save your soul. Not sure if this is the end, but it's certainly a type of end and whatever happens, if we remain strong and cry out to Jesus Christ, we will come out refined. Myself, I thought about kicking my master's degree in economics here, and move to Romania, but I'm under no illusions that it's "safe" or "pleasant" there, but I could live close to an Orthodox monastery with modern saints and fellow sufferers. I think that's as good as it can get from where we are.

A man in New York City who has good team around him will be stronger than a loner in Romanian. I'm introverted and my mistake was not surrounding myself with good people. That 'lone wolf' stuff will only take you so far these days. No man is an island!

@ Easy_C

"You don't want to live in countries that "are poor". You want countries where the state is relatively weak"

I agree! This is why I would recommend southern European countries (Spain, Portugal, Southern Italy, Greece etc.) The people in these countries are easy going and the state is relatively weak (higher rates of corruption, organised crime, tax evasion etc.) You can have a good quality of life if you have money - US$ 500 per week would be considered a very good wage. If you were pooling your resources (housing etc.) with a group your standard of living would be even higher. These countries are the least worst option IMO.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
"You don't want to live in countries that "are poor". You want countries where the state is relatively weak"

I agree! This is why I would recommend southern European countries (Spain, Portugal, Southern Italy, Greece etc.) The people in these countries are easy going and the state is relatively weak (higher rates of corruption, organised crime, tax evasion etc.)

This assessment is not the case for Spain at all.

The Guarda Civil and the State control is strong. The people are extremely compliant. The GC, priior to Covid, i always liked because they were very much still influenced by Franco's time, and were very much a 'take no crap' old school police force, certainly compared to likes of UK.

But that somewhat Fashy reaction of their's, when dealing with drunk hooligans, African criminals and such forth is now being used to pushed to ruthlessly pursue the New Normal et al.

Spain took out a three TRILLION loan from international finance at the begining of the lockdown. The place is enthralled, and they have both a pliant enough population, and the boots on the ground to implement whatever they're told.

Padouk

Kingfisher
This assessment is not the case for Spain at all.

The Guarda Civil and the State control is strong. The people are extremely compliant. The GC, priior to Covid, i always liked because they were very much still influenced by Franco's time, and were very much a 'take no crap' old school police force, certainly compared to likes of UK.

But that somewhat Fashy reaction of their's, when dealing with drunk hooligans, African criminals and such forth is now being used to pushed to ruthlessly pursue the New Normal et al.

Spain took out a three TRILLION loan from international finance at the begining of the lockdown. The place is enthralled, and they have both a pliant enough population, and the boots on the ground to implement whatever they're told.

Would mind linking sources for this loan?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Would mind linking sources for this loan?

Ok, transpires it was 1.5 Trillion, i recall three trillion being talked about back then.

Still 1.5 trillion 'covid recovery loan' equates to being bought and sold by International Finance. That loan will have all been agreed on terms of kowtowing to the Covid Agenda every step of the way, which is exactly what Spain have done.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Ok, transpires it was 1.5 Trillion, i recall three trillion being talked about back then.

Still 1.5 trillion 'covid recovery loan' equates to being bought and sold by International Finance. That loan will have all been agreed on terms of kowtowing to the Covid Agenda every step of the way, which is exactly what Spain have done.

Thanks.

So it seems loads and loads of money will be thrown in for the implementation of "the new normal". That explains why the inflation is rising and will rise even more. That also means that the police, the medical staff and the judges will never join the resistance. They will stuff their mouths with cash.

Last edited:

Raskolnikov

Pigeon
Orthodox
Thanks.

So it seems loads and loads of money will thrown in for the implementation of "the new normal". That explains why the inflation is rising and will rise even more. That also means that the police, the medical staff and the judges will never join the resistance. They will stuff their mouths with cash.
also, the German market will tank because in the midst of all of this we are taking our "dirty" power plants off the net. Energy costs are already on the rise, they are projected to triple within the next few months, energy providers are already refusing new costumers to keep their prices within the frame of what they can sell.
I'm hoping that the oligarchs are overplaying their hand with this one and the whole tyranny will collapse, but so far things seem to work like a swiss clockwork.
But the German economy tanking will have a huge ripple effect that will add on top of what is happening in the US.

Padouk

Kingfisher
also, the German market will tank because in the midst of all of this we are taking our "dirty" power plants off the net. Energy costs are already on the rise, they are projected to triple within the next few months, energy providers are already refusing new costumers to keep their prices within the frame of what they can sell.
I'm hoping that the oligarchs are overplaying their hand with this one and the whole tyranny will collapse, but so far things seem to work like a swiss clockwork.
But the German economy tanking will have a huge ripple effect that will add on top of what is happening in the US.

They had no problem trashing whole countries in the beginning of the 20th century and they will do it again. This is the reason why it is best to be in a place where people are used to hardship and they will be willing to offer you a helping hand. In countries where people have been spoiled for decades there will be loads of panic before they learn to cope with the new tough life.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
This is the reason why it is best to be in a place where people are used to hardship and they will be willing to offer you a helping hand. In countries where people have been spoiled for decades there will be loads of panic before they learn to cope with the new tough life.

Only thing i'd say here, is that in times of hardship people revert to fierce in-group preference. Foreigners during good times are looking at positively as they spend money, and provide a degree of novelty. In times of scarcity, that will vanish.

The dates on excess deaths include months of when the vaccine was released. I'd like to see numbers for 2020 only, before the vaccine was rolled out, and then for 2021.

This graph compares excess deaths in the USA for 2020(red line) and for 2021 (purple line). It also show the excess deaths for 2015 to 2019 (grey lines) and what would have been normal for 2020 (black line) based on those usual figures.

excess-mortality-raw-death-count.png

As others have said, first third world numbers are completely unreliable, most cannot/do not even publish excess death figures. How could the Economist get those numbers and double check them? Did they double check them? Did they examine the methodology behind the counting? In regards to Sweden, there is something the Economist as well as you forgot to do: split the numbers per age group and indicate the period of calculation for those excess deaths. Checking the numbers for Sweden, from their own agency, shows that the mortality trends in Sweden are nothing out of the ordinary in a 20 o even 10 year period as the images I generated from the statistics of the SCB show:

View attachment 34168

View attachment 34169

View attachment 34170
View attachment 34171
Source: https://www.statistikdatabasen.scb....0101__BE0101I/Dodstal/table/tableViewLayout1/

One can notice that only in the oldest age groups, is a mortality spike, and a very small one at that, not even a real spike in the 20 year period. Are you sure you can get similar data for a place like Mexico, Malaysia or Colombia?

Here you can see the deaths reported in Sweden 2015 to 2019 (grey lines), in 2020 (red line) and in 2021 (purple line) and what would have been normal for 2020 based on previous years (black line). As in all other countries, as you can see, it shows a massive spike for 2020.

Your graphs are different, I believe, because you select certain parametres only on the Swedish website, like only selecting certain ages.

Sweden is not the only country in the world that logs births and deaths, virtually all countries do. There can always be issues with methodology, however, the overall data is so clear there is really no room for misunderstanding. I do not need to separate the ages, I am merely looking at overall excess death figures. And yes, you get similar data for Mexico and Malaysia. Whatever the differences the overall picture is crystal clear however.

Excess deaths Sweden 3.jpg

This bizarre focus on empty statistics to gobble up some increasingly faltering narrative is hilarious to see.

1. These numbers from third world regions are unreliable, as explained above

2. How many of those people died due to inaccessible Healthcare (ie. closing the hospitals) and the results of Covid restrictions?

Oxfam Novib reports that 11 people per minute are dying of hunger worldwide. It also indicates a 600 percent increase vis a vis 2019.

11x60x24x365 = ~5.8 million hunger related deaths - of which ~5 million would have been preventable by their own words

This 'pandemic' (which in reality was akin to a heavy flu season - and we don't label those pandemics either) stopped being a pandemic when the focus shifted from deaths to cases.

You've been played.

EDIT: and I am of persuasion that Covid 19 was an intentially released bio weapon that in the first ~6months acted as a boomer purge in graying Western countries. Not due to its high IFR but due to its high virulence.

At this point in time it is nothing but a glorified flu - so your talk about fourth waves is annoying.

The vaccination 'effort' might create more virulent strains.

--

@Roosh Below are the numbers from the Netherlands - excess deaths of 2020 versus 2021. The top line is 2021, bottom line is 2020

View attachment 34164
It's in no way "bizarre" to look at statistics when you're trying to determine if there's been a pandemic. That is what one has to do in fact.

Even if this were a glorified flu, you will recall there was a flu pandemic in 2018, it would not mean there is no pandemic. To determine if there was you look at statistics like excess deaths.

Of course the Covid restrictions have caused untold suffering by restricting access to health care. This information may be annoying to you, but I am doing you and everyone a favour, because if you want to argue against covid restrictions you have to get your facts right, and if you claim there was no pandemic, something which is patently and obviously false, you will not be taken seriously. So it is in your interest to understand that there was a pandemic so you can oppose Covid restriction measures more effectively arguing from a foundation of facts.

Whilst I strongly disagree that many developing countries' excess death figures are unreliable, you don't need to even look at them if you don't want to. There are plenty of developed countries who have logged deaths and their excess death figures overwhelmingly point in one direction. The direction that there was a pandemic.

In my country the incentive for hospitals to inflate death counts is money "per head".
If the family of the deceased signs that it was a "covid death", they get a free funeral.
There are cases where the family refused to sign and the corrupt hospital doctors tried to delay giving the body of the deceased to the family to extort their signature, and they had to hire a lawyer.
Indeed hospitals are incentivised in this way, ie if it is logged as a Covid death the hospitals get more money. However, I am precisely not talking of Covid figures, I am deliberately talking about excess deaths. In order for a death to be logged in most countries, not all, but almost all, a death certificate is required. This makes death figures extremely reliable, as they merely depend on a simple fact, is there a dead person or not. Whether the person had Covid or not does not affect death figures. Only death does.

Suggestion: Let's take this argument to the pandemic thread. Here we're talking about whether to leave and where to.
And if you recall the whole reason for leaving was a video by Gonzalo Lira which argued that the West would become entirely totalitarian based on the pandemic response in Australia and elsewhere. Therefore the pandemic issue is clearly linked to the initial argument made for leaving.