It Is Time To Leave The West

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
The answer to the OP "is it time to get out of the west"? Depends where you are going. Can you make a better life for yourself somewhere else in somewhere that isn't a third world craphole? Where exactly is this going to be and how will it be better?

I'm staying for the foreseeable future and will work within the confines and challenges of whatever comes next. Whether its vax passports, or whatever.

SeaEagle

Robin
The answer to the OP "is it time to get out of the west"? Depends where you are going. Can you make a better life for yourself somewhere else in somewhere that isn't a third world craphole? Where exactly is this going to be and how will it be better?

I'm staying for the foreseeable future and will work within the confines and challenges of whatever comes next. Whether its vax passports, or whatever.
I feel like the commonwealth countries and western europe may go full Australia soon and deprive me of a way to earn a living, while pushing "post-national" globohomo policies on me.

Central/Eastern Europe seem like better options to start a new life. No one in my family sees this as the beginning/continuation of a satanic plot to enslave humanity. Part of me feels they would throw me to the wolves if the gestapo came by. I would never regret coming to God, I just pray they will find God too. Its cushy in the matrix I guess.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
I feel like the commonwealth countries and western europe may go full Australia soon and deprive me of a way to earn a living, while pushing "post-national" globohomo policies on me.

Central/Eastern Europe seem like better options to start a new life. No one in my family sees this as the beginning/continuation of a satanic plot to enslave humanity. Part of me feels they would throw me to the wolves if the gestapo came by. I would never regret coming to God, I just pray they will find God too. Its cushy in the matrix I guess.

All I’m saying is for example if you’re in Canada and want out, and you’re thinking “USA has lots of freedom I’d better get over there now and buy property in maybe Florida”. Ok hopefully you like hot humid summers, and hopefully they don’t get a globo homo governor in their next election cycle.

That’s just one example.

As others have commented, we should be having this discussion in another thread, but before that I will answer your last comment.

First off if you answer, please read your counterpart's comment. Otherwise you would have known from just looking at the figures that I selected all available age groups,. Second of all, I didn't deny there was an "excess mortality". As you would see in the figures I posted, the excess mortality was concentrated in the oldest age groups, deaths per thousand among the youngest groups even went down in 2020. The excess mortality is even comparable to 2002 or 2010, this is especially true for the younger age groups. Did Sweden close in those years when youngsters were "dying like flies"? What I deny is that there was ever a justification for lockdowns, the new normal or the concoctions and the numbers so far bear this out. Therefore the motivations behind this hysteria are far darker than many of us imagine.

Third, Many numbers in the third world are not reliable, are not published and when they are, they are outdated one or more years. In many cases the raw data is there but there is a never ending work of purging and correcting the records a work most politicians down here are not inclined to support, unless it is done with borrowed money or technical cooperations. In many of these countries, the data is there but is spread in many independent reports, faulty databases, different organizations with different processing methodolgies etc. Hence my question about how they got these data, when it's not published even in the official records in the countries of origin. I guess they got "special" access to this data, who knows, but that in itself thwarts any attempt at double checking.

By the way, the excess mortality can only be attributed to the "pandemic" either by excess deaths directly caused by the disease or by externalities attributed to the "pandemic" (overloading of the hospitalization services, supply chain collapse, civil disorder, wars etc.). So far no evidence of either has surfaced. As others have said, the excess mortality in most places has been due to a mix of killer protocols (refusal to provide prevention care, ventilators when not needed), denial of medical services altogether in many cases, lockdown and impoverishment (try lockdowns in Peru, or certain countries in Africa, even in Australia where general mortality increased by 5% even though the cases and deaths attributed to covid are barely 1500 out of 25 million people), etc. One can almost say they tried to "simulate" the impacts of a real pandemic, but I digress.

In regards to the graph, the real question would be the methodology behind the calculation. But there are basic flaws very conspicuous even at first sight: the comparison timeframe is really short (5 years) and there is not breakdown by ages or causes of death..., those "mistakes" say a lot about the creators' biases and what they try to "prove".

Well, I made my point, good luck.

The lockdowns were not necessary at the time they were done, we can thank Sweden for showing us, and just observing how case numbers increased despite lockdowns underlines it, academic studies showed how most lockdown measures did not work and also underline that lockdowns were not necessary. Regardless of whether you and I, or other observers, understand lockdowns were not necessary, political leaders all over the world, western, non-western, democratic, non-democratic put them in place. Why? They were inactive, hopelessly unprepared and useless at the start of the pandemic, and when it was too late they tried to grasp at all and any measures which would give the illusion that they could do anything to combat the pandemic. And no doubt they believed, or hoped, in the absence of evidence, that lockdowns would make a difference.

So rather than any "dark" reason behind the hysteria, is it not a lot more plausible that it was really just hysteria, fear, panic and incompetence which lead to the implementation of lockdowns that did not work? I mean do you really believe that political leaders all around the world somehow agreed together to put in place lockdowns? It was not just western democracies that put in place lockdowns. So did military dictatorships in South East Asia like Thailand and many other non-Western countries.

I think the narrative of hysteria, fear, panic and incompetence in the face of the pandemic, is a lot more plausible than any "dark" conspiracy.

Since these measures were born out of fear and in response to a pandemic, as soon as the pandemic is over and the fear subsides the various emergency measures, restrictions and such will have to be given up in any event as there will be no more justification for them. This is not like with income tax, which once put in place the government can use beyond financing wars, putting in place lockdowns actually harms economies, harms tax collection, harms governments, harms business. Nobody benefits from wearing marks, lockdowns and restrictions when there is no pandemic. Clearly nobody needs to be afraid that the Covid restrictions will never be lifted.

Regarding the figures from the Swedish database, I think since you selected age groups separately one would expect to see less effect among the young, since Covid deaths were overwhelmingly among the very old. As you said yourself, there was a spike among the elderly, so that tallies perfectly with the pandemic narrative. If you select all age groups ("total") and do a line graph you'll also see a very clear spike for 2020 in Sweden, which confirms the data from the World Mortality Dataset and the Human Mortality Database. It does raise the interesting question what caused the elevated mortality figures in the early part of the 2000s for Sweden though. However, overall mortality was clearly declining markedly in the last two decades in Sweden, until we see that major spike in 2020.

Sweden OVERALL.jpg

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
Regarding the figures from the Swedish database, I think since you selected age groups separately one would expect to see less effect among the young, since Covid deaths were overwhelmingly among the very old. As you said yourself, there was a spike among the elderly, so that tallies perfectly with the pandemic narrative. If you select all age groups ("total") and do a line graph you'll also see a very clear spike for 2020 in Sweden, which confirms the data from the World Mortality Dataset and the Human Mortality Database. It does raise the interesting question what caused the elevated mortality figures in the early part of the 2000s for Sweden though. However, overall mortality was clearly declining markedly in the last two decades in Sweden, until we see that major spike in 2020.

Wrong thread for this debate. Check the title. This thread is dedicated to the subject of escaping encroaching Western globohomo tyranny.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
All I’m saying is for example if you’re in Canada and want out, and you’re thinking “USA has lots of freedom I’d better get over there now and buy property in maybe Florida”. Ok hopefully you like hot humid summers, and hopefully they don’t get a globo homo governor in their next election cycle.

That’s just one example.
Exactly what I have observed multiple times here in Europe. Watch what happens next in the Czech Republic.

Wrong thread for this debate. Check the title. This thread is dedicated to the subject of escaping encroaching Western globohomo tyranny.
You posted a video by Gonzalo Lira who says you should escape because of the Corona restrictions as that is evidence of totalitarianism in Western democracies. However, if you look at the figures and accept there was a real pandemic and the restrictions were a reply based in fear and panic due to the pandemic, then once this is over the justification given by Lira no longer applies since those restrictions will be removed. I'm just saying nobody needs to escape because they think corona restrictions will not be lifted.

fiasco360

Kingfisher
Orthodox
You posted a video by Gonzalo Lira who says you should escape because of the Corona restrictions as that is evidence of totalitarianism in Western democracies. However, if you look at the figures and accept there was a real pandemic and the restrictions were a reply based in fear and panic due to the pandemic, then once this is over the justification given by Lira no longer applies since those restrictions will be removed. I'm just saying nobody needs to escape because they think corona restrictions will not be lifted.

You're not going to find much support for your point of view here since most of this forum has been tracking COVID related information since the beginning. Data has been tailored to support a specific narrative, hospitals were forced to used treatment methods that killed people, definitions and words have entirely changed in their meaning, scientific and political dissenters have been harshly punished and it's very clear a lot of powerful influences have corrupted nearly every facet of our lives. This list goes on and on.

You're a 2021 account with most of your posts in this thread so forgive me if I'm a bit skeptical of your intent. Anyway - take care.

kingtufti

Sparrow

You have to think ahead...

You're not comparing what's possible where you are NOW versus a lower quality of life somewhere else...

Your comparing incarceration in a death camp Vs a simple life somewhere else... more than maybe.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

So far as I know, there isn't too much media about these HUGE projects. My father who reads The Times from cover to cover daily scoffed when I told him they were building new prisons in the UK... "don't be ridiculous!".

The British funeral director that broke rank and whistlblew on the care-home euthanisia of the "first wave" discussed that here.

Building was greenlit around September 2019 as i recall. Around the same time as a Event 201 in NYC. Funny old world.

Easy_C

Peacock
So rather than any "dark" reason behind the hysteria, is it not a lot more plausible that it was really just hysteria, fear, panic and incompetence which lead to the implementation of lockdowns that did not work? I mean do you really believe that political leaders all around the world somehow agreed together to put in place lockdowns? It was not just western democracies that put in place lockdowns. So did military dictatorships in South East Asia like Thailand and many other non-Western countries.

Normally.

Yes.

In reality:

If it was, those restrictions would have been rolled back by now.

AND you wouldn’t have every world leader rolling out massively authoritarian policy transformations all while citing the exact same World Economic Forum slogan (“Build Back Better”)

When they’re all using the exact same slogan they are at the very least coordinating between each other on talking points and policy.

Maddox

Woodpecker
2: If you're not vaccinated, you have a short window of time before it will become impossible to leave without risking your life in the attempt.

That might be true for some countries. But if you're in the US, it would seem that you could always bail to Mexico if need be.

And once down there, flying out of the country without taking all of the Covid tests might also be an option.

Last edited: