It Is Time To Leave The West

Pantheon

Robin
Orthodox
Just a general remark regarding "escaping" the west:

If one choose to leave the west, I believe escapism is not the right motivation (for a Christian). A Christian can either participate in the world or become a monk. If he chooses to participate in the world, he'd better not be cucked by the secular mentality of "anonymity" or purity spiralling. Even if you believe your church and society is broken, well then they need you more than you think, so go into the darkness and be a light of Christ instead of giving in to negativity. As long as you have Christ, nothing in the world can touch you, but can only become redeemed by his light. It takes enormous strenth not to become overwhelmed by negativity, and it's as much of a struggle for me as anyone else.

I have grown very sceptical to the secular escapist anonymity culture, where people won't stand by their names. A part of me doesn't even like to write here under a pseudonym, because anonymity is part of the secular culture of masked facelessness. I think it's better to be a public witness of Christ (even if more moderate) than being anonymously "rebellious". Public figures like Roosh have been an immense inspiration for me personally, because they openly witnessed for Christ. I personally never read anonymous blogs.

In rural communities of the olden days, people's personal lives where private, but out in public their face was identifiable. In modern cities, people are anonymous in public, but public and personally available in their private lives (through social media). I believe it would be more correct to aspire for the rural ideal, even if you have to be an urban person.

Last edited:
Just a general remark regarding "escaping" the west:

If one choose to leave the west, I believe escapism is not the right motivation (for a Christian). A Christian can either participate in the world or become a monk. If he chooses to participate in the world, he'd better not be cucked by the secular mentality of "anonymity" or purity spiralling. Even if you believe your church and society is broken, well then they need you more than you think, so go into the darkness and be a light of Christ instead of giving in to negativity. As long as you have Christ, nothing in the world can touch you, but can only become redeemed by his light. It takes enormous strenth not to become overwhelmed by negativity, and it's as much of a struggle for me as anyone else.
Christians are commanded to be "salt of the earth". A bit of salt is added to meat to stop it from going bad. In the same way, Christians are scattered in parts of the secular world to stop it from going bad.

Like Jeremiah told the Israelites, God's people are commanded neither to assimilate with the world, but neither to separate from it.

I don't have a particular conclusion here. I am observing that both extremes are sinful – escaping and isolating from society, and being excessively involved in society.

DeusLuxMeaEst

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I'm torn on this decision. While I have my roots here, and my immediate family is still here, I have to admit that I feel a deep profound sense of depression living in such a broken society.

I'm trying to insulate myself with good people, recently joined an Ortho community, making explicitly clear that I only want to meet a woman for marriage, but still it's very hard. The propaganda is everywhere, society wants us gone.

This is a lonely path when you turn away from the world.

Really though where is better? Europe is going down a worse path. Will I fit in in Asia? Tough things to decide.

I'm torn on this decision. While I have my roots here, and my immediate family is still here, I have to admit that I feel a deep profound sense of depression living in such a broken society.

I'm trying to insulate myself with good people, recently joined an Ortho community, making explicitly clear that I only want to meet a woman for marriage, but still it's very hard. The propaganda is everywhere, society wants us gone.

Really though where is better? Europe is going down a worse path. Will I fit in in Asia? Tough things to decide.
It’s pretty depressing living here sometimes. Have you thought about south America?

hedonist

Kingfisher
If you haven't already pick another language and start learning....its a simple app but duo lingo sticks much better than audiobooks for me, plus I can work on it anywhere.

Ironic because he pretty much is a poster child for the (((subversive decine)))
Yes but you can't deny that most of the celebrities coming out against the Covid1984 scam, the forced divide and the leap towards totalitarianism are people related to this music genre. Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Kanye West etc.
This is the same in Europe.

I've never liked this type of music and the kind of culture that comes with it, even before getting more aware of the nature of the Beast. If anything my respect for these musicians has grown over the last 20 months.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox

The path is lonely indeed, it least it feels that way more often than not.

I find that there's silver lining in almost every bad situation. For example, I used to be exposed more to the globo propaganda in pre-covid times, when I had to drive to the office, spend time with the normies and their normie/leftist behaviors. Also, going to the mall sometimes next to work to grab lunch, it felt like a freak show.

And now, with remote work, I dont have to expose myself to the "world" as much.

Looks like you've already have done a lot by joining the Orthodox community. I wish you find hope and a good wife. Together, its so much easier to ride the storm out.

Maybe for you it would make more sense to relocate to the rural part of your state or province?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox

Oleksii Biloshytskyi, First Deputy Head of the Patrol Police Department of the National Police, said that the police intend to check the certificates of vaccination against coronavirus by QR code.​

The communication department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs has said this in a statement referring to the words of Biloshytskyi on the air of the Snidanok z 1+1 show on the 1+1 TV channel, Ukrainian News Agency reports.

Biloshytskyi said that the National Police, together with the Ministry of Digital Transformation, developed and began integrating the appropriate software on police tablets for quick verification of certificates from the Diia electronic service or by scanning a paper version of it.

"Employees of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in the field, as well as employees of the patrol police of Ukraine will check the reliability of vaccination certificates of citizens from October 21. The check will be carried out in crowded places where the disease may spread - during transportation, visits of establishments, markets, trading floors," said the first deputy head of the Patrol Police Department.

Biloshytskyi noted that the paper vaccination certificates must contain the following details: information about the type of vaccination, the number of vaccination doses, the doctor's signature and the seal of the official health care institution.

"All data on the vaccination of citizens is already in the registry, which is also connected to international databases. The information will be checked very carefully. Employees who will check the vaccination certificates must make sure that the certificate is valid, because there are known cases of falsification," he said.

For the production and sale of counterfeit medical documentation, offenders may face a penalty ranging from a fine of UAH 17,000 to 5 years in prison.

When using fake certificates and certificates of vaccination, a punishment is provided from a fine of up to UAH 850 to restriction of freedom for up to 2 years.

“People who order and buy fake vaccination certificates, if a forged document is found and attempts to use it, will be held accountable for violating quarantine conditions. This can be a fine from UAH 17,000 to UAH 34,000. If it is proved that a person suffering from a coronavirus infection has spread the disease, he can be prosecuted," Biloshytskyi added.

As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, Ukraine has extended the validity of the coronavirus vaccination certificate from 180 to 365 days.

Maddox

Woodpecker

Oleksii Biloshytskyi, First Deputy Head of the Patrol Police Department of the National Police, said that the police intend to check the certificates of vaccination against coronavirus by QR code.​

The communication department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs has said this in a statement referring to the words of Biloshytskyi on the air of the Snidanok z 1+1 show on the 1+1 TV channel, Ukrainian News Agency reports.

Biloshytskyi said that the National Police, together with the Ministry of Digital Transformation, developed and began integrating the appropriate software on police tablets for quick verification of certificates from the Diia electronic service or by scanning a paper version of it.

"Employees of the State Service of Ukraine for Food Safety and Consumer Protection, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention in the field, as well as employees of the patrol police of Ukraine will check the reliability of vaccination certificates of citizens from October 21. The check will be carried out in crowded places where the disease may spread - during transportation, visits of establishments, markets, trading floors," said the first deputy head of the Patrol Police Department.

Biloshytskyi noted that the paper vaccination certificates must contain the following details: information about the type of vaccination, the number of vaccination doses, the doctor's signature and the seal of the official health care institution.

"All data on the vaccination of citizens is already in the registry, which is also connected to international databases. The information will be checked very carefully. Employees who will check the vaccination certificates must make sure that the certificate is valid, because there are known cases of falsification," he said.

For the production and sale of counterfeit medical documentation, offenders may face a penalty ranging from a fine of UAH 17,000 to 5 years in prison.

When using fake certificates and certificates of vaccination, a punishment is provided from a fine of up to UAH 850 to restriction of freedom for up to 2 years.

“People who order and buy fake vaccination certificates, if a forged document is found and attempts to use it, will be held accountable for violating quarantine conditions. This can be a fine from UAH 17,000 to UAH 34,000. If it is proved that a person suffering from a coronavirus infection has spread the disease, he can be prosecuted," Biloshytskyi added.

As Ukrainian News Agency earlier reported, Ukraine has extended the validity of the coronavirus vaccination certificate from 180 to 365 days.

This is happening in Ukraine??? I thought they were one of the more free societies in Europe.

And now they're going to what...fine and lockdown people who use fake certificates? Well...I guess that country is no longer an option to move to.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
This is happening in Ukraine??? I thought they were one of the more free societies in Europe.
Free society? COVID regulations apart, Ukraine is a nazi state now. They pretty much banned Russian language even though it is spoken by %50 + of its population, among many other laws against the russian population.

The whole point of its existence is to cause problems to Russia.

It is completely overrun by Judeo-Oligarchs.

Maddox

Woodpecker
Free society? COVID regulations apart, Ukraine is a nazi state now. They pretty much banned Russian language even though it is spoken by %50 + of its population, among many other laws against the russian population.

The whole point of its existence is to cause problems to Russia.

It is completely overrun by Judeo-Oligarchs.

I can't tell you how sad I am to hear that. I feel like I completely missed the boat with that country and should've gone over there 10 years ago to find a wife.

How does Russia compare with Ukraine in terms of women and their looks? Maybe that would be a suitable replacement...

Charles Gerety

Chicken
Orthodox
In his latest video RCP is not mincing any words:

Honestly there isn't much to add to his outlook and he didn't leave much room for interpretation. The current situation basically boils down to a binary decision:
  • GTFO
  • Hunker down and hope for the best
My wife and I have been mulling over this decision for the past few months now and in the end we decided to sit things out here in Spain. We found ourselves a place in the remote boonies with plenty of a acreage where we could grow some food. Stacked up on a ton of staple foods and even set up solar panels and a generator. Financially we are okay and could easily weather a few years of turmoil.

However if RCP is right we soon may find ourselves in a situation where we are unable to buy food, go the dentist, or go to the hospital in an emergency. Maybe the food shortages will become so bad that our land may be ceased and we are driven off our farm. Anything can happen given the elite's rapid implementation of a global authoritarian plutocracy.

The longer I think about this the more I have to admit to myself that RCP is probably right. Like the Jews in pre-war Nazi Germany we now face the decision to either sell all our possessions and get the heck out or to attempt to weather out the storm in the countryside.

This is an incredibly difficult decision to make. If I was 25 years old without a wife and only a handful of possessions I would simply pack my bags and leave, no questions asked. And I am not just saying that. It's something I did not just once but twice in my life and I never regretted my decision. But at our age moving to a completely different place where we don't even speak the language will be extremely risky.

And we don't even know whether these places will be in any better shape when the proverbial excrement hits the fan. There are already two long threads in this forum that have debated this issue to death and from I was able to gather no consensus was reached. AFAIK there is no single country on the European continent that is ideal as an escape from all this insanity we are facing. One week one country opens up and another the next closes things down. It's more or less random and it seems each election cycle actually strengthens the globalists as opposed to yielding positive change.

Given that it is almost impossible to make any long term plans and I'm pretty sure that exactly is the idea, to completely demoralize and shock people into compliance. As things become ever more authoritarian and restrictive nobody knows what to do and where to escape to. I'm probably better informed than 99% of the Western population plus I speak several languages and I STILL have no idea where to escape to.

Ukraine like RCP? He doesn't even speak Russian and although he has family there the Russians may just expel all foreigners when (and not if) they roll up Eastern Ukraine. Serbia? Montenegro? Albania? I hear so many conflicting reports from digital nomads and expats that suggest the situation is too fluid in all of these places to qualify them as a legitimate option.

Many of us in this forum will have to face the very same choice, not in the far flung future but right now TODAY! I believe this question deserves its own thread and I hope it won't devolve into unproductive quibbling over details.

God help us...
beautifully said

That's funny. Because CRP was preaching that Ukraine is the cats meow compared to the west.
I was about to comment that after reading El Draque's post #272.

I've commented before on this topic, both in this thread and elsewhere. Decisions regarding Ukraine are not made in Kiev but in New York and Washington DC instead.

I hate to be of the Told you so kind, but told you so. I think part of the reason why CRP made this video is to get a point across. And he got his point across. Stop talking about Western democracies as if they were western democracies. They are not. They are oligarchic totalitarian police states. So stop 'appealing' to these sides, it makes you look like a fool

Okay. Now that we've finally come to that conclusion, what is the solution?

Running of to a foreign country on a temporary visa - where they are about 6-9 months behind the Totalitarian West and where the political elite is completely in cahoots with the Davis crowd, is obviously not a good idea.

The only postives that you should be looking at are 1. General anti-authoritarian tendencies amongst the general population, 2. The reach of the State and 3. The geopolitical alignment of said countries. 4. Cultural, linguistic and ethnic proximity to the natives. Contrary to what some say on here, you do NOT want to be the only White guy in a sea of Black or Brown people when shit hits the fan.

Bytheway CRP has been quiet for 48 hours now on his Telegram channel. I guess he feels a bit embarrassed.

--

Another example of Eastern European EU states being on a tight oligarchic leash. Dey is dem gud bois.

Screenshot_20211019_081044_compress67.jpg

Last edited: