It Is Time To Leave The West

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
I can't tell you how sad I am to hear that. I feel like I completely missed the boat with that country and should've gone over there 10 years ago to find a wife.

How does Russia compare with Ukraine in terms of women and their looks? Maybe that would be a suitable replacement...
Im Russian living in Canada, havent lived in Russia for many years, and Im happily married, so dont really know the particularities of the dating prospects in Eastern Europe or elsewhere. What I know about Ukraine is through research and media.

My wife is foreign born but I met her in Canada. Why do you think a Russian woman would be a good match for you? Just curious.

Maddox

Woodpecker
Im Russian living in Canada, havent lived in Russia for many years, and Im happily married, so dont really know the particularities of the dating prospects in Eastern Europe or elsewhere. What I know about Ukraine is through research and media.

My wife is foreign born but I met her in Canada. Why do you think a Russian woman would be a good match for you? Just curious.

My impression of Russian women is that they're more cultured than the US women, better looking, better wife material, etc.

But it's not just the women there that interest me. I find the architecture interesting, I like how people there appreciate the arts, and from what I heard, they reject Globohomo.

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
This Ukraine news is really sad to hear. I hope the Ukrainian people can resist this. Given the history, they certainly know how evil their political masters are willing to be. Their best hope is in God and their tradition of near anarcho-non-compliance and undermining. God bless them.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Yep. They’re also the least religious region of South America.

Predictive power of The Simpsons strikes again

I did read somewhere they have the best gun laws in Latin America so I suppose there's that at least. We had been considering Uruguay/Chile/Argentina if we have to flee the US but it seems Chile is going to hell as well.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
My impression of Russian women is that they're more cultured than the US women, better looking, better wife material, etc.

But it's not just the women there that interest me. I find the architecture interesting, I like how people there appreciate the arts, and from what I heard, they reject Globohomo.
That might be true. But you really only need one woman, she could be your true soulmate and she could be from anywhere. Could be Russian, could be Finnish or Canadian. You only need one.

I, for instance, ended up with a South American girl, now my wife, never imagined myself marrying a Russian or even caucasian girl.

Who knows what's in store for you....

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Free society? COVID regulations apart, Ukraine is a nazi state now. They pretty much banned Russian language even though it is spoken by %50 + of its population, among many other laws against the russian population.

The whole point of its existence is to cause problems to Russia.

It is completely overrun by Judeo-Oligarchs.

Lol reads like satire of what too much internet can do.

Hard disregard.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Lol reads like satire of what too much internet can do.

Russophobia in Ukraine is pretty much a state policy now. Dont see anything funny or satirical here. People have been killed there for asserting their russian identity or the right to speak in mother tongue. Russian language does not have an official status. ROCOR churches constantly get attacked. People were burnt alive in Odessa by Ukranian nationalists.

I have met some of the Ukranian nationalists in Canada, they were simmering with hatred toward Russia. You're probably, judging by your comment, could be one of those.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Russophobia in Ukraine is pretty much a state policy now. Dont see anything funny or satirical here. People have been killed there for asserting their russian identity or the right to speak in mother tongue. Russian language does not have an official status. ROCOR churches constantly get attacked. People were burnt alive in Odessa by Ukranian nationalists.

I have met some of the Ukranian nationalists in Canada, they were simmering with hatred toward Russia. You're probably, judging by your comment, could be one of those.

None of your pronouncements on Ukraine have any basis in reality whatsoever. You've been posting this sort of shrill Putin fanboy stuff for ages now, that last one about "Ukraine being a Nazi state" was your magnus opus thus far.

Ukraine is in a literal conflict with Russia. Its territory has been attack and its people have been displaced. Do you really think they're going to be friendly to a foreign aggressor? Why wouldnt Ukrainian nationalists hate Russia? Theyve been invaded by them, their people are fighting them. They may've come from towns that have fallen to them. I dont know what you'd expect them to feel about that.

Russian is not 'banned', again, absurdist drivel. If you go to a government building, then yes you will have to fill out forms etc in Ukrainian, because you are in Ukraine. OMG the oppression!

As per being 'a nAzI sTaTe!', that is absurd to the point of parody. Theres basically zero police presence in day to day life here at all. Bit of a prerequisite for being a Nazi state i'd have thought. I have been here for 18 months in total, never once had a single converstation or dealing with any of them. Compare that with Spain previous year, where regularly get stopped by Guarda Civil, asked for ID, where are you going, what are you doing. 600 euro fines for 'unauthorised movement' being thrown around like confetti in a bullfight.

It is absolutely nothing like the Nanny-States of the West. There was one month of lockdown in the last 15. Even then gyms remained open, just put a closed sign up and had to phone reception to get let in. Restaurants & bars were operating on the QT on similar basis.

What happens here is that the government tapdances for NGO's / International Finance by putting policies in place, while not having either the resources or will to fully enforce them to the letter.

Fact is that vaxx-rates are very low here, and they'll be getting pressured hard to up their numbers, which is why this winter will be a lot more pressure applied. It will be the same anywhere with low numbers, the government are under pressure, so soon the people will be.

Ukraine is not some sort of shangrila, or place to escape the Globalist project, no one with half a brain would say it it is, but the shrill Putin fanboy stuff that gets habitually posted on sites like this is utter dross and needs refuting.

The irony that you're in Canada, with its policies against the unvaxxed, and railing against the 'nazi state of ukraine' is not lost either.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
None of your pronouncements on Ukraine have any basis in reality whatsoever. You've been posting this sort of shrill Putin fanboy stuff for ages now, that last one about "Ukraine being a Nazi state" was your magnus opus thus far.

Ukraine is in a literal conflict with Russia. Its territory has been attack and its people have been displaced. Do you really think they're going to be friendly to a foreign aggressor? Why wouldnt Ukrainian nationalists hate Russia? Theyve been invaded by them, their people are fighting them. They may've come from towns that have fallen to them. I dont know what you'd expect them to feel about that.

Russian is not 'banned', again, absurdist drivel. If you go to a government building, then yes you will have to fill out forms etc in Ukrainian, because you are in Ukraine. OMG the oppression!

As per being 'a nAzI sTaTe!', that is absurd to the point of parody. Theres basically zero police presence in day to day life here at all. Bit of a prerequisite for being a Nazi state i'd have thought. I have been here for 18 months in total, never once had a single converstation or dealing with any of them. Compare that with Spain previous year, where regularly get stopped by Guarda Civil, asked for ID, where are you going, what are you doing. 600 euro fines for 'unauthorised movement' being thrown around like confetti in a bullfight.

It is absolutely nothing like the Nanny-States of the West. There was one month of lockdown in the last 15. Even then gyms remained open, just put a closed sign up and had to phone reception to get let in. Restaurants & bars were operating on the QT on similar basis.

What happens here is that the government tapdances for NGO's / International Finance by putting policies in place, while not having either the resources or will to fully enforce them to the letter.

Fact is that vaxx-rates are very low here, and they'll be getting pressured hard to up their numbers, which is why this winter will be a lot more pressure applied. It will be the same anywhere with low numbers, the government are under pressure, so soon the people will be.

Ukraine is not some sort of shangrila, or place to escape the Globalist project, no one with half a brain would say it it is, but the shrill Putin fanboy stuff that gets habitually posted on sites like this is utter dross and needs refuting.

The irony that you're in Canada, with its policies against the unvaxxed, and railing against the 'nazi state of ukraine' is not lost either.
Are you Ukranian by blood if I may ask?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Polish? One wonders as your arguments are straight from the neocon cookbook.

Sorry what part of my arguments are 'neo con'?

I am refuting the sort of absurd, and with zero basis in reality, pronouncments on the place, which are wholly it seems driven by Putin fanboy propaganda.

For the record, I am British. I like Russia in general. I'd prefer it if Ukraine had better relations with Russia. I'd prefer it if Russian was the state language here, I prefer the Eastern part of Ukraine to the West, culturally.

I'm just giving people an unbiased reflection of what life is like here, and that is nothing like these pronouncments on here (by people who've never even set foot in the place) are habitually making.

Russia is way more of a police state than here. It's absurd to suggest otherwise.

Urkaine is a mess, the state is tiny and weak and rife with self-serving corruption. Frankly they couldnt organise a piss up in a brewery. Its for this reason the place is a good place to mitigate contact with the great reset, as much as humanly possible.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I believe he is British. Pro bono shills are often the worst though

What has happened in Ukraine is nothing short of cultural genocide bytheway.

Nothing i have written is remotely 'shilling'.

I am giving an unbiased representation of life in Ukraine, compared to the absurd pictures people who live on the otherside of the planet like to paint of it.

Yep. They’re also the least religious region of South America.
Yep. Uruguay was one of the first countries in the world to legalise homosexuals to 'marry', legalised abortion a decade ago, and I'm not sure what came out of it but a few years ago they were interested in legalising cannabis.
Uruguay and Argentina and to a certain extent Chile also have been hijacked by an extreme 'progressivism', furiously anti Christian (their main target being the Catholic church as it's their tradition), they are run by a cabal of NGOs, a self serving political class and the IMF.
Argentina was a very westernlike country, very successful some decades ago, that's why I think it was battered down by constant economic hits, mass immigration from neighbouring poor countries and the liberal left running all the media/entertainment/education....sounds familiar don't it?

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
What’s going on in Chile?

Haven't been following it too closely but it's been probably the best run country in Latin America for decades, had a bunch of Antifa riots 2-3 years ago that led to constitutional amendments socializing their economy and now have elections coming up soon and the front runner is apparently a 35 year old Chavez/Ortega style Marxist.

If we do have to head south I'd like to be able to be near either the ocean or ski resorts or ideally both, so those 3 countries are appealing in that regard (Uruguay doesn't have its own mountains but it's a quick trip to Argentina's or Chile's), Paraguay less so although may be a good candidate otherwise.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Yep. Uruguay was one of the first countries in the world to legalise homosexuals to 'marry', legalised abortion a decade ago, and I'm not sure what came out of it but a few years ago they were interested in legalising cannabis.
Uruguay and Argentina and to a certain extent Chile also have been hijacked by an extreme 'progressivism', furiously anti Christian (their main target being the Catholic church as it's their tradition), they are run by a cabal of NGOs, a self serving political class and the IMF.
Argentina was a very westernlike country, very successful some decades ago, that's why I think it was battered down by constant economic hits, mass immigration from neighbouring poor countries and the liberal left running all the media/entertainment/education....sounds familiar don't it?
Uruguay, Argentina and Chile also have higher percentages of European descendant populations comparing to other hispanic countries.

It is as if whites have a penchant for degeneracy.