It Is Time To Leave The West

Just as likely that whites tend to be prey to another group that pass as white.
I remember a statistics years ago about Argentina being one of the most psychoanalysed country in the world...I don't think I need to mention what group runs the psychoanalysis scam...Leave the church and lay to the divan where your sins will be celebrated and justified.
Perhaps one of the reasons for the downfall of western morals?

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
No, a people that value confort and convenience over self control and discipline have a penchant for degeneracy.
I would argue that whites as a group have more self control than non-whites (many asians being an exeption).

It seems to me whites also have lower in-group preferences, and are more out-group oriented. Thus, being "inclusive" is such a high moral ground these days.

I interacted with hundreds of people from various ethnic/racial backgrounds, and noticed that many anglo caucasians are quick to either take an offense or assume an uber caring attitude on behalf of a perceived victim group or person.

Most minorities care only about themselves and those they know personally, mostly family members. Their in-group preference is high.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
I remember a statistics years ago about Argentina being one of the most psychoanalysed country in the world...I don't think I need to mention what group runs the psychoanalysis scam...Leave the church and lay to the divan where your sins will be celebrated and justified.
Perhaps one of the reasons for the downfall of western morals?
Argentina received a giant influx of the usual suspects, especially after WW2. They percolated through every institution in the country and spread their typical liberal ideas everywhere. Now we see the results...

kurtybro

Woodpecker
I would argue that whites as a group have more self control than non-whites (many asians being an exeption).

It seems to me whites also have lower in-group preferences, and are more out-group oriented. Thus, being "inclusive" is such a high moral ground these days.

I interacted with hundreds of people from various ethnic/racial backgrounds, and noticed that many anglo caucasians are quick to either take an offense or assume an uber caring attitude on behalf of a perceived victim group or person.

Most minorities care only about themselves and those they know personally, mostly family members. Their in-group preference is high.

It must be from the decades long brainwashing efforts to make whites feel self-hatred, guilt and unworthiness.... which, coupled with increasing secularism proves to be a deadly combination.

@ Maddox

"Why not northern Italy (i.e. Milan, Venice)? What is different up there?"

I wouldn't rule out northern Italy, however, the further north you go the stronger the Italian state gets - south of Rome the state gets weaker.

Also, is this thread about leaving the West due to the vaccine mandates or because of the general direction the West is headed?

Liviu

Sparrow
Orthodox
Yes, the western democracies are attacking their opponents more than ever before, but the current wave of leftist lunacy will pass as well.

I would like you to be right in that matter.

But father Seraphim Rose (1934 - 1982) said: ` What started in Russia will end in America`

The metropolit Neophitos of Morphou said, in a recent declration, after discussing with some hesychast : `If people in America would know what comes, half of them would run away`

And other warnings appeard also from last decades spiritual Christain - orthodox fathers.

Yes but you can't deny that most of the celebrities coming out against the Covid1984 scam, the forced divide and the leap towards totalitarianism are people related to this music genre. Nicki Minaj, Pitbull, Kanye West etc.
This is the same in Europe.

I've never liked this type of music and the kind of culture that comes with it, even before getting more aware of the nature of the Beast. If anything my respect for these musicians has grown over the last 20 months.
All of those people are sinful and corrupt themselves, F Nicki Minaj and Kayne West too. If they truly believed what they believe why do they continue to produce demonic and wicked music? They are no better than the people who whine about predators in Hollywood and the music industry yet they are the main ones still there profiting off those organizations they are hating on after they become washed up has beens and your talking about "respecting" them.

They don't even respect themselves. Nicki Minaj and Cardi B both disgust me with the type of garbage music they create, the trashy personalities they have, and the horrible influences they've been on the black community. Just because they are speaking out about covoid and what not does not make them good people all of a sudden. They're just doing it for publicity and attention. All Celebrities do this attention whoring crap once they start getting old or becoming even slightly irrelevant they either start attacking the powers that be that they profitted off of or they want to all of a sudden come out and start talking about how religious and conservative they are yet all the music they make is nothing a conservative would even listen to. Since it all promotes hardcore degenrency and you think Minaj will give that up? She cares more about money than she does about whats going on with Covoid so don't be fooled by these demonic liars pretending to be righteous all of a sudden.

I can't believe people even take these celebrities seriously, they are the last people I would listen to seeing how they all made their living and riches off the evil they are protesting against. They would be the first ones in line to get the mark and it doesn't have to be through a shot either since they already sold their souls a long time ago even before covoid became a thing.

Last edited:

Easy_C

Peacock
I don’t trust them. However them saying what they do is still useful because a lot of stupid people who would never be persuaded by any hard evidence will be persuaded by a celebrity saying so.

The thing is that the European peoples behaviour and mindsets have been studied more extensively than any other group. The group that controls our culture has been using the psychology 'sciences' in order to study and manipulate peoples minds. So what we see now in Europe is the result of years of this. Certain traits in peoples have been exploited to their disadvantage.
There's something you've got to give to the tribe which is they know exactly who and what they are and by making everyone else confused about it, they can reign. For example now they have conviced a good proportion of Western people that there are racists among us. Too many buy into these narratives because they are not individual thinkers, and the manipulators know this all too well, most people will just want to fit in.

@ Maddox

I wouldn't rule out northern Italy, however, the further north you go the stronger the Italian state gets - south of Rome the state gets weaker.

Also, is this thread about leaving the West due to the vaccine mandates or because of the general direction the West is headed?
On the other hand in the south there is a big left voting culture and a lot of people are employed by the local govts, whereas in the north there is a more right wing tendency with a much beggier private sector. But you're right that in turn the govts in the north are more efficient, which now ironically is not such a good thing.

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox
So, some updates regarding Bulgaria incorporation of Vax Pass:

Yesterday the temp government (how comfortable) decided to implement the "green" pass (Vax/Tests/Antibodies) for all public venues - cinemas, malls, theaters, big shops, marketplaces etc. Food shops and supermarkets won't be included. Medical personnel should have the pass.

The implementation period was .... 1 day (lol) on a country with 80% unvaxxed population ... You can imagine the reaction, most people are just laughing at it. Nobody can imagine it and people are kinda not caring about this mandate since it's so ridiculous.

Also, we have elections in 3 weeks and it would be interesting to see how this will be implemented. Hopefully more people will be pushed to vote to more patriotic candidates on the expense of the regular pro-usa pro-eu.

Many people are openly discussing getting fake certificates, which isn't considered a huge deal and kinda "we'll find a way to deal with it, as usual".

I guess we Bulgaria needed to be disciplined and this was implemented with 1 day preparation rate. The administration has no resource to enforce it, like at all. If this thing persists I expect nobody to comply with it. On national TV some fitness owner flat out said " I'll not follow it", the restaurant union straight away said they won't comply ...

Maddox

Woodpecker
@ Maddox

Milan may be out of the question as it's one of those managed cities with 5G, etc. Venice sounds quite nice though...if it's not filled up with invading Africans by now.

I keep forgetting that countries like Italy are part of the West and are going through a similar destruction as the US and Canada.

Padouk

Kingfisher
So, some updates regarding Bulgaria incorporation of Vax Pass:

Yesterday the temp government (how comfortable) decided to implement the "green" pass (Vax/Tests/Antibodies) for all public venues - cinemas, malls, theaters, big shops, marketplaces etc. Food shops and supermarkets won't be included. Medical personnel should have the pass.

The implementation period was .... 1 day (lol) on a country with 80% unvaxxed population ... You can imagine the reaction, most people are just laughing at it. Nobody can imagine it and people are kinda not caring about this mandate since it's so ridiculous.

Also, we have elections in 3 weeks and it would be interesting to see how this will be implemented. Hopefully more people will be pushed to vote to more patriotic candidates on the expense of the regular pro-usa pro-eu.

Many people are openly discussing getting fake certificates, which isn't considered a huge deal and kinda "we'll find a way to deal with it, as usual".

I guess we Bulgaria needed to be disciplined and this was implemented with 1 day preparation rate. The administration has no resource to enforce it, like at all. If this thing persists I expect nobody to comply with it. On national TV some fitness owner flat out said " I'll not follow it", the restaurant union straight away said they won't comply ...

Keep us updated!

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
If it is proved that a person suffering from a coronavirus infection has spread the disease, he can be prosecuted," Biloshytskyi added.

So if you have a cold and another person gets a cold that they can somehow blame on you, this will be considered a crime. This is real.

Maddox

Woodpecker
So if you have a cold and another person gets a cold that they can somehow blame on you, this will be considered a crime. This is real.

Yeah, that is crazy. I don't know how they'd prove that, but if it's open to interpretation, that could be a very dangerous law.

I expect dystopian laws like this to come out of AUS or the UK, but not Ukraine.

GuitarVH

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Yeah, that is crazy. I don't know how they'd prove that, but if it's open to interpretation, that could be a very dangerous law.

I expect dystopian laws like this to come out of AUS or the UK, but not Ukraine.

They consider the "virus" to be human beings. We might as well just bring the entire narrative to its logical conclusion and boil it down to its essence. The extinction of the "virus" is the extinction of mankind. The narrative will exist in all countries.