It Is Time To Leave The West

Easy_C

Peacock
The crucifixion is foreshadowed in the Old Testament and the only way to salvation. Christ being killed by Herod would contradict God's plan.
The early Christians did not flee physical persecution, but were fed to the lions in the Colosseum.

You’re halfway there.

The correct answer is that there is no dogmatic “right” answer that will always be correct.

Sacrifice is not to be avoided. But neither should sacrifice be made foolishly lest you destroy that which is precious for no good cause. As comforting as it is to have a dogma which means you don’t need to question your choices, dogma is a poor way to decide tactics.

Those who choose to flee and cultivate the flame of faith so that it can be passed on are important too and it is not necessarily cowards for them to do so

We need both. Who does which is something to be figured out.

NickK

Banned
Orthodox
There can be different kinds of martyrdom, but classical martyrdom, being burned alive or eaten by lions is worse than anything I can imagine.
When you call Germanicus an elder, do you mean the office or his age?
I meant his age.
St Anthony was beaten by a crowd of demons within an inch of his life. Not sure if I'd prefer that over being eaten by lions.

Jesu Juva

Banned
You’re halfway there.

The correct answer is that there is no dogmatic “right” answer that will always be correct.

Sacrifice is not to be avoided. But neither should sacrifice be made foolishly lest you destroy that which is precious for no good cause. As comforting as it is to have a dogma which means you don’t need to question your choices, dogma is a poor way to decide tactics.

Those who choose to flee and cultivate the flame of faith so that it can be passed on are important too and it is not necessarily cowards for them to do so

We need both. Who does which is something to be figured out.
To clarify, I never argued for jumping into the lion's throat. Isn't there the story about Teresa of Avila wanting to go with her brother, as kids or youths, to muslim lands just to be martyred?

Jesu Juva

Banned
I meant his age.
St Anthony was beaten by a crowd of demons within an inch of his life. Not sure if I'd prefer that over being eaten by lions.
That is true for Anthony the Great, but not every monk is being beaten by demons.
Germanicus was a very young man when being martyred, that makes his example extraordinary.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Anyone have any first-hand knowledge of Paraguay? For some reason I have become quite interested in the country lately. Are they resisting the vax?
I've been to the region but not to Paraguay itself, there's never been any tourism in the country unlike most of South America. It's a fairly poor country with a serious lack of proper infrastructure. There is an interesting situation with the triple border they share with Argentina and Brazil where all kinds of dodgy deals happen from drugs to people trafficking. I think it'd be a great hideout for a fugitive or something, but making an honest living would probably be quite a challenge.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I've been to the region but not to Paraguay itself, there's never been any tourism in the country unlike most of South America. It's a fairly poor country with a serious lack of proper infrastructure. There is an interesting situation with the triple border they share with Argentina and Brazil where all kinds of dodgy deals happen from drugs to people trafficking. I think it'd be a great hideout for a fugitive or something, but making an honest living would probably be quite a challenge.
Thanks for the info. Are there any other countries you would recommend as places to temporarily/permanently relocate? Relative safety and the ability to earn some sort of living (copywriting/editing, teaching middle/highschool or ESL). There might also be the ability to buy a small business of some sort. I am looking for a Plan B as the vax rate in my country is already over 85%. Previously, I thought to stay and fight but don't know if this will be possible now. From following the forums it seems that countries are flipping (instituting a vax pass) daily.

In his latest video RCP is not mincing any words:

Honestly there isn't much to add to his outlook and he didn't leave much room for interpretation. The current situation basically boils down to a binary decision:
  • GTFO
  • Hunker down and hope for the best
My wife and I have been mulling over this decision for the past few months now and in the end we decided to sit things out here in Spain. We found ourselves a place in the remote boonies with plenty of a acreage where we could grow some food. Stacked up on a ton of staple foods and even set up solar panels and a generator. Financially we are okay and could easily weather a few years of turmoil.

However if RCP is right we soon may find ourselves in a situation where we are unable to buy food, go the dentist, or go to the hospital in an emergency. Maybe the food shortages will become so bad that our land may be ceased and we are driven off our farm. Anything can happen given the elite's rapid implementation of a global authoritarian plutocracy.

The longer I think about this the more I have to admit to myself that RCP is probably right. Like the Jews in pre-war Nazi Germany we now face the decision to either sell all our possessions and get the heck out or to attempt to weather out the storm in the countryside.

This is an incredibly difficult decision to make. If I was 25 years old without a wife and only a handful of possessions I would simply pack my bags and leave, no questions asked. And I am not just saying that. It's something I did not just once but twice in my life and I never regretted my decision. But at our age moving to a completely different place where we don't even speak the language will be extremely risky.

And we don't even know whether these places will be in any better shape when the proverbial excrement hits the fan. There are already two long threads in this forum that have debated this issue to death and from I was able to gather no consensus was reached. AFAIK there is no single country on the European continent that is ideal as an escape from all this insanity we are facing. One week one country opens up and another the next closes things down. It's more or less random and it seems each election cycle actually strengthens the globalists as opposed to yielding positive change.

Given that it is almost impossible to make any long term plans and I'm pretty sure that exactly is the idea, to completely demoralize and shock people into compliance. As things become ever more authoritarian and restrictive nobody knows what to do and where to escape to. I'm probably better informed than 99% of the Western population plus I speak several languages and I STILL have no idea where to escape to.

Ukraine like RCP? He doesn't even speak Russian and although he has family there the Russians may just expel all foreigners when (and not if) they roll up Eastern Ukraine. Serbia? Montenegro? Albania? I hear so many conflicting reports from digital nomads and expats that suggest the situation is too fluid in all of these places to qualify them as a legitimate option.

Many of us in this forum will have to face the very same choice, not in the far flung future but right now TODAY! I believe this question deserves its own thread and I hope it won't devolve into unproductive quibbling over details.

God help us...

The tentacles of the west globohomo regime stretch near and far. There isnt anywhere on the planet this degenerate empire doesnt reach.

The only hope for the world and Christian's is the complete collapse of empire anal america.

U. suary
S odomy
A bortion

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
Anyone have any first-hand knowledge of Paraguay? For some reason I have become quite interested in the country lately. Are they resisting the vax?
I asked the same question in South America thread in Life subforum, may be we hear something.
I know that earlier this year Paraguay had published the lists of all vaccinated, to show who's safe to be around.
Not sure it spells anything good for the future.

I think Florida or Texas are among the best places to be in the world right now.

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I asked the same question in South America thread in Life subforum, may be we hear something.
I know that earlier this year Paraguay had published the lists of all vaccinated, to show who's safe to be around.

I think Florida or Texas are among the best places to be in the world right now.
I agree with Florida and Texas being the best places to be right now. Americans don't know how lucky they are. There is a real chance of resistance there. Unfortunately, most Canadians can't legally move there. If it was that simple I would move tomorrow. I am tired of being treated as a second class citizen and my son having no future. I met many Mennonites from Paraguay in the past and that is what sparked my interest in the country.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
I agree with Florida and Texas being the best places to be right now. Americans don't know how lucky they are. There is a real chance of resistance there. Unfortunately, most Canadians can't legally move there. If it was that simple I would move tomorrow. I am tired of being treated as a second class citizen and my son having no future. I met many Mennonites from Paraguay in the past and that is what sparked my interest in the country.
I wanted to mention Mennonites. Yes, and there're also some communities/villages of German immigrants but I don't think one has to be ethnic German to buy land in them. It's easier to live in a community there, I think, especially if one isn't good with Spanish. My understanding is that Paraguay has real gun rights. I can't figure out where their restrictions are going - right now they're heading into summer, so of course that's most relaxed time in any country. Comes winter not sure what it's going to be there if they don't get their vaccination rate high they might be told by NWO to lock down and mandate, like what just happened to Russia.

Sword

Sparrow
Catholic
Florida or Texas...are you crazy? There are only a few places worse than those in the USA I can think of (california). Texas is hot, dry, and flooded with illegals, florida loosely the same. The only places you should be considering is the countryside in the mid west, alaska, or the mountains (but the mountains are getting flooded by californians)

canuckj

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Florida or Texas...are you crazy? There are only a few places worse than those in the USA I can think of (california). Texas is hot, dry, and flooded with illegals, florida loosely the same. The only places you should be considering is the countryside in the mid west, alaska, or the mountains (but the mountains are getting flooded by californians)
Almost anywhere in the US is an improvement over here. Even North Dakota or Montana would be fine with me. Canada has terminal cancer and most people seem okay with it. I think there is more of a critical mass in the US and people who love freedom.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
No, I'm not crazy. Why are you asking?
Texas governor had banned vaccine mandates, FL is doing this too.
That's as good as going to get in the world, not a 3rd or 2nd world country where NWO can roll out their orders any moment, even if it's been relatively quiet so far or where they can kill/overthrow a government and where one will most likely need a vaccine to immigrate anyway soon. TX or FL are best places to be now, just very expensive/for those who can afford them.
Alaska?
LOL. It's landlocked by Canada, worst place to be now, good way to get trapped once airline mandate is in. They never been against mandates and had quarantine and even Covid online from to enter from mainland earlier, they'll not protect their workers. Alaska town is the first in the US to ban unvaccinated from city bus.
I had not seen Midwestern governors really take solid action against mandates, so until they do it's all talk even if they spoke out against.
If one works remotely and TX resident, they will think twice before mandating, it's already happening, TX residents left alone.

Last edited:

Sword

Sparrow
Catholic
No, I'm not crazy. Why are you asking?
Texas governor had banned vaccine mandates, FL is doing this too.
That's as good as going to get in the world, not a 3rd or 2nd world country where NWO can roll out their orders any moment, even if it's been relatively quiet so far or where they can kill/overthrow a government and where one will most likely need a vaccine to immigrate anyway soon. TX or FL are best places to be now, just very expensive/for those who can afford them.
Alaska?
LOL. It's landlocked by Canada, worst place to be now, good way to get trapped once airline mandate is in. They never been against mandates and had quarantine earlier, they'll not protect their workers. Alaska town is the first in the US to ban unvaccinated from city bus.
Honestly, its pretty evident you are not that aware of 'prepping' or survival in the slightest. Alaska has EVERYTHING it needs to be its own country. So the fact you dismiss it out of hand shows your own ignorance. You have failed to mention water even once in your posts, where do you plan on drinking from if and when NWO or riots or anything else (aquafier collapse and so on) shut down your faucet?

There is a LOT more to consider where to live, esp if we are digging into the seriousness of surviving a collapse. I am more than happy to help and discuss with my fellow guys, but we need to leave ignorance behind.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
Honestly, its pretty evident you are not that aware of 'prepping' or survival in the slightest. Alaska has EVERYTHING it needs to be its own country. So the fact you dismiss it out of hand shows your own ignorance. You have failed to mention water even once in your posts, where do you plan on drinking from if and when NWO or riots or anything else (aquafier collapse and so on) shut down your faucet?

There is a LOT more to consider where to live, esp if we are digging into the seriousness of surviving a collapse. I am more than happy to help and discuss with my fellow guys, but we need to leave ignorance behind.

That's not a prepper thread...
Ignorance?
No you're showing your intolerance of others views.
I'm very aware of "survivalism" and "prepping" and not really interested in it.
My faucet shut down? LOL. That's heavy. Your "faucet" won't be shut down in Florida.
I think I have a lot more experience with rural life than you. I find it amusing when all the prepper types start bashing others to show off how hardcore "prepper" they're. Not impressive really.
I wouldn't travel to Alaska, way to get trapped that's one semi-cucked state. Not to even mention awful lack of sun.

Geo Martin

Woodpecker
Catholic
Thanks for the info. Are there any other countries you would recommend as places to temporarily/permanently relocate? Relative safety and the ability to earn some sort of living (copywriting/editing, teaching middle/highschool or ESL). There might also be the ability to buy a small business of some sort. I am looking for a Plan B as the vax rate in my country is already over 85%. Previously, I thought to stay and fight but don't know if this will be possible now. From following the forums it seems that countries are flipping (instituting a vax pass) daily.
Personally I wouldn't go to South America unless you have contacts there or are familiar with the place. It can get rough in no time, they have a penchant to get the army tanks rolling down the streets; look at Venezuela as an example, it's squalor.
But, having said that if you stay away from the major urban centres it gets easier, but I have to say the same for most countries, the epicentres of the madness will always be at major cities. So, it's very unlikeky you'll get a security dimwit goon asking for your papers to enter a store.

In my opinion it's not time to run to the hills at least just yet, but out of the bigger urban concentrations. Even in Europe where state outreach is huge they don't generally deploy their rottweilers in towns and villages. So, if you could afford a property in a rural or semi rural area, not too far from a town, I think would be the wisest move right now, the city folk who are the problem don't like it out there anyway.
I am aware that in the most developed world people in rural areas got the injection too, but one thing is having to deal with a handful of them and another to be sorrounded by hundreds of thousands of them.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian

Can confirm- people in Ecuador don’t know anything about Paraguay. To be fair they dont much about anything.

Paraguay is LatAm’s mystery.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
Can confirm- people in Ecuador don’t know anything about Paraguay. To be fair they dont much about anything.

Paraguay is LatAm’s mystery.
It's good that it's a mystery, I guess...no oceans, so not much tourist interest, and mostly agricultural country.
May be not that much interest from NWO towards Paraguay then...
Nazi Germans hid in Paraguay after WW2. So they were deliberately allowed to hide there, probably, while they were hunted down worldwide.
Is this a sign Paraguay is a bit off the radar of NWO/international cabal?
Rich American families bought tons of agricultural land there, though.
Mennonite live very good lives there for many decades.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
So what countries have so far implemented this Covid-pass for public spaces?

1. Serbia
2. Italy
3. France
4. Germany
5. Lithuania
6. Belgium
7. Austria
8. North Macedonia

Any others currently, or very soon to come?

I am going to Zagreb on Sunday and am flying in from Florida. I want to see some friends of mine who are from Europe for probably the last time. It will be interesting to see what kind of tyranny is undergoing first hand.

oldfaith

Banned
Orthodox
So what countries have so far implemented this Covid-pass for public spaces?

1. Serbia
2. Italy
3. France
4. Germany
5. Lithuania
6. Belgium
7. Austria
8. North Macedonia

Any others currently, or very soon to come?

I am going to Zagreb on Sunday and am flying in from Florida. I want to see some friends of mine who are from Europe for probably the last time. It will be interesting to see what kind of tyranny is undergoing first hand.

9. Russia
10. Ukraine (at least some regions for public places, and all inter-city travel, including by air)
11. Canada
12. Australia (at least parts of it)
13. Switzerland
14. Greece