It Is Time To Leave The West

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Ukraine - or at least parts of it - are going into the "red zone" as of Monday.

This means no vaxx certificates / 72hr PCR test, you can only go to food stores, and basic supplies.

No gyms, shopping malls, public transport, restaurants or cafes etc etc etc, and absurdly high fines (apparently) for breaking it. 800 dollars rising to 2000.

This will no doubt drag on for months.

Buying the papers / database entry is pretty straight fwd allegedly.

I'd imagine what's going to happen is a tidal wave of fakery, and the govt not really caring that much, as long as their 'vaxxd' numbers go up, and they hit their targets from the NGOs / International Finance / Lucifer.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
Does not matter where you go to. Many countries outside the West have vaccine mandates in place. It will only get worse.
I am starting to see this. Outside of the sunshine states in the US there really aren't a lot of good options. Why move to a third world country and spend years learning the language and establishing yourself only to have them follow the same path and institute a vax pass. What I really don't get is the interest in Russia. From reading this forum it seems they are already instituting a vax system.

tom

Sparrow
I am starting to see this. Outside of the sunshine states in the US there really aren't a lot of good options. Why move to a third world country and spend years learning the language and establishing yourself only to have them follow the same path and institute a vax pass. What I really don't get is the interest in Russia. From reading this forum it seems they are already instituting a vax system.
Perhaps.
But consider a social credit system in Russia vs say the UK.
What would you get docked for or get your account drained for?

Last edited:

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
Perhaps.
But consider a social credit system in Russia vs say the UK.
What would you get docked for or get your account drained for?
Perhaps you are correct. My first hand experience abroad (outside of North America) is more limited to South Africa, Australasia and Asia. It just seems odd to go to all the trouble of relocating when even forum members from said counties don't want to return there. I can understand countries where there is a history of the population standing up to tyranny (Poland, France, USA, etc.).

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox

Geo Martin

Robin
Catholic
Dominican has vax passport on the books to enter stores and things, although not for entry to the country and apparently not being enforced.
The key is how those passes will be enforced. I hazard a guess that in some countries because of inefficiencies or public not following the guidances to the letter the enforcement will be quite lax. I don't think police will get involved in cases where a customer doesn't use a QR code as it's not a crime to to.
Literally govts would need to pass a no law that makes it illegal to go about without a smartphone, which is absolutely ridiculous and totally discriminatory. So in the West they will have to get rid of all the laws that protect people from discrimination and scrap all the human rights acts, which I doubt they will be able to do just like that. In other countries where those things are not enthroned in their cultures and laws it could get more tricky though as not much protects the citizens from state abuse.

donovan

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
A missionary family I know, good friends of ours, emailed us from Cambodia last night.
The Cambodian government is mandating the vax for their young kids. They thought they escaped tyranny in America by moving there. Now, they're praying about whether or not they should hightail it out of Cambodia.
There really is nowhere completely safe to go right now and moving to a non-Western country could potentially put you and your family in a more precarious situation that's hard to escape from.

Mike0060

Sparrow
Other Christian
I've given up on leaving at the moment. It's too much of a pain in the ass to go anywhere when things are changing so quickly.

I'm just going to hunker down in a quiet corner and wait for the dust to settle and go for a leisurely boat ride when I know where to go.

Didn't expect that marine craft might make a come back because of this NWO government implementation.

Garuda

Pelican
Protestant
Dominican has vax passport on the books to enter stores and things, although not for entry to the country and apparently not being enforced.
Did they change the law recently? Not even the US embassy lists that.

https://do.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/covid-19-information/

• The Ministry of Public Health has announced that as of October 18, 2021, all persons 12 years and older must provide evidence of vaccination or a negative PCR test to access public spaces, schools, businesses, restaurants, bars, gyms, public transport, and other public areas. More details may be found on the Ministry of Public Health website or on the Dominican Office of the Presidency website.

kingtufti

Banned
Catholic
From what I'm seeing here in Vilnius... absolutely.

No joke, it's cold and wet and they wouldn't even let me in a second hand store to buy a jacket...

I got kicked out of a supermarket yesterday for not wearing a mask, and that's the only chain that'll let you in AT ALL without a green pass.

Life here as dirty unvaxxed scum would be actually impossible after a few more twists of the screw.

Once there's another 'wave' and they drop quarantine zones, any unvaxxed that haven't escaped WILL be hunted down, and these idiot normies will play they part to out them.

The only answer is to get out of the west, or at least get way out of urban hell-zones.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox

No joke, it's cold and wet and they wouldn't even let me in a second hand store to buy a jacket...

I got kicked out of a supermarket yesterday for not wearing a mask, and that's the only chain that'll let you in AT ALL without a green pass.

Life here as dirty unvaxxed scum would be actually impossible after a few more twists of the screw.

Once there's another 'wave' and they drop quarantine zones, any unvaxxed that haven't escaped WILL be hunted down, and these idiot normies will play they part to out them.

The only answer is to get out of the west, or at least get way out of urban hell-zones.

Where to?

In Ukraine there's pretty much the exact same stipulations, at least on paper. It's a lot easier to fall into the cracks of the system, due to the size of state / infrastructure, but its still the same intent.

You're better of in rural locales of your own countries, by and large. At least youre a citizen, know the law there, and should hae some network of friends and family to help you out.

If people are set on leaving their lands, i'd suggest pick a destination and then hunker down where you are until Spring. Meanwhile doing all the research necessary on legal residency, work, and start learning the language.

This winter is not going to be a good time to get things like that done at all. All you'll end up doing is burning through a 90 day VISA and then be faced with either living illegally or moving on at the end of it. Neither of which are a good call wherever you will find yourself IMHO.

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
good news from Poland :
"The E.U. accuses Poland of undermining the entire 27-nation union by asserting that its domestic laws take precedence over shared European law. Poland is the first member state to do so, and E.U. leaders say the move threatens the very foundations of the bloc.

More than 100,000 people across Poland took to the streets in protest in response to a ruling from the country’s top court, which declared that judges can ignore certain European Union laws and rulings. Many fear this is an initial step toward “Polexit,” or Poland’s leaving the bloc like Britain did with “Brexit.” "
I repeat the quote from Saint Paisios the Athonite : `European Union will get dismantled`

Geo Martin

Robin
Catholic
This winter is not going to be a good time to get things like that done at all. All you'll end up doing is burning through a 90 day VISA and then be faced with either living illegally or moving on at the end of it. Neither of which are a good call wherever you will find yourself IMHO.
I agree. I think it's better to wait till next spring to see the scale of the damage of the winter war. We''ll possibly see a different world. There are too many predictions bandied about. I personally think it's all being rushed too blatantly so there may be some sort of deadline they're after that doesn't appear to be to faraway suggested by the intensity of the op. We're going through a period of constant and sudden changes, it can't last, but it's not the time to make hasty decisions on relocating unless left without choice.

Geo Martin

Robin
Catholic

Lithuania is not part of what we understand as the west.
I agree that in the west is best to stay away from major urban centres. But a the same time in western countries is less likely the authorities' goons will kick someone's door down regarding cov regulations, I wouldn't be confident that couldn't happen in countries where those same govt goons are totally reckless and practically immune from the law. I think we need to look at history a bit to try to find out how different nations reacted to tyrannical govts.

kingtufti

Banned
Catholic
Lithuania is not part of what we understand as the west.
I agree that in the west is best to stay away from major urban centres. But a the same time in western countries is less likely the authorities' goons will kick someone's door down regarding cov regulations, I wouldn't be confident that couldn't happen in countries where those same govt goons are totally reckless and practically immune from the law. I think we need to look at history a bit to try to find out how different nations reacted to tyrannical govts.

That has already literally happened in the UK and Aus.

canuckj

Robin
Other Christian
For those of us who have children what is the end game here? This is a real question and neither I nor my kids have taken the vax. Once our children are of legal age they will have the power to make their own choices and will not be content to live a life in the shadows separated from society. No education, no travel, no dating. We may be content to accept this but realistically many of our children will not. From my personal end it is only a delaying tactic. Even though I show them all the studies both of my children call me a crazy anti-vaxxer. At 15% or less unvaxxed in Canada and other countries what is the solution?

SeaEagle

Robin
Catholic
For those of us who have children what is the end game here? This is a real question and neither I nor my kids have taken the vax. Once our children are of legal age they will have the power to make their own choices and will not be content to live a life in the shadows separated from society. No education, no travel, no dating. We may be content to accept this but realistically many of our children will not. From my personal end it is only a delaying tactic. Even though I show them all the studies both of my children call me a crazy anti-vaxxer. At 15% or less unvaxxed in Canada and other countries what is the solution?
Many unvaxxed people are now seeing that they never really had a choice. Some took it because it was voluntary and thought they were being heros. Now we are seeing that is isn't effective, nor safe.

Try not to worry too much if possible. I rejected much of what my parents taught me, but here I am, embracing Christianity as best I can. If you told me I'd be here as a teenager, I'd have laughed in your face.