It Is Time To Leave The West

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
This idea was already discussed on the "Where to escape tyranny" thread. Conclusion was that there is no place on Earth where you can be sure to avoid this.

China is already worse. We don't understand Russia but that can go full Covid even under Putin but he may be Epsteined and then who knows what will come there. EU will be Australia.

Some countries in Africa may look safe now but that can change in no time.

The only thing that I don't agree with CRP is that the poor countries will not be able to afford to implement the Great Reset. They will not be able to afford not to implement it. They will not receive loan or they will be just invaded if they don't do it.

Maybe an Island nation in the pacific? That was just a joke they were the first to be lost.

There is nowhere to go.

If like minded people would go to a place then I may join them. But at the end that could be worse because together we would be an easier target.

Sorry for the black pilling. If anyone knows which place will surely be better then I will consider moving there.

I disagree, there's still a very large sliding scale here.

If you have a bit of funds, you can easily set yourself up in a decent country property in somewhere like Ukraine for under 30,000usd.

You will be left the hell alone out there, and can grow food and buy local from other growers - no kind of vax mandate will find its way out to these places.

The infrastucture in the country is pretty awful, meaning bad roads, electricity problems, just very undeveloped. This may seem like a negative, but on the flip side, you will not have anyone from the state getting up in your business at all.

So yes, mandates will likely come in the cities, people will en masse pay for forged docs, and the State likely wont really want to prosecutre too many people, because they dont want to scare the horses of a notoriously ready to kick off population, while still appearing to do the bidding of their NGO overlords.

I would not compare any of this to the likes of UK, Canada, Aus, Western Europe at all.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Im tired of hearing men say they're scared. A man's priority shouldn't be safety, or hiding out, or avoiding hardship, or avoiding confrontation with evil. Men don't go on the run from evil and hide in the shadows hoping to live in peace for eternity. Find God.

Nice tub-thumping, but most people dont want to be a prisoner in their country, locked down for the foreseeable, while being refused access to any services, transport and losing the ability to earn.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I'd be interested to know if anyone on here thought this, tbf.
I think that being a realist, you are generally considered a pessimist by most - but then again, most are normies who think this is just "a once in a 100 year blah blah blah". I basically am in the camp that it's a rule of 1/3rds: 33% chance the annoyingness/covid fraud is here to stay for years, 33% chance the world sees adverse effects and rejects it largely/political changes in 2022 provide a certain type of way out, or 33% chance what has happened precipitates world economic and geopolitical (war) concerns that are a negative and unpredictable tangent.

So, basically 33% chance it turns around.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
I am from Bulgaria and was curious if there are people eyeing to move here. Let me know if you need anything.

I would imagine Veliko Tirnovo/Stara Zagora is quite a bit cheaper cost of living but is the win on savings worth being outside of the bigger cities (Sofia/Plovdiv/Varna)? Your opinion? This would be specific to foreigners and the ease of adjusting.

And how is the north (Ruse)?

aeroektar

Pelican
Nice tub-thumping, but most people dont want to be a prisoner in their country, locked down for the foreseeable, while being refused access to any services, transport and losing the ability to earn.
If someone is living in Greater Los Angeles, or Melbourne, or New York, or any other bad location, I get it, leave now and situate yourself better, but leave with the intentions of digging your heels in sooner rather than later, because you can't and won't be able to run forever.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
If someone is living in Greater Los Angeles, or Melbourne, or New York, or any other bad location, I get it, leave now and situate yourself better, but leave with the intentions of digging your heels in sooner rather than later, because you can't and won't be able to run forever.

I agree. Leaving should be a one & done move. You simply wont be permited a transient lifestyle, even within 6 months. This is why going somewhere where you can obtain a residency visa is key.

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox
I would imagine Veliko Tirnovo/Stara Zagora is quite a bit cheaper cost of living but is the win on savings worth being outside of the bigger cities (Sofia/Plovdiv/Varna)? Your opinion? This would be specific to foreigners and the ease of adjusting.

And how is the north (Ruse)?
Yeah I agree, Sofia/Plovdiv/Varna/Burgas are more expensive. Veliko Tarnovo/Stara Zagora/Ruse is okay. Northwest is really poor region, don't go there. But if you will be making a living in Bulgaria, go for the bigger cities for job opportunities.

If you will work remotely (which is best) go for the smaller ones or even some villages. For example Shipka has 1000 people, has been always orthodox, has only several gipsies and zero turks (Battle of Shipka was the key battle in the Ottoman wars and I guess turks are blacklisted forever lol).

In a SHTF scenario it would be better to be out from the cities.

Going strong

Crow
Trad Catholic
Gold Member
Wherever you are or will be in the crumbling Western world, and even if you have managed to build a nice place for you and your family, including "acres of farmland", with food in storage and water and solar panels etc,... do remember that all of this is meaningless if you don't have weaponry/ammo to protect it all.

Because you may run from evil, but evil (and occasionally evil illegal migrants) will find you back, sooner than later. Then you better be prepared, spiritually and defensively.

So wherever you plant roots to weather the incoming chaos, be sure to have legally acquired weapons, plenty of. And if possible, good neighbors of your own faith, similarly prepared, in radio contact with your home.

Now, talking about possible destinations, to escape from winter lockdown hells... Well, it's almost Summer already here in Argentina.

Borders will open to all in 3 weeks. Life is incredibly cheap if you bring cash. And after the Paso elections, the government has de facto declared the pandemia a thing of the past, life is almost back to normal. Plus, you can get residency relatively easy.

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox
American Christian - orthodox, Father Seraphime Rose (1934 - 1982): ` What started in Russia will end in
America`

Metropolit Neophitis of Morphou (Cyprus, after discussing with at least one hesychast if not more, recent declaration) : ` Half of the people from America would run away if they would know what comes `
Hi man, could you elaborate more on this? Did the hesyhast say it in relation to a prophetic vision?

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
If the USA collapses, much less the western world, no where in the world will be safe or comfortable. The reverberations from a US market crash will impact the entire world greatly.

Once this happens you are either in your home location, with people you have known for years, banded together to survive.

Or you are an outsider in someone else's country and you are seen as an easy mark or worse yet part of their problem.
Even with being the primary exporter of Wokism, the US is still probably the most based western country when you speak about mainstream politics. Just look at Canada and the Anglo world, pro-lockdowns and pro-mandates from both mainstream liberal and "conservative" parties alike. At least SOME high powered Republicans in the US aren't afraid to push back, either way, there is very real groundswell of red-pilling going on. The US is vast, and is awash with guns, it will be very difficult to control the population at the ground level. Liberals have an advantage now because they control so many institutions, but they will be in trouble when stuff starts to collapse, because they base their existence on dependence from government and fiat services and wealth they are utterly detached to the realities of.

Places like Hungary and Poland might look attractive, but they are nation-states that will ultimately look out for their own when the time comes. Eastern Europe has their hands full fending off the EU, and Russia's corruption and oligarchy isn't necessarily an attractive alternative if alliances must be formed.

magaman

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Maybe. But look, even Russia is possible, but probably , not for everyone. An American priest in Russia

But I invite you all here, in Romania. Foreigners like the country and are welcome by the most of the people.
I watched this video, this guy is really cool and I would love to do what he did. Although like Liviu said, Russia is possible but probably not for everyone.

My more realistic idea for me is Mexico. I'm already not very far from there at all, just a two hour drive. I know they got all kinds of churches down there, including Orthodox churches. I've been doing research on it and it may likely be what I do in the future. The only things even keeping me here now in the present are my father and my financial situation.. financial being a very secondary factor.

thetruewhitenorth

Woodpecker
Orthodox
As a teenager who lived through the break up of the Soviet Union, and remembering how mine and most other families were surviving.

I would say that probably one of the main criteria for an escape location should be no harsh winters. It is so much harder to survive when living through the below zero temperatures

I remember observing locals in Cartagena, Colombia. They barely move a finger to support themselves - no heating costs, cheap or free fruits and veggies and so on.

I would probably move to South America.

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
Hi man, could you elaborate more on this? Did the hesyhast say it in relation to a prophetic vision?
Metropolit Neophitis couldn`t allow himself to throw with words in the public space. So yes, you guessed. It` s about prophetic vision. From time to time he shows with the world some things which he finds out from this (or these) holy man (people). Some of the thins he shared with us were very resemblant with things forseen by Saint Paision Aghioritis (1924 - 1994). One of his favorit lines is ` The time has come when we`ll hear the fulfillment of prophecies from radio when we drink our coffee in the morning`. He advises us to be serious with our daily prayer.

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox
Metropolit Neophitis couldn`t allow himself to throw with words in the public space. So yes, you guessed. It` s about prophetic vision. From time to time he shows with the world some things which he finds out from this (or these) holy man (people). Some of the thins he shared with us were very resemblant with things forseen by Saint Paision Aghioritis (1924 - 1994). One of his favorit lines is ` The time has come when we`ll hear the fulfillment of prophecies from radio when we drink our coffee in the morning`. He advises us to be serious with our daily prayer.
Thank you! God help us!

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Even with being the primary exporter of Wokism, the US is still probably the most based western country when you speak about mainstream politics. Just look at Canada and the Anglo world, pro-lockdowns and pro-mandates from both mainstream liberal and "conservative" parties alike. At least SOME high powered Republicans in the US aren't afraid to push back, either way, there is very real groundswell of red-pilling going on. The US is vast, and is awash with guns, it will be very difficult to control the population at the ground level.

This is the same country that had the BLM riots ?

Americans have fetishised owning guns over the years, as some sort of magic bullet (no pun). Yes, guns are cool & owning them as to defend yourself against criminals is a fantastic right to have at this late stage of capitalism, but they will not save you from the coming Great Reset, and all that comes with it.

As the OP video points out, any sign of anything they can label insurrection, you will be branded a 'terrorist' (no doubt incoming False Flags will accellerate this), and drone striked. Just like they did in Afghanistan. They literally pulled the vast majority of their army back to US soil. No coincidences.

High powered Republicans arent afraid to push back? To what ends? The election was a sham. As is democracy. The whole state is run by the Federal Reserve, the place see-saws between fake Right and Left. Trump was, on the surface, as 'based' as any Western leader for decades, but look at him now, pushing vax like there's no tomorrow. Trying for another grift run in 2024, in anotherfake election, in which he can never win.