It Is Time To Leave The West

aeroektar

Pelican
Username
As a teenager who lived through the break up of the Soviet Union, and remembering how mine and most other families were surviving.

I would say that probably one of the main criteria for an escape location should be no harsh winters. It is so much harder to survive when living through the below zero temperatures

I remember observing locals in Cartagena, Colombia. They barely move a finger to support themselves - no heating costs, cheap or free fruits and veggies and so on.

I would probably move to South America.

Username thetruewhitenorth tells people to avoid the white north and head for the tropical lands of brown people... the irony.

Seriously, people have been surviving in cold northern climates with harsh winters for thousands of years, millions still do it today by choice.

The analogy to the Jews in pre-war Nazi Germany isn’t quite right, unfortunately. And the difference is why it is so hard to know how to plan, or where to go. The world we face is one in which these Nazis running the show have gobbled up and captured the whole world to their madness. It’s not cut and dry about where the evil lies. It is everywhere.

Dr Mantis Toboggan

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Or you could be getting out in the nick of time, depending on how things go in the West.

Thing is here, that even if there's lockdowns, they're not really that enforced. Last one gym remained open, just had to phone reception and wait to be let in. Restaurants and bars were open on the QT too (apparently). You dont get police driving around getting into people's business in remotely the same way.

It's all just a box ticking exercise for the NGO's & banks, basically.

FWIW this was my experience in the US (large blue city in mostly red state) as well. Cops certainly weren't going door to door breaking up gatherings or anything like that...my BJJ gym reopened around August of last year, owner threw some tinting plastic on the front windows, nobody ever bothered us.

Easy_C

Peacock
Even if it does, leaving en masse is not the answer. It strikes me as pretty suspicious to say we must assume that plans by a malicious government will achieve the result they predict. Like it's a done deal or something. I guess if you have that defeatist attitude then you'll want to leave, but you're probably not going to find paradise anywhere else.

I have to say....can you really blame people for being defeatist? Look at Australia. They've gone full Nazi there and there's minimal pushback. Most of the population is just going along with it.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Yeah I agree, Sofia/Plovdiv/Varna/Burgas are more expensive. Veliko Tarnovo/Stara Zagora/Ruse is okay. Northwest is really poor region, don't go there. But if you will be making a living in Bulgaria, go for the bigger cities for job opportunities.

If you will work remotely (which is best) go for the smaller ones or even some villages. For example Shipka has 1000 people, has been always orthodox, has only several gipsies and zero turks (Battle of Shipka was the key battle in the Ottoman wars and I guess turks are blacklisted forever lol).

In a SHTF scenario it would be better to be out from the cities.

Thanks for the info. I don’t need to work but I do need decent WiFi. How’s the WiFi in the smaller towns? Are the folks wary of outsiders?

I’m admittedly not very handy at fixing things up so this worries me being away from bigger cities. Something I need to improve.

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox
Thanks for the info. I don’t need to work but I do need decent WiFi. How’s the WiFi in the smaller towns? Are the folks wary of outsiders?

I’m admittedly not very handy at fixing things up so this worries me being away from bigger cities. Something I need to improve.
The internet is top notch everywhere here to be honest and very cheap. You can have sattelites in the small villages if there is no cable.

Just check my post on the vaxpass updates from today. I'll provide more info with God's will and post it here.

Dilated

Woodpecker
The internet is top notch everywhere here to be honest and very cheap. You can have sattelites in the small villages if there is no cable.

Just check my post on the vaxpass updates from today. I'll provide more info with God's will and post it here.

Great to hear- thanks, dude

Cartographer

Pelican
Gold Member
Thanks for the kind words mate. It’s either fight or flee, and I’ve felt Gods Holy Spirit telling me all along to stay put, protect my family and fight.
You might be overrun. I might be overrun when that stuff comes here. I think the American founding fathers felt the same way. I'd rather stand and fight than give in to the spirit of fear. I have a spirit of power, love and a sound mind given to me by God.

There are twenty seven countries in the European Union.

There used to be twenty eight until the UK left on 31 December 2020 so I will include the UK on my list.

European countries to avoid like the plague:

Belgium, France, Germany, the Republic of Ireland, the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, the Netherlands, Finland and Sweden.

European countries that just might have a chance:

Austria, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia and Spain.

Northern European countries tend to be more down with the globalist agenda than southern European countries. Western European countries tend to be more down with the globalist agenda than eastern European countries. Traditionally Protestant countries tend to be more down with the globalist agenda than traditionally Catholic or Orthodox countries - and even when a traditionally Catholic country is down with the agenda (like the Republic of Ireland) the people tend to be more laid back and easy going.

@ El Draque

"Spain is going to be Great Resetted just as much as anywhere else in the West. Having been there for the first lockdown last year, the place is utterly compliant & governed by absolute rabid Marxists"

Spain has lots of hardcore Marxists, but it has lots of hardcore nationalists too. Also, a lot of their national identity is based around the 'Reconquista' when they expelled the Muslims and Jews - lot less political correctness in Spain. Plus, the Spanish (and most southern Europeans) have that 'manana' culture and they're not control freaks like you see in the traditionally Protestant countries.

Last edited:

donjon

Pigeon
Orthodox
Things are going to be BAD this winter, especially in the U.K. And there won't be wide-scale resistance. I hope you are properly prepared. Load up on fuel if you can and food stock.
I'm leaving the UK for the winter, heading to Greece, and maybe to E.E after, let's see how it goes..
Last winter in London was super depressing and tired of seeing masked Chinese in the streets.

Last edited:

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Username

Username thetruewhitenorth tells people to avoid the white north and head for the tropical lands of brown people... the irony.

Seriously, people have been surviving in cold northern climates with harsh winters for thousands of years, millions still do it today by choice.
Have you read the title of this thread?

Just a quick updates on Bulgaria from today.

Apparently the government is thinking to implement green pass for every participation in the public life in three weeks time. :/ This is a few hours old and don't have additional information yet.

Hopefully this won't hold but thought to let you know.

I don't understand why this is surprising to anyone.

Bulgaria is in the EU guys, with a political class that has been completely bought off/ staffed by pro EU lemmings.

I also don't understand why CRP keeps on saying that you should move to a poor(er) place. If telling people that running away is an option, I'd like him to provide actual, tangible countries and places of where to run to. And I also don't understand (third time) why CRP thinks that the Ukraine is going to be any different as the Ukraine is under the spell of NYC banksters and DC politicians.

I am in SEA right now and I can tell you that 'poor places' should most definitely not be equated with less enforceable tyranny

Below is a Twitter thread on the first full blown European Covid tyranny in Lithuania. This week Slovenia and Latvia moved into the same direction. France and Italy are not far behind

Those first three are (part of) the FSU and former Soviet satellite states, and poor according to Western metricsScreenshot_20211009_074907_compress29.jpg
Screenshot_20211009_074933_compress56.jpg
Screenshot_20211009_074948_compress13.jpgScreenshot_20211009_074948_compress13.jpgScreenshot_20211009_075018_compress66.jpgScreenshot_20211009_075035_compress25.jpgScreenshot_20211009_075050_compress81.jpg

Last edited:

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
^You're right, it's not enough to find a "poor" country, you need one with a State that, either is suitably weak (Myanmar? Lebanon?) , or just doesn't really care anymore about the dying "pandemia" (maybe Argentina, Colombia). Or even better, a country where the president is anti-Establishment and anti quarantine (say, Brasil, or maybe Belarus).

Or Russia, where the State cannot afford to antagonize the 70% of intelligent and tough people who are anti-Pass.

Maybe that's the secret, you need a country where the people are not pampered fags and therefore don't care about the flu. Russia, Colombia, Argentina, hopefully Bulgaria, countries with hardened people who still have strength and fighting spirit.

I also hope that the new Philippines president, will be both anti Establishment and anti-Pass. Hopefully it'll be Duterte's police chief, the tough one that crushed drug dealers. The global crooked Establishment has just given a Nobel Prize to a short-haired Filipina lesbian MSM "journalist" , to upset Duterte, and it's a sign that Philippines might become a nice, interesting battle place.

^You're right, it's not enough to find a "poor" country, you need one with a State that, either is suitably weak (Myanmar? Lebanon?) , or just doesn't really care anymore about the dying "pandemia" (maybe Argentina, Colombia). Or even better, a country where the president is anti-Establishment and anti quarantine (say, Brasil, or maybe Belarus).

Or Russia, where the State cannot afford to antagonize the 70% of intelligent and tough people who are anti-Pass.

Maybe that's the secret, you need a country where the people are not pampered fags and therefore don't care about the flu. Russia, Colombia, Argentina, hopefully Bulgaria, countries with hardened people who still have strength and fighting spirit.

I also hope that the new Philippines president, will be both anti Establishment and anti-Pass. Hopefully it'll be Duterte's police chief, the tough one that crushed drug dealers. The global crooked Establishment has just given a Nobel Prize to a short-haired Filipina lesbian MSM "journalist" , to upset Duterte, and it's a sign that Philippines might become a nice, interesting battle place.
I admire your optimism, but I don't share it.

Asia/ The Philippines might very well be the worst place to be in all of this.

The collectivist, authority-worshipping mentality is so deeply ingrained here that noone should expect anything. Couple that with low IQ, an already existing statist-authoritarian framework and high propensity for fearful behavior and you'll understand why the Philippines might very well be the worst place to 'ride out' this scamdemic.

Some not-so-funny facts about the Philippines.
* Schools have been closed since March 2020. Children now study at home through 'modules', or online classes
* Masks have been mandatory outdoors since March 2020. The Philippines has one of the highest rates of mask compliance in the world.
* In urban centers like Cebu and Metro Manila the *correct* use of faceshields is mandatory, both in and outdoors
* A general curfew. Has been in place since March 2020. Sometimes it changes but usually it covers the period between 10/11/12 PM and 4/5 Am. This curfew is coupled with the ban on sale of alcohol - which has been in place for the majority of the time since March 2020. Small sari sari stores usually don't enforce this ban on alcohol though
* Inter-provincial travel has been banned since March 2020 - unless you have your medical papers showing proof of 'healthyness'
* Mandatory 14 day home-quarantine when traveling between provinces.
* A de facto entry-ban for foreigners (even when married, very hard to get in. OFWs get accepted at a ridiculous rate of ~1000 a day (not sure about the actual number). Outgoing travel is very hard as well (and I believe that Filipinos need some sort of proof showing their intentions for going abroad)
* Up until ~the start of 2021 travel between municipalities was bound to your health papers/ proof of exemption from the barangay officials.
* Wide roll out of the QR-code system in public buildings, malls, hardware stores etc. In those malls you are at all times expected to wear a faceshields, mask and be subjected to regular temperature checks and questionaires about personal info.
* Some shops have started asking proof of vaccination BEFORE any government mandate has been put in place.
* A population that is beyond fearful and compliant. Think of people watching TV in their homes with their masks on/doing the laundry with their masks on, people spending all their time holed up inside, double or even triple masking (+ faceshields) a soon-to-be 95-99 percent vaccine compliance and 'barangay vigilantes' (mobs) beating up mask offenders (sometimes to the point of death)

Not the guy he was cranked up to be. images (24).jpg

Steer clear of this country

Last edited: