It Is Time To Leave The West

rainy

Kingfisher
A green pass in a place like Bulgaria wouldn't mean a damn thing outside the major cities in the villages. There's no ability to implement it.

And in major cities that would be interesting. You walk down Vitosha blvd in Sofia and they may try to enforce it. But other parts of Sofia, doubtful. All the neighborhood cafes and restaurants? I don't see it happening. Most don't care about COVID. They care about the generally struggling economy and keeping their customers. They can't even enforce bus tickets.

I've spent a couple years over the course of time in the Hadji Dimitar district. There's no way in an enclave like that anything would be enforced. Folks just want your business to survive. I've never even seen a cop there.

You have to understand the mentality of the people in these places. Attempting to enforce something like a green pass in Bulgaria is entirely different than in Western Europe. Government may say one thing for the EU rulers but in action it's something else.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
You might be overrun. I might be overrun when that stuff comes here. I think the American founding fathers felt the same way. I'd rather stand and fight than give in to the spirit of fear. I have a spirit of power, love and a sound mind given to me by God.

Didnt the Founding Fathers leave their own lands in search of a better life elsewhere?

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
I admire your optimism, but I don't share it.

Asia/ The Philippines might very well be the worst place to be in all of this.

The collectivist, authority-worshipping mentality is so deeply ingrained here that noone should expect anything. Couple that with low IQ, an already existing statist-authoritarian framework and high propensity for fearful behavior and you'll understand why the Philippines might very well be the worst place to 'ride out' this scamdemic.

Some not-so-funny facts about the Philippines.
* Schools have been closed since March 2020. Children now study at home through 'modules', or online classes
* Masks have been mandatory outdoors since March 2020. The Philippines has one of the highest rates of mask compliance in the world.
* In urban centers like Cebu and Metro Manila the *correct* use of faceshields is mandatory, both in and outdoors
* A general curfew. Has been in place since March 2020. Sometimes it changes but usually it covers the period between 10/11/12 PM and 4/5 Am. This curfew is coupled with the ban on sale of alcohol - which has been in place for the majority of the time since March 2020. Small sari sari stores usually don't enforce this ban on alcohol though
* Inter-provincial travel has been banned since March 2020 - unless you have your medical papers showing proof of 'healthyness'
* Mandatory 14 day home-quarantine when traveling between provinces.
* A de facto entry-ban for foreigners (even when married, very hard to get in. OFWs get accepted at a ridiculous rate of ~1000 a day (not sure about the actual number). Outgoing travel is very hard as well (and I believe that Filipinos need some sort of proof showing their intentions for going abroad)
* Up until ~the start of 2021 travel between municipalities was bound to your health papers/ proof of exemption from the barangay officials.
* Wide roll out of the QR-code system in public buildings, malls, hardware stores etc. In those malls you are at all times expected to wear a faceshields, mask and be subjected to regular temperature checks and questionaires about personal info.
* Some shops have started asking proof of vaccination BEFORE any government mandate has been put in place.
* A population that is beyond fearful and compliant. Think of people watching TV in their homes with their masks on/doing the laundry with their masks on, people spending all their time holed up inside, double or even triple masking (+ faceshields) a soon-to-be 95-99 percent vaccine compliance and 'barangay vigilantes' (mobs) beating up mask offenders (sometimes to the point of death)

Not the guy he was cranked up to be. View attachment 34101

Steer clear of this country
That's the thing though. How is it possible that a good, manly, tough, Conservative, heterosexual, patriotic, anti-drug, anti-MSM, smart leader like Duterte, ended up (after initial reluctance, I seem to remember) implementing these hoax-pandemia measures?

When Duterte started believing in the Covid, only Bolsonaro (and I guess, Putin, no way Vladimir Vladimirovich believes in The Bad Flu) were left : all other world leaders had succumbed to the "coronavirus is not the flu" narrative and simulated fear. Even the good Conservative ones like Orban, Duterte, Pinera, Lacalle... Baffling.

Anyway, I wonder what Belarus, Myanmar, Lebanon and NK are like, regarding the hoax/passes? Are they enforcing masks and hoax measures like elsewhere?

Well, in Argentina where I am at the moment, the government had no choice but to hurriedly (and smartly) cancel the hoax/pandemia, having seen the results of the 1st round of general elections.

At least, intelligent Argentine voters have voted against quarantines, whereas, for example, grotesque Canadian voters have voted for even gayer quarantines. The West is definitely hopeless.

uncledick

Woodpecker
I live in a rural area in northern canada of a few thousand people and have lived here on and off for most of my life. I figure its probably the safest place to be long term, even if/when the tendrils of globohomo come this way. Moving at this point of time with how fluid everything seems to be around the world, without strong social connections, seems to be foolish at best.

The time to move and setup a solid foundation someplace else was 10 years ago. Everyone should just hunker down where they are... as long as its not medium to major sized globohomo city that is.

Too much fearmongering. We are the only generations of humans to ever have to sit around and plan elaborate escape schemes which all only extend the time limit but don't get rid of the problem. You either fight against these oligarchical elitist scum and their government biddings, and you can turn back the tide on a personal level, or succumb to the spirit of fear(a demon btw) and the spirit of anxiety (another demon) and die when they say its your time. Every other human generation in history was never as soft as this. Get rid of this thread, or change it to "it is time to get rid of western elites."

Garuda

Pelican
The only places outside the west that are totally free of covid restrictions are the Golden Triangle of Asia and the Three Corners region of South America. That's only because those two regions are pure anarchy.

I'm stuck in the US since have no strong social connections to the rest of the world.

Didnt the Founding Fathers leave their own lands in search of a better life elsewhere?

Only eight or so of the Founders were born in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Hamilton was an outlier having been born in St. Kitts & Nevis.

xmdr

Pigeon
Orthodox
A green pass in a place like Bulgaria wouldn't mean a damn thing outside the major cities in the villages. There's no ability to implement it.

And in major cities that would be interesting. You walk down Vitosha blvd in Sofia and they may try to enforce it. But other parts of Sofia, doubtful. All the neighborhood cafes and restaurants? I don't see it happening. Most don't care
Yes, I agree. In Sofia the power is close and venues are kinda compliant - you can't enter without a mask in supermarkets etc. But even in the central parts you will find many small stores who don't implement the masks or look the other way. In churches is the same - you have some people who wear a mask but many don't. There are parishes where nobody wears a mask even though there is a sign on the door.

In small towns things were different fully - 10-15 kids playing in parks face to face. I have entered supermarkets in small towns and nobody said a thing for not wearing a mask. I felt like a soyboy if I had forgotten mine on the face lol.

I guess it really depends on the country population, since if they don't agree government can't do a thing.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Too much fearmongering. We are the only generations of humans to ever have to sit around and plan elaborate escape schemes which all only extend the time limit but don't get rid of the problem. You either fight against these oligarchical elitist scum and their government biddings, and you can turn back the tide on a personal level, or succumb to the spirit of fear(a demon btw) and the spirit of anxiety (another demon) and die when they say its your time. Every other human generation in history was never as soft as this. Get rid of this thread, or change it to "it is time to get rid of western elites."

I have seen so many tub thumping exhortations to "stand and fight", over the years. Mostly from Nationalists, pre covid. These very same people all those years on seem to have done very little beyond immersed in a cycle of consuming / producing endless online navel gazing and smashing the Like and Subscribe.

Id rather take action and mitigate contact with the Beast and the Pozz, in a Christian land.

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
All you offer are platitudes and generalizations in place of actual concrete ideas or solutions. The real fear mongering has been perfected by the globalists and over the past 19 months it has infected literally billions of people. And there is nothing more dangerous than a mob of people who have been told that you are the enemy. If you think you can wish this problem away or that you can make a defiant stance against a significant and well organized portion of society bent on destroying you then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member

And in major cities that would be interesting. You walk down Vitosha blvd in Sofia and they may try to enforce it. But other parts of Sofia, doubtful. All the neighborhood cafes and restaurants? I don't see it happening. Most don't care about COVID. They care about the generally struggling economy and keeping their customers. They can't even enforce bus tickets.

I've spent a couple years over the course of time in the Hadji Dimitar district. There's no way in an enclave like that anything would be enforced. Folks just want your business to survive. I've never even seen a cop there.

You have to understand the mentality of the people in these places. Attempting to enforce something like a green pass in Bulgaria is entirely different than in Western Europe. Government may say one thing for the EU rulers but in action it's something else.
May God bless Bulgaria and it's people. If only they weren't in the EU it would be perfect.

in.image.and.likeness

Pigeon
Orthodox Catechumen
Some things are generally recommended by many anit-NWO voices, actually independent of location:

- avoid centralized supply chains (urban)
-> grow your own food or connect with local suppliers for gas, medicine, tools, clothing, etc (rural)
- avoid atomized communities (urban)
-> build/join high trust communities (rural)
- learn law and legal loopholes to navigate through the current and coming measures
- earn money locally or online
- reduce consumption to the essencial
- dispense with modern entertainment that requires a supplier, feeds the passions, and fosters addiction
- learn to be materialistically poor, calm, focussed on your spirit, embrace local Christian culture

this is the worldly part, it buys time.
but it will run out sooner or later depending on which of the above you are able to implement / attain (me: none...).

so at your personal stage in this worldly sceme you will realize
that the spiritual part is actually all you have (to begin with):

- detach from material and worldly life (to fight fear of material loss)
- remember salvation is not to be found here now (to fight fear of death)
- build/join highly spiritual communities for moral back-up
- prepare to lose this life to gain eternal life
- go to Church, if you can't, find a "catacomb community", if you can't, pray
- read / listen to the Saints and based spiritual fathers to discern when to confess Christ by rebellion or by quiet suffering

That's what I came to understand so far, rather general.

I had the chance to go to West Ukraine, but hesitated, Poland is an option too. But I start to think that it actually doesn't matter that much really. I just buy time. Being surrounded by truely faithful (Orthodox) people would be best generally. Even then most are not based pilled, many are vaxed, so in the end it's not about good or bad "narratives" - many won't listen when they hear the Truth - it's about whether I am surrounded by people who love God and who love me regardless of their information about globo homo. That's not easy, but maybe it's better to avoid seeking the perfect solution in this world.

So, what actually counts is how to serve God now, how to confess Him.
I think the psy-op of step by step bite-sized tyranny leads to us not knowing when and how they are going to fully clamp down, and this makes people impatient, fearfull and doubtful - like "c'mon now, what are you waiting for, hit me!"

So, God is good and "to live is Christ and to die is gain." (Phil 1:21)

Coja Petrus Uscan

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Some countries in Africa may look safe now

j1LAWT5.gif

Or Russia, where the State cannot afford to antagonize the 70% of intelligent and tough people who are anti-Pass.

Would any other EE countries be easier to move to right now to gain residency? Like Russia or Poland?

I have been in Russia for 10 weeks. I think I have been told to put a mask on (when entering a shop) a total of three times. This was purely down to the cashier, as I have been in the same shops and no one said anything. Yesterday I went to an upmarket indoor farmer's market. There was a guy at the entrance taking temperatures. He had a sign on a little plastic rod saying "wear a mask". I just walked past him. The only venues that are even making an attempt to enforce anything are large chain shop. But even in them many staff are maskless or chinning. Some of these stores or shopping centres have signs to put a mask on, or in far fewer cases a temperature and mask enforcer. The latter is likely just keeping up appearances. Many people unbib after going past a mask guy. There is no sign anything is going to change for the winter. Russia also has one of the highest death and case rates at the moment. Orthodox churches are maskless. Catholic are not. The Russian Church seems to be the only one that is generally standing strong against the plandemic.

The situation is the government recommends you get their Sputnik vaccine, which they say has a 84% efficacy against delta, while the UK + US vaccines have a ~0% efficacy against delta. It's been made illegal to force people to take the vaccine. I think this is largely a political manoeuvre. The popularity of the front-man has been waning for some time. In recent 17 Sep elections, The US Fake news began querying about 4 million votes that turned up in the middle of the night, turning the election in favour of the establishment. Silence on the same happening in The US. Mandates will be very unpopular, and will hurt them politically.

With that said, Putin was also interviewed by Klaus Schwab this year. Putin said we are not going along with the great reset and laughed at him. Russia has its problems, but I think it's biggest pluses are:

- leadership has already shown they will inflict serious damage on themselves and incur much wrath to go against globalism
- like China, not believing and manoeuvring around the authorities is highly ingrained, but there is no high tech social credit system to enforce techno-feudalism

I cannot see any change in life other than being asked to put on a mask once or twice a month.

But for a long-stay in Russia, you will be looking at getting on a 1 year language course. This is generally not very cheap, but I saw one for $6,000.

Covid derangement syndrome permitting, I am heading to Mummy Armenia in a few days. The government looked to be spinning up some lockdown policies, but I am told that there is nothing on the ground and the population are extremely weary of the vaxx. Armenia is still under 5% vaxx takeup and a good portion of those vials were probably tipped in the sink. Kazakhstan has been on a maniacal Asian bent and I read some articles about the government's considerable investigation of practitioners who were taking money to not administer the vaxx. This was widespread and some were taking about $10. Armenia is probably going to be one of the best places to pick up a fake "good boy" passport.

I admire your optimism, but I don't share it.

Asia/ The Philippines might very well be the worst place to be in all of this.

The collectivist, authority-worshipping mentality is so deeply ingrained here that noone should expect anything. Couple that with low IQ, an already existing statist-authoritarian framework and high propensity for fearful behavior and you'll understand why the Philippines might very well be the worst place to 'ride out' this scamdemic.

Some not-so-funny facts about the Philippines.
* Schools have been closed since March 2020. Children now study at home through 'modules', or online classes
* Masks have been mandatory outdoors since March 2020. The Philippines has one of the highest rates of mask compliance in the world.
* In urban centers like Cebu and Metro Manila the *correct* use of faceshields is mandatory, both in and outdoors
* A general curfew. Has been in place since March 2020. Sometimes it changes but usually it covers the period between 10/11/12 PM and 4/5 Am. This curfew is coupled with the ban on sale of alcohol - which has been in place for the majority of the time since March 2020. Small sari sari stores usually don't enforce this ban on alcohol though
* Inter-provincial travel has been banned since March 2020 - unless you have your medical papers showing proof of 'healthyness'
* Mandatory 14 day home-quarantine when traveling between provinces.
* A de facto entry-ban for foreigners (even when married, very hard to get in. OFWs get accepted at a ridiculous rate of ~1000 a day (not sure about the actual number). Outgoing travel is very hard as well (and I believe that Filipinos need some sort of proof showing their intentions for going abroad)
* Up until ~the start of 2021 travel between municipalities was bound to your health papers/ proof of exemption from the barangay officials.
* Wide roll out of the QR-code system in public buildings, malls, hardware stores etc. In those malls you are at all times expected to wear a faceshields, mask and be subjected to regular temperature checks and questionaires about personal info.
* Some shops have started asking proof of vaccination BEFORE any government mandate has been put in place.
* A population that is beyond fearful and compliant. Think of people watching TV in their homes with their masks on/doing the laundry with their masks on, people spending all their time holed up inside, double or even triple masking (+ faceshields) a soon-to-be 95-99 percent vaccine compliance and 'barangay vigilantes' (mobs) beating up mask offenders (sometimes to the point of death)

Not the guy he was cranked up to be. View attachment 34101

Steer clear of this country

I agree with much of what you say, but I have noticed that in many areas, once people get home, the masks and face shields come off and they and their children play and interact with others in their neighborhood as if the pandemic no longer existed. But again, this ties in with the Filipino mentality which you discussed.

SeaEagle

Robin
I doubt we can vote ourselves out of this. Democracy is a big sharade.
I don't see it happening. The only right wing party (PPC) doesn't even have one seat. They are actively suppressed and left out of all debates despite outperforming the Greens.

I really don't see it getting better before getting much worse.

500000 "New Canadians" every year who vote left to ensure they can bring over their dozens of relatives to their ethnic enclaves is insurmountable.

Maybe you can ride it out rurally and stick it out if you have family who depend on you, or diehard friends and family share your views. I have neither, and as much as it pains me I'm taking steps to leave before the 30th.

Last edited: