It Is Time To Leave The West

Dr. Ron

Pigeon
Orthodox
Gold Member
Leaving won’t quell your fears. Those feelings will follow you to the ends of the earth. It is better to suffer than to succumb to evil. By running away from the problems we face you deny God’s providence. We must have faith and hold fast even when it seems like all hope is lost.

“Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.”

SeaEagle

Robin
Yes. To clarify, because of the inconvenience of denying the jab. The OP is already in a better situation than 99,9% of the population.
He has his own farm in the middle of nowhere.
Why didn't you say that initially instead of intentionally downplaying the critical situation many of us are in?

My family moved here in the search of a better life (money) from EE. I don't see anything wrong with returning for the purpose of serving God alongside fellow Christians.

I guess Lot should've stayed instead of "living in fear" and fleeing to safety by your logic.

Edit: Matthew 10:23: When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another.

thetruewhitenorth

Robin
Orthodox
Why didn't you say that initially instead of intentionally downplaying the critical situation many of us are in?

My family moved here in the search of a better life (money) from EE. I don't see anything wrong with returning for the purpose of serving God alongside fellow Christians.

I guess Lot should've stayed instead of "living in fear" and fleeing to safety by your logic.

Edit: Matthew 10:23: When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another.
I think a distinction should be made between those who are born say in North America and immigrants like myself living in NA.

I for once dont have any roots in Canada, no family here apart from my own.

Probably those who are born here, they have quite different sentiment about a possibility of leaving their birth countries where they have deep roots.

SeaEagle

Robin
I think a distinction should be made between those who are born say in North America and immigrants like myself living in NA.

I for once dont have any roots in Canada, no family here apart from my own.

Probably those who are born here, they have quite different sentiment about a possibility of leaving their birth countries where they have deep roots.
I should've clarified, I was born here whereas one of my parents comes from EE, and my other parent has roots in EE a few generations back.

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to plant deep roots, or any kind of roots in NA. My recent reintroduction to the Church has alienated me from most of my friends, and puts me at odds from my now secular immediate family.

I don't have a wife, a formal job, or any obligations from preventing me from leaving. I feel guilt leaving my family, but I feel my intentions are good. I haven't had a healthy relationship with my family, and find friction between our viewpoints. I fully intend to immerse myself in the Church and community to help and grow with my fellow Christians when I arrive.

Too much fearmongering. We are the only generations of humans to ever have to sit around and plan elaborate escape schemes which all only extend the time limit but don't get rid of the problem. You either fight against these oligarchical elitist scum and their government biddings, and you can turn back the tide on a personal level, or succumb to the spirit of fear(a demon btw) and the spirit of anxiety (another demon) and die when they say its your time. Every other human generation in history was never as soft as this. Get rid of this thread, or change it to "it is time to get rid of western elites."

The humans of the past that you describe had families, extended families and communities behind them, from which nations originate. And not mere individuals but in most cases likeminded individuals, self-sufficient in their own way.

The things you mentioned are only attainable offline, and only offline can that other topic be discussed...

The only places outside the west that are totally free of covid restrictions are the Golden Triangle of Asia and the Three Corners region of South America. That's only because those two regions are pure anarchy.

I'm stuck in the US since have no strong social connections to the rest of the world.

Only eight or so of the Founders were born in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland. Hamilton was an outlier having been born in St. Kitts & Nevis.

Well technically ALL the founding stock of the US was from the British Isles or from Northern Europe, and they migrated searching for a better life, they didn't stay put in England or Germany to improve anything or not surrender to the anxiety.

I have seen so many tub thumping exhortations to "stand and fight", over the years. Mostly from Nationalists, pre covid. These very same people all those years on seem to have done very little beyond immersed in a cycle of consuming / producing endless online navel gazing and smashing the Like and Subscribe.

Id rather take action and mitigate contact with the Beast and the Pozz, in a Christian land.
All you offer are platitudes and generalizations in place of actual concrete ideas or solutions. The real fear mongering has been perfected by the globalists and over the past 19 months it has infected literally billions of people. And there is nothing more dangerous than a mob of people who have been told that you are the enemy. If you think you can wish this problem away or that you can make a defiant stance against a significant and well organized portion of society bent on destroying you then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you.
I'll take your Brooklyn bridge and raise you one unlocatable Christian land. I don't subscribe to anything either. I didn't expect to get a bunch of likes and for people to agree with me. Perhaps what we need on this forum is more debate. If I were to openly admit how I am fighting against the system, I would expose myself online. This is a shadow war for us, until the pendulum of tidal forces can ever reach the middle (if it will is still a conundrum) the players from our side must remain in the shadows. All public offices are contaminated, all institutions are infected, all means of communication are monitored other than whispers and messenger pigeons. But the system doesn't have the manpower to go after everyone, hence population reduction.

Go to a safe place if its best for you, but some of us live for conflict, not comfort, and are not your typical run-of-the-mill Christians who are willingly facing extermination for their soft policies. Believe me, there are times where I ask "why did I choose this life?" instead of just pack my things and run from the rot. But the rot doesn't stop, and soon your safe space will be overwhelmed and cut off from the outside by the technocratic-demonic forces building up their assault right now. There are very few ways to make someone evil think twice about their plans or step back, but I don't think I need to say any more on that. If someone is going to be a shill and flag this post because they believe I am advocating violence, let me perfectly clear, I am not advocating it. There are other ways but even those are dangerous to discuss. Being accused of trying to expose the forum to outside attack from feds and such is not my MO. To cut and run is only one strategy, and I am not one to take up that tactic. When you spend your nights sneaking around, going in places you shouldn't be, stalking armed men, rules mean very little to you, and you are not a normal person by today's standards. Maybe my habits have clouded my judgment but if more people would adopt the predator mindset instead of the prey mentality, these earthly forces would have so much trouble controlling everyone that it would make it very difficult to implement new agendas successfully, if at all.

Can you avoid the mob? If not, why not? If you have family and little ones, perhaps the flee strategy is your best option, but most of us don't, and our remaining families will die out in the coming years when the injections take full effect. By the same logic of mass brainwashing of billions of people by several thousand, the same could be said for the reverse trickle effect. How many warriors would it take to influence ten, a hundred, even a thousand other people, who, each operating on their own, could cause major problems for large infrastructures like western sodomite governments?

To nip this thing in the bud, I'll go out on this. The first crux of this whole issue is that we are not allowed to talk about the only real solution, even on this forum, therefore its up to you to form groups in your daily lives and talk about it there. Pray for discernment, but understand that there is no more wiggle room for turning the other cheek. Instruct your crew not to communicate via cell phones or internet, instill some discipline in them on this above all else. Be a ghost, a shadow, and only make a move when you are trained up and ready. As to what kind of moves you should be making? I don't have to tell you any of that, that's all up to your own discerning capabilities and how far you're willing to take it, and no one else should ever know the things you've done but God.
The humans of the past that you describe had families, extended families and communities behind them, from which nations originate. And not mere individuals but in most cases likeminded individuals, self-sufficient in their own way.

The things you mentioned are only attainable offline, and only offline can that other topic be discussed...
As those who disagree with me can see, I'm not the only mind in this reality that has come to this conclusion. I'll wager that there are at least ten million other minds with this exact same potential and burning desire for action who could make a difference, and the demonic hordes will not extinguish all of them.

Perhaps what I am trying to drive home with those of you who disagree is that don't make the kind of moves that get you backed into a corner because you threw all your chips in that direction and expected things to go one way. Reality is volatile, better to get familiar with the chaotic and ever-changing variables so you can react quicker and maintain life when danger confronts you. I will never run away after I've seen what they've been doing to children for eons, and I've half a mind to pray to God to just destroy this entire earth right now for those sins alone, and rightly He should have done so already.. That righteous fury is something every aspiring disciple of Christ and follower of the Living God needs to have, a gleam of fire in their eyes so that the enemy can see the hell that awaits them.

kel

Ostrich
Those of you who want to get out of the city and into the countryside, and who are in the US or are confident in their ability (legal ability, money for travel, etc) to get there: what would you need to pull the trigger? Seems to me the hard part is finding a community, I've got friends who are just going to go with the flow, family who are in "this will all blow over" mode, etc. So, I'm left somewhat alone to find a place, start there by myself, and then when people can see it that will give them confidence that this will take effort but it is doable.

So, those of you who are in a similar situation: what would it take for you to pull the trigger? Imagine there's a place that's as good as reasonably possible, a nice area in the countryside in a state that's somewhat not-gay, twenty minutes away from a college town that has a grocery store, a hardware store, some of the basics like that. How much time would it take you to uproot your current life? Would you be willing to live in a trailer for a while while you work, save, and plan a more permanent dwelling? Are you able to do remote work, or would you need something there and then just in order to stay afloat?

holgerdanske

Woodpecker
I'll take your Brooklyn bridge and raise you one unlocatable Christian land. I don't subscribe to anything either. I didn't expect to get a bunch of likes and for people to agree with me. Perhaps what we need on this forum is more debate. If I were to openly admit how I am fighting against the system, I would expose myself online. This is a shadow war for us, until the pendulum of tidal forces can ever reach the middle (if it will is still a conundrum) the players from our side must remain in the shadows. All public offices are contaminated, all institutions are infected, all means of communication are monitored other than whispers and messenger pigeons. But the system doesn't have the manpower to go after everyone, hence population reduction.
I like your second reply much better, at least you are a bit more constructive. And frankly speaking I hope you are right, because if my more paranoid projections come true we are all up creek without a paddle.

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
The only places outside the west that are totally free of covid restrictions are the Golden Triangle of Asia and the Three Corners region of South America. That's only because those two regions are pure anarchy.

The Triple Frontera region is not "pure anarchy", normal people live there, in civilized cities. It is often shady and prone to tax dodging or moonshining and certainly smuggling, but it's not the border of Burma. It's even touristy, very, with the falls. And it's not really open Hezbollah land, dont worry.

May God bless Bulgaria and it's people. If only they weren't in the EU it would be perfect.

Note that Bulgaria is in the EU but thankfully not within Schengen. Which limits Bulgaria's collaboration with the EU.
In any case, Bulgaria is just pretending to collaborate with the EU. As Boiko said, "I just pretend to not understand English, so these gay fags of the EU parliament leave me alone".

Leaving won’t quell your fears. Those feelings will follow you to the ends of the earth. It is better to suffer than to succumb to evil. By running away from the problems we face you deny God’s providence. We must have faith and hold fast even when it seems like all hope is lost.

“Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it? That's what it is to be a slave.”

How do you know that God's will is not for you to go to another country, either to fight there or spread His word there?

Has God created us without legs? Are we supposed to stay put, are we trees?

Magnus Stout

Woodpecker
Orthodox
God is always in control. I was just speaking to one of my relatives and we were fantasizing about how wonderful it would be if we could strike back paramilitary style. Yet, we are instructed in Revelations specifically that the Saints would be "overcome," so that is pointless. Our (human) vengeance is nothing compared to the "undiluted cup of God's wrath." God will avenge, not us.

Christ suffered and so we must also walk His path. The Antichrist (likely alive, but hiding) will have global control. I don't see any easy geographic "out." So, prepare yourself by drawing closer to Christ. Remember Daniel: whether we die or are miraculously rescued, stay faithful. Whatever they threaten pales in comparison with Divine Judgment and the Lake of Fire.

Dilated

Woodpecker
Our culture is absolutely degenerate on the aggregate but I still would say USA is the best place to ride this out. The spirit of 1776 isn’t totally extinguished and we absolutely have pockets that won’t comply. USA is absolutely gigantic which makes enforcing mandates difficult/inefficient.

There is a still a fear of the populace that our little sister’s to the north don’t have. Australia as well. I can’t articulate it but I can feel the fear from our leaders. They can’t go full commie even though they want to. And everything is falling apart for them. This will be exposed this winter.

Are you talking about Russian invading Ukraine? If so, why hasn't it happened already and what would change that in the future?
Check out Peter Zeihans talks, he explains it pretty well. Summary is Russia can't secure its massive land border due to its projected population decline, so needs to seize strategic points in order to guarantee its security. If they leave it too long they lack the manpower to project enough force to pull it off

Going strong

Crow
Gold Member
Check out Peter Zeihans talks, he explains it pretty well. Summary is Russia can't secure its massive land border due to its projected population decline, so needs to seize strategic points in order to guarantee its security. If they leave it too long they lack the manpower to project enough force to pull it off
What they lack is the willpower (or boldness) though, not the manpower.

No way V. Putin, who's totally risk-averse, would send troops in the good ole Ukraine.

Putin got Crimea by ruse/planning, plus a short adventure in Georgia, that's about it, he doesn't want troubles at this stage of his (quite glorious already) life.

Also, Vladimir Vladimirovich has no intention of shouldering the responsibility of ruling a few millions of tough, but poor and cunning, beer-guzzling redneck Ukrainians. Thanks but no thanks. At the mere thought of ruling the whole of Ukraine, Putin reportedly exclaimed, "kashmarr", and went on a skiing/vodka tasting tour holiday in Sochi with Lukashenko, instead. Much more fun.

Durden347

Robin
That's the thing though. How is it possible that a good, manly, tough, Conservative, heterosexual, patriotic, anti-drug, anti-MSM, smart leader like Duterte, ended up (after initial reluctance, I seem to remember) implementing these hoax-pandemia measures?

When Duterte started believing in the Covid, only Bolsonaro (and I guess, Putin, no way Vladimir Vladimirovich believes in The Bad Flu) were left : all other world leaders had succumbed to the "coronavirus is not the flu" narrative and simulated fear. Even the good Conservative ones like Orban, Duterte, Pinera, Lacalle... Baffling.

Anyway, I wonder what Belarus, Myanmar, Lebanon and NK are like, regarding the hoax/passes? Are they enforcing masks and hoax measures like elsewhere?

Well, in Argentina where I am at the moment, the government had no choice but to hurriedly (and smartly) cancel the hoax/pandemia, having seen the results of the 1st round of general elections.

At least, intelligent Argentine voters have voted against quarantines, whereas, for example, grotesque Canadian voters have voted for even gayer quarantines. The West is definitely hopeless.
There is no such a thing as a big politician who won't buy into the COVID narrative. They are all part of an agenda. Otherwise, they wouldn't be that famous in the first place. The world is heading towards authoritarianism these days.

Thomas More

Hummingbird

Joseph and Mary took Jesus to Egypt. Sometimes, it makes sense to leave for a safer place.