It Is Time To Leave The West

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
Check out Peter Zeihans talks, he explains it pretty well. Summary is Russia can't secure its massive land border due to its projected population decline, so needs to seize strategic points in order to guarantee its security. If they leave it too long they lack the manpower to project enough force to pull it off
I've always liked Zeihan but he's clueless on the plandemic so if you show yourself to be that ignorant of what's going on geopolitically, it does in fact throw most of your analysis into question.

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Are you talking about Russian invading Ukraine? If so, why hasn't it happened already and what would change that in the future?
Provocations from NATO will intensify in the future. Russia cannot strike and will not strike until is utterly cornered into doing so. That's jus my take on things. Contemplating moving there is a stupid move, imo. The weather is dreadful, the language is foreign, no ties, no roots and the increasing likelihood of war make these countries literally the worst places on earth to move to.

The Balkans or Cyprus are safer bets, if you definitely want to uproot yourself and deny forming Christian communities on your native soil.

Thanks for the kind words mate. It’s either fight or flee, and I’ve felt Gods Holy Spirit telling me all along to stay put, protect my family and fight.

If Fiery Trials is what God has ordained for us. May he keep you and us and not let us be lost. If God has commanded. Then there is no doubt his Church will be there too to come through purified.

Somehow by God's Grace we will be holding each other up and together. Even more so when hardship comes.

What they lack is the willpower (or boldness) though, not the manpower.

No way V. Putin, who's totally risk-averse, would send troops in the good ole Ukraine.

Putin got Crimea by ruse/planning, plus a short adventure in Georgia, that's about it, he doesn't want troubles at this stage of his (quite glorious already) life.

Also, Vladimir Vladimirovich has no intention of shouldering the responsibility of ruling a few millions of tough, but poor and cunning, beer-guzzling redneck Ukrainians. Thanks but no thanks. At the mere thought of ruling the whole of Ukraine, Putin reportedly exclaimed, "kashmarr", and went on a skiing/vodka tasting tour holiday in Sochi with Lukashenko, instead. Much more fun.

Go watch the video first and then we can debate it. Keep in mind they've already seized Crimea so I don't know why you think they'd hesitate to take the rest.

Peter Zeihan is a paid geopolitical shill drunk on American exceptionalism and a one-size-fits-all superficial understanding of culture and history.

Just pull up any of his articles of the last 10 years. It's hilarious how often and how abjectly wrong he has been on basically all issues.

If there is one thing to learn from Peter Zeihan, it's to have a look at his marketing skills. Any chef that sells uncooked hamburgers for years on end but continues to be painted as some sort of master chef needs to be examined for selling skills.

Time to cut out the background noise.

I've always liked Zeihan but he's clueless on the plandemic so if you show yourself to be that ignorant of what's going on geopolitically, it does in fact throw most of your analysis into question.
I agree to some extent. They guy's connected though, so I think he's on board with the agenda rather than ignorant. His early analysis on how govs. would react was on point, calling the booster and passport systems super early

Go watch the video first and then we can debate it. Keep in mind they've already seized Crimea so I don't know why you think they'd hesitate to take the rest.

None of you guys seem to be aware of the historical context surrounding the never ending Ukraine debate as it is basically being suppressed in the West. Let me enlighten you:

So it goes to show that Crimea has not even been part of 'Ukraine' prior to 1954. When Ukraine then split from the Soviet Union decades later it did not see fit to exclude those regions. Whether or not this was just or appropriate is a completely different discussion, but it goes to show that the Western perspective of Crimea having been stolen by evil Putin is extremely narrow minded and does seem to intentionally ignore far reaching historical context.

As RCP stated in previous videos: Russia is perfectly capable of rolling up Ukraine within a week's time, should it choose to do so. As of this very moment Putin does not see this as politically convenient but over the long term Eastern Ukraine will be returned to Mother Russia, wether NATO likes it or not.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
As RCP stated in previous videos: Russia is perfectly capable of rolling up Ukraine within a week's time, should it choose to do so. As of this very moment Putin does not see this as politically convenient but over the long term Eastern Ukraine will be returned to Mother Russia, wether NATO likes it or not.

If by "rolling up" you mean invading a holding the majority of ukraine inc kiev, then i think youre delusional.

Aside from the real politic of WW3 breaking out, why would Russsia want to try and hold such a large land masse and population.

Show me one invasion Putin has carried out against any comparitively sized foe, and wasnt just a strategic and targetted small scale landgrab.

In his latest video RCP is not mincing any words:

Honestly there isn't much to add to his outlook and he didn't leave much room for interpretation. The current situation basically boils down to a binary decision:
  • GTFO
  • Hunker down and hope for the best
My wife and I have been mulling over this decision for the past few months now and in the end we decided to sit things out here in Spain. We found ourselves a place in the remote boonies with plenty of a acreage where we could grow some food. Stacked up on a ton of staple foods and even set up solar panels and a generator. Financially we are okay and could easily weather a few years of turmoil.

However if RCP is right we soon may find ourselves in a situation where we are unable to buy food, go the dentist, or go to the hospital in an emergency. Maybe the food shortages will become so bad that our land may be ceased and we are driven off our farm. Anything can happen given the elite's rapid implementation of a global authoritarian plutocracy.

The longer I think about this the more I have to admit to myself that RCP is probably right. Like the Jews in pre-war Nazi Germany we now face the decision to either sell all our possessions and get the heck out or to attempt to weather out the storm in the countryside.

This is an incredibly difficult decision to make. If I was 25 years old without a wife and only a handful of possessions I would simply pack my bags and leave, no questions asked. And I am not just saying that. It's something I did not just once but twice in my life and I never regretted my decision. But at our age moving to a completely different place where we don't even speak the language will be extremely risky.

And we don't even know whether these places will be in any better shape when the proverbial excrement hits the fan. There are already two long threads in this forum that have debated this issue to death and from I was able to gather no consensus was reached. AFAIK there is no single country on the European continent that is ideal as an escape from all this insanity we are facing. One week one country opens up and another the next closes things down. It's more or less random and it seems each election cycle actually strengthens the globalists as opposed to yielding positive change.

Given that it is almost impossible to make any long term plans and I'm pretty sure that exactly is the idea, to completely demoralize and shock people into compliance. As things become ever more authoritarian and restrictive nobody knows what to do and where to escape to. I'm probably better informed than 99% of the Western population plus I speak several languages and I STILL have no idea where to escape to.

Ukraine like RCP? He doesn't even speak Russian and although he has family there the Russians may just expel all foreigners when (and not if) they roll up Eastern Ukraine. Serbia? Montenegro? Albania? I hear so many conflicting reports from digital nomads and expats that suggest the situation is too fluid in all of these places to qualify them as a legitimate option.

Many of us in this forum will have to face the very same choice, not in the far flung future but right now TODAY! I believe this question deserves its own thread and I hope it won't devolve into unproductive quibbling over details.

God help us...

Just logged in to say this 'coach red pill' is wrong. Many non-western nations are MUCH WORSE off than the west.

Many South American governments impose ridiculous mandates.

Randomly imposed full lockdowns on certain days, just announced a few days before
curfews, if you don't abide you will be arrested
and even worse, an even more docile population with stockholm syndrome. keep in mind many these people are used to dictators and need a strong leader. they won't ever push back like the french do in europe for example. its not in their DNA.

and don't forget the economic instability, weak currency and extreme inflation.

i still think we are better off in the west.

aeroektar

Pelican
Just logged in to say this 'coach red pill' is wrong. Many non-western nations are MUCH WORSE off than the west.

Randomly imposed full lockdowns on certain days, just announced a few days before
and even worse, an even more docile population with stockholm syndrome. keep in mind many these people are used to dictators and need a strong leader. they won't ever push back like the french do in europe for example. its not in their DNA.

He makes some good points, specifically about (if you decide to leave) choosing a poor developing nation where the government has few resources, can barely stay in power and much of the country is ungovernable.

But he is a very typical cowardly modern doomer male. Low T, in bad shape, neck beard, projecting his defeatist attitude out onto other men. It's disgusting. He is an atheist (go watch his video "why people used to believe in God" where he clearly states that he does not believe in God. He's a blue state urbanite (Burbank) and is completely unfamiliar with red conservative America.

Last edited:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
He makes some good points, specifically about choosing a poor developing nation where the government has few resources, can barely stay in power and much of the country is ungovernable.
This is what I would argue with: it is very easy to hire mercenaries to push the Covid mandates onto other people in these countries. That is cheaper than buying all the politicians in the west and that is more effective. They will do it.

There could be places that are better than others but that is totally unpredictable and any place can change to Hell on Earth at any moment.

What we have to understand is that there is no escape from this beast but we have to face it. It will reach us wherever we flee to. We have to pray to stay strong enough to withstand it until it is finished.

Definitely you should find the best place to endure this. But do not do that out of fear and panic and for most the best place could be the country side of your home country. I would not bet on cities.

You are partially correct. In many South American countries, the levels of hysteria are simply incredible. However in some the fear propaganda has been on the wane lately like Argentina, even in Colombia, since the rhetoric cannot easily be sustained in a populace that lives hand to mouth, but this rest is temporary. You mentioned the French, but guess what: Unless your march is the beginning of CD (look for my previous comments) or Bastille 2.0, such demonstrations are utterly useless just as the French are proving.

Moreover most of those countries do not have the manpower and steady electricity and internet to implement something like what Lithuania did, at least yet (remember those loans):

Life is made of tradeoffs,

If you stay in Europe or NA you might find more likeminded people, but the gov is much more powerful and the system supporters are not only evil but very intelligent (tech wise) to devise new ways to persecute and oppress their fellow man (The citation from CS Lewis " “Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience"

In South America or Africa the population is much more docile and stupid and their governments oftentimes tyrannical, but they rely on the gullibility of the masses and fear to impose their mandates since their minions are not as smart and fanatical to devise new ways to oppress their fellow man, they lack the infrastructure and man power; and more importantly: there are more spaces without gov presence.

But I tend to agree with you in one thing: For most, it will be far better to stay wherever they are, supported by a community, instead of taking the leap unless their country is going full Stalinist....

PS: Can any Lithuanian commenter confirm if what the tweeter post depicts is true?

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
snip...

But I tend to agree with you in one thing: For most, it will be far better to stay wherever they are, supported by a community, instead of taking the leap unless their country is going full Stalinist....

PS: Can any Lithuanian commenter confirm if what the tweeter post depicts is true?
This Lithuania situation has largely dissuaded me from a flight to safety outside of the US at this point. If you haven't been someplace for years and set in roots, it will be very hard. The only thing worse than me being shut out of normie American economy would to be trapped in a place where I have very tenuous roots and am not native in language/culture.

If I lose everything I own here, I will still find a way. The couple at church that sells me beef raised on their little farm are non-vaxxers. I buy my veggies and fruits at a little farm-to-market type place that leaves doors open and doesn't hassle me about a mask. I unexpectedly tip the ladies at the counter and they are friendly. My church has lots of gardeners that bring in extra stuff from time to time. Plus, there are those granola-style open markets that pop up again in the spring. I know a couple vendors there (need to get their numbers).

I can do this, without entering a grocery store. My church is absolutely critical to this plan of mine. If you aren't going now, please go soon and make friends with people there. Us non-vaxxers can almost sniff each other out at this point. I even know one MD that won't be taking the vaxx.

Finding work and pay will be difficult, but I know there will be many in my situation, and there will absolutely be a secondary economy/eco-system popping up for us by necessity.

In my city, LE has gotten so lax re: shoplifting that I know I could just walk in, grab some stuff, and drop the money at the counter on the way out. Even in stores with "security officers." In my area, security officers often won't even confront the shoplifter. He's just there to be a "good witness." (ha, because the cops never show up anyway). Just be quick about it, know what you're after, have the cash ready, and go. That way you aren't guilty of theft, just of breaking the vax protocols.

I have loving family members, but they are almost all vaxxed. They will be willing to help me, but I know their patience will draw thin if they see me as a free-loader. Besides, why should they suffer on my behalf? They got the shot, why can't I? My arguments are largely lost on them at this point. They can't afford, emotionally, to lend much help, as it would mean they made the wrong call.

Garuda

Kingfisher
The US embassy in Lithuania says this:

https://lt.usembassy.gov/covid-19-i... to be in,), regardless of vaccination status.

• Starting September 13, only persons issued the National Certificate will be able to take part in certain activities, such as professional beauty services, attending cultural events, visiting non-essential goods stores etc. For the full list of September 13 changes, please see here: https://koronastop.lrv.lt/en/covid-19-related-restrictions-1

And that site gives a bunch of exceptions.
* As of 13 September. EXCEPTIONS. A NATIONAL CERTIFICATE IS NOT REQUIRED FOR THE FOLLOWING:

• sales in shops and marketplaces whose main activity is the sale of food, veterinary goods, animal feed, pharmaceuticals, optical goods and orthopaedic devices, plants, seeds, and fertilisers that have a separate entrance from the outside, and whose sales area (i. e. the area of sales halls for customer service and display of goods, including fitting rooms; the area of administrative premises, warehouses, auxiliary premises, workshops, staircases, corridors, and sanitary facilities is not included in the sales area) does not exceed 1 500 square metres; or those located in a shopping centre whose total sales area (i. e. the area of sales halls and other sales outlets (such as kiosks) for customer service and display of goods, including fitting rooms; the area of administrative premises, warehouses, and auxiliary premises, workshops, staircases, corridors, and sanitary facilities is not included in the sales area, nor the area of shops in the supermarket with a separate entrance from the outside when there is no access to the supermarket) does not exceed 1 500 square metres;
  • distance selling (online or by other means of communication), and when goods are delivered to natural and legal persons or picked up at pick-up points (sales or other non-distance selling activities are not allowed at pick-up points);
  • ordering of minor repair services, when contact between the service recipient and the service provider lasts no longer than 15 minutes;
  • funeral services and funeral product shops;
  • visiting museum expositions and exhibitions;
  • library (book pick-up and return) and book pick-up services;
  • personal health care services (in accordance with the requirements set by the Minister of Health, including those on testing);
  • social services;
  • psychological assistance and psychotherapy services;
  • visiting terminally ill persons, minors under 14 years of age, and pregnant women in personal health care or residential institutions;
  • veterinary services;
  • passenger transport services;
  • paid passenger transport by taxi or private pre-booked car services;
  • provision of legal services (notaries, bailiffs, mandatory mediation, lawyers providing legal services under a lawyer-client agreement, and lawyers providing secondary legal aid) and court activities;
  • activities related to the protection of the rights of the child;
  • services provided by state and municipal institutions, agencies, as well as state- and municipality- controlled enterprises that due to their specifics cannot be provided remotely (the list of services is approved by the head of the institution, agency, or enterprise);
  • comprehensive family support services provided in accordance with the Action Plan for Comprehensive Family Support Services 2016-2023 approved by the Minister of Social Security and Labour of the Republic of Lithuania;
  • provision of technical assistance at the Technical Assistance Centre for the Disabled under the Ministry of Social Security and Labour and at the relevant municipal agencies;
  • provision of personal assistance to people with disabilities, when the need is determined by municipality-appointed social workers;
  • assistance to people who have experienced domestic violence;
  • assistance to victims of human trafficking;
  • activities related to reception of irregular migrants;
  • open-air services, sales and economic activities, commercial and non-commercial cultural, entertainment, sporting events, celebrations, fairs, festivals, and other organised gatherings of people in a public place for a certain pre-established period of time, with a maximum of 500 participants;
  • financial services where the payment and delivery of pensions or other social benefits is provided, other essential financial and compulsory insurance services where the contact between the service recipient and the service provider lasts no more than 15 minutes, and electronic communications services required to gain access to electronic services;
  • pre-school, pre-primary, primary, basic, secondary education, initial vocational training, non-formal education of children, and educational assistance.

On that end I actually agree. Functional sociopath would be my guess. Sharp as hell but the constant cursing suggests negative character traits.
Other predictions of his are a kinetic China-USA conflict between Feb-Nov 2022 in the the South China Sea and the start of the US Civil War in 12-18 months.

Like you I actually like CRP because everybody else (alt-media figures included) has just become so bland, predictable and full of cookie cutter groupthink

CRP is a weirdo, but definitely a highly intelligent weirdo with lots of unique and thought provoking insights.

This is what I would argue with: it is very easy to hire mercenaries to push the Covid mandates onto other people in these countries. That is cheaper than buying all the politicians in the west and that is more effective. They will do it.

There could be places that are better than others but that is totally unpredictable and any place can change to Hell on Earth at any moment.

What we have to understand is that there is no escape from this beast but we have to face it. It will reach us wherever we flee to. We have to pray to stay strong enough to withstand it until it is finished.

Definitely you should find the best place to endure this. But do not do that out of fear and panic and for most the best place could be the country side of your home country. I would not bet on cities.
Interesting perspective and it actually fills me with hope and let me tell you why. For generations the American and European middle class has been fleeing the obvious consequences of globalism by hiding out in posh suburbs. Maybe a little less here in Europe but if you had money you bought a house away from all the 'riff-raff' to raise your children.

Also if things got dicey in a particular place you simply sold and moved on to the next. It was a simple but effective strategy that transformed our major cities into veritable cesspools in the course of the past 50 years. Just watch any movie prior to 1960 to see what I mean.

The COVID crisis changes all that. There effectively is no left to run and the only remaining option is to stand and fight. I don't think the globalist realize what they have unleashed. And I'm not saying it's going to be easy or painless, but such is the path of the Lord. To do what is right often requires sacrifice.