It Is Time To Leave The West

WhiteWolf

Robin
When your visa expires in Banja Luka, please tell me you won't urgently run to Montenegro.
Just find some nice, smart public dude to bribe, and stay. I mean, if you can't find a Public Parasite, sorry, Servant, to bribe in Bosnia Herzegovina, it'd be cause to despair with mankind.

You wouldn't even have to look that hard, I guess. Not only is it the Balkans, but, it's Bosnia, a bandit State. And within Bosnia, it's an almost separatist entity. I'm quite confident you'd find the right Public Servant.
Well Bosnia sounds like the place to be then :D

Last edited:
An american would be much better off somewhere rural in the US. There is nowhere to run anymore, staying in your homeland and connecting with with likeminded rural people would be best.
An american even if he integrates, learns the language and finds a job he will be making on average maybe 700 euros a month... and a decent newly build, one bedroom apartment is at least 350 euro a month.
Unless he is paid by a foreign company in foreign currency or works online, an american is gonna struggle here, especially after being used to first world living standard.

I live in Romania too and i can't leave the house after 8 pm unless i fill in a government paper, in some cities you have to wear a mask OUTSIDE now, ...recently an alarm on my phone went off with a voice telling me to get vaccinated. This country is slowly going tyrannical too.
One of my parents is Romanian so i have some family here and i dont have to worry about work because years ago i invested in some real estate which i rent out. Otherwise no way i would go to Romania. Last year 200,000 (mostly young) people left the country...and thats just in one year!
I agree, visiting some place in Europe is worlds away from reorienting your entire life to live there. Unless you have money or connections, working for Western corporations is the primary way to earn a good living and that’s the last type of employer you want to work for these days (besides the US government). Rather than “leave the west”, a more appropriate aim should be to leave the big cities and metro areas while staying in a land where you know the culture, language and temperament of your neighbors.

I really liked Bucharest when I traveled there in 2014, but I also noticed the grinding poverty of the people at the bottom, no comparison to the overweight, welfare-sucking, urban “poor” in America.

WhiteWolf

Robin
I agree, visiting some place in Europe is worlds away from reorienting your entire life to live there. Unless you have money or connections, working for Western corporations is the primary way to earn a good living and that’s the last type of employer you want to work for these days (besides the US government). Rather than “leave the west”, a more appropriate aim should be to leave the big cities and metro areas while staying in a land where you know the culture, language and temperament of your neighbors.

I really liked Bucharest when I traveled there in 2014, but I also noticed the grinding poverty of the people at the bottom, no comparison to the overweight, welfare-sucking, urban “poor” in America.
Exactly, since the 90's, millions of Romanians left the country and most wont return, and there is a reason for that. Especially the talented people left, which is a tragedy. On one hand i understand these people leaving, on the other hand i think they're traitors in that they should help their country improve instead of fleeing.

The only things Romania has going for it is...beautifull nature, good food, friendly people, no gay/tranny worshipping and it's extremely safe because of very few gimmegrants and rapefugees.
If a westerner thinks he can come here with no money, doesn't own a home, has little skills, and has to live like a local working class Romanian does and without family for support...well...good luck, you're going to need it lol.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
If a westerner thinks he can come here with no money, doesn't own a home, has little skills, and has to live like a local working class Romanian does and without family for support...well...good luck, you're going to need it lol.

TBF who here is speculating doing that?

You cant rely on the local economy alone in these countries. Point is that with even a semi reasonable side-hustle via the net, or investments, you can live well enough, if you are relatively frugal. I've lived for the last 4-5 years off income of around 900eu pcm, and lived a decent lifestyle, for me at least. That would put me maybe slightly above average middle class (lower professional) income for where i live. It all depends on what you expect.

If we're looking at the mid term future, the question is how long are we going to be permitted to earn online. This is why people who are leaving / have left should have a plan over the next 2-3 years.

a) Arrive and orientate. Learn language, obtain residency visas etc. Establish contacts & support structure through local church etc.

b) Purchase rural property with potential to be at least semi self sufficient.

c) Gradually increase level of food production, with a view to weening oneself of outisde financial dependency & the tech based world.

If you're single i wouldn't really recommend proceeding with b & c. Living that life in a foreign land, on your own would be very hard psychologically. Certainly if you're doing it on any kind of budget.

Last edited:

WhiteWolf

Robin
TBF who here is speculating doing that?
I was referring to the guy who said americans feel welcome in Romania and can find a job here and integrate.
I find this a very bad idea unless you are highly skilled in something and can find a good paying job, which there are very few of.

Of course if you have an online income or work for foreign company, its a complete different thing. I already wrote that too.
If you make 900 euro online and you live rural where you can rent extremely cheap or buy a cheap/primitive house, then it's definately doable, you are right about that.

But if you come here to look for a job, you have to move to a larger city and the average salary is around 700 euro, where a decent small furnished apartment will cost you between 300 and 400 euro, meaning you will struggle to survive.

That's all i said and i also agree with everything you wrote.

^ Au contraire. This headline actually confirms the opposite of freedom. "Freedom day" is only for those who have capitulated to the blackmail and taken the va((ine.

"only those who are fully vaccinated can partake in the new freedoms"

Clearly Australia has lifted the most onerous restrictions now.

True, the vaccinated have some preferential treatment still, but once the fourth wave is over and this virus becomes what the creator of the AstraZeneca vaccine has said it will be, just another common cold, clearly the rules favouring the vaccinated will be lifted as well.

Gazza

Woodpecker
If i was forced to leave my country and had an online income i would go to Bosnia (repulica srpska region). Only 15% vaccinated, few muslims and not in the EU.
Then when my visa expires i would travel between Montenegro, Ukraine and Bulgaria.
However i dont see how one could cross borders without vax or a stick up your nose. I refuse pcr test, so crossing any border is out of the question for me.
I'm not going anywhere untill this madness ends, i dont trust the pcr test either, there is no reason to stick something that far up your nose and the test is a fraud anyway.
I also suspect that soon only vaccinated people are allowed to cross borders and travel by air.
I’ve been super suss from day one regarding the pcr testing process. As you said, why the heck has that probe got to be shoved so far up a persons snout?

Clearly Australia has lifted the most onerous restrictions now.

True, the vaccinated have some preferential treatment still, but once the fourth wave is over and this virus becomes what the creator of the AstraZeneca vaccine has said it will be, just another common cold, clearly the rules favouring the vaccinated will be lifted as well.
Just two more weeks bro.

Last edited:

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Like to hear CRPs thoughts on this lol.

Tbf i dont see how this is workable. What are they going to do, set up checkpoints on all major roads? Cant see it. All stuff like this will do is massively increase forgeries and tame doctors.

The latter will be tricky to manage without longstanding patient relationship (eg trust) with them.

My instinct is the govt dont really want to antagonise people too much, as long as get their numbers up (around15%). Thus why come down so hard on faked results, as long as its upping the numbers.

We'll see.

IMG_20211012_150351_680.jpg

NickK

Kingfisher
Orthodox
I feel like Romania and Bulgaria are real, good options, unless you can somehow get a connection to Montenegro or Albania, but again the latter examples aren't romance languages so they have an extra added difficulty - though many of these places might know some English.

I just keep thinking geopolitical concerns are a larger risk for eastern europe/EU, which may or may not be accurate, but it's not close at all to the USA, either.
Not Albania. It's a secular/former communist state that persecutes the native Greek Orthodox population in northern Epirus.
Montenegro is also in turmoil. Bulgaria, Romania, Greece, Serbia or Cyprus are good bets.

Last edited:
There is no pandemic. There is the Great Reset, and Covid is just one of likely many steps towards it.
Of course there is. The excess deaths figure in the US for the period March 8th 2020-Aug 21st 2021 is 778,460 excess deaths.

Every country in the world has excess deaths in that period. How do you explain the excess deaths figures otherwise?

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Not Albania. It's a secular/former communist state that persecutes the native Greek Orthodox population in northern Epirus.
Montenegro is also in turmoil. Bulgaria, Romana, Greece, Serbia or Cyprus are good bets.

A good bet is somewhere you can get a visa. What you dont want to do is end up on the 90 day run-around, constantly looking 'where things look better'. Get somewhere with a view for getting settled, learn language etc.

El Draque

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Of course there is. The excess deaths figure in the US for the period March 8th 2020-Aug 21st 2021 is 778,460 excess deaths.

Every country in the world has excess deaths in that period. How do you explain the excess deaths figures otherwise?

Massaging the figures, care home deaths in the first 6 months being attributed to people normally kept alive to bitter end, getting euthanised, a somewhat bad flu.

The Economist is owned by the Rothschilds btw.

The Economist is a well-known and quite prestigious London-based weekly news magazine, founded in 1843 by James Wilson, a Scottish businessman, economist and politician. It claims an average weekly circulation of 1.5 million in 2006, about half of which were sold in the United States.

The publication belongs to The Economist Group, half of which is owned by Pearson PLC via the Financial Times. The other half is owned by a group of independent shareholders, including the Rothschild banking family of England.

That the Rothchilds own part of The Economist accounts for why Vigilant Citizen (VC), the blogger who specializes in analyzing pop culture symbols and their hidden meanings, gives import to the magazine’s disquieting “The World in 2015” cover with a mushroom cloud from a nuclear bomb explosion, among other disturbing images. In VC’s words:

It [The Economist] is partly owned by the Rothschild banking family of England and its editor-in-chief, John Micklethwait, attended several times to the Bilderberg Conference – the secretive meeting where the world’s most powerful figures from the world of politics, finance business and media discuss global policies. The outcome of those meetings is totally secret. It is therefore safe to say that the people at The Economist know things that most people don’t.

Easy_C

Peacock

Not massively high. It isn't even close to what they're claiming it is.

The "death by ventilator" pandemic probably?
I was personally thinking of the 0.17 percent IFR, let's-pump-those-numbers-up fake PCR test, average-age-of-Covid19-deceased-is-above-the-national-average, every-country-that-lets-go-of-Covid-restrictions-experiences-complete-return-to-normalcy, lets-use-this-engineered-crisis-to-rollout-our-totalitarian-technocratic-surveillance state 'pandemic'

But I am not ruling out that yours and mine are somehow connected.

Meanwhile this dude is still blabbering about 'ThE FouRtH WavEe'

Good lord.