IT Jobs

I love coding and often code on weekends but as far as actually working in the industry forget about it. I've been applying for 5-10 jobs a week for years and get no calls. Also it is probably the most beta left wing industries to work in. Every coder is a weak feminised pussy with no balls. For example Dan Abramov the creator of the React JavaScript framework. The biggest male-femisinst/ male-leftist never Trumper you can meet. He even has his pronouns on his twitter feed :laughter:
dude,...when you get a job......pull in others of us that are like minded...we'll take this industry over

I'm currently looking at this zero to mastery guy i ran across from UDEMY .

Seems like it might be worth it

Okay, I committed to this learning academy. If this guy is legit, I'll let you guys know. I'm not sure i wanna pay 17% of my yearly salary after i get a job making 50k a year for 2 years . That's the ISA agreement. Since I'm payin 30 bucks a month, i feel like i now have skin in the game . I'll update weekly on this thread what i learn.

Okay, I committed to this learning academy. If this guy is legit, I'll let you guys know. I'm not sure i wanna pay 17% of my yearly salary after i get a job making 50k a year for 2 years . That's the ISA agreement. Since I'm payin 30 bucks a month, i feel like i now have skin in the game . I'll update weekly on this thread what i learn.

Udemy is great! I'm not sure how it is now, but about 5 or 6 years ago I found free beginner Java and C++ courses that helped me start my programming journey.

Not sure if there's already a thread for this, but I'd like discuss IT jobs ITT. Everything from basic Help Desk/IT support, to Cybersecurity, to Programmer/Software Engineer or Network Admin stuff.

I'm thinking of picking up some professional certs and attempting to get into Cybersecurity. Is it a good field overall, and difficult to be outsourced unlike software engineer and programming jobs? I'm currently thoroughly researching, and weighing the pros and cons of security analyst etc vs software engineer.

And for anyone in the know, how are job prospects in the security field? Is it already saturated or still good?
I am new as well in terms of use of this forum. DId you receive any feedback or learn about certifications? I learned about A+ and am thinking about obtaining basic certifications this year that would get me in the door with a company. I am looking to make at least $65K the first year. Do you or any one reading with experience have any thoughts? Thank you in advance.