I've got a story to tell , and it's an interesting one

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Who here has the time and would like to write a biography about an average Joe with unaverage circumstances ? I'm looking for maybe somebody to share my story with that could potentially inspire others.

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Can you give us the broad outline?
I recently was diagnosed with cancer and I'm wanting share my story about what I've learned thus far in life. A story about a guy too stubborn to die.
I was expecting the story to be in the post. How long is it?
Idk I'm sure it could be something comparable to the length of a 1.5 hour movie if it went into a screenplay. Idk how to go about writing it or making a fictiononal novel based on facets of my life.

Goni

Robin
First of all I am sorry you are with cancer.

May God help you and I hope the disease is not in the advanced stage.

You are requiring a writer, director, plot writer?

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
First of all I am sorry you are with cancer.

May God help you and I hope the disease is not in the advanced stage.

You are requiring a writer, director, plot writer?
Just writer currently. Books are better than video conveying a message

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
Sorry guys I'm not asking for pity I just want people to edify me and strengthen me in this time of duress.. but at the same time I'm wanting to share my personal gospel

pitbullowner

Kingfisher
I meant completely open book but the same time I don't know how to describe my situation because I'm such an idealistic and cynic at the same time...it's kind of funny because I believe in the best of people but at the same note I understand people are deranged and dying and are willing to take with them to death the cynicism that they helped hold as well

I know this isn't quite what you asked for, but I think you could do a good job writing the story yourself. You're clearly very literate, and that means that whether you realize it or not, you can write decent prose.

If you have the story, but you're not sure where to start, you could record yourself talking about it. Not just talking to an empty room, but actually sharing the story with somebody. And transcribing it will give you the raw material to start organizing in a coherent manner.

I'd be happy to help with editing and formatting for publication (I have experience with formatting/publishing for kindle), but I've got several writing projects of my own and I'm not ready to start a new one from scratch.

Hang in there, my friend... I hope prayer and reading scripture helps you during this challenging time. I am glad you want to document your life story and wisdom by writing it down, and I hope you find someone willing to do it for free. But if not, please consider hiring a ghostwriter. Depending on how much money you have, they can actually be rather affordable.

Please keep in touch and let us know how you are doing, both in regards to your health and the book. Take care!