Ivermectin Thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
This thread is for discussion on Ivermectin, as well as how to legally obtain it for your elderly relatives.

There are a few good meta-analyses on Ivermectin already:

See also this link:

Also, although he wears thin after a while, Joe Rogan had an excellent episode on Ivermectin with Dr. Pierre Kory:

PLEASE NOTE: In Canada, Ivermectin requires a doctor's prescription -- even though no prescription is required if you purchase Ivermectin for your farm animals (!), which is absolutely bizarre. Yes, Canada is a clown country.

Last edited:

Aloha50

Sparrow
This thread is for discussion on Ivermectin, as well as how to legally obtain it for your elderly relatives.

There are a few good meta-analyses on Ivermectin already:

See also this link:

Also, although he wears thin after a while, Joe Rogan had an excellent episode on Ivermectin with Dr. Pierre Kory:

PLEASE NOTE: In Canada, Ivermectin requires a doctor's prescription -- even though no prescription is required if you want to purchase Ivermectin for your farm animals, which is absolutely bizarre. Yes, Canada is a clown country.
Good post. I had heard of Ivermectin for a couple months but didn't know anything about it. Then I watched the whole 2 hour (a lot for my attention span) DarkHorse podcast
()
with Bret Weinstein and Pierre Kory (I'm sure the Rogan one is just as good). It's about as close to a miracle drug (see India) as there is and it's not patented (Merk used to have it), cheap, and with no side effects. No surprise the satanic world order has done everything to stop it's use.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
Eusebius, if you will allow me, I would like to suggest making this thread not just about Ivermectin, but about all the medicines that can protect not only from the "covid" infection, but also protection against the vaccine induced spike proteins.

Since we have no evidence (isolation) of the covid-19 virus, many people suggest that covid disease is actually being caused by the Hydrogel contained in the nasal tests. Or it is likely that many of the people who are dying of covid, are actually dying of pneumonia or flu, as it is already said here in this forum.

In recent weeks, there have been many suggestions for medications and supplements that can help fight the destructive effects of spike proteins. I wish we could share in this thread about them.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Eusebius, if you will allow me, I would like to suggest making this thread not just about Ivermectin, but about all the medicines that can protect not only from the "covid" infection, but also protection against the vaccine induced spike proteins.

Since we have no evidence (isolation) of the covid-19 virus, many people suggest that covid disease is actually being caused by the Hydrogel contained in the nasal tests. Or it is likely that many of the people who are dying of covid, are actually dying of pneumonia or flu, as it is already said here in this forum.

In recent weeks, there have been many suggestions for medications and supplements that can help fight the destructive effects of spike proteins. I wish we could share in this thread about them.
An important topic, and you're free to start your own thread.

This thread is for Ivermectin.

st.BOSCO

Pigeon
An important topic, and you're free to start your own thread.

This thread is for Ivermectin.
Don't be rude, brother.
My suggestion was just an idea of help. Since Ivermectin is not fighting a virus (which has never been isolated), but in fact the effect of both Ivermectin and HCQ is acting on ACE2 receptors, the same mechanism of action of the degenerative effects of Spike proteins.
Both the DR. Larry Palevsky and Dr Lee Merrit agree with this.

So, even if you don't know, your thread is already a thread about drugs against actions of Spike proteins. Because Ivermectin has many effects and one of them is to prevent the action of spike protein

I believe that we don't need to go back to square one with this idea of "drugs against the non-existent virus".
For this reason I suggested a thread with medications and supplements that strengthen the immune system and fight spike proteins, as these are the only risks we have to fight, not a non-existent virus.

About the suggestion to create another thread, ok, I understand the forum rules, but I think that creating a thread for each medicine would end up polluting the forum.

Peacock
Gold Member
We do have another thread on various treatments for covid that boost the immune system, you can post there if you'd like.

You're wrong about ivermectin though, it is highly effective at reducing the covid19 viral load in patients, as is HCQ. HCQ works in many ways against it, the main one being as an adjuvant that allows the entry of zinc into the cell, which helps block the virus replicating function. Ivermectin interfers with covid19's ability to bind to ACE2 receptors, which makes it a very effective drug against all variants of covid. If you have info about its properties to fight against spike proteins then do post about that on here.

The notion that covid19 doesn't exist is very dumb, it borders on flat earth. This is a virus that was created in labs as a bioweapon, meant not to kill millions, but to be just lethal enough to be disruptive, or at the very least accelerate the drift towards dictatorial technocracies in western/pozzed countries.

I remember reading on a post on FB a while back where someone was asking where to source some. I immediately thought the guy was dumb trying to self administer some unproven drug for covid (and most comments were along the same lines) since if it worked we'd know about it.

But then watched the Dark Horse podcast episode with Dr Pierre the other day before it was taken down by YT and was definitely eye opening.

We do have another thread on various treatments for covid that boost the immune system, you can post there if you'd like.

You're wrong about ivermectin though, it is highly effective at reducing the covid19 viral load in patients, as is HCQ. HCQ works in many ways against it, the main one being as an adjuvant that allows the entry of zinc into the cell, which helps block the virus replicating function. Ivermectin interfers with covid19's ability to bind to ACE2 receptors, which makes it a very effective drug against all variants of covid. If you have info about its properties to fight against spike proteins then do post about that on here.

The notion that covid19 doesn't exist is very dumb, it borders on flat earth. This is a virus that was created in labs as a bioweapon, meant not to kill millions, but to be just lethal enough to be disruptive, or at the very least accelerate the drift towards dictatorial technocracies in western/pozzed countries.
That is a pretty short and comprehensive summary of the state of affairs! :)

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Oxford University have started an Ivermectin trial, which will likely be scuppered. Considering the risible and retracted Hydroxychloroquine paper in the Lancet last year, I can't imagine that the heavily "philanthropist" funded Oxford will play fair.

Mrredsquare

Woodpecker
Oxford University have started an Ivermectin trial, which will likely be scuppered. Considering the risible and retracted Hydroxychloroquine paper in the Lancet last year, I can't imagine that the heavily "philanthropist" funded Oxford will play fair.

It will be sabotaged. Once the word "Forbes" is involved it's over.

semilla

Sparrow
To those of you asking, you can purchase the ivermectin horse paste that contains no other medication at a farm/tractor supply near you. It’s rather cheap, but be very careful to buy the paste with only ivermectin as an ingredient. The tube is measured out for a 1250 lbs horse with measuring tabs, just take your weight and count out the appropriate number of tabs.

Here is the one I’ve used before for animals and for myself.
1625065032520.jpeg

Before covid started, I never heard the word "Ivermectin" I didn't even know how to pronounce it. I think that it being censored by every Mark, Bill and Anthony on the internet says all that needs to be said about it. Just like with this vaccine, I cannot tell others to take it or not take it, I won't be taking it myself, like I won't be taking the vaccine.

I take daily doses of Vitamin D.

I also eat healthy homegrown fruits and vegetables, along with homegrown meats and eggs, I regularly lift heavy compound weights, HIIT cardio, along with a daily dose of BJJ...

Still a total mystery how I haven't caught this little global sniffles.

NO SWIMMING!

"I can't swim, so you know no other crew member will work harder to keep the ship afloat." -What to say when I'm interviewing for a job on a ship.