Ivermectin Thread

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
At six weeks I'd say detecting viral particles is unlikely. If it were me, I would not take ivermectin, or I would just take 12mg one time (half life is long). I would take a cotton swab before your PCR test, put it in peroxide, and try to clean out the nostril.
I'd get a portable nebulizer and some 3% hydrogen peroxide. The mini nebulizers are inexpensive, you can get one on ebay for 25 bucks or so. Make up some saline, add some food grade H2O2 ( 3ml to 225ml saline ) and do a few 10 minute sessions before taking the test. Or a cruder way would be to get a little spray bottle and fill with the same formula as above and breath in the aerosol.

JOESAN21

Chicken
Orthodox

Unbelievable
What is currently going on is American MD's are not treating you until you are in the hospital. I've had several patients and family members who could not even get Albuterol from their GP before they were admitted, and intubated at the hospital. American medicine is doing nothing for patients before the cytokine storm hits. There is not even any interest in discussing why Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine might work. I've rarely seen an MD with a full grasp of how COVID even works in the lungs, let alone early or long COVID treatment.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
What is currently going on is American MD's are not treating you until you are in the hospital. I've had several patients and family members who could not even get Albuterol from their GP before they were admitted, and intubated at the hospital. American medicine is doing nothing for patients before the cytokine storm hits. There is not even any interest in discussing why Ivermectin or Hydroxychloroquine might work. I've rarely seen an MD with a full grasp of how COVID even works in the lungs, let alone early or long COVID treatment.
It is a complete disgrace. Not only that, it is criminal and evil. They are knowingly withholding treatment. If this happens to anyone, please sue the hospital for malpractice. The hospitals do not have immunity. If they fail to meet the standard of care (I guess it's an extraordinarily low standard so this might be a tough claim to make), then they are liable. I'm sure a doc from FLCCC would be glad to provide testimony in one of these cases. Honestly, the FDA/CDC should be sued by now as well for providing false treatment protocols and obscuring real treatments.

I wanted to contact a doctor in my country to get some Ivermectin who was listed on the FLCCC website but he seems to have been removed from the list: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

I'm sure there was a dedicated website for doctors who would prescribe it in different countries. Also made by the FLCCC I think. Does anyone know the address?
I wanted to contact a doctor in my country to get some Ivermectin who was listed on the FLCCC website but he seems to have been removed from the list: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ivermectin-in-covid-19/how-to-get-ivermectin/

I'm sure there was a dedicated website for doctors who would prescribe it in different countries. Also made by the FLCCC I think. Does anyone know the address?
I tried to get some from one of the providers on the list as well. I actually ordered it and then was notified that I would be getting g a refund (20 pills of Ivermectin cost about $150).
I emailed them back asking why they refunded me and have not heard back yet.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Australian imports of ivermectin increase tenfold, prompting warning from TGA​

A national shortage and tenfold increase in Australians importing ivermectin in August has sparked a warning from the Therapeutic Goods Administration against the use of the medicine, which is typically used to deworm livestock, as a treatment for Covid-19.

Amid growing reports in the United States in recent weeks of people calling poison information hotlines over self-medicating with ivermectin as a treatment for Covid-19, a spokesperson for the TGA told Guardian Australia there had been a massive increase in people bringing the drug into Australia.

“The TGA works closely with the Australian Border Force to detect potentially unlawful imports of therapeutic goods for assessment by the TGA. As a result of this work, detections of ivermectin have increased significantly, more than tenfold,” a spokesperson said.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Milo mentioned Ivermectin works and he was able to recover quickly.
Headache gone
Dizziness gone
Brain fog gone
Sweatiness gone
Achiness gone
Coughing still terrible but I hear that lasts a while

The medication I have to thank is IVERMECTIN. The moment I started taking it, recovery was dramatic and immediate. Studies worldwide show that it reduces viral load very effectively. Hydroxychloroquine doesn’t appear to do very much so I didn’t bother with it. I skipped Regeneron out of concern over fetal tissue lines. I fed in Dexamethasone late in the day, and from the early symptoms took vitamins C and D, lots of zinc, and supplementary oxygen.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Do you ride horses?
8b9ca449785ab1b0dca699f2f8635d14.jpg

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Joe Rogan took ivermctin after coming down with COVID a few days ago

If you check out the newsfeed headlines, the establishment, especially NBC, is NOT happy with Rogan today.