Ivermectin Thread

Easy_C

Peacock
Of course they're not. Compare his audience size with the size of any MSM host's audience. It's literally a 10-fold difference with some of them as Rogan gets an audience of 11 Million. Not only is he contradicting them but he's committed the biggest crime of all: having more money and more viewers/listeners than them without a fancy Ivy League degree.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
ad8f7644fba0f964.png

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member

Developer of Ivermectin begins late-stage trial of experimental pill it hopes could prevent COVID-19 infections​

• Merck & Co, which develops the anti-parasite drug ivermectin, will soon begin late-stage trials for molnupiravir, which could combat viruses like Covid
  • Ivermectin has been incorrectly heralded as a potential COVID-19 treatment due to a misinterpreted study from March 2020
  • Parasite experts say that ivermectin has no virus killing properties and is ineffective against COVID-19
  • Merck hopes to distribute molnupiravir through out India to help combat the virus while the nation waits for vaccines
The developer of ivermectin is performing late-stage trials on a drug that could actually prevent COVID-19.

Merck & Co partnered with Ridgeback Biotherapeutics to develop molnupiravir.

Enrollment for late-stage trials for their drug have already started.

JOESAN21

Chicken
Orthodox
Dr. Gerald Harmon, President of American Medical Association, on MSNBC's Chris Hayes show:
"...we're asking that we cease prescribing Ivermectin for treatment of COVID-19..."

The AMA could tell me water was wet and I would not believe them. They are so politicized they are not even worth listening to anymore. The FDA is getting close behind. I read the "article" they posted on Ivermectin :

It is as if a third grader wrote this article. The article glosses over the fact that humans have used Ivermectin for years, and it won the creator a noble prize. The side effects they list could be the same side effects for Tylenol or Aspirin. They are specific enough to scare, but general enough to not to condemn the medication overall. Instead of making a statement, "we are not sure if this works, the data is not settled; but if you are going to take it take the human version." They just make it sound like all Ivermectin is Equine use (hence the horse picture)

But while our great medical leadership argues what the definition of "is" is and if we should wear blue masks or tope masks this happened:

Now this makes my blood boil. The child died. He was diagnosed with COVID a week before he died. He then died of respiratory distress most likely caused by the Cytokine storm in the lungs. The article said he had no known health concerns.......let that sink in. The child was morbidly obese at 13. Obesity is the primary co morbidity for COVID 19. Where was the pediatrician treating this boy? You dont think looking at him, his weight, his sedentary lifestyle and think, "boy we might want to watch this kid a little closer?" I'm sure, even at this young age, the child had sleep apnea, which is another huge red flag for COVID. The medical profession let this kid down. They are so afraid of their own shadow, they wont treat anyone for COVID before hospitalization. Would Ivermectin have helped this child, I honestly dont know. But he would have had a better chance on at home 5 ltr O2, DEX 4 mg, Ivermectin, Albuterol, and vitamins than just saying, "well, lets see what happens....take some Motrin or something."

Last edited:

Redcrosse

Woodpecker
The AMA could tell me water was wet and I would not believe them. They are so politicized they are not even worth listening to anymore. The FDA is getting close behind. I read the "article" they posted on Ivermectin :

It is as if a third grader wrote this article. The article glosses over the fact that humans have used Ivermectin for years, and it won the creator a noble prize. The side effects they list could be the same side effects for Tylenol or Aspirin. They are specific enough to scare, but general enough to not to condemn the medication overall. Instead of making a statement, "we are not sure if this works, the data is not settled; but if you are going to take it take the human version." They just make it sound like all Ivermectin is Equine use (hence the horse picture)

But while our great medical leadership argues what the definition of "is" is and if we should wear blue masks or tope masks this happened:

Now this makes my blood boil. The child died. He was diagnosed with COVID a week before he died. He then died of respiratory distress most likely caused by the Cytokine storm in the lungs. The article said he had no known health concerns.......let that sink in. The child was morbidly obese at 13. Obesity is the primary co morbidity for COVID 19. Where was the pediatrician treating this boy? You dont think looking at him, his weight, his sedentary lifestyle and think, "boy we might want to watch this kid a little closer?" I'm sure, even at this young age, the child had sleep apnea, which is another huge red flag for COVID. The medical profession let this kid down. They are so afraid of their own shadow, they wont treat anyone for COVID before hospitalization. Would Ivermectin have helped this child, I honestly dont know. But he would have had a better chance on at home 5 ltr O2, DEX 4 mg, Ivermectin, Albuterol, and vitamins than just saying, "well, lets see what happens....take some Motrin or something."
Every single young person who died “of” Covid, ostensibly, was already in bad shape, almost always obese. And saying they “had” covid simply means they tested positive with a test that’s been known from the start not to be fit for purpose. How do we know what they had? Maybe they had pneumonia. You can feel sick as a dog and test negative for covid, and you can have no symptoms at all test positive. It’s lunacy.

Meanwhile, young people dying of the vaccine - which the media filth adamantly deny is the cause on the basis of no evidence whatsoever - are consistently of normal health or even above average health and fitness, including athletes.

This is where the numbers game misleads. Even if the stats were accurate, even if the covid tests were genuinely reliable and always gave us a true picture, it would still be the case that covid was a disease of the old and the morbidly obese, whereas the vaccine is a killer and injurer of the fit and the healthy. It’s not simply a comparison of raw numbers that is needed, but taking a look at the actual people.

An obese person in already terrible shape can take precautions and make lifestyle changes to reduce the risk of a covid death to effectively nil. But a fit, healthy person can do nothing to alleviate the dangers of the jab. Taking the jab is playing Russian Roulette no matter who you are - the victims include the strong, the fit, the young, the healthy.

In a sane world, the choice would be crystal clear: scrap the vaccines (which don’t actually protect human health) and put the responsibility for health and safety on the individual.

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I didn't notice if it was posted earlier in this thread, but this is the study that showed that Ivermectin might be effective at treating COVID:

The establishment tries to discredit this study by saying it didn't have enough test subjects.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
@RealDrStella: Hey America.

We are so totally swamped with patients seeking HCQ and IVMT with no where else for them to go. We went from 100 to 700+ a day signing up for telehealth in three weeks.
We have a great need for mom and pop pharmacies that can help the people. We get a lot of push back and sometimes we have to reach two or three pharmacies to get one script accepted. Our shipping pharmacies are overwhelmed.
We are one week backed up and the pharmacies are two weeks.
We are getting over 250 sick patients a day. Both jabbed and unjabbed. So we concentrate on them first. And our cocktail still works.
We need mom and pop pharmacies to help us take care of our people.
Tell them to text me at 318.792.5972 or message me here. We will continue to try to take care of you but bare with us.

Do not register with a land line so we can text you. Please take the block off your phone and text so we can reach you. Answer your phone and text. It will be much easier if we did not have to call and text you three or four times.

If you cannot wait or you can find another doctor we will be happy to refund your money but please be kind. Don’t yell at my staff. They are overwhelmed and non of us is sleeping enough. God is our strength.

God bless you and God bless America.

Here is the line in front of my clinic. Like Black Friday. People bringing their chairs and lining up in the hot sun. Many sitting in their cars.

657f0e202625417d.jpeg

^I just looked up Peter Wade on an image search, man what a handsome cat! He has a big, wide toothy grin, almost devilish, a proud and pronounced nose, and two earlobes firmly attached to the side of his head. Dark hair signifying high levels of testosterone, or maybe just some ethnic admixture. What a good looking guy, I wonder if everyone who writes articles like that is so handsome!

William Faulkner

Pigeon
Orthodox
From what I understand the AMA was created by Rockefeller. The Rockefeller Foundation's tentacles wrap around WHO, CDC, and NIH. Please correct me if I am wrong. It seems that the hospital protocol being used is meant to kill people. Ivermectin appears to be a cheap and effective drug that could be saving countless lives long before anyone would need to go to the hospital. We are witnessing monetized genocide. Americans need to quit watching television all together and pick up the Bible.

Blueboy17

Chicken
^I just looked up Peter Wade on an image search, man what a handsome cat! He has a big, wide toothy grin, almost devilish, a proud and pronounced nose, and two earlobes firmly attached to the side of his head. Dark hair signifying high levels of testosterone, or maybe just some ethnic admixture. What a good looking guy, I wonder if everyone who writes articles like that is so handsome!
After reading this post I did an image search for Peter Wade too and WOW, he is every bit as handsome as you describe and then some! Call me crazy but, with his chiseled features and pronounced nose (indicates high verbal IQ in addition to T-levels), I can’t help but thinking Peter Wade bears a striking resemblance to another more famous High T alpha — I’m referring, of course, to the greatest film director/comedian of all time himself (yep, you guessed it) …. Woody Allen! (The very embodiment of rugged, all-American masculinity, which nobody can deny!). Say, if I didn’t know any better, I would the two are brothers or at least close genetic cousins…But that’s highly unlikely to be the case, since Peter Wade is British after all, while Woody Allen is an American with deep roots (2 generations!) in the Lower East Side of Manhattan.