Ivermectin Thread

The dynamic is interesting regarding Ivermectin. First it was ignored, then it was laughed at, now it is being actively fought against. Once winter comes in, the winning phase will begin.

The daily death count in Israel is very high, and this in a warm country, that had no day below 30 degrees (C) in the last four months.
There was no excess of overall mortality in 2020 compared to previous years. If people start dying it is not because of the coof

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
There was no excess of overall mortality in 2020 compared to previous years. If people start dying it is not because of the coof
Remember that there may have been, this is an important detail, but it is coincidental with the lack of treatment of many conditions that would have staved off death for many (cardiovascular disease and interventions, cancer treatments, etc) - so it is impossible to say that any increase in deaths in the year in question was due to the kung flu, especially if it is only a relatively small increase in mortality compared to other years.

Blade Runner

Pelican
Orthodox
The dynamic is interesting regarding Ivermectin. First it was ignored, then it was laughed at, now it is being actively fought against. Once winter comes in, the winning phase will begin.

The daily death count in Israel is very high, and this in a warm country, that had no day below 30 degrees (C) in the last four months.
I hope you're right about the winning phase - I actually do foresee it too.

The most ironic thing in the world, quite literally and for this forum especially, is that Israel of all countries was the biggest guinea pig example and data sink for this fraud narrative and response. I hate to chuckle about that but jeez, if I weren't laughing, I'd have to cry more for the abuses one sees all around.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I just bought Ivermectin tablets for pigeons so that I have them handy. Will they be good enough or is the proper one only sold under prescription?
I have heard from someone who supposed to know what he talks about that animal medicine is created using the same cleanliness standards as human medicine. He also told me that glycerin that is the other compound of the horse paste is edible. This same guy took horse Ivermectine paste when he had tested Covid+ and also had symptoms. He recovered fast and had no problem from the Ivermectin that he took. But he is a healthy guy so I guess he would have recovered fast anyway.

Sword

Pigeon
^They wont be long on twitter with that kind of 'disinfo'.

Its been interesting watching the horse paste specifically on amazon, I had my eye on it for a while, there were a BUNCH of reviews that said it helped them with corona. Those ALL got scrubbed. Then it was just a few about people mentioning their horse. Amazon scrubbed those too. Now if you search ivermectin you are greeted with a nice fuzzy warning from amazon that the fda or cdc or whoever says it doesnt work for corona.

Matthewww

Chicken
A grown man dose is about 6mg a day. Make sure they don't have anything else humans can't handle, but ivermectin is ivermectin is ivermectin as far as I know. I took the horse paste and cured myself.
Good to hear the horse paste worked well for you. I just bought a of EquiMax incase I, or family/friends, needs it. The one I got has Praziquantel in it as well, which is actually on the WHO's list of essential medicines. Even beyond Covid, most people have tons of parasites in them they don't know about, so just getting those out of me could make it worth taking some.

soli.deo.gloria

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
*takes Ivermectin once*
A grown man dose is about 6mg a day. Make sure they don't have anything else humans can't handle, but ivermectin is ivermectin is ivermectin as far as I know. I took the horse paste and cured myself.
Starting to think we need a horse emoji. :hmm:

neigh​

noun​

1. a characteristic high whinnying sound made by a horse.

verb​

1. (of a horse) utter a neigh
Example: "he neighed several times in a very gentle way"
  • whinny
  • bray
  • nicker
  • snicker
  • whicker

I foolishly ordered some Ivermectin. I haven't received it yet and planning on throwing it in garbage.

As I am now firmly convinced that they want whoever opposes the vaccine to be harmed by other drugs like Ivermectin and the pills that Pfyzer will soon release. On top of that Ivermectin story keeps up the false need for treatment for a virus that has never been properly isolated and keeps citizens vested in Big Pharm drugs as the solution.

Ivermectin is manufactured by Merck. It is an anti-parasitic insecticide medication with neurotoxicity properties. It kills nerves if it gets in the brain. Ivermectin use is contraindicated for use in meningitis precisely due to potential for crossing blood brain barrier theshold.

get2choppaaa

Pelican
I foolishly ordered some Ivermectin. I haven't received it yet and planning on throwing it in garbage.

As I am now firmly convinced that they want whoever opposes the vaccine to be harmed by other drugs like Ivermectin and the pills that Pfyzer will soon release. On top of that Ivermectin story keeps up the false need for treatment for a virus that has never been properly isolated and keeps citizens vested in Big Pharm drugs as the solution.

Ivermectin is manufactured by Merck. It is an anti-parasitic insecticide medication with neurotoxicity properties. It kills nerves if it gets in the brain. Ivermectin use is contraindicated for use in meningitis precisely due to potential for crossing blood brain barrier theshold.

Wife's friends who are still paramedics and EMTs are given Ivermectin prophylacticly.

Not sure about the brain damage from this...possibly on extremely high doses but 3-18 mg a day I'm doubtful.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
/pol/ hard at work

Anyone who follows Maddow or anyone named Cohen doesn't deserve the horse medicine.

Last edited:

N°6

Hummingbird
My last lodger was:

- A former executive for a big pharma firm in a Central European country
- The first IRL person who advised me to do my own vaccine research and that mRNA ones are experimental
- Able and licensed to prescribe ivermectin to her 85-year old mother who was bedridden by COVID
- Responsible for her mother making a full recovery

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
My last lodger was:

- A former executive for a big pharma firm in a Central European country
- The first IRL person who advised me to do my own vaccine research and that mRNA ones are experimental
- Able and licensed to prescribe ivermectin to her 85-year old mother who was bedridden by COVID
- Responsible for her mother making a full recovery
Yeah, it's been used extensively for CV19, especially in India, and has a good track record. Should I need to use it, I will, without hesitation.

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker

Cool, another theory.
They have already told us that this could be harmful (see Rolling Stone mag, FDA horse message). But now you say it’s reverse psychology?

Last edited: