Ivermectin Thread

RexImperator

Crow
Gold Member
Ivermectin is a meme. It doesn't do anything to protect against COVID. The only thing that will protect you against COVID right now is the vaccine.
3ACDE11B-7824-4DD9-945E-BBF5038991D2.jpeg
There’s only a slight reduction for those 80+. Otherwise they are either useless or make you slightly more susceptible. (This might not be strictly true, if vaccinated people have some other reason for being at higher risk of catching it. But…yeah, basically useless.)

Last edited:

STG

Woodpecker
I think it depends on the dose. I took horse paste and accidentally took too much because I just eyeballed the amount of paste I would need. (I was extremely hazy from high fever and fatigue so I wasn't being cautious like I should have). I had weird vision blurriness that didn't start until after I started the medication. That being said, it did clear up my symptoms, and I DID take too much. So, like any other medication if you take too much it can harm you.

Edit: The vision problems went away after a few days, but that is the only time I have had that effect in my life.
How much horse paste did you take?

The horse paste is 1.87% ivermectin, so 1 gram of horse paste is roughly 18mg of ivermectin.

I believe I read a study where people did not suffer any negative effects even at 2000mg of Ivermectin per day.

Its an incredibly safe drug. Africans who are illiterate dose themselves with Ivermectin for parasites.

Easy_C

Peacock

The horse paste is 1.87% ivermectin, so 1 gram of horse paste is roughly 18mg of ivermectin.

I believe I read a study where people did not suffer any negative effects even at 2000mg of Ivermectin per day.

Its an incredibly safe drug. Africans who are illiterate dose themselves with Ivermectin for parasites.

Note: If you're trying to take any non pre-measured drugs or supplements, you should have a milligram scale. You can get one for under $20.

Lawrence87

Sparrow
Orthodox
It shows the insanity of the left that they are prepared to dismiss and ignore something that could help millions of people just because it is associated now with the right.

Aren't the left supposed to be the empathetic, caring ones?

"Everyone has a right to free everything! The government should do more to help those in need!"

"There's this drug that could really help millions of people suffering with Covid..."

"SHUT UP NAZI"

I took 1/5th of the tube four days in a row

It's not really helping the cause by people eating horse paste lol. Though I understand if people test positive and feel like they have no option because their Dr won't prescribe or the hospital says 'dont come back until your lips are blue' as Dr Pierre Kory put it

Better to get a pack in stock beforehand incase you contract covid. If anyone wants the name of an online pharmacy, can PM me. Not tried their IVM but ordered something in the past from them, manufactured by the same company and it was fine. They ship worldwide and I'd imagine it would slip through the postal system of most countries.

Bannic

Pigeon
Search online for a doctor who is against pandemic or just in favor of ivermectin. Call him. Some labs I believe are also selling it. You dont need to take the horse paste.

romain

Pigeon
I got infected 6 weeks ago. Early 40s and no pre existing conditions. I immediately started on the daily Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin D protocol and a few other vitamins and minerals, and 6 days later I was feeling 100%. I did not try Ivermectin at this point even though it was prescribed to me by my doctor (was vacationing in South America at the time).

Lost sense of smell for 6 or 7 days, but taste was fine, although it seemed like I could smell very faintly. I think I had fever the first two nights (never took my temp) because I experienced night sweats and chills, but daytime was fine. Some tiredness first 3 days (daytime fine, in the late afternoon and nightime I would feel tired), and from then on day 4 and 5 just headache all day. By day 6 I was perfect. Symptom free until 2 and half weeks later.

About 2.5 weeks later, I started getting a dry cough, and here I am (6 weeks after Covid) still coughing occasionally.

After reading this thread, just took my first dose of Ivermectin. I'll let you guys know if it takes care of the coughing.

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
About 2.5 weeks later, I started getting a dry cough, and here I am (6 weeks after Covid) still coughing occasionally.
I had the dry cough for weeks back in March 2020, but no fever. It has come back again some weeks ago, likely due to being around so many of the double jabbed. It's not always dry, some days I cough up some sputum. The other symptom I'm getting is a metallic taste in my mouth. I have ivermectin should I get a fever and low o2 sats, but I won't use that unless my first line treatment regime fails.

donovan

Pigeon
Orthodox Inquirer
In the news today, the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration - our version of the FDA), has now banned Ivermectin prescriptions for COVID treatment/prevention:

From the article:
"The TGA said it was concerned people... ...might take it instead of getting vaccinated."

STG

Woodpecker
In the news today, the TGA (Australian Therapeutic Goods Administration - our version of the FDA), has now banned Ivermectin prescriptions for COVID treatment/prevention:

From the article:
"My body, my choice"

It doesn't only apply when murdering babies. If I want to take Ivermectin I will take it.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I got infected 6 weeks ago. Early 40s and no pre existing conditions. I immediately started on the daily Vitamin C, Zinc, and Vitamin D protocol and a few other vitamins and minerals, and 6 days later I was feeling 100%. I did not try Ivermectin at this point even though it was prescribed to me by my doctor (was vacationing in South America at the time).

Lost sense of smell for 6 or 7 days, but taste was fine, although it seemed like I could smell very faintly. I think I had fever the first two nights (never took my temp) because I experienced night sweats and chills, but daytime was fine. Some tiredness first 3 days (daytime fine, in the late afternoon and nightime I would feel tired), and from then on day 4 and 5 just headache all day. By day 6 I was perfect. Symptom free until 2 and half weeks later.

After reading this thread, just took my first dose of Ivermectin. I'll let you guys know if it takes care of the coughing.
This happened to me as well the first time I got covid. So bizarre. I felt better and then five-six weeks later roughly, the symptoms multiplied and lasted for months.

This time around, I did administer ivermectin, and now it is a little over a month later and no signs or symptoms, feel perfectly fine. Will update to see if something changes.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer

someone

Chicken
Where do I get a doctor or a reliable source for ivermectin to have as a treatment for covid in case I contract it. I can get the paste from a local feed store and already own a mg scale but would prefer to have exact dosing for humans.

I asked my primary care doc and shared links to studies on the flccc frontline care site but he said he won't prescribe it as it's not indicated. Stupid doctors. There should be more treatment options for those of us who don't want to take the vaccine. Guessing liability and malpractice issues are what's scaring away docs from prescribing.

Please feel free to dm with the info if you don't feel like posting publicly