Ivermectin Thread

NoMoreTO

Ostrich
Where do I get a doctor or a reliable source for ivermectin to have as a treatment for covid in case I contract it. I can get the paste from a local feed store and already own a mg scale but would prefer to have exact dosing for humans.

I asked my primary care doc and shared links to studies on the flccc frontline care site but he said he won't prescribe it as it's not indicated. Stupid doctors. There should be more treatment options for those of us who don't want to take the vaccine. Guessing liability and malpractice issues are what's scaring away docs from prescribing.

Please feel free to dm with the info if you don't feel like posting publicly
I think the key is finding someone with such a connection. This is what I have mostly heard of.

I tried to get hooked up with some ivermectin via teledoc. I’ve never heard someone get so rattled and worked up on a phone conversation like that before. I couldn’t get another word in. Shut that idea down as fast as you could say Ivermectin. I still can’t believe it.

I wasn’t even trying to get it for Covaids.

I tried to get hooked up with some ivermectin via teledoc. I’ve never heard someone get so rattled and worked up on a phone conversation like that before. I couldn’t get another word in. Shut that idea down as fast as you could say Ivermectin. I still can’t believe it.

I wasn’t even trying to get it for Covaids.
Just order from India or Africa. Mine from Africa took 5 weeks: Canada-pharmacy-24hr.com (not really in Canada) they were the cheapest less than $4 each for 12mg pills, most others only had 3 or 6mg so they end up costing more because they still are about $4 each.

medicinevilla.com has had good reviews (India) and takes about the same time, 6 weeks to US.

if you need it immediately use this guy
he follows FLCCC protocols and will get you both Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine (in case you need it, protects your brain if you get the coof)
$150 for the “visit” which is just a questionnaire, then you get 3 months worth of Ivermectin, and a week of fluvoxamine in case you need it if you get the coof. The drugs were free with insurance. They offer a mail in pharmacy, but it’s expensive and they don’t take insurance…so try to fill it at your local pharmacy first…mine filled it.

my buddy is an ER doc, says just this week, 2 deaths from the coof in his hospital, both were fully vaxxed.

Last edited: