Ivermectin Thread

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Where do I get a doctor or a reliable source for ivermectin to have as a treatment for covid in case I contract it. I can get the paste from a local feed store and already own a mg scale but would prefer to have exact dosing for humans.

I asked my primary care doc and shared links to studies on the flccc frontline care site but he said he won't prescribe it as it's not indicated. Stupid doctors. There should be more treatment options for those of us who don't want to take the vaccine. Guessing liability and malpractice issues are what's scaring away docs from prescribing.

Please feel free to dm with the info if you don't feel like posting publicly
I think the key is finding someone with such a connection. This is what I have mostly heard of.

Beacon

Robin
Two article from India (in case they were not mentioned before)

If the vaccines are experimental, why not allow Ivermectin? Its complete hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Bannic

Sparrow

Last edited:
I tried to get hooked up with some ivermectin via teledoc. I’ve never heard someone get so rattled and worked up on a phone conversation like that before. I couldn’t get another word in. Shut that idea down as fast as you could say Ivermectin. I still can’t believe it.

I wasn’t even trying to get it for Covaids.

I tried to get hooked up with some ivermectin via teledoc. I’ve never heard someone get so rattled and worked up on a phone conversation like that before. I couldn’t get another word in. Shut that idea down as fast as you could say Ivermectin. I still can’t believe it.

I wasn’t even trying to get it for Covaids.
Just order from India or Africa. Mine from Africa took 5 weeks: Canada-pharmacy-24hr.com (not really in Canada) they were the cheapest less than $4 each for 12mg pills, most others only had 3 or 6mg so they end up costing more because they still are about $4 each.

medicinevilla.com has had good reviews (India) and takes about the same time, 6 weeks to US.

if you need it immediately use this guy
he follows FLCCC protocols and will get you both Ivermectin and Fluvoxamine (in case you need it, protects your brain if you get the coof)
$150 for the “visit” which is just a questionnaire, then you get 3 months worth of Ivermectin, and a week of fluvoxamine in case you need it if you get the coof. The drugs were free with insurance. They offer a mail in pharmacy, but it’s expensive and they don’t take insurance…so try to fill it at your local pharmacy first…mine filled it.

my buddy is an ER doc, says just this week, 2 deaths from the coof in his hospital, both were fully vaxxed.

Last edited:
Has anyone here used the horse paste ? A dear relative of mine is vaxxed, and I wonder if it will help her with the brain fog and other effects from the vaxx induced spike protein poisoning.

I don’t think ivermectin will help with brain fog, though it might. The horse paste is a tiny amount to get the correct dose, I think it’s 1/4 tsp for about 15mg. Do your own math. Best for the coof or vax induced brain fog is Fluvoxamine, 30mg for 10 days, no caffeine, and don’t use if she’s already on an SSRI.

someone

Pigeon
Two horse paste over ivermectin containers secured. $13 can't beat the price as an insurance policy.

Any I interactions with ambien or trazodone (, occasional insomnia treatments)

Already have a mg scale and downloaded flccc protocols. I would only take after being diagnosed with covid.

Also have an upcoming appointment with a new primary care doc. I doubt he'll write am rx for it

Laner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Can anyone in Japan confirm that you need a prescription for Ivermectin?

My mother in law said you do, but its an easy one to fill if you 'have symptoms' and she won't lie.

Does anyone know what exactly are the other filler ingredients inside the horse paste ivermectin? I am very worried about it since I'm concerned some of them may be toxic. Am I just overthinking it? I bought this one: https://www.amazon.com/Duramectin-Ivermectin-Paste-1-87-Horses/dp/B07PQ8FGFS - DuraMectin by Durvet
I highly debut it. Horses are not that different to humans in terms of what toxins that they can and cannot withstand. Horse owners are also very picky about the food they get to eat, so any contamination would have been already discovered.

iop890

Peacock
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Does anyone know what exactly are the other filler ingredients inside the horse paste ivermectin? I am very worried about it since I'm concerned some of them may be toxic. Am I just overthinking it? I bought this one: https://www.amazon.com/Duramectin-Ivermectin-Paste-1-87-Horses/dp/B07PQ8FGFS - DuraMectin by Durvet

If you're worried about that you can get the 1% injectable solution(mix into water, don't actually inject). Harder to dose but the only other ingredients should be propylene glycol and glycerol. You can check the datasheet of whatever brands you have available to confirm. It's also cheaper in the long run if you have a lot of horses.

I could never find complete ingredient lists for the paste.

Dosing info: https://www.barnhardt.biz/ivermectin/

STG

Woodpecker
Horses worth millions of dollars take it. I wouldn't be too concerned about it. The fluoride in the public drinking water and the soy added to processed foods is probably much worse for you.

Fluvoxamine: I got prescription from the online doc but it is available online from “Canada” (African) or Indian pharmacies (medicinevilla.com) go up thread for more info. Don’t use caffeine or another SSRI, i think that’s the only warnings i got, plus the normal don’t operate machinery etc.