Ivermectin Thread

Sword

Sparrow
So a couple of points about 'animal medicine' for some of the newer guys. I have quite a bit of experience with this kind of thing years ago int the survival/prepper movement. As some of you may be able to deign, animals are very close to us, so on bare minimum has to not kill them, toxic to life etc. Years ago you used to be able to get 'fish pills' like fishmox and so on which were EXACT copies of various antibiotics like amoxilciliian (they even had the EXACT drug number printed on each pill). Word got around and the fear campaign of 'lol dont eat fish pills bro' wasnt enough and (((they shut it down))) to protect big pharma and stop you from protecting yourself.

So what can we learn from this:
First, I do NOT have the horse paste in front of me, but I am far more wary of a mix than a single pill as one truth is animal stuff needs to be labeled less stringent then even human stuff.
Second, there is plenty of reason to think the horse paste actually helps, simply based on the fear campaign they have against it. Go to amazon and they have an outright lie on the page about 'ivermectin does not help covid-19' which of course it does (india etc).
Third, I am already seeing (((shutdown))) attempts where animal stores want pictures/proof you have a horse (lolz)
Lastly, the 'animal medicine' I have tried it the past worked fine, and given the outright lies we face in this day and age I would much rather take my chances using this stuff.

THAT being said, I have had far more success kicking sicknesses with the following when I start feeling sick:
Increase vitamin c to 3000-5000mg a day
Take extra zinc and vitamin d (1-2 extra vitamins a day is fine) and knock on wood, I have kicked every sickness I have had the last 2 years within a day or two. Vit C esp is important because it is 'the ammo' your immune system uses, and without it, can't dissolve invaders.

I don't understand why anyone needs to take the horse paste unless you literally have covid now, so need the IVM immediately and it's your only option. If you just want some to keep in the cupboard then order the human form online. I guess it's prescription only in many countries but online pharmacies are aware of this and will generally send in discrete packaging which will make it through the postal system unchecked.

The horse paste is cheap, I almost got it for that reason. The 12mg IVM has become more expensive, close to $4/dose twice a week now for the Delta variant (prophylaxis). If you have a prescription then it is free with most insurance, but the dr visit is $$.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I have looked into Invermectin, and I'm pretty shocked.

The Nobel Prize in Medicine in 2015 was awarded for the discovery of Ivermectin.

Second, Pfizer's new and coming oral pill treatment for covid is essentially a modified Ivermectin. Ivermectin is a protease inhibitor. Pfizer created one using Ivermectin as a model. There are several HIV treatment drugs that are protease inhibitors targeted to that virus. Pfizer's version is one targeted at corona virus.

Of course there are tons of Snopes articles that say "The Pfizer pill is totally not an Ivermectin clone"-- well no, it will be slightly different, so it can be patented and sold for a profit, but it is fundamentally the same treatment.

Third, there are published studies at the US National Institute of Health showing that Ivermectin is an effective treatment for covid (I would argue that unless you are obese or old, you do not need to "treat covid"):

Fourth, the NIH has published studies showing that Ivermectin may be effective at treating cancer:

Ivermectin effectively suppresses the proliferation and metastasis of cancer cells and promotes cancer cell death at doses that are nontoxic to normal cells.

Ivermectin shows excellent efficacy against conventional chemotherapy drug-resistant cancer cells and reverses multidrug resistance.

Ivermectin has been used to treat parasitic diseases in humans for many years and can quickly enter clinical trials for the treatment of tumors.
This appears to be a very safe, effective, and cheap treatment for a variety of afflictions, and it has been used successfully in India for years. They are using it heavily in India now. India's largest province, which has a population almost as large as the entire US, has less than 200 covid "cases" and has been treating with and using a preventative of Ivermectin.

Despite vaccination rates of only 5%, it is the most successful province in India for covid remission.

So a province of over 200 million in a poor country with terrible sanitation and a 5% vaccination rate has less than 200 "cases". Meanwhile, in the US, we have over 95,000 "cases".

By the way, I've been buying pharmaceutical drugs from India for years, and they are cheap and reliable. That's one of India's strongest industries. There's a thread here about buying drugs from India. Personally I don't plan on needing to treat covid but would recommend it for the old / weak / overweight.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

FAM5VcbVQAUSZTa

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I don't understand why anyone needs to take the horse paste unless you literally have covid now, so need the IVM immediately and it's your only option. If you just want some to keep in the cupboard then order the human form online. I guess it's prescription only in many countries but online pharmacies are aware of this and will generally send in discrete packaging which will make it through the postal system unchecked.
I bought the horse paste because it's Ivermectin, it's cheap and it's not my first line of defence. I will use it as a last resort should my regime of vitamin C, D, zinc, black seed oil, NAC. If a virus crosses the first line it gets blasted with nebulised hydrogen peroxide, iodine and saline. If all of them fail to halt it, I'll turn to the Ivermectin.

STG

Woodpecker
I take Ivermectin twice a week. Yesterday I came down with a really bad sore throat and runny nose.

Took 18mg of Ivermectin today and the symptoms are almost gone. I have had great success with Ivermectin.

If I feel a cold sore coming on I take a dose of Ivermectin and the blister never forms.

STG

Woodpecker
I find it hilarious how Big Pharma has declared war on Ivermectin.

I don't care if the NIH or FDA never did "double blind placebo trials" or whatever bullshit those peer reviewed frauds worship.

I know it works because I used it it.

The fraud has made me question everything about medicine and science.

The truth will prevail, it always does.

Dissimilarty

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
I find it hilarious how Big Pharma has declared war on Ivermectin.

I don't care if the NIH or FDA never did "double blind placebo trials" or whatever bullshit those peer reviewed frauds worship.

I know it works because I used it it.

The fraud has made me question everything about medicine and science.

The truth will prevail, it always does.
Anyone who has actively researched nutrition in the past 20 years was pretty well forced to that epiphany. Probably why so many "gym-bros" were always skeptical.

I take Ivermectin twice a week. Yesterday I came down with a really bad sore throat and runny nose.

Took 18mg of Ivermectin today and the symptoms are almost gone. I have had great success with Ivermectin.

If I feel a cold sore coming on I take a dose of Ivermectin and the blister never forms.
You took the horse paste or the human tablet?

Is there a consensus here on what pharmacy to buy it from online that is 100% safe?

Not a consensus but PM'd you where I ordered.

Can post the name in the thread but not sure if it's allowed?

Also might be worth people considering getting their vitamin D levels tested. It can be done in western countries with a postal finger prick sample for about $30. Probably won't even need to take IVM if your levels are optimal.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

How Ivermectin Saved Louis Gossett Jr. from Dying of COVID-19​

When Academy Award-winning actor Louis Gossett Jr. walked out of an Atlanta hospital sick with COVID, he reached out to Florida Keys Dr. Bruce Boros, who would save his life.

Academy Award-winner Louis Gossett Jr. is best remembered as the tall and straight-as-a-sword, old-school Marine Corps drill instructor in An Officer and a Gentleman, barking commands at fresh-faced Naval Officer aviation wannabee Zack Mayo (Richard Gere). Late last December, Gossett created national news for walking out of a suburban Atlanta hospital. Sick with COVID-19 for about a week, he’d spent two fearful days deteriorating on the COVID-19 ward. He didn’t want the ward’s walls to be the last thing he saw before dying.

“I watched the best doctors and nurses in the world doing all they could to help people sick with COVID,” he says in a telephone interview. “Doctors and nurses were stressed out from the strain of taking care of COVID patients and working long hours. I saw desperation in their eyes. My sense of security just left me.”

“The pandemic hit our country like a big bomb went off,” he adds. “I saw people dying in hospital beds. I thought I’m going to die with them. I could do better outside. I got out of bed and walked out of the hospital.”

Gossett called Dr. Boros. The actor said he had just walked out of a hospital and asked for help. “We’re talking on cell phones,” Dr. Boros says. “I told him I need for you now to go look at the FLCCC Alliance website (flccc.net) and become briefly familiar with ivermectin. I texted him the website and he went over it. By then I had treated 300 people successfully with ivermectin.”

The actor promptly called back, asking a few questions. “He was very sick, on day eight of COVID, when the lungs start blowing up,” Dr. Boros says. “He had difficulty breathing, couldn’t speak a sentence without stopping to cough. He had pain in his muscles and joints. He was tired. He said he felt like he was going to die. I said give me the telephone number of the pharmacy that’s closest to where you live.”

Dr. Boros asked how much Gossett weighed and took a medical history to clear the pathway to prescribe ivermectin, inquiring about any underlying conditions. It’s public record that in 2010 Gossett had recovered from prostate cancer after early detection. At the time of their phone conversation, vaccinations weren’t available to the public, and Gossett had not had a shot.

In an interview, Gossett recounted their first conversation: “He asked: ‘how was I doing?’ I said I was desperate.”

Dr. Boros phoned Gossett’s pharmacy with the ivermectin prescription for small three-milligram tablets along with an antibiotic that had two properties—one as an anti-viral, and the other to help absorb zinc, a major component of killing viruses. Gossett’s son Satie drove to the pharmacy and picked up the prescriptions while the doctor joined his wife and their guests for the planned sunset dinner cruise.

“I called him at eleven o’clock that night to see how he was doing,” Dr. Boros says. “He said pretty good.” Gossett said in another interview that he was amazed that the brain fog COVID often causes had already dissipated. “I told him to take the pills again tomorrow. I called him two or three times a day like I do with all very sick patients. I called him in the middle of the next day and asked how he was doing. He said he was doing good. His voice sounded stronger. He was substantially improved.”

Gossett took six ivermectin pills one day and eight pills the next day. “I felt much better,” he says. “After four days, I went to a clinic that people recommended. I was told that I didn’t have COVID anymore.”

Is there a consensus here on what pharmacy to buy it from online that is 100% safe?
Nothing is 100%…I got mine from canada-pharmacy-24hr.com (somewhere in Africa) shipping 5 weeks. I’ve seen good reviews of medicinevilla.com (India, Bitcoin accepted). Get Fluvoxamine too, that’s another one that is good for the kit.

SomeGuy

Chicken
I followed these steps (taken fromhttps://old.reddit.com/r/ivermectin/comments/nx3w6e/pharmacies_filling_ivermectin_prescriptions/). Contacted the doctor via the app this morning, am picking up my rX tomorrow from a local independent pharmacy (did NOT use CVS unlike the guy who wrote the original post)

Copied from Reddit, please forgive the formatting.

Text2MD. I used Text2MD by visiting https://text2md.com/. You are going to be directed to download the Medici app.

Download the Medici app.

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?hl=en_US&id=com.medici&referrer=adjust_reftag=cB3kZvZ3UlRPD&utm_source=Website&utm_campaign=Get+Medici_Patient_PLAY

App Store: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/medici-text-your-doctors-vet/id1064907624

1. Open the Medici app and select M Antonatos, MD / Text2MD. The cost for the consult with Dr. Antonatos was $55.00.
  2. Tap - "Message". This will open a chat-like experience. I wrote something like. "Hello, I'd like to protect myself from Covid19 prophylactically". It took about 45 min for Dr. Antonatos to respond. He shared a link to a health questionnaire.
  3. Complete the health questionnaire. The usability on this form was just OK. There were some areas that were momentarily confusing. You'll get through it.
  4. Receive prescription. It may take a little while for Dr. Antonatos to respond. He will give you a prescription for Ivermectin.
  5. Select where you want the prescription to be sent. I can't recall all the details, but it was clear for me that CVS was fastest and least expensive route. I entered the address and phone number for the CVS near me. I picked it up next day.
  6. Visit goodRX.com and select Ivermectin: https://www.goodrx.com/ivermectin. I have to pay out of pocket so this coupon was very important to me. It saved me about $70.00.
  7. Print and bring the coupon to CVS to pick up Prescription. It took some time at CVS b/c the quantity on the goodRX coupon did not match the prescription. CVS sorted it out.

Last edited: