Ivermectin Thread

BlackGoo

Pigeon
My online order of ivermectin arrived today, which I'll be using in the event I develop any symptoms. I already take a few other supplements regularly, particularly relevant being NAC, vitamin C, D and omega-3 fish oil.
Hello,
If you don't mind telling me, where did you buy your ivermectin?

All I have been able to find online was duramectin (the so called "horse paste" that comes as an apple-flavored paste in a tube) and even that is increasingly disappearing online. Even this farm supply store near my home is now asking me to prove my ownership of a horse or they won't sell me duramectin.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
You can buy the Durvet horse paste on Amazon. It's around $25 per bottle. Mine came sealed and with 2023 expiration dates, roughly one week from ordering to my door.

After calculating paste weight and the 1.87% percentage, there are 114 milligrams of Ivermectin per Durvet tube, and 28 notches on the plunger. Once compressed down to the first notch (there's an air gap at the start of the tube) each notch dispenses 4mg of Ivermectin. A white plastic guide is attached to the plunger for setting dosage; it can be twisted to lock tight. Pay attention to the arrow on this guide, which points towards the tube itself (measure from where the arrow points, not where the guide ends). There are tables posted in this thread on correct dosages based on your weight; 15-16 is standard. You could also eyeball it and take 1/6 to 1/5 of the tube as a dose, as many have done.

The horse paste is fine to use; Ivermectin is Ivermectin. The additional ingredients diluting it to 1.87% are safe and edible. It's a yellowish gel and tastes somewhat bitter. From my understanding, side effects are non-existent to minimal, but drinking alcohol (do not do this) can amplify them.

Last edited:

BlackGoo

Pigeon
You can buy the Durvet horse paste on Amazon. It's around $25 per bottle. Mine came sealed and with 2023 expiration dates, roughly one week from ordering to my door.

After calculating paste weight and the 1.87% percentage, there are 114 milligrams of Ivermectin per tube, and 28 notches on the plunger. Once compressed down to the first notch (there's an air gap at the start of the tube) each notch dispenses 4mg of Ivermectin. There are tables posted in this thread on correct dosages based on your weight; 15-16 is standard. You could also eyeball it and take 1/6 to 1/5 of the tube as a dose, as many have done.

The horse paste is fine to use; Ivermectin is Ivermectin. The additional ingredients diluting it to 1.87% are safe and edible. It's a yellowish gel and tastes somewhat bitter. From my understanding, side effects are non-existent to minimal, but drinking alcohol (do not do this) can amplify them.
Thank you. Horse paste is fine by me, I was taking it earlier this year - although less than you recommended and only once per week. I thought I was just clean of parasites, but maybe I just didn't take enough.
I simply couldn't find any ivermectin on amazon, I thought they had banned it. I will look for duramectin again.

BlackGoo

Pigeon

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
My friendly recently got sick and I gave him 3 doses (all I had left) at 24mg per day. Based on the FLCCC guidance that seems to be a reasonable amount for a person weighing 110-115kg. I hope I calculated the dose correctly.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Please pray for my mother Amy. I thought we did everything right and now she is deteriorating in the hospital. Please please pray for her. Her oxygen levels are very low and the doctors said there’s not much more they can do. She has been sick for two weeks now. I keep praying and asking God and He didn’t tell me why. This is the first time God was silent on me for such a major issue. I’m very scared.
May the Lord deliver your mother, Amy.

Does she have COVID-19?

Most of the stuff makes sense on here... But the anti androgen drugs don't to me. (Dutasteride/finasteride)

Anyone know why that's listed?

Is there a link with androgens and COVID?

At the beginning of the "pandemic" I remember articles about women being less susceptible to covid because of estrogen, so maybe that is why.
[/QUOTE]
I don't know what mechanism they work by, most of the drugs in the hospital protocol are to reduce inflammation and weaken the bodies own immune responses, since the virus is mostly gone by then, you are tying to reduce the cytokene storm that some people are prone to.

BlackGoo

Pigeon
At the beginning of the "pandemic" I remember articles about women being less susceptible to covid because of estrogen, so maybe that is why.
I don't know what mechanism they work by, most of the drugs in the hospital protocol are to reduce inflammation and weaken the bodies own immune responses, since the virus is mostly gone by then, you are tying to reduce the cytokene storm that some people are prone to.
[/QUOTE]
Do you happen to know anything about which genetic profile of people is prone to the cytokine storm? Someone I saw online was theorizing about what the shot does and he said "25-30% of people" are genetically prone to cytokine storm, and I wanted to know if that's true and if those people are united ethnically or by some other common traits. Haven't been able to find much info online, mostly just deboonking articles.

STG

Woodpecker
[/QUOTE]

Men are more susceptible to COVID because men have more ACE2 receptors then women. ACE2 receptors are what the virus uses to infect your cells. I was also taking an ACE2 receptor blocker when I caught COVID which might have been another reason along with Ivermectin why it was a mild illness for me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7271824/

I know this forum is heavily against the vaccine , but has anyone considered perhaps the johnson or sputnik vaccines which are not DNA technology based as an alternative to having to use harsh medications like ivermectin or that other one trump was recommending ? personally I dont give a a sh*t about the virus and will not vaccinate as I am young, but for my grandmother I simply recommended she vaccinate.

elkokun

Pigeon
I know this forum is heavily against the vaccine , but has anyone considered perhaps the johnson or sputnik vaccines which are not DNA technology based as an alternative to having to use harsh medications like ivermectin or that other one trump was recommending ? personally I dont give a a sh*t about the virus and will not vaccinate as I am young, but for my grandmother I simply recommended she vaccinate.
If you are so desperate to go back to ((( society ))), then you may go to Cuba and inject yourself with SOBERANA 02.

Valentine

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Hello,
If you don't mind telling me, where did you buy your ivermectin?

All I have been able to find online was duramectin (the so called "horse paste" that comes as an apple-flavored paste in a tube) and even that is increasingly disappearing online. Even this farm supply store near my home is now asking me to prove my ownership of a horse or they won't sell me duramectin.

Anyone can feel free to DM me for the link, these sources aren't hard to find but I'd rather keep my choice known only to RVF members rather than the world wide web.

Ivermectin has not been harsh for me, nor for most people... I have no side effects at all. People in equatorial Africa take it for decades, weekly. It's not like taking the harsher broad spectrum antibiotics. The profilactic dose is quite low. I think the vaccine works well for now, but it seems to offer less protection against delta and probably none against new variants in the coming years.
I think a daily course of ivermectin and fluvoxamine is recommended by Flccc if you get vaxxed to reduce the risk of organ damage and brain inflammation for 5 days IIRC.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
My parents got the j and j, both are fine... I told them not to but they did anyway (well before all the issue came out) neither ever had COVID.

It still has issues with clothing and other complications.

But compared to Pfizer or Moderna is less risky.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@B_Alexander: Hoping someone will has some answers for me. My father has been in the hospital in Jacksonville, FL for almost over a month with pneumonia from Covid. They refused to give him Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and Monoclonal antibodies when he was first admitted. I just received news the doctor gave him two options: go on a ventilator or go into hospice. He will not be going on a ventilator and will continue to fight for as long as he can. Is there any treatments available with how bad his condition is right now? His lungs are pretty damaged and is on oxygen. He can barely sit in a chair without losing oxygen. I feel the doctors are killing him because he’s unvaccinated. If he does go into hospice and passes, I’m going to sue the hospital, per his wishes, and then make a huge political fuss about these doctors not prescribing a Nobel peace prize winning drug that is proven to work. Not sure exactly how I will do that yet, but I’m going to make it happen and make sure this doesn’t happen to anyone else. If anyone knows a doctor that could help him in Florida please let me know. At the very least, I ask for your prayers and support. Thank you. God bless. Contact: [email protected]

Update: Thanks everyone for your support. Sadly, my father passed away on Friday morning. I was with him the entire time. This all could’ve been prevented if the doctors had not politicized the way they treat patients.

someone

Pigeon
I have two unopened containers of horse paste Ivermectin which is apparently 115mg each. Do I need any more ? I'm 200# and I'm very good shape for my age and height.

I plan to use if I get infected by covid. Ps do you think the flu shot is a good or bad idea

I have two unopened containers of horse paste Ivermectin which is apparently 115mg each. Do I need any more ? I'm 200# and I'm very good shape for my age and height.

I plan to use if I get infected by covid. Ps do you think the flu shot is a good or bad idea
That’s enough, because a few days after you are symptomatic, the virus is mostly gone. Current FLCCC recommendation is IVM 0.6mg/kg body mass once a day for 5 days if already infected, combined with Nitazoxanide, and Fluvoxamine. So you have just enough for a 5 day course. Ivermectin is best taken as a prophylactic (0.2mg/kg twice a week).

someone

Pigeon
That’s enough, because a few days after you are symptomatic, the virus is mostly gone. Current FLCCC recommendation is IVM 0.6mg/kg body mass once a day for 5 days if already infected, combined with Nitazoxanide, and Fluvoxamine. So you have just enough for a 5 day course. Ivermectin is best taken as a prophylactic (0.2mg/kg twice a week).
200 # => 90KG.
0.6mg/kg => 54mg a day. 5 days would be 270.

I have 115mg * 2 = 230mg

So a bit shy.

I should have bought an extra horse paste :p. At $7 each, they're a bargain.

But I do recall reading that the recommendation was 0.4mg/kg to 0.6mg/kg so I think I should be OK if I aim for 0.5mg/kg.

---

The real question is what is the most reliable type of test to take to indicate that you should start that protocol.

I have a meeting with a new primary care doc this week. I'm guessing he'll hate on these alternative treatments but we'll see.