Ivermectin Thread

Batman_

Kingfisher
Hello,
If you don't mind telling me, where did you buy your ivermectin?

All I have been able to find online was duramectin (the so called "horse paste" that comes as an apple-flavored paste in a tube) and even that is increasingly disappearing online. Even this farm supply store near my home is now asking me to prove my ownership of a horse or they won't sell me duramectin.

Maddox

Robin
I don't know what mechanism they work by, most of the drugs in the hospital protocol are to reduce inflammation and weaken the bodies own immune responses, since the virus is mostly gone by then, you are tying to reduce the cytokene storm that some people are prone to.

Men are more susceptible to COVID because men have more ACE2 receptors then women. ACE2 receptors are what the virus uses to infect your cells. I was also taking an ACE2 receptor blocker when I caught COVID which might have been another reason along with Ivermectin why it was a mild illness for me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7271824/

I thought ACE2 inhibitors provided more ways for Covid to attach itself. That's what certain health websites are saying.

The real question is what is the most reliable type of test to take to indicate that you should start that protocol.

I have a meeting with a new primary care doc this week. I'm guessing he'll hate on these alternative treatments but we'll see.
DO NOT wait for a test. Start treating at the first sign of any known coof symptoms. Time is of the essence and the earlier you treat, the better the outcome. Delaying treatment even by a day is not worth it.

someone

Pigeon
how would you determine if you had covid or the flu?

sounds like i need to get the flu shot to help rule the regular flu out. i'm very rarely sick, though i was sick with covid like symptoms in feb/march of 2020 for a few days.

i did get the antibody test earlier this year which indicated that i was negative for covid antibodies

Sword

Sparrow
Anyone here know anything about parasites? There is a lot going around now about how even in 1st world countries people are loaded with parasites, and part of the horse paste narrative (why its getting slammed) is to stop people from 'deworming' themselves. Sounds crazy, but if MSM is against me taking anti parasites, I at least have to consider it.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
how would you determine if you had covid or the flu?

sounds like i need to get the flu shot to help rule the regular flu out. i'm very rarely sick, though i was sick with covid like symptoms in feb/march of 2020 for a few days.

i did get the antibody test earlier this year which indicated that i was negative for covid antibodies
Get the flu shot If you want... But I don't know why you would.

What are you worried about if you're rarely sick. Sounds like youre a pretty hearty person... I'd focus on other aspects of life and have some IVM on hand in case you get really sick then go about your business.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Anyone here know anything about parasites? There is a lot going around now about how even in 1st world countries people are loaded with parasites, and part of the horse paste narrative (why its getting slammed) is to stop people from 'deworming' themselves. Sounds crazy, but if MSM is against me taking anti parasites, I at least have to consider it.
In most cases it is not clever to treat anything that does not cause bad symptoms. If you have parasites then you have them and you should not think about them at all.

Allergies have a cleaniness hypothesis that being too clean and having no parasites contributes to having allergies. I have heard that some allergies can be treated by giving the person parasites that will live in his stomach. (Look it up these are very interesting results.)

(It is the same with bacteria: we need to have bacteria in our guts and on our skin to be healthy. That is why I am against disinfection of the skin for ordinary people who are not doctors and coroners.)

My conclusion is that I would not interfere with my body with any medication as long as it is not absolutely necessary. It can happen that you make things worse.

If you have a known parasite infection that is known to cause problems then that is a totally different case.

STG

Woodpecker
Men are more susceptible to COVID because men have more ACE2 receptors then women. ACE2 receptors are what the virus uses to infect your cells. I was also taking an ACE2 receptor blocker when I caught COVID which might have been another reason along with Ivermectin why it was a mild illness for me.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7271824/

I thought ACE2 inhibitors provided more ways for Covid to attach itself. That's what certain health websites are saying.
Its possible. I would think the more ACE2 receptors blocked the less doors available for the virus to enter.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich

Batman_

Kingfisher
It would be one thing if Ivermectin had abuse potential or was prone to serious side effects...but it's remarkably safe, and side effects are rare. If anything, banning it will only increase its illicit use, increasing the odds of overdose or other adverse effects.

The entire argument against Ivermectin is "it's not proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be 100% effective in treating Covid, therefore it's bad." is ludicrous.

Banning it outright is straight up evil.

Last edited:

Sword

Sparrow
In most cases it is not clever to treat anything that does not cause bad symptoms. If you have parasites then you have them and you should not think about them at all.

Allergies have a cleaniness hypothesis that being too clean and having no parasites contributes to having allergies. I have heard that some allergies can be treated by giving the person parasites that will live in his stomach. (Look it up these are very interesting results.)
I cant agree with this at all. Parasites by their definition are bad for you, even if you dont know you have them. Yes, there is a bit about the cleanliness, that actually has to do with your immune system, it was a famous study about rats in clean vs dirty settings. The immune system needs priming and exercise (for simplicity sake). So huge difference between not exposing yourself to natural things your body fights off, and parasites already in you.

BlackGoo

Pigeon
It would be worthwhile in my opinion to look more into it - it seems parasites and longterm bacterial infections might be behind some diseases we have thought of as genetic - at least partially. Like dementia. The link is to the work of Dr. Alan Macdonald who found borrelia biofilms and nematodes in the brains of Alzheimer's patients.

Batman_

Kingfisher
It would be worthwhile in my opinion to look more into it - it seems parasites and longterm bacterial infections might be behind some diseases we have thought of as genetic - at least partially. Like dementia. The link is to the work of Dr. Alan Macdonald who found borrelia biofilms and nematodes in the brains of Alzheimer's patients.
There are also a lot of "benign" ones that are super common, such as toxoplasmosis and hookworm. Honestly it's not a bad idea to take Ivermectin even if you don't have symptoms, just for the offchance you have parasites. With doctors, you have to exhaust all other possibilities before they screen for parasites - it's pretty much the last thing they consider, despite how common they are.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
My friendly recently got sick and I gave him 3 doses (all I had left) at 24mg per day. Based on the FLCCC guidance that seems to be a reasonable amount for a person weighing 110-115kg. I hope I calculated the dose correctly.
Bad news. My friend was in very rough shape but at least seemed stable and slightly improving after I gave him Ivermectin and the other stuff FLCCC recommends (I even gave him some Holy/Blessed oil from the tomb of a Saint), but then he took a turn for the worse. :sad: He texted me asking what to do and we agreed he should call 911. Long story short he's in the hospital now receiving oxygen and steroids and seems to be doing slightly better. I told him don't let them administer Remdesivir (or any vaccines) but beyond that I'm not sure how to help him. I don't think they are giving him Ivermectin there but he did say something about possibly receiving monoclonal antibodies. Please pray for him (and all those who are sick, including Roosh). Any advice is appreciated.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Big pharma is going to re-package Ivermectin into their own formula called "Not Ivermectin" and the FDA is going to approve it for COVID treatment at $700 a dose while never admitting the main ingredient is Ivermectin. In the meanwhile, medical associations, pharmacy groups, and the media will continue to attack generic Ivermectin, which costs a couple dollars a pill, as dangerous and unsafe. A cheap, life-saving drug is being kept away from patients so that insiders can figure out a way to make billions more in a way that doesn't destroy their vaccine program.

Maddox

Robin
For those taking the IVM pill, what dosage did your doctor give you per day, and are you using it as a preventative measure or as early treatment?