Ivermectin Thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Before covid started, I never heard the word "Ivermectin" I didn't even know how to pronounce it. I think that it being censored by every Mark, Bill and Anthony on the internet says all that needs to be said about it. Just like with this vaccine, I cannot tell others to take it or not take it, I won't be taking it myself, like I won't be taking the vaccine.

I take daily doses of Vitamin D.

I also eat healthy homegrown fruits and vegetables, along with homegrown meats and eggs, I regularly lift heavy compound weights, HIIT cardio, along with a daily dose of BJJ...

Still a total mystery how I haven't caught this little global sniffles.

NO SWIMMING!

"I can't swim, so you know no other crew member will work harder to keep the ship afloat." -What to say when I'm interviewing for a job on a ship.
There’s no need to take Ivermectin if you’re under 65 and healthy.

Ivermectin can be taken prophylactically to prevent those who are vulnerable from getting Covid. If you get Covid, it can also be taken to prevent serious symptoms. That is all.

Peacock
Gold Member
Before covid started, I never heard the word "Ivermectin" I didn't even know how to pronounce it. I think that it being censored by every Mark, Bill and Anthony on the internet says all that needs to be said about it. Just like with this vaccine, I cannot tell others to take it or not take it, I won't be taking it myself, like I won't be taking the vaccine.

I take daily doses of Vitamin D.

I also eat healthy homegrown fruits and vegetables, along with homegrown meats and eggs, I regularly lift heavy compound weights, HIIT cardio, along with a daily dose of BJJ...

Still a total mystery how I haven't caught this little global sniffles.

A lot of guys at a BJJ club I used to go to came down with covid. Young, healthy guys who eat well, lots of Brazilians who love their meat and lift. The close contact situation means that viral transmission will occur. At least one of around a dozen who got it had some serious problems related to blood clotting, many of the others had a horrible time for a couple of weeks. The problem is when guys with light flu symptoms don't stay at home.

It's a good idea to have some IVM at hand in case you get some symptoms.

Also, hydroxychloroquine works much better with azythromycin, I think there is another antibiotic that is paired with IVM for optimal efficiency, and that might be harder to come by without a prescription...

Aloha50

Sparrow
This thread is for discussion on Ivermectin, as well as how to legally obtain it for your elderly relatives.

There are a few good meta-analyses on Ivermectin already:

See also this link:

Also, although he wears thin after a while, Joe Rogan had an excellent episode on Ivermectin with Dr. Pierre Kory:

PLEASE NOTE: In Canada, Ivermectin requires a doctor's prescription -- even though no prescription is required if you want to purchase Ivermectin for your farm animals, which is absolutely bizarre. Yes, Canada is a clown country.
Good post. I had heard of Ivermectin for a couple months but didn't know anything about it. Then I watched the whole 2 hour (a lot for my attention span) DarkHorse podcast () with Bret Weinstein and Pierre Kory (I'm sure the Rogan one is just as good). It's about as close to a miracle drug (see India) as there is and it's not patented (Merk used to have it), cheap, and with no side effects. No surprise the satanic world order has done everything to stop it's use.
Eusebius, if you will allow me, I would like to suggest making this thread not just about Ivermectin, but about all the medicines that can protect not only from the "covid" infection, but also protection against the vaccine induced spike proteins.

Since we have no evidence (isolation) of the covid-19 virus, many people suggest that covid disease is actually being caused by the Hydrogel contained in the nasal tests. Or it is likely that many of the people who are dying of covid, are actually dying of pneumonia or flu, as it is already said here in this forum.

In recent weeks, there have been many suggestions for medications and supplements that can help fight the destructive effects of spike proteins. I wish we could share in this thread about them.
In the above video towards the end, Pierre Kory says they've found Ivermectin is very effective fighting the effects of the mRNA vaxxes.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Good post. I had heard of Ivermectin for a couple months but didn't know anything about it. Then I watched the whole 2 hour (a lot for my attention span) DarkHorse podcast () with Bret Weinstein and Pierre Kory (I'm sure the Rogan one is just as good). It's about as close to a miracle drug (see India) as there is and it's not patented (Merk used to have it), cheap, and with no side effects. No surprise the satanic world order has done everything to stop it's use.

In the above video towards the end, Pierre Kory says they've found Ivermectin is very effective fighting the effects of the mRNA vaxxes.
Yes, he explains it very well. Something about how some of the proteins can shed from the cell that they are supposed to latch onto, and they find their way around the rest of the body. Ivermectin can be used to get rid of them.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
The problem is when guys with light flu symptoms don't stay at home.

And there you have it. Just regular flu can have serious consequences if you don't rest up and heal. Half the fear is just that people don't know how bad any flu can be. So when they hear about stuff like that they're freaked out. Yeah, flu can be bad. It's not news.

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
151e39302dd57079.jpg

SeekingTruth

Woodpecker
I posted this in vaccine thread a few days back.

Joe Rogan podcast. Weinstein. Dr Kory. #1671

Ivermectin:
-decreases viral replication
-blocks spike protein binding
-decreases inflammatory response
-overwhelming number of studies show positive use as prophylaxis and decrease hospitalizations. Used in Mexico, Zimbabwe and India to destroy surges.
-Dr Kory Senate testimony on Ivermectin was pulled from YouTube after 9M views

Huge list of Ivermectin suppliers:

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
I know someone who bought Ivermectin creme for animals. The creme contains glyceryn besides Ivermectin. He stated that that is edible and even though not designed to be eaten but he ate that. He used it as treatment for Covid and he did not get severe symptoms at the end. He lost his smell/taste for a few weeks.
He also stated that medicine created for animals basically has the same quality proof as medicine for humans.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Ivermectin is on alldaychemist.com

I've been using them for almost a decade for tons of different drugs and they are legitimate as you can get. All of their products are generics sourced from major international Indian pharmaceutical companies.
Thank you bro. I have just bought 30 12mg tablets from them. It says it takes 30 days to get here potentially, and when they arrive I'll buy another 30.

Some of my family have had the poison jab and I'm very concerned about ADE this winter and their weakened immune systems.

Am I right in thinking they only need to take one a week to prevent infection from a cold/flu virus?

And how much do you take if you *are* ill?

Peacock
Gold Member
Thank you bro. I have just bought 30 12mg tablets from them. It says it takes 30 days to get here potentially, and when they arrive I'll buy another 30.

Some of my family have had the poison jab and I'm very concerned about ADE this winter and their weakened immune systems.

Am I right in thinking they only need to take one a week to prevent infection from a cold/flu virus?

And how much do you take if you *are* ill?

From the FLCCC covid protocol

1625277272544.png

FactusIRX

Kingfisher
I've started dosing with Ivermectin, and I've also provided it to my wife. As I started in the other thread, I'm not even worried about COOFID. Ivermectin has general anti-viral and anti-parasite properties, so it's a good supplement to take.

Peacock
Gold Member
The FLCCC - Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

https://covid19criticalcare.com/

Last edited:

Batman_

Kingfisher
From the FLCCC covid protocol

View attachment 31763

That's way too much zinc, excess zinc can cause serious neurological problems, and the upper limit is usually capped at 25-30mg. And the standard dose for melatonin is 300 micrograms, not 6000. Just shows not even alleged experts always know what they're talking about.

skullmask

Woodpecker
Ok, so I think I might have COVID. Developed a fever of about 101.8F this afternoon, I feel tired, weak and light-headed. I also have a bit of a cough and my nose is starting to run. Haven't lost my sense of taste or smell though.

I bought some 1% ivermectin and syringes to dose it out, and took my first dose. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Of course it could just be the flu. I'm gonna go get tested tomorrow morning.

zamfir112

Woodpecker
Ok, so I think I might have COVID. Developed a fever of about 101.8F this afternoon, I feel tired, weak and light-headed. I also have a bit of a cough and my nose is starting to run. Haven't lost my sense of taste or smell though.

I bought some 1% ivermectin and syringes to dose it out, and took my first dose. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Of course it could just be the flu. I'm gonna go get tested tomorrow morning.
I had the bugger a few weeks back. Same symptoms as you except I lost my smell and taste also. Ivermectin with zinc/quercetin and Vitamin D and C got me fine in 1 week. Now I'm completely fine.i believe ivermectin makes it into a minor flu if taken early. That's all it was for me

FactusIRX

Kingfisher

Don't get tested, dude.