Ivermectin Thread

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I hope Roosh won't mind me sharing this. I get no benefit from it whatsoever (other than helping people). If you are desperate then by all means use the horse stuff but you can get "real" Ivermectin pills (intended for human consumption) from All Day Chemist without a prescription.

BlackGoo

Pigeon
There are also a lot of "benign" ones that are super common, such as toxoplasmosis and hookworm. Honestly it's not a bad idea to take Ivermectin even if you don't have symptoms, just for the offchance you have parasites. With doctors, you have to exhaust all other possibilities before they screen for parasites - it's pretty much the last thing they consider, despite how common they are.
I find this behavior of doctors genuinely suspect. I have dealt with doctors in the Caribbean who prescribed parasite medication immediately and it worked and I felt much better, but American and European doctors are either very poorly educated, deluded into thinking first worlders are "beyond" getting infested with parasites, or there is some kind of agenda at work here...

Batman_

Kingfisher
I find this behavior of doctors genuinely suspect. I have dealt with doctors in the Caribbean who prescribed parasite medication immediately and it worked and I felt much better, but American and European doctors are either very poorly educated, deluded into thinking first worlders are "beyond" getting infested with parasites, or there is some kind of agenda at work here...

I think they do this because it's much easier to be reductionistic than it is to go down the rabbit hole of screening for the numerous disease/infections out there.

Even if you went in with ALL the symptoms of a parasitic infection they'd try to rule out all other causes first, assuming you can even get them that far. This is probably equally true with early stage disease/infection too; doctors are pretty much worthless for prophylaxis and early treatment, because they're only willing to work as hard as the severity of the current symptoms warrant. Usually by the time the symptoms become serious, it's too late.

BlackGoo

Pigeon
I think they do this because it's much easier to be reductionistic than it is to go down the rabbit hole of screening for the numerous disease/infections out there.

Even if you went in with ALL the symptoms of a parasitic infection they'd try to rule out all other causes first, assuming you can even get them that far. This is probably equally true with early stage disease/infection too; doctors are pretty much worthless for prophylaxis and early treatment, because they're only willing to work as hard as the severity of the current symptoms warrant. Usually by the time the symptoms become serious, it's too late.
True, not everything is a conspiracy - they probably are just lazy.

LoveBug

Kingfisher
I hope Roosh won't mind me sharing this. I get no benefit from it whatsoever (other than helping people). If you are desperate then by all means use the horse stuff but you can get "real" Ivermectin pills (intended for human consumption) from All Day Chemist without a prescription.

They require subscription now it looks like :(

Last edited:

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
No. Will try :)
It doesn't require a prescription at all. You just have to indicate when you check out that you are under the care of a physician and that you do not have any known allergies or health problems relating to the medicine you are ordering. I have ordered from them several times successfully so if you need help just let me know. Good luck. :)

someone

Pigeon
how much ivermectin did you folks order? is 30 pills at 12mg enough? or not.

was considering a smaller order to test out the service/medicine before committing to a larger/more expensive one.

how much ivermectin did you folks order? is 30 pills at 12mg enough? or not.

was considering a smaller order to test out the service/medicine before committing to a larger/more expensive one.

That's what I ordered and I'm pretty sure it's way more than I'm likely to need. Think the kits they were handing out in India only had 2 days worth of Ivermectin pills. I wouldn't bother with test order as it's only like $2 a pill. Better to get some in stock asap before the places selling it get stopped somehow

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
Thorough comparison of Ivermectin vs. Molnupiravir! (new Merck drug)

Key take outs;

-Molnupiravir (Mp) is somewhat more effective at reducing viral replication in vitro. But Ivermectin still reduced viral particles by almost a 100 percent after 48 hours, in vitro in both cases.

-Ivermectin has a much longer half-life in the body than Mp, 80-90 hr and 7 hr, respectively.

-Ivermectin accumulates in tissues affected by covid, like in the lungs.

-Mp might be mutagenic, and is after all not a drug that has been tried and tested for along time.

Grow Bag

Pelican
Thorough comparison of Ivermectin vs. Molnupiravir! (new Merck drug)

Key take outs;

-Molnupiravir (Mp) is somewhat more effective at reducing viral replication in vitro. But Ivermectin still reduced viral particles by almost a 100 percent after 48 hours, in vitro in both cases.

-Ivermectin has a much longer half-life in the body than Mp, 80-90 hr and 7 hr, respectively.

-Ivermectin accumulates in tissues affected by covid, like in the lungs.

-Mp might be mutagenic, and is after all not a drug that has been tried and tested for along time.

I wouldn't trust a word nurse John Campbell says. Not that I think he knowingly lies, it's because he's Mr Normie who lives in a world where governments and their institutions serve the public and anybody who questions that are conspiracy theorists. He's relentlessly stuck with the CV19 narrative and now he's shilling the vaccine hard. Yes, in between he'll throw out a few videos on vitamin D, ivermectin etc., but that's only to give himself the patina of being objective. With 1.17 million gushing followers who take his word for gospel, he's done untold damage and is still doing so.