Ivermectin Thread

I wouldn't trust a word nurse John Campbell says. Not that I think he knowingly lies, it's because he's Mr Normie who lives in a world where governments and their institutions serve the public and anybody who questions that are conspiracy theorists. He's relentlessly stuck with the CV19 narrative and now he's shilling the vaccine hard. Yes, in between he'll throw out a few videos on vitamin D, ivermectin etc., but that's only to give himself the patina of being objective. With 1.17 million gushing followers who take his word for gospel, he's done untold damage and is still doing so.

Yes he is Mr Normie but it's completely understandable considering he's spent his life working in the medical system. I don't agree with everything he says but he seems like he is actually trying to figure out what is true, which is better than you can say about any MSM source.

He has strongly advocated for vitamin D and even has a bottle of it on the windowsill in every video. He also interviewed Dr Pierre Kory which is literally the best person to listen to on the topic of IVM and who's FLCCC recommendations I would imagine almost everyone in this thread would be planning to follow if necessary. The 2nd half of this video was removed by youtube.

I've watched quite a few of his videos since last March and think his views have become noticeably more skeptical over time, even if he is still in favor of vaccines. Try watching one from a few days ago where he goes over a BBC article trying to debunk IVM use.

It's dumb to dismiss everyone who isn't as red pilled as a typical RVF member. We need people like him with more mainstream views who are still willing to question the official guidance to help open the eyes of the average person. Most of whom would probably run a mile if immediately from #trustthescience to some of the more, shall we say, speculative views of this forum

Grow Bag

Pelican
Yes he is Mr Normie but it's completely understandable considering he's spent his life working in the medical system. I don't agree with everything he says but he seems like he is actually trying to figure out what is true, which is better than you can say about any MSM source.

He has strongly advocated for vitamin D and even has a bottle of it on the windowsill in every video. He also interviewed Dr Pierre Kory which is literally the best person to listen to on the topic of IVM and who's FLCCC recommendations I would imagine almost everyone in this thread would be planning to follow if necessary. The 2nd half of this video was removed by youtube.

I've watched quite a few of his videos since last March and think his views have become noticeably more skeptical over time, even if he is still in favor of vaccines. Try watching one from a few days ago where he goes over a BBC article trying to debunk IVM use.

It's dumb to dismiss everyone who isn't as red pilled as a typical RVF member. We need people like him with more mainstream views who are still willing to question the official guidance to help open the eyes of the average person. Most of whom would probably run a mile if immediately from #trustthescience to some of the more, shall we say, speculative views of this forum
The vaccines ARE the damage, everything else is collateral. It's been about vaccines since March 2020. What is the point of advocating for ivermectin or any treatment protocols, if you are not speaking out against, or calling for serious caution, an experimental gene shot. That's the definition of controlled opposition, even if he's being so inadvertently. I dismiss him and every other gatekeeper, because I'm not dumb.

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
I wouldn't trust a word nurse John Campbell says. Not that I think he knowingly lies, it's because he's Mr Normie who lives in a world where governments and their institutions serve the public and anybody who questions that are conspiracy theorists. He's relentlessly stuck with the CV19 narrative and now he's shilling the vaccine hard. Yes, in between he'll throw out a few videos on vitamin D, ivermectin etc., but that's only to give himself the patina of being objective. With 1.17 million gushing followers who take his word for gospel, he's done untold damage and is still doing so.

...and even he will recognize Ivermectin as a relatively potent and safe drug for covid infection.

someone

Pigeon
I'm curious where this $1 a pill cost is. All day chemist is 1.67 a pill plus a $10 shipping fee plus the money order and stamp because I certainly don't feel comfortable sharing my checking account information with an offshore pharmacy. That being said I just placed my first order for 30 12mg pills but I definitely looking for cheaper reliable alternatives.

I already have two tubes of horse paste.

Are people taking this twice a week preventatively (12mg dose)? Have you noticed any side effects?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I'm curious where this $1 a pill cost is. All day chemist is 1.67 a pill plus a $10 shipping fee plus the money order and stamp because I certainly don't feel comfortable sharing my checking account information with an offshore pharmacy. That being said I just placed my first order for 30 12mg pills but I definitely looking for cheaper reliable alternatives.

I already have two tubes of horse paste.

Are people taking this twice a week preventatively (12mg dose)? Have you noticed any side effects?
Wouldn't take twice weekly that's overkill and possibly dangerous. Ivermectin longterm has not been sufficiently studied. It does interfere with crucial body mechanisms. I would only take it once or twice per month as a prophylactic if I had serious health problems or if the situation globally got markedly worse for whatever reason. That should suffice.

Wouldn't take twice weekly that's overkill and possibly dangerous. Ivermectin longterm has not been sufficiently studied. It does interfere with crucial body mechanisms. I would only take it once or twice per month as a prophylactic if I had serious health problems or if the situation globally got markedly worse for whatever reason. That should suffice.

FLCCC recommends twice weekly now for prevention. However IMO unless your at risk I wouldn't take as a prophylaxis. I got some in the cupboard and will just take the early treatment dose if I develop any symptoms.

STG

Woodpecker
Do you have a source for the claim that Ivermectin interferes with crucial body mechanisms?

I have been taking Ivermectin weekly (18mg) and sometimes twice a week (9mg twice a week) for about a year and a half. I am continuing to see health improvements, which I believe are due to the antiviral effects of Ivermectin on all RNA viruses.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Dont get too myopic or fixated re ivermectin or any man made substance. The best preventive / defense has always been and will always be a healthy metabolic environment thar allows the hyper efficient and multifaceted natural immune system to do its job. Remember ...we are exposed to bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa constantly and yet we rarely fall ill. There is no substitute.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I wouldn't take Ivermectin unless I was having lung/breathing problems, but that may cause anxiety for people to wait that long before taking treatment. With my recent illness, I didn't take Ivermectin until day 5 of serious symptoms. I don't take pharmaceutical drugs unless I feel that my body cannot fight the disease on its own with natural supplements.

Maddox

Woodpecker

Dude, you're giving advice that conflicts with the advice of well-respected doctors prescribing the medicine.