Ivermectin Thread

STG

Woodpecker
I wouldn't take Ivermectin unless I was having lung/breathing problems, but that may cause anxiety for people to wait that long before taking treatment. With my recent illness, I didn't take Ivermectin until day 5 of serious symptoms. I don't take pharmaceutical drugs unless I feel that my body cannot fight the disease on its own with natural supplements.
Ivermectin comes from nature. It is a God given medicine for us. Calling Ivermectin a drug is like calling aspirin, which originally came from Willow trees, a drug.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5446326/

In 1970, microbiologist Satoshi Ōmura collected a soil sample from woods close to a golf course in Kawana, on the south east coast of Honshu, Japan [6]. Ōmura isolated and cultured a Gram-positive bacterium, sample NRRL 8165–a then unknown species of Streptomyces, which was sent to William Campbell at Merck (along with 50 other strains of Streptomyces which were considered unusual in appearance or culture characteristics) to test for antiparasitic effects. NRRL 8165 cultures showed potent activity against Nematospiroides dubius (now known as Heligomosoides polygyrus) infection in mice, and the active components were purified, revealing a family of macrocyclic lactones. These naturally occurring compounds were named the avermectins (and the bacterium, Streptomyces avermitilis) to reflect the worm-free ‘averminous’ conditions they produced 7, 8.

STG

Woodpecker
Dont get too myopic or fixated re ivermectin or any man made substance. The best preventive / defense has always been and will always be a healthy metabolic environment thar allows the hyper efficient and multifaceted natural immune system to do its job. Remember ...we are exposed to bacteria, viruses, fungi and protozoa constantly and yet we rarely fall ill. There is no substitute.
If you have ever been vaccinated with any vaccine in your lifetime, you most likely have been infected with animal viruses.

Traditional vaccines were grown in animal tissues that contain animal viruses. These animal viruses were injected into you when you were vaccinated as a child.

Ivermectin is one such antiviral that can be used against these viruses.

That is why I am taking it long term.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Ivermectin comes from nature. It is a God given medicine for us. Calling Ivermectin a drug is like calling aspirin, which originally came from Willow trees, a drug.

So someone bent down in the forest and found fully-formed Ivermectin pills? No human hand had to extract, purify, refine, and process it, or add other ingredients? It's like a flower that grows from the dirt?

I support the use of suitable drugs, but it's impossible to agree with labeling pharmaceuticals (non-supplements) as "natural." They may have natural ingredients, but are not found independently in nature in the same form it comes out of the factory.

Last edited:

r3d

Woodpecker

Yeah, that's a weird way of thinking about it. Heroin is made from poppy seeds. Now that's clearly a drug.

Jokes aside though. At some point everything we make drugs out of, or synthesize came from nature. The degree we process and change it is important.

Also, some things that are found in nature are pure poison to us. So something being natural in and of itself isn't really an indicator whether it's good for us.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Do you have a source for the claim that Ivermectin interferes with crucial body mechanisms?

I have been taking Ivermectin weekly (18mg) and sometimes twice a week (9mg twice a week) for about a year and a half. I am continuing to see health improvements, which I believe are due to the antiviral effects of Ivermectin on all RNA viruses.
Yeah it interferes with importin mechanisms. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22417684/. Crucial for normal physiological functioning.

Can you explain what health benefits you have had? Do you really think it is because of ivermectin? I'm personally wary of taking a drug for extended periods when such use hasn't been studied. However, if you think it is eradicating longstanding RNA viruses then I believe that could be useful for many people. I know the half-life can be long, and it can build up in the body fat tissues. That's why I think once per month is a conservative solution.

STG

Woodpecker
Yeah it interferes with importin mechanisms. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22417684/. Crucial for normal physiological functioning.

Can you explain what health benefits you have had? Do you really think it is because of ivermectin? I'm personally wary of taking a drug for extended periods when such use hasn't been studied. However, if you think it is eradicating longstanding RNA viruses then I believe that could be useful for many people. I know the half-life can be long, and it can build up in the body fat tissues. That's why I think once per month is a conservative solution.
"We recently developed a high-throughput screen to identify specific and general inhibitors of protein nuclear import, from which ivermectin was identified as a potential inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated transport"

The link you posted I quoted above refers to the antiviral properties of Ivermectin and how it works against all RNA viruses.

Read here about one example of how humans have been seeded with animal viruses from vaccines: https://www.sv40foundation.org/cpv-link/

How many viruses do we have inside us right now? How many are retroviruses? HTLV is spreading around the world and they don't even test for it.

HTLV-1 - An Ancient Virus Is Spreading Fast And Nobody Is Fighting It

The best way to describe the health benefits from long term Ivermectin are that I feel 10 years younger. My mental capabilities are sharper I have less fatigue and have increased exercise tolerance. This is all from 1.5 years of weekly Ivermectin.

STG

Woodpecker
So someone bent down in the forest and found fully-formed Ivermectin pills? No human hand had to extract, purify, refine, and process it, or add other ingredients? It's like a flower that grows from the dirt?

I support the use of suitable drugs, but it's impossible to agree with labeling pharmaceuticals (non-supplements) as "natural." They may have natural ingredients, but are not found independently in nature in the same form it comes out of the factory.
I would agree with saying something like SSRIs are pharmaceutical drugs that shouldn't be messed with but something discovered and refined from nature is a God given tool for us.

There is no coincidence that Ivermectin has worked as well as it had by chance.

Maddox

Woodpecker

I don't know what an importin mechanism is...but it doesn't sound very important to me. ;)

What I do know is a recent study showed that IVM has been effective in preventing cancer cell growth in the colon because of its anti-tumor properties. This is on top of the anti-viral and anti-inflammation properties it also possesses.

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34483925/

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Compilers of a list of drugs, claim that Ibuprofin, and also Ivermectin were tested or somehow connected to the HEK 293 strain. This is debunked.

The issue is the underlying studies relate to testing of medicines developed prior to HEK 293's existence. As he digs, he finds that there is almost an agenda

Good news - Ivermectin does not appear to have been developed in concert with the HEK 293. Good to go!

LifeSiteNews

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Compilers of a list of drugs, claim that Ibuprofin, and also Ivermectin were tested or somehow connected to the HEK 293 strain. This is debunked.

The issue is the underlying studies relate to testing of medicines developed prior to HEK 293's existence. As he digs, he finds that there is almost an agenda

Good news - Ivermectin does not appear to have been developed in concert with the HEK 293. Good to go!

LifeSiteNews
I would suspect they have now done tests with ALL established medicines on fetal cells to muddy up the waters as the "science community" plays God.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
"We recently developed a high-throughput screen to identify specific and general inhibitors of protein nuclear import, from which ivermectin was identified as a potential inhibitor of importin α/β-mediated transport"

The link you posted I quoted above refers to the antiviral properties of Ivermectin and how it works against all RNA viruses.

Read here about one example of how humans have been seeded with animal viruses from vaccines: https://www.sv40foundation.org/cpv-link/

How many viruses do we have inside us right now? How many are retroviruses? HTLV is spreading around the world and they don't even test for it.

HTLV-1 - An Ancient Virus Is Spreading Fast And Nobody Is Fighting It

The best way to describe the health benefits from long term Ivermectin are that I feel 10 years younger. My mental capabilities are sharper I have less fatigue and have increased exercise tolerance. This is all from 1.5 years of weekly Ivermectin.
Why did you start taking it a year and a half ago? Have you heard of others doing this? I could see myself taking ivermectin for a few times one month out of the year as a kind of parasite/virus cleanse. Or, if I got cancer. But I can't see a rationale for your protocol. Yes, ivermectin is safe if used as studied. But we don't know what interfering with importin will do longterm (as per study, this mechanism is "is essential to many cellular processes, including differentiation and development" –– probably why it is so beneficial for cancers and viruses as they use the same processes of cellular replication.) Don't you think it would be wise to cycle it? It may also cause up regulation of GABA receptors or something. I am not shutting it down, just cautious. I think the idea of cycling ivermectin is interesting.

YameroJones

Chicken
While it is true no drug is natural and all medicinals are cost/benefit judgements, waiting 5 days seems excessive as the entire point is to reduce the damage by getting a decent blood level in the body early on. I would only wait 5 days for someone under 18.

someone

Pigeon
I wonder if I should take one of my 30, 12mg pills when it arrives so I can deworm and upgrade my power level to over 9000... and see how the side effects hit when I'm healthy.

If there are any ill effects it seems better to find them when I'm healthy as opposed to sick with covid.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I'm personally wary of taking a drug for extended periods when such use hasn't been studied.
I am not advocating for or against taking Ivermectin on a regular basis but I just wanted to respond to this one point.

1. If I understand correctly, Ivermectin is used routinely as both a treatment and a prophylactic (though I do not know the precise dose or protocol) in p-laces like the southern hemisphere & tropical areas where diseases like Dengue and Malaria and present.

2. Ivermectin is one of the safest drugs in existence. It has been studied extensively and used for decades and is included by the WHO on their list of essential medicines alongside things such as Tylenol and Aspirin.

3, There has never been a confirmed death due to Ivermectin toxicity/abuse/overdose. Not even one (ok there was literally one single death recorded but it was later proven to be a mistake, so now it's zero).

You might want to watch this related video if you are interested in this subject:

Maddox

Woodpecker
Why did you start taking it a year and a half ago? Have you heard of others doing this? I could see myself taking ivermectin for a few times one month out of the year as a kind of parasite/virus cleanse. Or, if I got cancer. But I can't see a rationale for your protocol. Yes, ivermectin is safe if used as studied. But we don't know what interfering with importin will do longterm (as per study, this mechanism is "is essential to many cellular processes, including differentiation and development" –– probably why it is so beneficial for cancers and viruses as they use the same processes of cellular replication.) Don't you think it would be wise to cycle it? It may also cause up regulation of GABA receptors or something. I am not shutting it down, just cautious. I think the idea of cycling ivermectin is interesting.

My doctor said something to that effect...that you're supposed to cycle it. Apparently, the IVM you take in one cycle will protect you for another 6 months after the cycle without you having to take another pill during that time.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
Not to gross anyone out, but I have been taking it as a prophylactic and noticed dead worms in my stool after the first week. I never knew I had them. Frequent travel to places like India over the years.

There were several flat ones about an inch long. Say what you will about anti-viral properties but it is 100% effective as a dewormer...