Ivermectin Thread

Not to gross anyone out, but I have been taking it as a prophylactic and noticed dead worms in my stool after the first week. I never knew I had them. Frequent travel to places like India over the years.

There were several flat ones about an inch long. Say what you will about anti-viral properties but it is 100% effective as a dewormer...
Did you have any digestive issues or other symptoms you think might have been caused by them?

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Damn. Have got some IVM in the cupboard so might try taking a few to see if I've got them lol
I'm out but I have some on the way and was thinking the same thing. Probably wouldn't be a bad idea for pretty much anyone to take it at least once every year or so just to be safe. Especialy for anyone who travels a lot.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
If you start getting problems now, you'll know why.

The small parasites that have cute bear faces under a microscope may be normal and healthy but these ones genuinely alarmed me.

I am having an impossible time finding data on this. All the usual websites and search results preface the articles/reports with things like "horse paste is deadly" and "the vaccines are proven to work against covid" before telling me what I saw was imaginary.

STG

Woodpecker
Why did you start taking it a year and a half ago? Have you heard of others doing this? I could see myself taking ivermectin for a few times one month out of the year as a kind of parasite/virus cleanse. Or, if I got cancer. But I can't see a rationale for your protocol. Yes, ivermectin is safe if used as studied. But we don't know what interfering with importin will do longterm (as per study, this mechanism is "is essential to many cellular processes, including differentiation and development" –– probably why it is so beneficial for cancers and viruses as they use the same processes of cellular replication.) Don't you think it would be wise to cycle it? It may also cause up regulation of GABA receptors or something. I am not shutting it down, just cautious. I think the idea of cycling ivermectin is interesting.
I started taking it as a preventative for SARS-COV2. When I did get COVID I had a very mild illness and only lost my taste for one day.

I have heard of others doing this and have read about people taking small Ivermectin doses daily.

I could understand why someone wouldn't want to do what I am doing, but I find my continually improving health benefits to be worth it.

I was vaxxed as a child and had some health problems. I believe that the Ivermectin is helping me by killing viruses I was infected with when vaxxed. I also no longer get cold sores.

10% of our genome are old crippled viruses some of which we acquired by our ancestors. There are some theories that the newer modern diseases are these human endogenous retro viruses (HERVs) becoming activated and replicating in the body. As these are RNA viruses, Ivermectin can stop them.

The Irony of Viruses

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
The small parasites that have cute bear faces under a microscope may be normal and healthy but these ones genuinely alarmed me.

I am having an impossible time finding data on this. All the usual websites and search results preface the articles/reports with things like "horse paste is deadly" and "the vaccines are proven to work against covid" before telling me what I saw was imaginary.
Maybe flukes?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
I would agree with saying something like SSRIs are pharmaceutical drugs that shouldn't be messed with but something discovered and refined from nature is a God given tool for us.

There is no coincidence that Ivermectin has worked as well as it had by chance.
I urge you to do an examination of your beliefs concerning pharmaceuticals. The "pills are natural" statements you have shared are pure deception, and may be causing you to take drugs for an extended period of time that no good doctor would ever recommend. Ask yourself why you are depending on these drugs for the long term, how they are allowing you to not draw near to God, perhaps by alleviating a fear of death or physical suffering, and what good they will do you when you are judged by Him at the end of time. If you're depending more on Ivermectin than God, you need to stop and contemplate the spiritual state of your soul.

STG

Woodpecker
I urge you to do an examination of your beliefs concerning pharmaceuticals. The "pills are natural" statements you have shared are pure deception, and may be causing you to take drugs for an extended period of time that no good doctor would ever recommend. Ask yourself why you are depending on these drugs for the long term, how they are allowing you to not draw near to God, perhaps by alleviating a fear of death or physical suffering, and what good they will do you when you are judged by Him at the end of time. If you're depending more on Ivermectin than God, you need to stop and contemplate the spiritual state of your soul.
I am fixing a man made problem. I was vaccinated as a child and as a result have been infected with animal viruses. Anyone who has received a vaccine has as well. These viruses cause disease and cancer.

UNEXPECTED PROTEIN FOUND IN MEASLES-MUMPS VACCINE

The presence of reverse transcriptase means a retrovirus is present in the vaccine. Nobody knows for sure what the health effects of injecting animal retroviruses into humans will lead to. I suspect the many cancers, modern degenerative diseases, autism, and others are caused by these viruses.

God created all things, including Ivermectin. Here we have a resource to use to correct the ignorance of man dabbling in pharmakeia.

How ignorant of man to think we can mix viruses and animal tissues, along with using aborted fetal cells, to create a vaccine that will cure disease.

No more vaccines. No more flu shots. No more injections of animal tissues and aborted fetal cells.

STG

Woodpecker
STG, how does ivermectin resolve the virus problem from previous vaccinations? What's in it that does that? I genuinely want to know that.
The anti-viral actions of Ivermectin can be found here:

Ivermectin as a Broad-Spectrum Host-Directed Antiviral: The Real Deal?

This has been known about for years and its criminal that this is being kept from people. One positive aspect of the pandemic is the light shown on Ivermectin and the exposure of the fraud of modern medicine. They lied to us about Ivermectin, what else are they lying about. I trust very little now.

It was identified in a high-throughput chemical screen as inhibiting recognition of the nuclear localizing Human Immunodeficiency Virus-1 (HIV-1) integrase protein by the host heterodimeric importin (IMP) α/β1 complex, and has since been shown to bind directly to IMPα to induce conformational changes that prevent its normal function in mediating nuclear import of key viral and host proteins. Excitingly, cell culture experiments show robust antiviral action towards HIV-1, dengue virus (DENV), Zika virus, West Nile virus, Venezuelan equine encephalitis virus, Chikungunya virus, Pseudorabies virus, adenovirus, and SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19). Phase III human clinical trials have been completed for DENV, with >50 trials currently in progress worldwide for SARS-CoV-2. This mini-review discusses the case for ivermectin as a host-directed broad-spectrum antiviral agent for a range of viruses, including SARS-CoV-2.

From 2012 onwards, there have multiple reports that ivermectin has antiviral properties [4,5,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17] towards a growing number of RNA viruses, including human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-1, influenza, flaviruses such as dengue virus (DENV) and Zika virus (ZIKV) and, most notably, SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19) [17]. Evidence for activity against DNA viruses is more limited, but encompasses Pseudorabies, polyoma and adenoviruses [18,19,20]. The basis of ivermectin’s broadspectrum antiviral activity appears to relate to the fact that ivermectin binds to, and inhibits, the nuclear transport role of the host importin α (IMPα) protein [11,18,20], which is known to mediate nuclear import of various viral proteins and key host factors, but other possible antiviral actions of ivermectin have been proposed (e.g., [12]), including in the case of SARS-CoV-2 (e.g., [21,22]).
Transport into and out of the nucleus is central to eukaryotic cell and tissue function, with a key role to play in viral infection, where a common strategy used by viruses is to antagonize the cellular antiviral response [14,27]. The targeting signal-dependent mediators of this transport are the members of the IMP superfamily of proteins, of which there are multiple α and β forms [14,27]. The pathway mediated by the IMPα/β1 heterodimer is the best characterized pathway by which host proteins, including members of the signal transducers and activators of transcription (STATs) and nuclear factor kappa-light-chain-enhancer of activated B cells (NF-κB) transcription factor families, enter the nucleus through nuclear envelope-embedded nuclear pores. A large number of viral proteins (e.g., [27,28]) also use this pathway (see Figure 1), where IMPα within the IMPα/β1 heterodimer performs the adaptor role of specific targeting signal recognition, while IMPβ1 performs the main nuclear roles of binding to/translocation through the nuclear pores, and release of the nuclear import cargo within the nucleus

STG

Woodpecker
From the article I linked above about the discovery of reverse transcriptase in the MMR vaccine:

RT is most commonly associated with retroviruses, a class of virus that can permanently alter the genes -- and consequently the behavior -- of cells they infect. The AIDS virus is the best-known retrovirus, although there are others that cause diseases, such as leukemia.

The discovery of RT in batches of MMR in June immediately raised the possibility that a complete retrovirus might somehow be contaminating the vaccine. The presence of the protein was detected by Swiss researchers using a new test that is a million times more sensitive than its predecessor.
To make such "live" vaccines, chicken cells are infected with virus, where the invading microbes grow, eventually bursting the cells and releasing millions of progeny. The vaccine given to people contains small quantities of the chicken cells' contents -- mostly a hodge-podge of different proteins. Now it appears RT is one of them.

Scientists at Merck Research Laboratories, outside Philadelphia, are attempting to figure out the location and origin in chickens of the RT gene that instructs the chicken cells to make the RT protein. According to Alan Shaw, head of the company's team working on the problem, there are four possibilities.
One is that the RT gene is in an "avian leukosis virus" (AVL), a retrovirus that infects some birds and can cause a leukemia-like illness. The Merck chicken flock has been kept in isolation and fed sterile feed since 1962, and is frequently tested for AVLs, which never have been found, Shaw said.

Second, all chickens have a few "proviruses" stitched into their chromosomes. These are the genes of retroviruses that infected the species eons ago. The Merck chickens carry two proviruses, one of which may contain a gene for RT.

A third source of the gene may be a related phenomenon, called "endogenous avian viruses." They are even more ancient viral remnants and appear to be carried by all birds, not just chickens. Some of these leftover genes may encode RT. This is the most likely source of the RT in vaccines, Shaw said.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I am fixing a man made problem. I was vaccinated as a child and as a result have been infected with animal viruses. Anyone who has received a vaccine has as well. These viruses cause disease and cancer.

UNEXPECTED PROTEIN FOUND IN MEASLES-MUMPS VACCINE

The presence of reverse transcriptase means a retrovirus is present in the vaccine. Nobody knows for sure what the health effects of injecting animal retroviruses into humans will lead to. I suspect the many cancers, modern degenerative diseases, autism, and others are caused by these viruses.

God created all things, including Ivermectin. Here we have a resource to use to correct the ignorance of man dabbling in pharmakeia.

How ignorant of man to think we can mix viruses and animal tissues, along with using aborted fetal cells, to create a vaccine that will cure disease.

No more vaccines. No more flu shots. No more injections of animal tissues and aborted fetal cells.
You both have good points imho.

I think there is some value in limited and responsible use of medical drugs in collaboration with rigorous prayer and faith in God. However we should also be really careful to avoid falling into a trap by thinking that a drug is going to "fix" the damage done by another drug, or that drugs in general, or drugs alone, are able to sustain your health. And to Roosh's point we should also consider why we are ill and how that works into God's plan

In my opinion this also applies to supplements (as someone who takes a lot of them on a regular basis). It's essentially the same argument Roosh is making against drugs because while the source ingredient(s) may be natural and beneficial you never know what may have gotten into them during the harvesting or production/manufacturing process. You can try to select for the best/most responsible companies that provide test results, etc. but there are still no guarantees in this game. I think it's fine to take them but you need to avoid pride in thinking that you are smart and can fix everything by simply taking a pill.

The bottom line is you really need to be super careful with anything that you put into your body. This includes food or anything else that was processed or manufactured by man, as opposed to something you plucked from the earth with your own hands. Or grown/prepared by someone local that you can trust. Above all pray to God for discernment and maybe consult with spritual elders to make sure you are doing the right things if you aren't sure.

someone

Pigeon
Sounds like I should just keep the Ivermectin for use if I am experiencing Covid symptoms via FLCCC protcols. I will appreciate having the exact dosing as compared to my horse paste tubes.

I was looking forward to de-worming but I suppose the adage "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" applies here.

I'm very rarely sick (but was sick with flu like symptoms in the Feb/March time-frame of last year. I wonder if I actually had covid then without knowing it and now have the antibodies. Have been 100% healthy since then.

Thanks for everyone's advice.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I'm very rarely sick (but was sick with flu like symptoms in the Feb/March time-frame of last year. I wonder if I actually had covid then without knowing it and now have the antibodies. Have been 100% healthy since then.
Same here. Got it from my parents and we all recovered and haven't been sick since then. We don't wear masks or any of that nonsense and have been out in public, eating in restaurants, etc.

I would say it's total bs but a close friend got it recently and it hit him hard. I gave him Ivermectin and everything but he still spent a week in the hospital on oxygen (but is fine now). A lot of people forget nearly 100k died from flu in the US a few years ago.

Maddox

Woodpecker
Same here. Got it from my parents and we all recovered and haven't been sick since then. We don't wear masks or any of that nonsense and have been out in public, eating in restaurants, etc.

I would say it's total bs but a close friend got it recently and it hit him hard. I gave him Ivermectin and everything but he still spent a week in the hospital on oxygen (but is fine now). A lot of people forget nearly 100k died from flu in the US a few years ago.

Sounds like your friend waited too long before taking the IVM.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Not to gross anyone out, but I have been taking it as a prophylactic and noticed dead worms in my stool after the first week. I never knew I had them. Frequent travel to places like India over the years.

There were several flat ones about an inch long. Say what you will about anti-viral properties but it is 100% effective as a dewormer...
Pics or it didnt happen