Ivermectin Thread

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
My doctor said something to that effect...that you're supposed to cycle it. Apparently, the IVM you take in one cycle will protect you for another 6 months after the cycle without you having to take another pill during that time.
This is possibly true especially if one is high in body fat. Ivermectin's half life is quite long. But ivermectin metabolites can have biological impact in the body for a month or longer, even after one dose. So I could definitely see something like a few weeks supplementation having biological effects for potentially months.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19069991/ - One other reason to be cautious with long-term dosing protocols. This study shows potentially adverse effects of ivermectin on fertility. However, the study parameters were very high dosages, something far beyond what we would be taking. Nonetheless, given ivermectin has the tendency to build up in the body (in fat cells), we have to be careful that overtime the bioactive components do not add up and begin to influence fertility.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I am fixing a man made problem. I was vaccinated as a child and as a result have been infected with animal viruses. Anyone who has received a vaccine has as well. These viruses cause disease and cancer.

UNEXPECTED PROTEIN FOUND IN MEASLES-MUMPS VACCINE

The presence of reverse transcriptase means a retrovirus is present in the vaccine. Nobody knows for sure what the health effects of injecting animal retroviruses into humans will lead to. I suspect the many cancers, modern degenerative diseases, autism, and others are caused by these viruses.

God created all things, including Ivermectin. Here we have a resource to use to correct the ignorance of man dabbling in pharmakeia.

How ignorant of man to think we can mix viruses and animal tissues, along with using aborted fetal cells, to create a vaccine that will cure disease.

No more vaccines. No more flu shots. No more injections of animal tissues and aborted fetal cells.
Have you tried herbs like astragalus, cat's claw, andrographis, or berberine? There are a ton of anti-retroviral herbs that may be safer. I am particularly interested in cat's claw at the moment for this reason.

STG

Woodpecker
Have you tried herbs like astragalus, cat's claw, andrographis, or berberine? There are a ton of anti-retroviral herbs that may be safer. I am particularly interested in cat's claw at the moment for this reason.
I am a big fan of Cistus Incanus. Its a natural plant that blocks reverse transcriptase and integrase, two enzymes retroviruses use to insert themselves into your DNA.

Potent in vitro antiviral activity of Cistus incanus extract against HIV and Filoviruses targets viral envelope proteins

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
This is possibly true especially if one is high in body fat. Ivermectin's half life is quite long. But ivermectin metabolites can have biological impact in the body for a month or longer, even after one dose. So I could definitely see something like a few weeks supplementation having biological effects for potentially months.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/19069991/ - One other reason to be cautious with long-term dosing protocols. This study shows potentially adverse effects of ivermectin on fertility. However, the study parameters were very high dosages, something far beyond what we would be taking. Nonetheless, given ivermectin has the tendency to build up in the body (in fat cells), we have to be careful that overtime the bioactive components do not add up and begin to influence fertility.
From the extract of the study you posted:

"the induction was not significantly elevated above the negative control value. Furthermore, the induction of the sperm head abnormalities was not strictly dose-dependent and there was also no correlation between dose level of administered drug and incidence of abnormal sperms. This indicates that the drug might not be mutagenic."

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

@marybethpf thread continue...
==========
The plot began with a Mississippi health alert that said a huge share of poisoning calls came from animal IVM ingestion. Media didn’t ask: How many? It took 46 days for @msdh to correct...Wasn’t 70% of calls—but 2%. @stevia543
and I asked how many? FOUR, it finally admitted.

FB3J8lCWQAsFb1P

Internal emails show a direct line between the fake alert & FDA "not-a-horse" tweet, seen by >23 million in 2 days. FDA was gleeful as it went viral. FDA head emails staffers over tweet stats, "That was great!"

FB3J8yNXIAMxMrG

‘You are not a horse.’ That may be FDA’s lone truth on IVM. It tried to make people believe the drug would hurt them, even as legally prescribed. IVM won the 2015 Nobel in Medicine; saved millions from river blindness, and helped tame a C19 wave in India. Instead, FDA lied.

FB3J9AIX0AUwEBg

While supporting big-money drugs, NIH and FDA have failed to allow a safe drug that could have saved thousands. The government’s actions simply do not make sense when contrasted with the safety profile of ivermectin. ASK WHY. #NotDewormer
Follow my great reporting partner @stevia543 aka Linda Bonvie.
Read her at
https://citizens.org/category/bonvie-blog/
Read me at
http://thefirstepidemic.com/new-index

FIGHT THIS. #NotDewormer
==========

The above thread is talking about this FDA tweet last August:

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7481afce-0642-4580-9795-b1beaa3b96ea_735x597.jpeg

Edit. Leaked emails.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F80caf544-b7dd-4a69-be06-d12008882e2b_1511x859.png

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7b5ec493-1729-4d06-8cb7-b09e37ed3652_774x219.jpeg

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F7d4b2e17-c1d1-4d05-aecf-bcd323d8c24b_1484x2290.jpeg

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
The plot began with a Mississippi health alert that said a huge share of poisoning calls came from animal IVM ingestion. Media didn’t ask: How many? It took 46 days for @msdh to correct...Wasn’t 70% of calls—but 2%. @stevia543
and I asked how many? FOUR, it finally admitted.

So the whole horse dewormer narrative was based on 4 people overdosing on ivermectin.

4 individuals in a country of 330 million people.

Amazing.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
So the whole horse dewormer narrative was based on 4 people overdosing on ivermectin.

4 individuals in a country of 330 million people.

Amazing.
And most likely none of them died or even suffered long term damage, even aftering massively overdosing. Because it's basically impossible to overdose (to the point of harm/death) with IVM (see my earlier post on this subject). These people are monsters.

Wreckingball

Pelican
And most likely none of them died or even suffered long term damage, even aftering massively overdosing. Because it's basically impossible to overdose (to the point of harm/death) with IVM (see my earlier post on this subject). These people are monsters.
Wasn't the Asymptomatic transmission theory that pushed masks also based on some study about a china woman on a plane?
Wasn't the original "masks effectiveness" study also based on results at a hairdresser?

These people don't care about the truth, they care only about crushing us, under the guise of science and progress, and the useful idiots are too far deep in bullshit to understand their role. Not even Christ can save them now.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Germany is not on the list of delivery..
Any other site that works for you guys and delivers in Germany?
In Hungary pet shops offer Ivermectin. I have ordered a pack of "Sh-Ivermectin Spot On" for my over 1kg parrot. I could not yet find anything for my horse.

There are user reviews about this externally applied parrot medicine: "It tastes bitter but works well." :)

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Yeah it interferes with importin mechanisms. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22417684/. Crucial for normal physiological functioning.

Can you explain what health benefits you have had? Do you really think it is because of ivermectin? I'm personally wary of taking a drug for extended periods when such use hasn't been studied. However, if you think it is eradicating longstanding RNA viruses then I believe that could be useful for many people. I know the half-life can be long, and it can build up in the body fat tissues. That's why I think once per month is a conservative solution.
I’m pretty sure that it blocks a specific importin mechanism that causes viral replication — it doesn’t block all importin mechanisms.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
Ivermectin uses the same aborted cell testing procedure as the vax https://www.patheos.com/blogs/throu...n-hek-293-is-immoral-goodbye-modern-medicine/
This website is a liberal ‘Christian’ website that supports LGBT and abortion. I wouldn’t take it seriously.

Ivermectin was never tested on aborted fetal cells as part of its production process for the market.

It is true that, subsequently, scientists have used fetal cells to test ivermectin as part of separate studies. Okay, but that can be done with literally anything. If a doctor carries about an abortion in a car, would you stop driving altogether? It would be different if Ford sprays every car it makes with the blood of murdered vagabonds — I wouldn’t go near those cars, since evil is integral to the production process.

The difference with the mRNA vaccines is that fetal cells were integral to the production and distribution process. To claim that “the vaccines are cuz everything is tested on fetal cells lol” is an intellectually dishonest position. Nobody is forcing Pfizer and Moderna to test on fetal cells, and some Covid vaccines like Covaxin don’t involve any fetal cells at all in their production processes.

Last edited: