Ivermectin Thread

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This website is a liberal ‘Christian’ website that supports LGBT and abortion. I wouldn’t take it seriously.

Ivermectin was never tested on aborted fetal cells as part of its production process for the market.

It is true that, subsequently, scientists have used fetal cells to test ivermectin as part of separate studies. Okay, but that can be done with literally anything. If a doctor carries about an abortion in a car, would you stop driving altogether? It would be different if Ford sprays every car it makes with the blood of murdered vagabonds — I wouldn’t go near those cars, since evil is integral to the production process.

The difference with the mRNA vaccines is that fetal cells were integral to the production and distribution process. To claim that “the vaccines are cuz everything is tested on fetal cells lol” is an intellectually dishonest position. Nobody is forcing Pfizer and Moderna to test on fetal cells, and some Covid vaccines like Covaxin don’t involve any fetal cells at all in their production processes.
Corrcect.

The testing was crucial to their "speedy" development.

However not in their contents... supposedly... minus the undisclosed constitution of the items... but again suposedly... not contained in the vaccine.

W/out the aborted fetal tissue testing, there would not have been the ability to accurately judge the efficacy of the vax.... so its integral.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
W/out the aborted fetal tissue testing, there would not have been the ability to accurately judge the efficacy of the vax.... so its integral.

This is not true. Like Bharat Biotech, Pfizer/Moderna could have used chicken cells for lab testing, instead of fetal cells. The ultimate test of efficacy is how the vaccine works in the real world, but even the clinical trials don't show good efficacy.

When I say 'integral,' I mean part of the process of vaccine development and distribution. Fetal testing on Ivermectin was never integral in that sense.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
This is not true. Like Bharat Biotech, Pfizer/Moderna could have used chicken cells for lab testing, instead of fetal cells. The ultimate test of efficacy is how the vaccine works in the real world, but even the clinical trials don't show good efficacy.

When I say 'integral,' I mean part of the process of vaccine development and distribution. Fetal testing on Ivermectin was never integral in that sense.
Yes, I think we are saying the same thing to some degree but I should have clarified.

It WAS chosen by the companies that Human Embryonic Cells (HEK 93 in Pfizer/Moderna case) were to be use as the substrate for the for testing. Testing had to occur on something to evaluate potential effectiveness in the human host. The argument that it was effective was made by those companies. They argued based off of effectiveness (even if not that effective) was made off of those tests to then bring it to trials. In that sense it is "integral" to their development from a marketing point of view.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Ivermectin uses the same aborted cell testing procedure as the vax https://www.patheos.com/blogs/throu...n-hek-293-is-immoral-goodbye-modern-medicine/
I looked at the Ivermectin studies. The two studies using aborted cell lines were done by independent researchers, not as part of the drug's approval. Once a drug is released, you cannot control what a scientist does with it, since many of them have access to fetal lines. I mean just look at the dates of the studies: 2004 and 2006. Ivermectin was approved in 1981! The entire drug list on the website seems to be fashioned in this way. Most of the studies are new, in some cases done decades after a drug has been used.

The Christian argument is not to use against that had to be developed using aborted fetal lines. If I do my own experiment with aborted cells and cough medicine, and publish that research, that doesn't mean my experiment suddenly makes the cough medicine tainted.

Last edited:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
You can also get the horse version from any equestrian supplies shop in Ireland online.
In Ireland? I was asking for Germany.:hmm:

On another note, Harry Vox in his last couple of videos speaks a lot about Ivermectin and he is also currently following Ivermectin treatment protocol (FLCCC) as he got infected recently. He's a bit too volcanic, etc for this audience though..

Last edited:
In Ireland? I was asking for Germany.:hmm:

On another note, Harry Vox in his last couple of videos speaks a lot about Ivermectin and he is also currently following Ivermectin treatment protocol (FLCCC) as he got infected recently. He's a bit too volcanic, etc for this audience though..
You can buy it online, in Ireland. Shipping is no issue as Ireland is in the EU, and in the customs union.

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
I looked at the Ivermectin studies. The two studies using aborted cell lines were done by independent researchers, not as part of the drug's approval. Once a drug is released, you cannot control what a scientist does with it, since many of them have access to fetal lines. I mean just look at the dates of the studies: 2004 and 2006. Ivermectin was approved in 1981! The entire drug list on the website seems to be fashioned in this way. Most of the studies are new, in some cases done decades after a drug has been used.

The Christian argument is not to use against that had to be developed using aborted fetal lines. If I do my own experiment with aborted cells and cough medicine, and publish that research, that doesn't mean my experiment suddenly makes the cough medicine tainted.
I like to think of an analogy with, say, a minivan. If Car Company A (for example) murdered small children in order to make that minivan, it would be horrific and no one would buy from Car Company A anymore. But that's far different from someone buying a Car Company A minivan and running over a child. It's certainly not a perfect analogy, but it should be illustrative for a knuckle-headed HR rep who thinks they've caught you in some kind of scam.

Also, this page backups what Roosh says with a great number of examples that everyone can use:

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member

Ivermectin works.

Had intense chills, light headed, body aches.

Took a full dose of horse magic - immediately felt better. Put on a bunch of clothes and got under 4 blankets. Woke up drenched in sweat and felt great. Took half a dose before before and then woke up feeling way better.

That morning took a full dose, immediately felt much better. Did the same thing again.

So I went from really bad shape, light headed, passing out, chills with teeth chattering to mild cold in 48 hours with horse magic.

someone

Pigeon
Ivermectin works.

Had intense chills, light headed, body aches.

Took a full dose of horse magic - immediately felt better. Put on a bunch of clothes and got under 4 blankets. Woke up drenched in sweat and felt great. Took half a dose before before and then woke up feeling way better.

That morning took a full dose, immediately felt much better. Did the same thing again.

So I went from really bad shape, light headed, passing out, chills with teeth chattering to mild cold in 48 hours with horse magic.
Can you please share your horse medicine dosage that you used?

I've got two vials of the horse paste with 30 12 mg human pills headed my way from India. Thank you for the recommendation of all day chemist they seem legit so far.

Horsies, power up!

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Can you please share your horse medicine dosage that you used?

I've got two vials of the horse paste with 30 12 mg human pills headed my way from India. Thank you for the recommendation of all day chemist they seem legit so far.

Horsies, power up!

Ivermectin horse paste comes in a tube with weights on it. Take a dose that is your weight after a meal that has fats and carbs, that will increase absorption. Take a dose like that every day for a while.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Sadly my mother has come down with a cough and a fever. I am concerned that she caught covid from me, often she brought over food and soup.

I started my mom immediately on two doses of ivermectin, in the morning and at night. Plus 20k iu of vit D, vita c powder, NAC, zinc, elderberry, tumeric, ginger, green tea, vitamin E, selenium and others.

I juiced a bunch of vegetables and fruit, added some salt and had her drink that.

She is in her late 60s and does not have any health problems but I feel very guilty.

I will continue to get her ivermectin and all the treatments that I know of 1-2 times a day for the next 10 days.