Ivermectin Thread

Grow Bag

Pelican
As a person who has taken up the herbalist hobby for the last 20 years, I have an alternative for Ivermectin. This is especially for people who do not have access to Ivermectin: Canadians, Australians etc.

The answer: Artemisia Extract

Interferes with Covid Replication

Inhibits the Covid Virus

It is available everywhere. I take one pill daily.
Swiss Policy Research make you right. Look under early treatment.

Beacon

Robin

Can someone with contacts in Japan please confirm this? Is there any official source for this?

Viktor Zeegelaar

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
5lyb3e.jpg

mikeinbc

Chicken

Some good resources in here. Thanks Huffpost!
Free thinker from Canada here. I'm wondering if anyone from Canada had success in receiving Ivermectin from out of the country. I know that Canada Customs has been clamping down on all parcels from India & confiscating all Ivermectin packages. Yes, this is the totalitarian state of my country. The complete elimination of effective treatments. Evil to the core.

Talus

Sparrow
Thanks safe to put routing number and bank info in to them?
I used Bitcoin for my purchase, so I can't speak to the credibility of the routing payment method. I will say that, through the whole purchasing and shipping process, they were very credible, and they sent me email updates every step of the way. The real issue might come down to your bank blocking your payment, or delaying your order from being completed. They do have a toll free number with real people behind the phones. They actually called me with a question about my order, and they were very polite and unintrusive. I would say give it shot, they definitely aren't trying to steal people's money. I have product to back it up.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Just got my second order of IVM from ADC. Bought enough this time that I should be good for awhile, and have extra to share with friends and family.
I also plan to stock up for the case all my parrots become ill at the same time. I suspect it will be harder to acquire it as the system gets more tyrannical.

After reading the parasite hypothesis I started to train the idea to try Ivermectin on myself even without having symptoms. Generally I am against taking drugs when they are avoidable. But after reading all this information I became curious if it would have any effect on me.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Free thinker from Canada here. I'm wondering if anyone from Canada had success in receiving Ivermectin from out of the country. I know that Canada Customs has been clamping down on all parcels from India & confiscating all Ivermectin packages. Yes, this is the totalitarian state of my country. The complete elimination of effective treatments. Evil to the core.

Yes, I've heard of others receiving shipments into Canada. But I've also heard it's getting more difficult.