Ivermectin Thread

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Order placed with bank account!

What’s the general consensus about how effective ivermectin is? I know the research but i’m more wondering about people here.

I personally only know one person who had the coof. I gave him IVM right away and while he had a very rough week or so he got better and is doing fine now. One data point is not sufficient to prove effectiveness but from what I've read I believe it is, and also very safe. Both of my parents have taken it as a prophylactic and did fine.

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Does anyone have info on Ivermectin safety during pregnancy? I don't ask because I know anyone in need but I like to be prepared just in case I need the knowledge.

klaus

Chicken
My vaccinated roommates had COVID and I recently tested positive (today) and have been taking occasional prophylactic Ivermectin. So far the symptoms are very light (99 degrees to 100+ degrees fever).

I have upped my Ivermectin dosage since testing positive and started taking it with food & zinc. My mom is shipping me Fluvoxamine arriving tomorrow and I have submitted request at the hospital for Monoclonal Antibodies. Will let you know as things progress.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Does anyone have info on Ivermectin safety during pregnancy? I don't ask because I know anyone in need but I like to be prepared just in case I need the knowledge.
NO. Do not take it in pregnancy.
It is covered in the toxicity video I linked above. They said it is safe. Don't take my word for it though.

Edit: Timestamp - 25m:35s

C-Note

Hummingbird
Gold Member

someone

Pigeon
Just secured 30 12mg ivermectin tablets.

Felt sick with flu like symptoms for a couple days in March or April of last year and had a cold that lasted for about a week a few weeks ago.

Sounds like no need to take it until I test positive for covid, and/or have clear covid symptoms? How long do these tests take to yield results?

Last edited:

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox

Felt sick with flu like symptoms for a couple days in March or April of last year and had a cold that lasted for about a week a few weeks ago.

Sounds like no need to take it until I test positive for covid, and/or have clear covid symptoms? How long do these tests take to yield results?
I know from a certain good doctor that treated many cases of covid and uses ivermectine, hydroxcloroquine and arbidol, he is not recommending to take these three prophylactically. More over he does not recommend Arbidol for young people if they want to procreate in the following months (kids can have malformations).

Easy_C

Peacock

It might be hard to find more so I recommend keeping them in an airtight container. Toss in an oxygen absorbent packet and keep them somewhere dark with a stable temperature.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Florida woman dies after unsuccessful suit to get ivermectin​

A teacher in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., who was hospitalized with COVID-19 died following her husband's unsuccessful attempts to force doctors to treat her with the anti-parasitic drug ivermectin, according to reports from ABC News.

Tamara Drock, 47, spent 12 weeks at the Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, as explained by her husband, Ryan Drock, per ABC News.

According to The Palm Beach Post, she was not vaccinated against COVID-19.

Ryan Drock sued the hospital in October over its refusal to administer ivermectin to his wife, ABC News reported.

Misinformation about ivermectin's ability to treat coronavirus infections has circulated widely online in recent months. However, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has stated that "ivermectin has not been authorized or approved for use in preventing or treating COVID-19 in humans or animals."

The agency also noted that "ivermectin is approved for human use to treat infections caused by some parasitic worms and head lice and skin conditions like rosacea."

Ryan Drock's lawsuit was rejected by Palm Beach County Circuit Judge James Nutt in October, according to ABC News's reports, as Nutt said that permitting a judge's rule to override a doctor's recommendation could set a dangerous precedent.

Nutt encouraged the Drock family to try to negotiate a deal on their own with the doctors at the hospital. A doctor at the hospital did eventually agree to administer ivermectin, though the family attorney said it was too low of a dose, per ABC.

“I’m hoping they name a law after her so no one has to go through this. If she had walked out of the hospital she could have had the medication," Drock said. He was also infected with COVID-19 but recovered, according to ABC.

The Hill reached out to Tenet Healthcare, which owns and manages Palm Beach Gardens Medical Center, for comment but has not immediately heard back.

mikeinbc

Chicken
Doctor in Houston fired for recommending Ivermectin:

As a Canadian, I find the Ivermectin ban incidents in Florida & Texas confusing. These states are supposedly Republican & more freedom oriented. I'm assuming the city hospitals are filled with far left Marxists hell bent on keeping the "Vaccine is the Only Option Narrative" on track. Is this a correct assumption?

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
As a Canadian, I find the Ivermectin ban incidents in Florida & Texas confusing. These states are supposedly Republican & more freedom oriented. I'm assuming the city hospitals are filled with far left Marxists hell bent on keeping the "Vaccine is the Only Option Narrative" on track. Is this a correct assumption?
Its large city hospitals corporation structures. In the US a Dr is an associate of the hospital, and the corporate structure allows Drs to have access to the hospital as long as they are under the approval of the hospital policy.

So for instance Methodist in Houston may not allow Dr x to prescribe ivermectin but Memorial Hermann or Baylor Scott and White might.

Plenty of other places in Houston/tx are prescribing it

Last edited:

Padouk

Kingfisher

Scholars explain mysterious disappearance of Delta variant in Japan

“We were literally shocked to see the findings,” the researcher told the Japan Times. “The Delta variant in Japan was highly transmissible and [was] keeping other variants out. But as the mutations piled up, we believe it eventually became a faulty virus and it was unable to make copies of itself.”

But the scholars have a plan to fix this.

Even if the natural extinction theory is confirmed, it is at best a temporary reprieve for the Japanese people. New, more successful strains are likely to eventually find their way into the country, though quarantine measures and immigration control could delay the emergence of new variants in Japan, Inoue believes.

Meanwhile, Tokyo is bracing for a new wave of Covid-19 this winter and is preparing to live with the virus. The government reportedly plans to ease travel restrictions by increasing the number of people it allows to enter the country per day from 3,500 to 5,000.

Last edited:

BillMcNeal

Woodpecker
Well, just a head's up and reminder that if something goes wrong in the ordering process (especially with buying through a bank account and not a credit card), you're likely out of luck. Had mine "delivered" to a locker the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, and heard nothing else about it. Already got brushed off by the vendor (which will remain nameless but has been mentioned in this thread), and I expect the same from the post office. Quite frankly I'm not sure it was wise to even complain to the post office, but oh well.