Ivermectin : 15 to 24 mg daily
D3: 20.000 IU and up daily taken with a spoon of butter that has K2
Vitamin C: 5000 mg and up

This got me symptom free in 5 days

hkhathaj

Woodpecker
Don't get tested, dude.
The nose swab may be dangerous.
You get into a database that you don't want to be in. Maybe your DNA gets into databases.
If you are positive you will be quarantined. Why be quarantined if you need not to?
Your doc will not prescribe you Ivermectine and vitamins. Your doc will not help you with anything. Apart from papers for legal off days from work. If you need that then use some different approach to acquire those papers.

skullmask

Woodpecker
My employer requires that I get tested if I have any symptoms of COVID. I tested positive this morning. I'm taking equine ivermectin in a 1% injectable solution orally. Hopefully it really is COVID and this kills it. My fever was almost 103 at some points but it's dropped to 101/102 for now. I'm a bit light headed and feel very fatigued. Also have joint pain and occasional dry coughing fits. I might have caught it at church as a lot of people there recently got sick.

zamfir112

Woodpecker
My employer requires that I get tested if I have any symptoms of COVID. I tested positive this morning. I'm taking equine ivermectin in a 1% injectable solution orally. Hopefully it really is COVID and this kills it. My fever was almost 103 at some points but it's dropped to 101/102 for now. I'm a bit light headed and feel very fatigued. Also have joint pain and occasional dry coughing fits. I might have caught it at church as a lot of people there recently got sick.
Add vitamin D3 and Zinc too. Zinc will reduce your cell damage so you do not lose your smell or taste. I recommend 100 mg if you have covid.daily

slowpoke

Sparrow
How are you doing now?

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
You can also take sweet wormwood if you can't get your hands on ivermectin or quercitin. The compound artemisinin is helpful with Covid. I think you can buy that pure compound online as well, but I like the whole herb.

Bijanazad

Pigeon
Orthodox
In case it helps anyone, Ivermectin is available in Mexico OTC. 4x6mg for ~$6 dollars.

I got diarrhea after getting the test in order to fly. Never again.

skullmask

Woodpecker
Ok, to update you all, not doing so well. Still have a high fever, cough, fatigue, etc. My executive pastor got sick about the same time I did and developed pnemonia. Whatever strain this is, it's particularly nasty.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Ok, to update you all, not doing so well. Still have a high fever, cough, fatigue, etc. My executive pastor got sick about the same time I did and developed pnemonia. Whatever strain this is, it's particularly nasty.
Did you try any treatment? Ivermectin? Wormwood? Also take aspirin.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Ok, so I think I might have COVID. Developed a fever of about 101.8F this afternoon, I feel tired, weak and light-headed. I also have a bit of a cough and my nose is starting to run. Haven't lost my sense of taste or smell though.

I bought some 1% ivermectin and syringes to dose it out, and took my first dose. I'll let you guys know how it goes. Of course it could just be the flu. I'm gonna go get tested tomorrow morning.

Did you take any zinc?

Just a reminder that the most effective treatments reports/ studies all entail

1) Early intervention. The earlier the better. Ivermectin can be used a preventive (as can HCQ, Quercitin, high dose Vit C)

2) Zinc supplementation. The zinc "interferes" with the virus replication.

Keeping viral load (number) down is the key for mild to zero symptoms. Thats true for all viral infections.

Imagine the virus is a honeybee. If you have one or two in the house your flyswatter (immune system) can easily handle it. But if you let a hive develop its going to be increasingly difficult to resolve

These treatment protocols" arent "cures" per se but rather enablers of the most powerful defense known...our own immune systems.

M3B

Ostrich
Gold Member
Can anyone help me? I've heard of ivermectin being used for the vaccinated to "flush" the system, so to speak, from the spike protein and whatever else is in them.

Has anyone read into this more and can provide links to articles? Coming up dry in my own search.

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Can anyone help me? I've heard of ivermectin being used for the vaccinated to "flush" the system, so to speak, from the spike protein and whatever else is in them.

Has anyone read into this more and can provide links to articles? Coming up dry in my own search.
I think it will help mitigate negative acute side effects of the vaccine, and possibly prevent the more deadly acute complications. Not sure if it will rid you of the vaccine's effects entirely though.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I can get off brand ivermectin no problem shipped to me from overseas but I’m a bit worried about being caught with it. Any other time or situation I would laugh at someone suggesting I would get in any kind of trouble for possessing a non controlled substance. Heck I have a stash of Motrin 800’s, z packs and a bunch of other stuff in the house….but the ivermectin I feel like they would make an example out of me for.

Anyone have any experience or input on that?

Don Quixote

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
I can get off brand ivermectin no problem shipped to me from overseas but I’m a bit worried about being caught with it. Any other time or situation I would laugh at someone suggesting I would get in any kind of trouble for possessing a non controlled substance. Heck I have a stash of Motrin 800’s, z packs and a bunch of other stuff in the house….but the ivermectin I feel like they would make an example out of me for.

Anyone have any experience or input on that?
My girlfriend works with horses and she recently just bought some from the local feed store for her horses.

FrancisK

Kingfisher
Gold Member
My girlfriend works with horses and she recently just bought some from the local feed store for her horses.

I was thinking I would be better off with human pharma grade, I suppose animal grade would be a feasible alternative if trying to avoid getting in trouble for it. My dad does have a hobby farm so that works…