Ivermectin Thread

chance vought

Woodpecker
Protestant
Got covid.. sure it's omi. Severe sore throat, dry hacking cough, fatigue, low grade fever. Old lady had it too, and is getting better same symptoms. Breathing seems to be ok. I have ivermectin, but not sure if i should use it when i'm not having issues breathing and instead save it since i don't have a lot. I'm on day 4 woman is on day 10. (i also take klonopin and there seems to be a mixture issue there)

thoughts?
You are already beyond the effectiveness window. The best time to treat is the first days of infection. Ivermectin is mainly for preventing infection and early treatment while the virus is still present…it is mostly gone by day 5 and the health issues are caused by immune system cytokene storm, which ivermectin has no effect on (though other drugs might)

32blownhemi

Chicken
Other Christian
Update: Thank you Everyone for all the help! I saw my NP today & she said I'm GTG! That I probably had the Omicron variant. And I'm going on a prophylaxis dose of 24 mg's twice a week. Which is the dose the NP prescribed... I talked to someone today that had the Delta variant & it sure sounded much worse than what I had! Her doctor prescribed Ivermectin for her & her hubby with a dose of 15 mg's once a day for 3 days! A huge variant in recommended doses from doctor to doctor! Thanks again! Bill

Cr33pin

Peacock
Other Christian
Gold Member
Keep in mind unless the sun angle is less than 45 deg, you will get no uvb rays and will make not make vitamin D...
uh-wut-what.gif

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Keep in mind unless the sun angle is less than 45 deg, you will get no uvb rays and will make not make vitamin D... You cant make any in winter (our ancestors stored it in fat and accessed it when burning fat during the winter months). Nor can you get it from diet unless you have a high consumption of fatty ocean fish like cod or wild salmon.

Yeah in the USA its something like once the late fall hits, any place north of Atlanta the suns rays are too shallow because of the Earth's tilt that the uvb gets filtered out going through the atmosphere to get any vitamin D.

I take 10k iu a day plus vitamin K starting in Fall until mid-spring. Sometimes more in early spring when its been a long time since I had real sun. Even once spring arrives, its still cold and Im wearing long sleeves and pants. No vitamin d production.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Family Fights for Ivermectin for Dying Loved One, Courts Say 'No'​

Daniel Pisano is dying of COVID-19. He’s been on a ventilator in Florida for 28 days now at the Mayo Clinic. His doctors give him a less than 5% chance of survival.

His wife and son want him treated with the COVID plan recommended by Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance (FLCCC). It involves using ivermectin. They want Dr. Eduardo Balbona to treat their family member. The Mayo Clinic refused. The family went to court, hoping the court would force the clinic to allow an outside doctor to treat Pisano. Judge Marianne Aho decided against it.

They appealed that decision and lost that court battle, too. They don’t get to decide what course to take for the 70-year-old Pisano.

The Mayo Clinic asserted that the FLCCC COVID battle plan doesn’t fall in line with their COVID protocol, which at this point appears to be to leave Pisano on a ventilator and hope for the best. This, despite hundreds of stories of people using ivermectin to survive COVID.

Dr. Balbona is a former physician at the U.S. Capitol, where he treated members of Congress and the Supreme Court. He has had a lot of success with ivermectin and the FLCCC therapeutic suggestions, though he admits to tweaking dosages. He stated he has cured “dozens and dozens” of seriously ill COVID patients.

He also faces an ongoing assault against his practices, even though he’s been successful. He frequently comes to his office and hears messages like this on his voicemail:

Your license should be revoked, you worthless piece of garbage. You are killing people, not helping them, and to harass the Mayo Clinic, because you are not good enough to be their doctor is disgusting. Disgusting. You and doctors like you should all be banned from society. Shame on you. Disgusting. Goodbye and good riddance. I hope you get COVID. Goodbye.

If nothing else, the left has done a phenomenal job of brainwashing their sheep into believing everything they want them to believe.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via Newsweek...

New Hampshire Pharmacies Could Soon Dispense Ivermectin Without Doctor Approval​

New Hampshire residents may soon be able to receive ivermectin from pharmacies without first getting a prescription or approval from a doctor.

Proposed legislation titled House Bill 1022 would allow pharmacists to dispense the drug, which some believe can treat COVID-19 even though it lacks approval for such use from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), by means of standing orders.

Under the law, pharmacists would be able to "dispense ivermectin under the delegated prescriptive authority of the physician or APRN (Advanced Practice Registered Nurses), specify a mechanism to document screening performed and the prescription in the patient's medical record, and include a plan for evaluating and treating adverse events," according to the bill.

"Any such prescription shall be regarded as being issued for a legitimate medical purpose in the usual course of professional practice."

The pharmacist would also be required to provide any patients who receive ivermectin with a "standardized information sheet written in plain language" that provides health care referral information and notes the importance of follow-up care.

"Nothing on the information sheet shall discourage the recipient from using ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19," the bill read.

According to the legislation, the measure would take effect 60 days after it was passed.
But some are pushing back against the legislation, including Jeffrey Poirier, whose Twitter bio says he is a registered pharmacist in New Hampshire.

"This goes against the recs of NHSHP (New Hampshire Society of Health-System Pharmacists), the FDA & the CDC. Desperation is pervasive, even in the face of the advice against it from our pharmacy leaders," he wrote in a tweet Wednesday.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher
Catholic