Ivermectin Thread

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Is pubmed down for anyone else? Hasn't been working for a couple days for me.

I'm trying to find out how to get rid of this Eustachian tube dysfunction / ear-clogging that started after I got covid. I actually took yet another dose of ivermectin (in total, my fifth dose) to see if it helps. Most people take fluvoxamine or steroids to get rid of this but I don't have those prescriptions.

Last edited:

SillyMan

Chicken
Hold your nose and blow until you feel a pop in your ears. Repeat as many times as necessary.

Also clean your ears out with olive oil. Pipette in each ear, hold head sideways for 5-10 minutes, observe with a mixture of disgust and delight the amount of gunk that comes out of your ears.

Do both of those and Eustachian tube problems will disappear.

Is pubmed down for anyone else? Hasn't been working for a couple days for me.

I'm trying to find out how to get rid of this Eustachian tube dysfunction / ear-clogging that started after I got covid. I actually took yet another dose of ivermectin (in total, my fifth dose) to see if it helps. Most people take fluvoxamine or steroids to get rid of this but I don't have those prescriptions.
Get a set of stainless steel ear cleaners. The Koreans have the best ones out there!

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
I got Covid 10-12 days ago and I took a fifth dose of ivermectin yesterday and it helped clear up some residual symptoms, but I'm still suffering from tinnitus, which is likely from some brain inflammation.

Fluvoxamine would be the drug of choice at the moment but since I don't have that I am going to try its herbal relative, berberine.

arkady39

Chicken
Just came back from Mexico. Obviously they sell Ivermectin on every corner without prescription for a relatively good price. I was also able to get online prescription for Ivermectin locally but it's much more expensive. Without health insurance it comes out to just over $7 per pill.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
If youre anywhere near driving distance from Mexico border its worth the trip. I did it (90 min for me) a couple / 3 months and loaded up on Ivermectin, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

As more time goes by and the vaxx is further exposed as ill conceived, if not malicious, and most of all ineffective then I think the issue of treatment will have to come to the forefront.

They went all in on the jab and lost. I think its only a matter of time that more and more medical "professionals" will turn. The fact that 50-60% are refusing the jab is highly indicative

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If youre anywhere near driving distance from Mexico border its worth the trip. I did it (90 min for me) a couple / 3 months and loaded up on Ivermectin, chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine.

As more time goes by and the vaxx is further exposed as ill conceived, if not malicious, and most of all ineffective then I think the issue of treatment will have to come to the forefront.

They went all in on the jab and lost. I think its only a matter of time that more and more medical "professionals" will turn. The fact that 50-60% are refusing the jab is highly indicative
So the Mexico land border is open?

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So the Mexico land border is open?
Technically no...But Mexico is open to US citizens (and everyone else) and the US has to let you back in....so in effect...yes

Edit: Its supposed to be for "essential travel only" but I consider my freedom to go down and avail myself of their sensical over the counter pharmaceuticals as well as lunch of delicious fish tacos and ice cold Pacificos for me and my girl for $20 as highly essential.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Technically no...But Mexico is open to US citizens (and everyone else) and the US has to let you back in....so in effect...yes

Edit: Its supposed to be for "essential travel only" but I consider my freedom to go down and avail myself of their sensical over the counter pharmaceuticals as well as lunch of delicious fish tacos and ice cold Pacificos for me and my girl for $20 as highly essential.
So you just drive across the border, and nobody seems to mind? What city do you cross into? I have never been to Mexico but when they lock down flights I am trying to consider all escape routes lol.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
So you just drive across the border, and nobody seems to mind? What city do you cross into? I have never been to Mexico but when they lock down flights I am trying to consider all escape routes lol.
Driving into Mexico from US the is easier than parking at a big sporting event. They have a check point on their side but they hardly stop cars for spot checks so its pretty much straight through. (The only thing they care about is guns coming in)

Coming back is not much of a problem either but its a little trickier due to wait time. Because of "essential travel" means theyve reduced staff US Border personnel. If you catch it at the wrong time you could be stuck waiting in your car for hours (Ive heard horror stories of up to 10-12 hrs)

But there's a solution

Before WuFlu I was travelling quite a bit to registered for Global Entry (for air travel) and then later Sentri (for land travel). With the Sentri pass there's dedicated gates at all Mex / US border crossings and Ive never had more than 1-2 cars in front of me and 15min wait. Its an application process, about $120 pp and an interview

Air travel is completely open

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Driving into Mexico from US the is easier than parking at a big sporting event. They have a check point on their side but they hardly stop cars for spot checks so its pretty much straight through. (The only thing they care about is guns coming in)

Coming back is not much of a problem either but its a little trickier due to wait time. Because of "essential travel" means theyve reduced staff US Border personnel. If you catch it at the wrong time you could be stuck waiting in your car for hours (Ive heard horror stories of up to 10-12 hrs)

But there's a solution

Before WuFlu I was travelling quite a bit to registered for Global Entry (for air travel) and then later Sentri (for land travel). With the Sentri pass there's dedicated gates at all Mex / US border crossings and Ive never had more than 1-2 cars in front of me and 15min wait. Its an application process, about $120 pp and an interview

Air travel is completely open
Is driving through Mexico safe? People have always told me it is unsafe.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Is driving through Mexico safe? People have always told me it is unsafe.
Thats a whole other discussion. I thought we were discussing crossing over to get meds and back.

The areas around Tijuana (San Ysidro and Otay Mesa crossings) are currently pretty safe. The majority of cars crossing have US tags

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Thats a whole other discussion. I thought we were discussing crossing over to get meds and back.

The areas around Tijuana (San Ysidro and Otay Mesa crossings) are currently pretty safe. The majority of cars crossing have US tags
So, you can't just drive from USA all the way through Mexico to Guatemala, for example.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

New Peer-Reviewed Study Links Ivermectin to “Large Reductions” in COVID-19 Deaths​

A long-awaited study addressing the role of ivermectin in the battle against SARS-CoV-2 has just been published in the peer-reviewed American Journal of Therapeutics.

According to the study’s abstract, Dr. Tess Lawrie (MBBCh, PhD), a medicinal evidence expert, and her team “assessed the efficacy of ivermectin treatment in reducing mortality, in secondary outcomes, and in chemoprophylaxis, among people with, or at high risk of, COVID-19 infection.”

Ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug with both antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties, has been used by doctors around the world as both a treatment and a prophylactic for COVID-19, the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2.

As governments and public health officials attempted to find solutions to the pandemic as it unfolded, some doctors and scientists turned to trusted, though repurposed, medications—a practice that is not unusual when faced with a new or unexpected situation.

Despite its safety and available anecdotal evidence, critics of the drug’s use were quick to point out a lack of peer-reviewed studies using ivermectin to treat the viral infection and resulting disease.

In response to the criticisms and resulting attack on the use of ivermectin by Big Tech, Big Pharma, and public health organizations around the world, Dr. Lawrie and her team looked at bibliographic databases up to April 25 of this year. The authors “sifted for studies, extracted data, and assessed risk of bias” before conducting a meta-analyses resulting in the inclusion of 24 randomized control trials involving a total of 3,406 participants.

The study’s authors conclude that “large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin.” The safe and cost effective drug “is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.”

Dr. Lawrie told TrialSite:
“We are overjoyed to have the product of months of hard work finally published! And what a wonderful author team – it’s been an honour to work with people of such high integrity, who maintained a spirit of hope and optimism in spite of all the difficulties with which we have been confronted. Thank you for not giving up! Now the authorities have all the evidence they need to approve ivermectin immediately.”

A similar conclusion has also been reached by several expert groups from the UK, Italy, Spain, US, and a group from Japan headed by the Nobel Prize-winning discoverer of ivermectin, professor Satoshi Omura.

The study also mirrors what has been observed in other studies “from Bangladesh and India to Peru and Argentina; from Israel and Nigeria to the ICON study in South Florida and population-wide public health initiatives using ivermectin from Mexico City to Uttar Pradesh, India,” reports TrialSite News.

Despite increasing censorship of ivermectin across Big Tech social media platforms and search engines, the response to the study on social media has largely been positive and continues to grow.

Bannic

Sparrow
Got my prescription today. It will be for preventive use. 42 caps. 6mg and 3 mg. Will update how it goes. Be wary dosis should be calculated accordingly to your weight.
Take zinc and vit d
Theres some speculation China dumped this shit in their water supply.
anecdotally some people are eating horse meat because they believe they were tretated with ivermectin.
Delta is not more lethal. But its treatment takes more time. Before you caught covid and you would get good or bad fast. Now its longer treatments.

Last edited: