Ivermectin Thread

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
I'm trying to find out how to get rid of this Eustachian tube dysfunction / ear-clogging that started after I got covid. I actually took yet another dose of ivermectin (in total, my fifth dose) to see if it helps. Most people take fluvoxamine or steroids to get rid of this but I don't have those prescriptions.

For anyone who is suffering and doesn't want to mess around with prescriptions (or can't get one for whatever reason), as mentioned earlier in this thread you might want to check out alldaychemist. I think it's on page 1 or 2. And I have no affiliation whatsoever I just want to help. In any case I hope and pray you feel better soon.

Bannic

Sparrow
^
Yes but they need to calculate dosage per weight. Any drug wrongly administered can have severe side effects. Supposedly it affects liver.

Doc also prescribed azyhtromicin. In case I get infected.

There´s a lot of backstage corruption in medical field. In fact Md´s are really corrupt. I already knew it. Pharmas pay trips to conventions in carribean islands, etc. But to pull something of this scale. What the F are they thinking? They will lose trust of people.

soli.deo.gloria

Woodpecker
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
^
Yes but they need to calculate dosage per weight. Any drug wrongly administered can have severe side effects. Supposedly it affects liver.

Doc also prescribed azyhtromicin. In case I get infected.

There´s a lot of backstage corruption in medical field. In fact Md´s are really corrupt. I already knew it. Pharmas pay trips to conventions in carribean islands, etc. But to pull something of this scale. What the F are they thinking? They will lose trust of people.

Agreed. It goes way beyond mere incompetence since they are actively lying and supressing information while people are suffering and dying needlessly in many cases. FLCCC has some good info about meds and dosage. https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Update: as of this morning, having three or four doses of horse paste my vision was blurry in a way I have never experienced before when turning on lights indoors. After googling I read ivermectin can have ocular side effects. I don't know if one is related to the other, but the medicine did seem to work to defeat my fatigue.

I will discontinue the administration

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Update: as of this morning, having three or four doses of horse paste my vision was blurry in a way I have never experienced before when turning on lights indoors. After googling I read ivermectin can have ocular side effects. I don't know if one is related to the other, but the medicine did seem to work to defeat my fatigue.

I will discontinue the administration
You took one dose per day? Ocular effects can notoriously be caused by Covid as well. Are you taking any other drugs alongside ivermectin that might be increasing its potency? If you have some bad effects from ivermectin, I read Ginkgo biloba may help. But I have doubts its the ivermectin...

Bannic

Sparrow
Agreed. It goes way beyond mere incompetence since they are actively lying and supressing information while people are suffering and dying needlessly in many cases. FLCCC has some good info about meds and dosage. https://covid19criticalcare.com/covid-19-protocols/
The dosage on this protocols are probably too high. Even if the FDA advises 0,2mg/kg.

Im taking Ivmc as prevention. Maximum dosage is 6mg. And prolonged take will be 3mg. My weight is 110kg. Im not fully clear on what the MD wrote on prescription. But I think its 1-3 days will be 6mg and then 3mg every 15 days. 40 pills total. The pharmacy is making the drug. And should be ready this afternoon. Will confirm with them or call the MD again.

Im in Europe. The first pharmacy advised by MD I spoke to told me they were rationing product. And were only delivering to people with positive cases. Second pharmacy said they would take one week. And third pharmacy said they would make it same day. Because of weekend maybe only ready monday.

Im not a MD but side effects seems to be by exaggerating the intake of Imvc.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
You took one dose per day? Ocular effects can notoriously be caused by Covid as well. Are you taking any other drugs alongside ivermectin that might be increasing its potency? If you have some bad effects from ivermectin, I read Ginkgo biloba may help. But I have doubts its the ivermectin...
The vision thing didn't start until I started taking the medicine. Also, I'm not taking pure ivermectin, like I said, it is some kind of horse paste. Also I wasn't super careful with the dosing, just took about 1/5th of the tube each day, since it was my understanding that Ivermectin is very safe.

All in all not a terrible outcome, I'm sure I will be fine, but I probably should have measured my doses more accurately and read up what other ingredients are in the paste.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
The vision thing didn't start until I started taking the medicine. Also, I'm not taking pure ivermectin, like I said, it is some kind of horse paste. Also I wasn't super careful with the dosing, just took about 1/5th of the tube each day, since it was my understanding that Ivermectin is very safe.

All in all not a terrible outcome, I'm sure I will be fine, but I probably should have measured my doses more accurately and read up what other ingredients are in the paste.
I took horse paste too, the excipients are not a problem, but I'm pretty sure 1/5th is a pretty high dose. I would just stop taking it because it lingers in the system for a while. Hope it helps your recovery from covid though.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
My tube of horse paste (apple flavor bro, where its at) has "horse weight" amounts.

Its broken up into 250 lb sections. So I took almost 1 full section. Maybe in a week I will take another. I'm doing it entirely as a preventative measure because I am constantly around people and Id rather not chance getting Wuhan Flu or whatever Agent Orange weird stuff is going around. It could be entirely hypnosis, people losing their minds and it having an effect on the body. Could be viral shedding from the jabs people are getting. Who knows.

Anyways, no reason to take so much.

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
I took horse paste too, the excipients are not a problem, but I'm pretty sure 1/5th is a pretty high dose. I would just stop taking it because it lingers in the system for a while. Hope it helps your recovery from covid though.
Okay, that is good to know that the dose is too high haha. I figured since I weigh about one fifth of a horse that's what I should take. But looking back the whole tube is meant to be an entire "course". So that one serving would have been my "course".

Also, I had apple flavor and it tasted completely bitter to me haha

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Okay, that is good to know that the dose is too high haha. I figured since I weigh about one fifth of a horse that's what I should take. But looking back the whole tube is meant to be an entire "course". So that one serving would have been my "course".

Also, I had apple flavor and it tasted completely bitter to me haha
Well you typically go by pounds, for me that was 3-4 notches. Yea you can go a lot higher for ivermectin because it's safe so I'm not sure why you'd get ocular effects unless you took an insane amount or you were consuming another drug at the same time. Yeah that apple flavor is what I took too, pretty nasty stuff. Lol.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member

Youll be ok. Dont pay attention to the neighhhhhh sayers

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member

Nurije Fype slowly improving after court ordered Illinois hospital to administer Ivermectin​

I blogged about this story earlier in the month and kept searching for updates on the story. The news media dropped this like a hot potato but I think they should have done some follow up. Are they afraid that Ivermectin might be a viable treatment? Cut to the chase… Nurije Fype is slowly improving and we wish her a complete and speedy recovery. The news should not be ignoring her story.

Since I could not find any updates I tweeted, John Keilman, a Chicago Tribune columnist that covered the story to see if he heard anything.

He responded to me and said he didn’t have an update because it’s out of the court system and there was no public information. I would show you his reply but it seems he deleted his reply. He must have checked out my Twitter account or my blog and determined I’m a nut case pushing anti-vax sentiments. I’m not anti-vaccine I’m just anti-experimental vaccine for a virus where over 99.9% of people survive.

Not expecting a reply from the reporter I tweeted the daughter of the woman in the hospital. I asked her directly if there was an update on her mom and she was kind enough to reply.

I was happy to hear that their efforts resulted in their mom beginning to recover. The news should be following up on this to let people know. But, I guess they’re not interested in good news. God forbid another treatment other than a vaccine works against COVID-19. I sent Ms. Fype’s reply to Mr. Keilman to let him know there was an update. I’d show you my tweet to him and his reply but it all disappeared when he deleted his original reply.

Why would a reporter delete tweets that were absolutely benign? This is why there is mistrust in the media. The media ignored the story after the controversy was over. It took me, some dude with a blog, to reach out to the family to ask how things were going. I think the Chicago Tribune can afford some space for a blurb about this story with an update.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

There's so much with this I don't even know where to start. Take a patented poison that's enriching the worst people in the world instead of a proven, cheap, medicine. The condescension. The lack of professionalism. And the transparent corruption / propaganda.
The FDA is so corrupt and evil. It is incredible. Denouncing known treatments and removing things like NAC from the shelves. They are a poison to this country, along with every other administrative agency. They should all be abolished.

Bannic

Sparrow

Ivermectin and other drugs are going to a phase III trial. Already established it does something. Now they want to know rate of efficacy.

I already got the pills. Im not a MD but I think dosage from those protocols listed above are too high. Been reading how ivmc is given as a antiparasitary and they give a single dosis. Of 0,2gm/kg. up to 0,6gm/kg. With minimum 3 months breaks between them.

i think the doc gave me the same amount of those clinical trials. 21gm per day during 3 days straight. Then repeat after 15 days. Untill all pills are taken.

But im not taking it like that. And will only start taking it in the end of November. Im taking it as an equivalent of antiparasitary. One single dosis. And repeat after 3 months. Since this has been proven safe for humans.
Ivmc has real side effects on the liver.