Ivermectin Thread

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

FLCCC update on Ivermectin etc.

Talks to Brazil doc about success with Gamma variant and how Delta is nothing compared to that. And success with Ivermectin.
Finasteride added to early outpatient therapy, especially for men.
Early outpatient therapy protocol updated.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

FLCCC update on Ivermectin etc.

Talks to Brazil doc about success with Gamma variant and how Delta is nothing compared to that. And success with Ivermectin.
Finasteride added to early outpatient therapy, especially for men.
Early outpatient therapy protocol updated.
Anecdotally, the first time I got covid I didn't treat it and was sick for 6 months. I just got Covid again and this time took ivermectin, and it took me just 3 weeks to start feeling way better already. Only thing is, I definitely feel very weak lifting weights at the gym. But if not lifting, I almost have no symptoms. I think ivermectin was a huge part of the speedy recovery.

Anecdotally, the first time I got covid I didn't treat it and was sick for 6 months. I just got Covid again and this time took ivermectin, and it took me just 3 weeks to start feeling way better already. Only thing is, I definitely feel very weak lifting weights at the gym. But if not lifting, I almost have no symptoms. I think ivermectin was a huge part of the speedy recovery.
what did you take in conjunction with the Ivermectin? And did you start taking it as soon as you felt symptoms?

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
what did you take in conjunction with the Ivermectin? And did you start taking it as soon as you felt symptoms?
The first couple days my heart was beating faster than normal, as if I was anxious. That is always how Covid starts for me, but I didn't want to take any meds in case it was just something random, so I really started two days into it, but as soon as I got a fever I took it, so still pretty early on. I was taking off and on vitamin C, zinc, vitamin D, curcumin, taurine, lysine, coq10, andrographis, Quercitin, reservatrol, cordyceps, vitamin E, thiamine, NAC and aspirin.

I took ivermectin for 5 days in a row, and then again on about day 8.

The one thing I should have taken earlier that I didn't take was nicotine and niacin. I added those in at 2.5 weeks and it cleared up the remainder of my issues.

Now, for prevention reasons I take vitamin D every day which I never did before, and astragalus. I probably won't take ivermectin monthly as some are doing. Seems a bit much to me.

Edit: To be clear though, all the herbs and vitamins I mentioned, I was taking off and on the first time I got sick as well, so really the only "change" was the ivermectin, and I believe it's the only thing that truly helped.

kel

Ostrich
Driving into Mexico from US the is easier than parking at a big sporting event. They have a check point on their side but they hardly stop cars for spot checks so its pretty much straight through. (The only thing they care about is guns coming in)

Coming back is not much of a problem either but its a little trickier due to wait time. Because of "essential travel" means theyve reduced staff US Border personnel. If you catch it at the wrong time you could be stuck waiting in your car for hours (Ive heard horror stories of up to 10-12 hrs)

But there's a solution

Before WuFlu I was travelling quite a bit to registered for Global Entry (for air travel) and then later Sentri (for land travel). With the Sentri pass there's dedicated gates at all Mex / US border crossings and Ive never had more than 1-2 cars in front of me and 15min wait. Its an application process, about $120 pp and an interview

Air travel is completely open
I have NEXUS since I used to go to Canada often, they sent me an email saying applications and renewals are closed for now, I wonder if SENTRI is the same.

I wish NEXUS would get me any kind of benefit for Canada anymore, but as I understand it the land borders are genuinely closed (except to cargo) and I don't think Canada would let me on a plane to come back even if they'd let me in in the first place.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Another ivermectin hit piece. I spotted so many lies in this article, especially about the FLCCC doctors not directly caring for Covid patients. Also Dr Gold was taking care of tons of patients before she was fired. This doctor who wrote this is a sellout. Will any of his colleagues confront him? No, not in a hospital setting. Their jobs will be on the line if they don’t agree. This is the problem. Most doctors are tied to the system due to insane student loan debts and inability to work outside of the corrupt medical establishment.

Ivermectin is now another political battle, just like the vaccine. Just like masks. It’s even more a spiritual battle. With Christians believing in natural treatments and early therapeutics vs atheists believing the vaccine is their new Sacrament. The first step in immortality, as we proceed towards AI and transhumanism.

Here is his twitter feed with others that agree with him. Notice the trends:

Has anyone had an upset stomach from taking Ivermectin? I took one pill a couple days ago and woke up this morning with loose stool, and a pretty upset stomach, accompanied by bodily shaking, thought I got COVID but since I'm fine now, seems like it was just the upset stomach.

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Has anyone had an upset stomach from taking Ivermectin? I took one pill a couple days ago and woke up this morning with loose stool, and a pretty upset stomach, accompanied by bodily shaking, thought I got COVID but since I'm fine now, seems like it was just the upset stomach.
Not likely to be from ivermectin, if you say you took one pill a couple days ago. Although some get nausea within hours of taking it. Bodily shaking would also be a weird response to have, so could be from something else. You could also be experiencing some die-off of parasites that is causing the issue, so indirectly caused by ivermectin I guess...

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
@realTaraServatius: Here's a list of options for those seeking Hydroxychloroquine and Ivermectin from a doctor, with a prescription. Please help me crowdsource it. If you find a practice willing to prescribe, please comment below and post the practice and the state so others can find it too. If you find a pharmacy willing to fill it, please put that, too.

SeekingTruth

Kingfisher

Check out this win!
Look how the article tries to bring Trump into it when he has nothing to do with Ivermectin.

This article calls it a “livestock drug” and “animal dewormer”.

LeightonBlackstock

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Need you guys' recommendations on Ivermectin Dose before a PCR test.

I have to take a PCR test to fly out of Thailand next month. If I test positive, they do a mandatory state quarantine (they inform the government!)

Here's the thing: I had COVID 6 weeks ago, so I'm worried they'll detect some trace quantities of the virus and I'll have to stay here

Read about ivermectin hugely reducing viral load, and a lightbulb went off, so I bought some today

So, dosage? How much, for how many days, at what point before the test day? Any ideas?

Currently was thinking 12mg for two out of the three days before, and that's it (Based on FLCCC Protocols for prexposure, to be conservative on the dose as I'm not at big risk from COVID). Thoughts?

I trust the people here more than doctors

Last edited:

I have to take a PCR test to fly out of Thailand next month. If I test positive, they do a mandatory state quarantine (they inform the government!)

Here's the thing: I had COVID 6 weeks ago, so I'm worried they'll detect some trace quantities of the virus and I'll have to stay here

Read about ivermectin hugely reducing viral load, and a lightbulb went off, so I bought some today

So, dosage? How much, for how many days, at what point before the test day? Any ideas?

Currently was thinking 12mg for two out of the three days before, and that's it (Based on FLCCC Protocols for prexposure, to be conservative on the dose as I'm not at big risk from COVID). Thoughts?

FLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH_Page2.pngFLCCC-Alliance-I-MASKplus-Protocol-ENGLISH_Page1.png

Don Quixote

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer

At six weeks I'd say detecting viral particles is unlikely. If it were me, I would not take ivermectin, or I would just take 12mg one time (half life is long). I would take a cotton swab before your PCR test, put it in peroxide, and try to clean out the nostril.