James Corbett of "The Corbett Report"

After using the search function, I found no threads dedicated to this journalist, though I found many citations to his work in some subject threads. I think he deserves a thread, as I believe his work touches on a lot of "alternative" subject matter that is frequently censored in social media and might be of interest to some of the types of personalities that post here.

His website: https://www.corbettreport.com/

His BitChute: https://www.bitchute.com/channel/gwpziiqzrvt3/

His YouTube channel (always demonetized, avoid if possible): https://www.youtube.com/user/corbettreport

I do not know much about Jason Corbett's private life and I can not recite a bibliography of his achievements (since he doesn't have a Wikipedia :laughter:), but I do know that he is a Canadian "journalist" living in Japan. I emphasize "journalist" not to discredit Corbett but to mock the modern "journalists" whom Corbett will run circles around by having a proper framing of history alongside citation of sources.

The "proper framing of history" is critical because there is a a massive deficit of this knowledge in modern journalism -- by design, of course.

In fact, if you subscribe to The Corbett Report, you'll find that any time he covers any sensational topic of the day, he will remind you that he covered this topic many years ago, in espisode xxxx, where he warned listeners about the very thing he was covering, years before it ever happened. Of course, keep in mind that, just like every other YouTube "journalist," he is not an investigative reporter -- instead, he reports on stories that were reported by someone else. Usually this isn't a big deal, until you run into someone who really hates Alex Jones, in which case that attribute suddenly becomes a problem. (like Alex Jones, Corbett reported on the gay frogs thing a decade+ ago, and I think he won some award for it -- fact check me).

I don't expect this thread to return a lot of replies. The fact is, Jason Corbett isn't sensational, he doesn't make waves on Twitter promising big things, he is, quite simply -- the very least we can ask out of journalists: someone who represents the truth as best as they can, and supports their claims with evidence. So, I ask of you, the reader, if you know who James Corbett is, please share your favorite video by him, or maybe just an anecdote. Especially if you have reason to doubt his credibility, which, as someone who has watched him a lot of his content over the past several years (though not all of it), I feel like his credibility is rock solid -- if you disagree, PLEASE submit a reply.

Hopefully, at least one person will learn something they didn't know before they clicked this thread.

Without further adieu, I present my favorite James Corbett video, titled "9/11 -- A Conspiracy Theory." (side note: I had a really hard time finding this video on YouTube, did you?)

God bless you, my friends.

Peacock
Gold Member
Corbett (James, not Jason!) is pretty solid overall. Very professional and meticulous, British Canadian detachment and steady work ethic.

I think his best works are the docs on Big Oil/Rockefellers (How Big Oil ruled the world), the Fed (Century of eslavement), the global warming scam and the 9/11 trillions, although he tends to underplay the central role of the Jewish/Israeli cabal in that false flag. You need to watch these half dozen docs if you're not familiar with him.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
Corbett (James, not Jason!) is pretty solid overall. Very professional and meticulous, British Canadian detachment and steady work ethic.

I think his best works are the docs on Big Oil/Rockefellers (How Big Oil ruled the world), the Fed (Century of eslavement), the global warming scam and the 9/11 trillions, although he tends to underplay the central role of the Jewish/Israeli cabal in that false flag. You need to watch these half dozen docs if you're not familiar with him.

Doesn't everybody? Can't do that or Bro....anti-semitism!

Corbett is great. Very level headed. He's also got a great Bio on Satan Gates.

HighTower

Robin
I caught the latest Corbett Report and he is shifting from reactionary reporting of propaganda to solutions based platform. A change from the doom-and-gloom is a very smart move because if all we do is watch as the world changes for the worst and only complain all we are doing is making ourselves miserable. The eye is the lamp of the soul type of deal and what light are we letting in?

For myself it is a fine line and like to be informed but sometimes I think it is best to cross certain bridges when the time is right instead. Like Cobertt was saying, If we can shift our energy to building a better playground the other kids will want to come join. Otherwise we are just circling their playground complaining which does nobody any good.

Last edited:

Peacock
Gold Member

Here are the docs mentioned above and some of his other best work:

Jamal D

Robin
I like Corbett, no doubt he is a true journalist, but he never mentions God so he can't be that solution oriented. We are in a spiritual battle.
I am not gonna entangle in any theological battles, but I would say this...going scorched earth on people who are helping others might not be a winning strategy.

PS. I already know your answer.

piceaabies

Pigeon
I am not gonna entangle in any theological battles, but I would say this...going scorched earth on people who are helping others might not be a winning strategy.

It would be very interesting though, to learn his honest thoughts on God, or at least why he never mentions religion.

Peacock
Gold Member
I like Corbett, no doubt he is a true journalist, but he never mentions God so he can't be that solution oriented. We are in a spiritual battle.

That's usually a very good bellweather and the reason why many based leftists like Greenwald, Jimmy Dore or Aaron Mate fail to put the pieces together. However, there is a lot of Logos in Corbett's approach and discourse, even though his conclusions might be lacking sometimes. He's an inveterate libertarian anarcho-capitalist, so that also puts him off nationalism.

I'm not scorched earth on him. He is a good source of news. But without ever mentioning the spiritual realm, you are simply only getting a fraction of the full picture, and you certainly aren't addressing any sort of root issue.

Agreed. His Bill Gates series was worth a watch. But overall, I prefer to spend my time on watching and following believers of Jesus Christ.
Yeah, and it is important to sometimes take a God's eye view on things, or as close as we can. And from that lens, God doesn't see Corbett as any different than the evil forces he speaks against, like Gates. From God's perspective, unless they've received his son Jesus Christ, both are deserving of Hell. And why should I listen to one guy who is going to Hell over another who is going to Hell?

Peacock
Gold Member
Corbett's intentions are good, and his research is very solid and well-founded. You won't find anywhere near the same quality and depth of research on subjects like Bill Gates, the Rockefellers or Dancing Israelis in your usual media outlets. Corbett is probably an atheist, but he lives a healthy family life, doesn't promote degeneracy, and he has shown a lot of courage and perseverance in organically building a solid media platform. He leads the kind of life and work that most Christians would be proud of. It is not helpful to dismiss out of hand his body of work because he hasn't yet come to understand that Christ is his lord and savior.

As well, you have to keep in mind that there are a lot of supposedly Christian media outlets who are misguided or outright doing the devil's work. People like David Wood or Pat Robertson.

Jamal D

Robin
Yeah, and it is important to sometimes take a God's eye view on things, or as close as we can. And from that lens, God doesn't see Corbett as any different than the evil forces he speaks against, like Gates. From God's perspective, unless they've received his son Jesus Christ, both are deserving of Hell. And why should I listen to one guy who is going to Hell over another who is going to Hell?
I think you should leave to God to judge, and probably not speak on his behalf in this matter. From what you have written this far I see very little Jesus in it. Something to think about.

andy dufresne

Kingfisher
I think you should leave to God to judge, and probably not speak on his behalf in this matter. From what you have written this far I see very little Jesus in it. Something to think about.
Do we damn all Asians or Africans because they aren't Christian? No. Do they behave in a pure and honest manner in true devotion to their faith? That is the measure of a man.