Kaligula said:A disturbing thought has just struck me:
Maybe the immigration as replacement workers trend, instead of having children at the replacement level, is due to the fact that Controllers of the World know that in the near future there will be not enough time to raise children anymore...?!
Imagine you know that there will be some kind of a big population catastrophe (war, disease) with limited mobility afterwards (no oil), but you still want to have some working-age population in the area...? So you import people before the event...
I know it is a bit sick, but we are in rather amoral zone now.
I think it's much easier than this :
1. The financial system needs growth.
2. Economic growth is mostly demographic growth.
3. We have a shitty situation now, we K-selected people sense it and don't make children anymore.
4. Our leaders need children anyway, because of points 1 and 2. How do you call people who will make children regardless of the situation ? r-selected. Where do you find these ? Africa mostly.
5. So they import africans in europe, thinking it solves the problem short-term.
And that's it really, no need for any conspiration theory.