January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot/"Insurrection Day" thread

Dusty

Owl
Gold Member
Liberal judge lets out J6 defendant out of jail after he disavows Trump and cozies up to Dems.

This January 6 incident really showed the pathology of the inside the beltway freaks. These are political prisoners— why the heck are they in jail in the first place if they haven’t been convicted of anything. The regime and its media lackeys have been calling J6 an insurrection, yet no one is being charged much less convicted of that. J6 defendants are pleading to trespassing misdemeanors, and even that is being coerced, because many of these guys were being waived into the capitol.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Liberal judge lets out J6 defendant out of jail after he disavows Trump and cozies up to Dems.

This January 6 incident really showed the pathology of the inside the beltway freaks. These are political prisoners— why the heck are they in jail in the first place if they haven’t been convicted of anything. The regime and its media lackeys have been calling J6 an insurrection, yet no one is being charged much less convicted of that. J6 defendants are pleading to trespassing misdemeanors, and even that is being coerced, because many of these guys were being waived into the capitol.

The last sentences of his letter are:

"All I desire is peace, reconciliation and unity. We must all work together to build back a better nation".

He's using the slogans of the marxists and nwo. This is flat-out brainwashing.

Here's the complete letter: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.229975/gov.uscourts.dcd.229975.84.1.pdf

Enoch

Hummingbird
The last sentences of his letter are:

"All I desire is peace, reconciliation and unity. We must all work together to build back a better nation".

He's using the slogans of the marxists and nwo. This is flat-out brainwashing.

Here's the complete letter: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.dcd.229975/gov.uscourts.dcd.229975.84.1.pdf
While I disavow the last part of his letter taking a shit on Trumps is completely justified and probably how he really feels after going to bat for that Shabbos.

These modern globalist elites run on emotion way too much. Typical spiteful midwit profiles of people. This is why I ultimately think Western countries are just run by a bunch of spiteful incapable people instead of some sophisticated conspiracy, or if there is some conspiracy, they're not choosing the men and women for the job well. They wasted way too much of their credibility with this J6 and 2020 election thing and ultimately didn't get any significant political gains out of it.

People like to compare them to communists but if you study communist systems you can easily see that communists were much more capable and intelligent than whoever is running Western countries today, and it's not like communists were that bright either. They simply knew not to mix their emotions into politics too much.

The communists knew that they needed to target only specific enemies, round them up and deal with them quickly, then move on before the public would ask too many questions to themselves. Meanwhile these globalist elites in the West always drag on things out of spite and malice until people start noticing that the whole thing is very suspicious and that their system openly hates them. The whole FBI story behind insurrection would not be so prominent if the media didn't keep talking about J6 long after it was useful politically, and keeping those prisoners inside for no apparent reason.

The current globalist elites are just so emotionally invested they really want to show off their hate for ordinary people. The communists were not that dumb and emotional. While they looked down on peasants, they were smart enough not to show this too obviously and let people have some illusion of dignity and community. They were also smart enough to throw their own people under the bus too from time to time to give the people a sense of justice and satisfaction, and also to conveniently impose discipline.

For example if the communists would have staged something like J6, they would quickly make spectacular show trials to punish the specific dissidents they were after, then throw some of the most obnoxious and expandable people from their own ranks under the bus as well for "sabotage" (accusing them of aiding the dissidents), and move on. But with the current elites, they just want to torment and taunt and see how much they can get away with because they're mostly just dumb malicious people.

This is why I'm quite whitepilled on the future and I don't think we can end up in some communism, because the elites simply don't have enough quality people to run a totalitarian system without major uproar and resistance. The communist parties were quite elitist and didn't let anyone in, meanwhile the globalist elites basically accept everyone and are a total freakshow. Like I said in some other thread, 80% of people from current globalist elites would be kicked out of Eastern European communist parties for being a liability or just general unrealiable weirdos with poor reputation.

just a human

Banned
Atheist
These modern globalist elites run on emotion way too much. Typical spiteful midwit profiles of people. This is why I ultimately think Western countries are just run by a bunch of spiteful incapable people instead of some sophisticated conspiracy, or if there is some conspiracy, they're not choosing the men and women for the job well. They wasted way too much of their credibility with this J6 and 2020 election thing and ultimately didn't get any significant political gains out of it.

People like to compare them to communists but if you study communist systems you can easily see that communists were much more capable and intelligent than whoever is running Western countries today, and it's not like communists were that bright either. They simply knew not to mix their emotions into politics too much.

The communists knew that they needed to target only specific enemies, round them up and deal with them quickly, then move on before the public would ask too many questions to themselves. Meanwhile these globalist elites in the West always drag on things out of spite and malice until people start noticing that the whole thing is very suspicious and that their system openly hates them. The whole FBI story behind insurrection would not be so prominent if the media didn't keep talking about J6 long after it was useful politically, and keeping those prisoners inside for no apparent reason.

The current globalist elites are just so emotionally invested they really want to show off their hate for ordinary people. The communists were not that dumb and emotional. While they looked down on peasants, they were smart enough not to show this too obviously and let people have some illusion of dignity and community. They were also smart enough to throw their own people under the bus too from time to time to give the people a sense of justice and satisfaction, and also to conveniently impose discipline.

For example if the communists would have staged something like J6, they would quickly make spectacular show trials to punish the specific dissidents they were after, then throw some of the most obnoxious and expandable people from their own ranks under the bus as well for "sabotage" (accusing them of aiding the dissidents), and move on. But with the current elites, they just want to torment and taunt and see how much they can get away with because they're mostly just dumb malicious people.

This is why I'm quite whitepilled on the future and I don't think we can end up in some communism, because the elites simply don't have enough quality people to run a totalitarian system without major uproar and resistance. The communist parties were quite elitist and didn't let anyone in, meanwhile the globalist elites basically accept everyone and are a total freakshow. Like I said in some other thread, 80% of people from current globalist elites would be kicked out of Eastern European communist parties for being a liability or just general unrealiable weirdos with poor reputation.
As someone who lived in USSR, I agree. These are childish idiots, mentally sick and physically weak. They want to rule with "iron fist", but they can't. All they can, is implement new rules, through backdoor and shady manipulations. Like " climate change " for example. They are not ready for real fight (civil war,for example) . What many of them have in common with Soviet communists, is that they have utopian fantasies about " new world". People should rise up, and many are already rising, because of this covid / vaccine affair - that's for good.

Easy_C

Peacock
I think where some of this really shows is in Duran's livestreams with his guests. The consistent trend you notice is that the people administering the EU are remarkably dumb in terms of geopolitical strategy and the only real competency that they have is enacting petty revenge against member citizens and states who irritate them in any minor way.

Easy_C

Peacock
In biker communities, one thing they notice about you is how well worn your leathers are. Brand new jackets with new patches are an indication that you're dealing with a poser or a fed. Actual bikers tend to have long cared for vests with a lot of wind and weather wear.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member

If you haven't read this, read it.

What stood out to me was this, "The guards are mostly liberal migrants from Africa who have been conditioned to hate us, and hate America."

This (on top of everything else that is happening there) is absolutely unbelievable and people need to be asking a lot of politicians a lot of questions. Do not allow yourself to become desensitized with everything that is going on.

Regardless, I think this pretty much narrows down what they plan to do with all these third-worlders they're flooding the country with. They will hand them the guns and new positions of authority which are opening up, which almost happened in Minneapolis today:

The vote was to replace the police department with a "Department of Public Safety." One of its stated goals was "a comprehensive public health approach to safety." Huh? Oh right translation.... Forced administering of psychiatric drugs on white people to fix their racism... got it....

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic

1637183768573.jpeg

‘QAnon Shaman’ sentenced to 41 months in prison for role in Capitol riots

Jacob Chansley, the spear-carrying Jan. 6 rioter whose horned fur hat, bare chest and face paint made him one of the more recognizable figures in the assault on the Capitol, was sentenced Wednesday to 41 months in prison.

Chansley, who pleaded guilty to a felony charge of obstructing an official proceeding, was among the first rioters to enter the building. He has acknowledged using a bullhorn to rile up the mob, offering thanks in a prayer while in the Senate for having the chance to get rid of traitors and scratching out a threatening note to Vice President Mike Pence saying, “It’s Only A Matter of Time. Justice Is Coming!”

Though he isn’t accused of violence, prosecutors say Chansley, of Arizona, was the “public face of the Capitol riot” who went into the attack with a weapon, ignored repeated police orders to leave the building and gloated about his actions in the days immediately after the attack.

GuitarVH

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Though he isn’t accused of violence, prosecutors say Chansley, of Arizona, was the “public face of the Capitol riot” who went into the attack with a weapon, ignored repeated police orders to leave the building and gloated about his actions in the days immediately after the attack.

Maybe it would have only been 36 months but they probably added 5 extra months for "gloating". Kinda like spiking a football in the end zone. I wonder where the "gloating" cause exists in the penal code. To anyone who actually knows, I'm being sardonic, I don't really want to know any trivialities that could be used to justify this madness.

Renzy

Pelican
Catholic
Retired US Army general Steve Anderson weighs in on Jan 6 and how many of the protesters were either active or retired military-

"Military service is a profound privilege, and we cannot allow extremists (ie, Trump supporters) to contaminate unit morale and cohesion."