January 6, 2021 Capitol Riot/"Insurrection Day" thread

Belgrano

Ostrich
Gold Member
In her plea, Morgan-Lloyd wrote she's “ashamed” of her participation in the rally-turned-riot, adding that she’s learned from her actions using movies and books recommended by her attorney — attaching plot summaries of “Schindler’s List” and “Just Mercy” as evidence.

“I’ve learned that even though we live in a wonderful country things still need to improve,”
Morgan-Lloyd wrote. “People of all colors should feel as safe as I do to walk down the street.”

What a nice struggle session.

The aim of struggle sessions was to shape public opinion, as well as to humiliate, persecute, or execute political rivals and those deemed class enemies. In general, the victim of a struggle session was forced to admit various crimes before a crowd of people who would verbally and physically abuse the victim until they confessed. Struggle sessions were often held at the workplace of the accused, but they were sometimes conducted in sports stadiums where large crowds would gather if the target was well-known.

And now they are conducted in the biggest stadiums imaginable, MSM and social media.

Mao and Stalin would be proud of this textbook example of self-criticism:

Self-criticism is a philosophical and political concept developed within the ideology of Marxism–Leninism, Stalinism, and Maoism. According to David Priestland, the concept of "criticism and self-criticism" developed within the Stalinist period of the Soviet Union as a way to publicly interrogate intellectuals who were suspected of possessing counter-revolutionary positions. The concept would be a major component of the political philosophy of Chinese Marxist leader Mao Zedong.

In some communist states, party members who had fallen out of favor with the nomenklatura were sometimes forced to undergo self-criticism sessions, producing either written or verbal statements detailing their ideological errors and affirming their renewed belief in the party line.

AALmtHw.img

Cultural%2BRevolution%2BA%2BProperty%2BOwner%2BIs%2BPublicly%2BShamed.JPG

Last edited:

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
25982c0060a9434d.jpg

Twitter link to above.

Who shot Ashli Babbitt, the pro-Trump Air Force veteran who was killed by police during the January 6 riot at the US Capitol building? The American people were told that it was a Capitol Police officer who fired the fatal shot. But Cockburn has stumbled across some information that points to a different explanation.

Sources close to and within the intelligence community tell Cockburn that Babbitt was actually shot by a member of then-vice president Mike Pence’s protective detail. The VP’s detail, of course, is provided by US Secret Service, not the Capitol Police. One person asserted to Cockburn over drinks in DC that this is ‘basically an open secret’ in the intelligence community.

Law enforcement sources suggested to Cockburn that the Capitol Police Department and Department of Justice have publicly identified the shooter as a Capitol Police officer in order to protect the reputation of the Secret Service.
Cockburn also wonders if this isn’t an attempt to protect Pence from further anger or threats from Capitol rioters who wanted him to refuse to certify the results of the election on January 6.

A cover-up of this nature would also explain why the government hasn’t been forthcoming with other information about the alleged Capitol Police officer who they say shot Babbitt. Police officers who are involved in shootings are almost always identified publicly. The unnamed officer’s lawyer says that his client is being kept anonymous due to threats against his life. Babbitt’s family, however, argues that they have a right to know who shot and killed their beloved relative. Her husband, Aaron Babbitt, is suing Washington DC for access to records that would supposedly reveal the name of the officer.

Michael Brendan Dougherty floated the idea that Babbitt was shot by Secret Service on his Twitter account in early June, writing in response to Aaron Babbitt’s lawsuit, ‘I mean, at this point you have to suspect that it’s not a Capitol cop.’ He replied ‘SS’ when asked who he thought could have been responsible instead.

The video of Babbitt being shot as she attempts to climb through a broken window that leads to the Speaker’s Gallery shows a man in a suit jacket holding the gun. The Capitol Police do have plainclothes officers, but it is much more common for the Secret Service’s protective details to be spotted in suits while tailing the president or vice president.

There have been many other theories as to who may have shot Babbitt. Some on social media posited it could be Special Agent David Bailey, the Capitol Police officer who took down the Bernie Sanders supporter that opened fire on a Republican baseball practice. However, the Capitol Police issued a statement in February denying that theory:

‘As the investigation continues into the events of January 6, 2021, it’s important to correct misinformation some in the media have reported, and that’s been shared on social media. Reports identifying Special Agent David Bailey as the officer involved in the shooting in the Speaker’s Lobby are inaccurate. The Department will share additional information once the investigation is complete.’

Cockburn reached out to Pence’s team for comment and was redirected to the US Secret Service. The Secret Service had a full 24 hours to give comment. They did not respond.

Every day these fags get more and more gay. Have they ever solved any real crime? Maybe in the days of Joe Pistone, or further back in G Gordon Liddy's time they did some real work that wasn't just picking on the American people or ruining their lives on a daily basis. The fact that they show up to arrest some kid with 20+ agents and a perimeter just shows how they like to overpower those who cannot stand up to them. Plus the harassment, which was probably much worse than what an twitter post references. This is an agency and institution that is weak and is ready to come apart at the seams. They think they are beyond the hubris of alienating the entire population against them? Or do they believe that they wield supreme power that is untouchable and no one can do anything about it because they are the domestic enforcement branch of the deep state. Send the military after free people in other countries, send feds after people in the homeland. Everyone is an enemy of the deep state.

stugatz

Pelican
White House says Capitol Riot is justification for federal government taking over elections.

I actually was in favor of this, for the reverse reason. I've always been in favor of *every* state having a paper ballot system that can't be screwed with like electronic can, and for the federal government to enforce these uniform standards across all fifty states. All too often we've had an election going well...and then boom, here comes the count from an urban area with a different voting standards, and wow, we found like thirty thousand votes, isn't that strange?

I always knew that demanding the federal government get involved could be used for the wrong reasons. Here it is...

Dusty

Peacock
Gold Member

Kim ultimately decided never to don the suit again, and hid it in his closet because, “It only brought back terrible memories.”

1625620952897.jpegB5F7011E-6460-4C14-8481-93D6FE534901.jpg
What a bunch of pansies.

Last edited:

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
It’s interesting to watch conservatives celebrate July 4th - the result of forceful treason against lawful authority - while disavowing the mythical version of what supposedly happened at the Capitol. Not sure how they get past the dissonance.
Maybe I'm being obtuse. Where is the dissonance? Are you saying they are or are not condemning the jan 6 protests?

The British Gov was not acting as a lawful authority as enumerated in the Dec of independence specifically where the King/Parliament violated the laws for Brittish subjects.

If you're saying that the Con Inc guys who are condemning the jan 6 protests or FAILING to condemn the media narrative then I absolutely agree... But maybe I misread something.

lskdfjldsf

Pelican
Orthodox Catechumen
Gold Member
It’s interesting to watch conservatives celebrate July 4th - the result of forceful treason against lawful authority - while disavowing the mythical version of what supposedly happened at the Capitol. Not sure how they get past the dissonance.

I'm somewhat fortunate in working for a company where everyone is conservative. No mandatory LGBTQIRJDLSL solidarity, but instead, endless group text messages of boomer memes and pictures of clouds that look like bald eagles.

It was very bizarre and unnerving to see them celebrating the 4th and talking about how lucky we are to have freedoms. God bless our troops that died overseas protecting them in places like Iraq!

Liberals are brainwashed. Conservatives choose to be retarded.

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Maybe I'm being obtuse. Where is the dissonance? Are you saying they are or are not condemning the jan 6 protests?

The British Gov was not acting as a lawful authority as enumerated in the Dec of independence specifically where the King/Parliament violated the laws for Brittish subjects.

If you're saying that the Con Inc guys who are condemning the jan 6 protests or FAILING to condemn the media narrative then I absolutely agree... But maybe I misread something.
I’m saying that logically speaking, people who celebrate July 4th and the events leading up to it ought to be celebrating, rather than condemning, the events of January 6th. Obviously the truth about Jan 6 is very different from the narrative, but it’s inconsistent to celebrate the 4th of July while disavowing the narrative version of Jan 6 (since the sentiments of the real Revolution and the media myth about Jan 6 are more or less equivalent). It’s also just stupid to wave a flag around and pretend we live in a free country, but that’s a different issue.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
I’m saying that logically speaking, people who celebrate July 4th and the events leading up to it ought to be celebrating, rather than condemning, the events of January 6th. Obviously the truth about Jan 6 is very different from the narrative, but it’s inconsistent to celebrate the 4th of July while disavowing the narrative version of Jan 6 (since the sentiments of the real Revolution and the media myth about Jan 6 are more or less equivalent).
Haha oh copy. Totally agree here.

You mean folks like the Lindsay Grahams of the world?

MichaelWitcoff

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Yup. Everyone denouncing the Capitol shenanigans on the grounds that it “isn’t our values” and then turning around to celebrate the Revolution as “our values” is not even really pretending to have a worldview.

magaman

Woodpecker
Yup. Everyone denouncing the Capitol shenanigans on the grounds that it “isn’t our values” and then turning around to celebrate the Revolution as “our values” is not even really pretending to have a worldview.
To be honest, I think a lot of people (on either side) that celebrate the 4th of July these days do so just to have an excuse to drink and party. Not unlike Cinco de Mayo.